For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19867 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC and Everyone :)
It is snowing here in SE KY .. lots of it. Just absolutely beautiful. I'm just hoping though it quicks and the salt trucks run before school lets out. lol
Have a great Monday. I'm off to find that Wizard !!
Good morning, Hatti ... SNOW? Really?... wow, we had a cool front blow in yesterday or maybe it was the day before ... had to bring the plants in yesterday afternoon ... It was 34 this morning when I woke up ... don't want to kill the new bunch already this early into spring, lol ... Hope it warms up for you soon ... We'll be in the 60's for the first part of the week and mid-week up in the 70's ... can't complain at all ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ...---> and to Wildbluerose's way ... If you're getting it ---> so is she! Stay sweet! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19868 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. It's a cold morning here in the realm--but should warm up nicely by Easter. Hope you have a sparkling Monday.
Hugs, hearts, and Easter eggs.....
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, it's going to warm up by Easter, pretty one! Just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt we have planned for the children Saturday ... Jeez, almost forgot about it ... I'll have to write a big note to remind myself about it ... Saturday 10 Jones Brothers Park by the Lake ... But we have to be there at 9 to cook the hotdogs ... glad it'll be in the 70's by then ... Then Easter Sunday the next day, duh ... Wow, this year seems to be flowing by quickly ... only wish Mondays would, LOL ... Have a sweet day, Princess ...

Hearts, Hugs and Monday Mondays ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19869 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Flower that is the one. Makes you sad when you know he was killed trying to help a vet :(
Good morning, Denny ... I pulled up his name yesterday when you made mention of him ... That is how I found the name of the book ... Goodness, what a way for a hero to go ... His wife must've been devastated and the nation as well ... I had not heard of this travesty! Part of why I don't watch the news ... Well, Scott Pelley is a Texas boy ... he is so pleasant and I do admit, as of late, I've been watching the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... At the end of his broadcast I literally say, "Goodnight, Scott" smile at him, wave ... pick up my remote, turn the TV off and start reading my book whichever book it may be ...

Okay, my insurance agent is here, gotta go ... Have a great day! TTYL FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19870 Mar 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... I pulled up his name yesterday when you made mention of him ... That is how I found the name of the book ... Goodness, what a way for a hero to go ... His wife must've been devastated and the nation as well ... I had not heard of this travesty! Part of why I don't watch the news ... Well, Scott Pelley is a Texas boy ... he is so pleasant and I do admit, as of late, I've been watching the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... At the end of his broadcast I literally say, "Goodnight, Scott" smile at him, wave ... pick up my remote, turn the TV off and start reading my book whichever book it may be ...
Okay, my insurance agent is here, gotta go ... Have a great day! TTYL FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. I learned yesterday that you can download books at the library to your Ipad. I need to check that out :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19871 Mar 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, it's going to warm up by Easter, pretty one! Just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt we have planned for the children Saturday ... Jeez, almost forgot about it ... I'll have to write a big note to remind myself about it ... Saturday 10 Jones Brothers Park by the Lake ... But we have to be there at 9 to cook the hotdogs ... glad it'll be in the 70's by then ... Then Easter Sunday the next day, duh ... Wow, this year seems to be flowing by quickly ... only wish Mondays would, LOL ... Have a sweet day, Princess ...
Hearts, Hugs and Monday Mondays ...
We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Just found out Oki will be out of town :( which is a major bummer for the day. So with work schedules and all, I guess it's just me and the troll. He'll probably want pizza for lunch instead of something more traditional. LOL. We'll see. Seems sort of silly to cook for just 2 people, but it IS tradition......

Hearts, hugs, and pizza......

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19872 Mar 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Just found out Oki will be out of town :( which is a major bummer for the day. So with work schedules and all, I guess it's just me and the troll. He'll probably want pizza for lunch instead of something more traditional. LOL. We'll see. Seems sort of silly to cook for just 2 people, but it IS tradition......
. Traditions are a nice way to keep a family connection.. BUT, ya can skip the main fanfare..BUT YOU...FREAKIN' BEST HIDE THOSE EASTER EGGS...CUZ, I'M CRASHING YOUR HOLIDAY!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19873 Mar 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I learned yesterday that you can download books at the library to your Ipad. I need to check that out :)
Good morning, Denny ... I'm just on my 2nd cup of java ... woke up kind of late so I must've needed it, lol .. Hope your morning has been productive because my sure hasn't, lol ... oh, well ... nothing pressing today ... Just need a new laptop bag for traveling ... the old one looks that, OLD, lol ... Wishing you a bright sunny day as it is here ... close to the 70's as promised by the "whether" man, haha ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19874 Mar 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Good morning, Princess ... and good day to you ... Whatever you have planned for Easter Sunday I'm sure will work out for you and the Troll ... Being together is 99.99% of it, yes?... No sunrise service for this gal, but the 1100 service will do just fine ... I'm sure it'll be nice ... We are having a Women's retreat 4/5-4/6/13 which should be very nice ... called the head count in yesterday and mailed the registration form and check in for Brenda and I ... Patsy will be meeting us as well as the Ladies of the Lake ... should be very nice ... Looking forward to it ... Well, almost time for my soap opera ... Have a lovely day, pretty one! Lots of Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19875 Mar 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. Traditions are a nice way to keep a family connection.. BUT, ya can skip the main fanfare..BUT YOU...FREAKIN' BEST HIDE THOSE EASTER EGGS...CUZ, I'M CRASHING YOUR HOLIDAY!!
LOL, CC ... you crack me up ... but someone might be cracking eggs filled with confetti over you head so watch out, hahahaha ... happy day to you! FC <3...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19876 Mar 26, 2013
*tap tap tap*

Is this thing on? Test 123 Test 123

Can you see me?

GOOD MORNING FC AND FRIENDS!!

Our days on this earth are numbered and we really don't know how many we have so let's all make the best of them.

Have a great day! Enjoy the weather, hug the dogs.

Love y'all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19877 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
*tap tap tap*
Can you see me?
Our days on this earth are numbered and we really don't know how many we have so let's all make the best of them.
Love y'all.
We read you 5x5 :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19878 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
*tap tap tap*
Can you see me?
Love y'all.
Morning, Daz ... good to see you! Copy that on our numbered days! Making the best of them is on us, for sure! The weather is good ON THE PORCH: 57 and sunny ... high of 61 is predicted ... not bad and 70's by weeks end ... Wishing you a sunny, warm day ... smooches from the pooches as well! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19879 Mar 26, 2013
MEOW MEOW howdy all that come in and have a great day purr purr :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19880 Mar 26, 2013
Evening Flower and friends.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#19882 Mar 26, 2013
good evening FC, an oldie but a good one

&li st=PLDROJUbHy1EKqlvUoJPQ45OKvM p5xfRF1&index=73

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19883 Mar 27, 2013
Good morning Flower. Enjoy this lovely Sprig day because we have bad weather coming in for Easter :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19884 Mar 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW howdy all that come in and have a great day purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten ... purr purr right back atcha ... it's a beautiful day as you are probably still sleeping out west ... don't let me wake you up, lol ... Have a nice day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19885 Mar 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Evening Flower and friends.
Morning, Rotor! Missed you last night ... Good day to you >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19886 Mar 27, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
good evening FC, an oldie but a good one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1A7274H1qxYXX&list=PLDROJ UbHy1EKqlvUoJPQ45OKvMp5xfRF1 &index=73
Morning, H'Lo ... Haven't heard Pirates of the Caribbean in a very long time ... good night night song, thanks ... this is a good dancing dog video I've played many times and it if doesn't make yall smile then you ain't right, LOL ... Enjoy your the video and enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

Dancing Dog ...

Carolyn Scott and Rookie dance to You're the One That I Love ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19887 Mar 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Enjoy this lovely Sprig day because we have bad weather coming in for Easter :)
Good morning, Denny! Beautiful out this morning ... drats on the upcoming weather ... Our Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday at 10 ... we stuffed 2000 eggs (I previously reported 1000 by mistake when it was actually 2000) with 2 quarters and 1 piece of candy for the children of the community ... there's a Cajun Festival and an Arts and Crafts Show as well at Jones Brothers Park ... all at the same time and date ... It'd be a bummer if it got rained out ... For this once I hope the weatherman is wrong ...

Friday scattered thunderstorms, SA/SU T-Storms ... so who knows ... 50/50 chance, right?... So, enjoy your day ... be over at your place in awhile ... FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 7 min wichita-rick 5,877
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min River Tam 207,212
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min scientia potentia... 216,926
A to Z songs by title or group! 14 min liam cul8r 30
2words into 2new words (May '12) 19 min wichita-rick 6,866
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Old Sam 22,239
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 29 min Old Sam 1,735
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 38 min Snowflake Nation 2,481
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 67,268
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr beatlesinthebog 10,652