For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19847 Mar 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Yep, I'm awake ... Getting ready to leave for church and then to the gym ...
Not sure which sniper book you were reading but I picked up:
"I, SNIPER" by Stephen Hunter ... A Bob Swagger novel ...
Four famed 60's radicals are gunned down at long range by a sniper. Under enormous media scrutiny, the FBI quickly concludes that Marine war hero Carl Hitchcock, whose 93 kills were considered the leading body count tally among American marksman in Vietnam, was the shooter --------> that's all I can tell you ... Got to read the book to see what the book entails and the final outcome ... Looks to be interetesting ...
Have a great day, Denny! FC <3 ...
Chris Kyle was the snipers name. It isa such a shame. At least his wife will get the proceeds from his best selling book.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19848 Mar 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower and friends.
Hi Rotor ... snowing there, again? Hope you and the girls had a great Sunday! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19849 Mar 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower Child..Hitch up the team..Let's mosey into town..and pick out our Easter Bonnets...for the Easter Parade!!!
LOL ... we get to see Kitten in an Easter bunny outfit ... that'll be something ... I always loved Easter time ... Enjoy the rest of you Sunday evening, CC .. FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19850 Mar 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>dose that mean that I have to dress up with bunny ears (hiss hiss) morning Colorado Chick purr purr :)
Yes, Kitten ... yes, it does, LOL ... here's some catnip to get you in the mood, hahaha >>leaves some egg dye to help make you look psychedelic, too! Happy Sunday evening! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19851 Mar 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Kyle was the snipers name. It isa such a shame. At least his wife will get the proceeds from his best selling book.
Hello, Denny ... I asked a couple of times but I guess the bread crumbs led me to the name of the book ... AMERICAN SNIPER? That must be the name of the book you're reading? I've already picked up 3 books at the library ... If I remember the name of it the next time I hit the library mabye I'll pick this one up ... Hope your Sunday's been a good one ... It's been a quiet one here ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19852 Mar 24, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
First Dog ... Excellent, a feel good movie ... very entertaining ... about the President's dog that gets dog and found cross country by a foster boy who treks cross country to return the dog to the President ... Very good book and a nice soundtrack ...

First Dog movie trailer ...
http://www.mrmovietimes.com/movie-trailers/Fi...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19853 Mar 24, 2013
Prez dog that gets LOST, not dog, lol ...

and very good movie not BOOK ... Jeez, that nap was good, LOL ...

BAL and PIT on MLB,... no thinking required to watch baseball, hahaha

Have a great evening everyone ... FC <3 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19854 Mar 24, 2013
Good evening Flower-Child and Topixberg at large!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19855 Mar 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Denny ... I asked a couple of times but I guess the bread crumbs led me to the name of the book ... AMERICAN SNIPER? That must be the name of the book you're reading? I've already picked up 3 books at the library ... If I remember the name of it the next time I hit the library mabye I'll pick this one up ... Hope your Sunday's been a good one ... It's been a quiet one here ... FC <3 ...
Hey Denny & Flower! My husband just read it in his Kindle. Really tragic and sad. My husband was pretty fascinated by all the man wen through.

Been missing you over in the Kitchen Flower. Days are long and I need major catching up on SOA. I only stay up for Person of Interest these days --- everything else is on too late for me.

Hope you're well and fully recovered from surgery. Has spring come to you and Denny? It's snowing again by me and we are looking at another 8 to 10 inches again this week.

Happy Easter if you celebrate. My sister is hosting. Always nice to go visiting. Any plans yourself? The coming week is steeped in tradition and it will be interesting to see what events the new Pope presides over.

INTO THIN AIR and PROOF OF HEAVEN are two good non-fiction reads. The hubby is fascinated with and reading a lot on his kindle. Me, I like book in my hand. Right now it's a lot of suspense fiction -- James Rollins.

Barnes & Noble is my favorite place next to a library!

'Night, talk soon......

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19856 Mar 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Kitten ... yes, it does, LOL ... here's some catnip to get you in the mood, hahaha >>leaves some egg dye to help make you look psychedelic, too! Happy Sunday evening! FC <3 ...
(shakes head to get bunny ears off ) there much better purr purr and thanks for the catnip (runs and hides) and have a great day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#19857 Mar 25, 2013
Morning FC and Everyone :)

It is snowing here in SE KY .. lots of it. Just absolutely beautiful. I'm just hoping though it quicks and the salt trucks run before school lets out. lol

Have a great Monday. I'm off to find that Wizard !!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19858 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning Flower and Friends. It's a cold morning here in the realm--but should warm up nicely by Easter. Hope you have a sparkling Monday.

Hugs, hearts, and Easter eggs.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19859 Mar 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Denny ... I asked a couple of times but I guess the bread crumbs led me to the name of the book ... AMERICAN SNIPER? That must be the name of the book you're reading? I've already picked up 3 books at the library ... If I remember the name of it the next time I hit the library mabye I'll pick this one up ... Hope your Sunday's been a good one ... It's been a quiet one here ... FC <3 ...
Yes Flower that is the one. Makes you sad when you know he was killed trying to help a vet :(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19860 Mar 25, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny & Flower! My husband just read it in his Kindle. Really tragic and sad. My husband was pretty fascinated by all the man wen through.
Been missing you over in the Kitchen Flower. Days are long and I need major catching up on SOA. I only stay up for Person of Interest these days --- everything else is on too late for me.
Hope you're well and fully recovered from surgery. Has spring come to you and Denny? It's snowing again by me and we are looking at another 8 to 10 inches again this week.
Happy Easter if you celebrate. My sister is hosting. Always nice to go visiting. Any plans yourself? The coming week is steeped in tradition and it will be interesting to see what events the new Pope presides over.
INTO THIN AIR and PROOF OF HEAVEN are two good non-fiction reads. The hubby is fascinated with and reading a lot on his kindle. Me, I like book in my hand. Right now it's a lot of suspense fiction -- James Rollins.
'Night, talk soon......
I love reading on my iPad. Into Thin Air was great. Everest has claimed so many lives. There is a good book about Mallory. They found his body about 15 years ago. Enjoy your day. I am going to the Doc today because my PSA was real high. I know there are a lot of false positives on PSA. I am also going by and apply for social security to start when I am 65 in a few months

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19861 Mar 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(shakes head to get bunny ears off ) there much better purr purr and thanks for the catnip (runs and hides) and have a great day :)
No one can rock a set of bunny ears like you Kitten

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19862 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC and Everyone :)
It is snowing here in SE KY .. lots of it. Just absolutely beautiful. I'm just hoping though it quicks and the salt trucks run before school lets out. lol
Have a great Monday. I'm off to find that Wizard !!
The wonderful wizard of Oz :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19863 Mar 25, 2013
Good Monday flower child!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19864 Mar 25, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good evening Flower-Child and Topixberg at large!
Good morning, Will ... Hope your weekend was a good one ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19865 Mar 25, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Night, talk soon......
Good morning, Quinny! Good to hear from you, too! The book is better in my hands as well ... I am stuck on Nelson DeMille's John Corey series ... was kind of bored of one of his novels, Plum Island, turned it in ... got it back on Saturday and started where it left off and now I can hardly put the book back down, LOL ... I am way behind over at the kitchen ... I do know that I owe Tony a post and that is where I last left and then I'll need to set aside a day where I owe everyone else a post, lol ... yes, probably a whole day ... Getting back to the gym and reading to my usual routine now that I've gotten a full release from the surgeon so little time for Topville and FaceBook ... seems like it's a full-time job here, lol ... Greetins to you and your husband ... Take care and talk soon! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19866 Mar 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(shakes head to get bunny ears off ) there much better purr purr and thanks for the catnip (runs and hides) and have a great day :)
Good morning, Kitten! You're so cute when you shake your bunny ears off ... do it again, haha ... Happy Monday ... hope it's a good day for you as well ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

>>drops colorful ping pong balls from rafters<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 222,022
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 min Crazy Jae 20,997
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 min Crazy Jae 7,349
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 1,119
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Crazy Jae 32,565
News Bizarre things happen to the environment and an... 6 min Mullahing It Over 1
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 6 min Crazy Jae 5,882
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 11 min Sublime1 35,405
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 14 min Sublime1 5,429
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr rainmaker2016 15,257
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr You Should Know 25,152
More from around the web