Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny & Flower! My husband just read it in his Kindle. Really tragic and sad. My husband was pretty fascinated by all the man wen through.
Been missing you over in the Kitchen Flower. Days are long and I need major catching up on SOA. I only stay up for Person of Interest these days --- everything else is on too late for me.
Hope you're well and fully recovered from surgery. Has spring come to you and Denny? It's snowing again by me and we are looking at another 8 to 10 inches again this week.
Happy Easter if you celebrate. My sister is hosting. Always nice to go visiting. Any plans yourself? The coming week is steeped in tradition and it will be interesting to see what events the new Pope presides over.
INTO THIN AIR and PROOF OF HEAVEN are two good non-fiction reads. The hubby is fascinated with and reading a lot on his kindle. Me, I like book in my hand. Right now it's a lot of suspense fiction -- James Rollins.
Barnes & Noble is my favorite place next to a library!
'Night, talk soon......
I love reading on my iPad. Into Thin Air was great. Everest has claimed so many lives. There is a good book about Mallory. They found his body about 15 years ago. Enjoy your day. I am going to the Doc today because my PSA was real high. I know there are a lot of false positives on PSA. I am also going by and apply for social security to start when I am 65 in a few months

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(shakes head to get bunny ears off ) there much better purr purr and thanks for the catnip (runs and hides) and have a great day :)
No one can rock a set of bunny ears like you Kitten

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC and Everyone :)
It is snowing here in SE KY .. lots of it. Just absolutely beautiful. I'm just hoping though it quicks and the salt trucks run before school lets out. lol
Have a great Monday. I'm off to find that Wizard !!
The wonderful wizard of Oz :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Good Monday flower child!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
Good evening Flower-Child and Topixberg at large!
Good morning, Will ... Hope your weekend was a good one ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny & Flower! My husband just read it in his Kindle. Really tragic and sad. My husband was pretty fascinated by all the man wen through.
Been missing you over in the Kitchen Flower. Days are long and I need major catching up on SOA. I only stay up for Person of Interest these days --- everything else is on too late for me.
Hope you're well and fully recovered from surgery. Has spring come to you and Denny? It's snowing again by me and we are looking at another 8 to 10 inches again this week.
Happy Easter if you celebrate. My sister is hosting. Always nice to go visiting. Any plans yourself? The coming week is steeped in tradition and it will be interesting to see what events the new Pope presides over.
INTO THIN AIR and PROOF OF HEAVEN are two good non-fiction reads. The hubby is fascinated with and reading a lot on his kindle. Me, I like book in my hand. Right now it's a lot of suspense fiction -- James Rollins.
Barnes & Noble is my favorite place next to a library!
'Night, talk soon......
Good morning, Quinny! Good to hear from you, too! The book is better in my hands as well ... I am stuck on Nelson DeMille's John Corey series ... was kind of bored of one of his novels, Plum Island, turned it in ... got it back on Saturday and started where it left off and now I can hardly put the book back down, LOL ... I am way behind over at the kitchen ... I do know that I owe Tony a post and that is where I last left and then I'll need to set aside a day where I owe everyone else a post, lol ... yes, probably a whole day ... Getting back to the gym and reading to my usual routine now that I've gotten a full release from the surgeon so little time for Topville and FaceBook ... seems like it's a full-time job here, lol ... Greetins to you and your husband ... Take care and talk soon! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(shakes head to get bunny ears off ) there much better purr purr and thanks for the catnip (runs and hides) and have a great day :)
Good morning, Kitten! You're so cute when you shake your bunny ears off ... do it again, haha ... Happy Monday ... hope it's a good day for you as well ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

>>drops colorful ping pong balls from rafters<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC and Everyone :)
It is snowing here in SE KY .. lots of it. Just absolutely beautiful. I'm just hoping though it quicks and the salt trucks run before school lets out. lol
Have a great Monday. I'm off to find that Wizard !!
Good morning, Hatti ... SNOW? Really?... wow, we had a cool front blow in yesterday or maybe it was the day before ... had to bring the plants in yesterday afternoon ... It was 34 this morning when I woke up ... don't want to kill the new bunch already this early into spring, lol ... Hope it warms up for you soon ... We'll be in the 60's for the first part of the week and mid-week up in the 70's ... can't complain at all ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ...---> and to Wildbluerose's way ... If you're getting it ---> so is she! Stay sweet! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. It's a cold morning here in the realm--but should warm up nicely by Easter. Hope you have a sparkling Monday.
Hugs, hearts, and Easter eggs.....
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, it's going to warm up by Easter, pretty one! Just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt we have planned for the children Saturday ... Jeez, almost forgot about it ... I'll have to write a big note to remind myself about it ... Saturday 10 Jones Brothers Park by the Lake ... But we have to be there at 9 to cook the hotdogs ... glad it'll be in the 70's by then ... Then Easter Sunday the next day, duh ... Wow, this year seems to be flowing by quickly ... only wish Mondays would, LOL ... Have a sweet day, Princess ...

Hearts, Hugs and Monday Mondays ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Flower that is the one. Makes you sad when you know he was killed trying to help a vet :(
Good morning, Denny ... I pulled up his name yesterday when you made mention of him ... That is how I found the name of the book ... Goodness, what a way for a hero to go ... His wife must've been devastated and the nation as well ... I had not heard of this travesty! Part of why I don't watch the news ... Well, Scott Pelley is a Texas boy ... he is so pleasant and I do admit, as of late, I've been watching the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... At the end of his broadcast I literally say, "Goodnight, Scott" smile at him, wave ... pick up my remote, turn the TV off and start reading my book whichever book it may be ...

Okay, my insurance agent is here, gotta go ... Have a great day! TTYL FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... I pulled up his name yesterday when you made mention of him ... That is how I found the name of the book ... Goodness, what a way for a hero to go ... His wife must've been devastated and the nation as well ... I had not heard of this travesty! Part of why I don't watch the news ... Well, Scott Pelley is a Texas boy ... he is so pleasant and I do admit, as of late, I've been watching the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... At the end of his broadcast I literally say, "Goodnight, Scott" smile at him, wave ... pick up my remote, turn the TV off and start reading my book whichever book it may be ...
Okay, my insurance agent is here, gotta go ... Have a great day! TTYL FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. I learned yesterday that you can download books at the library to your Ipad. I need to check that out :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, it's going to warm up by Easter, pretty one! Just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt we have planned for the children Saturday ... Jeez, almost forgot about it ... I'll have to write a big note to remind myself about it ... Saturday 10 Jones Brothers Park by the Lake ... But we have to be there at 9 to cook the hotdogs ... glad it'll be in the 70's by then ... Then Easter Sunday the next day, duh ... Wow, this year seems to be flowing by quickly ... only wish Mondays would, LOL ... Have a sweet day, Princess ...
Hearts, Hugs and Monday Mondays ...
We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Just found out Oki will be out of town :( which is a major bummer for the day. So with work schedules and all, I guess it's just me and the troll. He'll probably want pizza for lunch instead of something more traditional. LOL. We'll see. Seems sort of silly to cook for just 2 people, but it IS tradition......

Hearts, hugs, and pizza......

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Just found out Oki will be out of town :( which is a major bummer for the day. So with work schedules and all, I guess it's just me and the troll. He'll probably want pizza for lunch instead of something more traditional. LOL. We'll see. Seems sort of silly to cook for just 2 people, but it IS tradition......
. Traditions are a nice way to keep a family connection.. BUT, ya can skip the main fanfare..BUT YOU...FREAKIN' BEST HIDE THOSE EASTER EGGS...CUZ, I'M CRASHING YOUR HOLIDAY!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I learned yesterday that you can download books at the library to your Ipad. I need to check that out :)
Good morning, Denny ... I'm just on my 2nd cup of java ... woke up kind of late so I must've needed it, lol .. Hope your morning has been productive because my sure hasn't, lol ... oh, well ... nothing pressing today ... Just need a new laptop bag for traveling ... the old one looks that, OLD, lol ... Wishing you a bright sunny day as it is here ... close to the 70's as promised by the "whether" man, haha ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We've got several things planned for Sunday--sunrise services, community breakfast, a nap....lol
Good morning, Princess ... and good day to you ... Whatever you have planned for Easter Sunday I'm sure will work out for you and the Troll ... Being together is 99.99% of it, yes?... No sunrise service for this gal, but the 1100 service will do just fine ... I'm sure it'll be nice ... We are having a Women's retreat 4/5-4/6/13 which should be very nice ... called the head count in yesterday and mailed the registration form and check in for Brenda and I ... Patsy will be meeting us as well as the Ladies of the Lake ... should be very nice ... Looking forward to it ... Well, almost time for my soap opera ... Have a lovely day, pretty one! Lots of Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. Traditions are a nice way to keep a family connection.. BUT, ya can skip the main fanfare..BUT YOU...FREAKIN' BEST HIDE THOSE EASTER EGGS...CUZ, I'M CRASHING YOUR HOLIDAY!!
LOL, CC ... you crack me up ... but someone might be cracking eggs filled with confetti over you head so watch out, hahahaha ... happy day to you! FC <3...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

*tap tap tap*

Is this thing on? Test 123 Test 123

Can you see me?

GOOD MORNING FC AND FRIENDS!!

Our days on this earth are numbered and we really don't know how many we have so let's all make the best of them.

Have a great day! Enjoy the weather, hug the dogs.

Love y'all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
*tap tap tap*
Can you see me?
Our days on this earth are numbered and we really don't know how many we have so let's all make the best of them.
Love y'all.
We read you 5x5 :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
*tap tap tap*
Can you see me?
Love y'all.
Morning, Daz ... good to see you! Copy that on our numbered days! Making the best of them is on us, for sure! The weather is good ON THE PORCH: 57 and sunny ... high of 61 is predicted ... not bad and 70's by weeks end ... Wishing you a sunny, warm day ... smooches from the pooches as well! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

MEOW MEOW howdy all that come in and have a great day purr purr :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,501 - 19,520 of23,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••