“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19800 Mar 21, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. Enjoy Spring too. >>smiles+hugs>>
Hi sweet Emma! YW ... it was a very nice day ... it's only 78 ON THE PORCH ... Jax is out there just enjoying the weather and I just got home from a mani/pedi ... Hope your day was nice, too! Have a great evening, too! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19801 Mar 21, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Morning FC!!!*waives* sun has been peeking in and out of the clouds. It snowed about 30 miles from me but they are at higher elevation. Currently on my deck it's 39*. I WANT WARN!!! I am working on getting the house staged as best I can to get it on the market. Once it sells we are buying a bigger truck and travel trailer. We are going to make a few stops and see things and people on our way HOME to Texas!!
Afternoon, Daz ... well, gal, you can't get here quick enough ... looking forward to seeing you! You certainly won't have to worry about those 39 degree days on your deck anymore ... Clouds moving in and maybe drizzle and fog ... May need an umbrella but too big for a drink, lol ... Have a nice rest of afternoon and a great evening ... Oh, the news said we made it to 80 today ... it was nice just the same! Toodles noodles! C'iao! FC <3 ...

1403 ... straight ---> to the recliner

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19802 Mar 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya FC .. I said good morning but it appears my post didn't "stick". lol Oh well .. life rolls right on and so does Topix.
Hope you are having a great "me" day. I think you said a mani and pedi .. someday I will have the time to do all that stuff. Maybe.lol
Have a lovely day for a lovely lady !!:)
Hi Hatti! I did have a lovely day and hope you did as well ... Rotor has problems with disappearing posts ... sometimes they show up later after he goes to school, sometimes, not so much LOL ... Me time is so important ... much like a mental health day is from work ... Enjoy the rest of the day and have fun doing it! Thanks for coming by and talk to you soon! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19803 Mar 21, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello again, flower child!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KXpJ0bM5zbMXX
Hi Perse! Whatever happened to the Trucks? lol ... Good to see you again, Perse ... where's your sidekick, Kevin? Haven't seen him in awhile ... tell him hello and yall have a nice Thursday evening! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19804 Mar 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I dropped that by mistake
I figured....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19805 Mar 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>( sits on back of chair and give RH a hair wash) purr purr morhing RH :)
I don't have all that much left...But go ahead lol
Evening LuAnn.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19806 Mar 21, 2013
Now we're hsving a chilly "Spring Snap", but having a grand time just being a part of it all...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19807 Mar 22, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
*waives at Ricky*
You got the FC wave down good! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19808 Mar 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured....
They're still pretty cool, Smith & Wesson pool cues!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19809 Mar 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
do what Jack NMI Reacher does! Stand on the side of the road, with one foot on the pavement, one not, and stick your thumb out, LOL ... Denny can relate to this comment, LOLOL ...
But I don't look like you so they will just zoom by or try and run me down or off the road!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19810 Mar 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Now we're hsving a chilly "Spring Snap", but having a grand time just being a part of it all...
Good morning, Will ... it was still dark when I let the pups out at 0700 ... cloudy and 64 ... going to get up to 80 today ... heard rumblings of thunderstorms today but nothing on doppler radar ... maybe tomorrow ... Whatever today brings I'm sure it'll be all good ... definitely because music will be in it ... Thanks for stopping by and have a groovy day! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

BLUES BROTHERS ~ SOUL MAN ...

5046 ... straight ... what we used to say, never go straight, go forward ... huh? lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19811 Mar 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You got the FC wave down good! lol
yes, and it involves ALL fingers, the thumb and the whole hand, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19812 Mar 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But I don't look like you so they will just zoom by or try and run me down or off the road!
Good morning, Ricky ... well, I don't look like the fictional character, Jack NMI Reacher, either LOL ... We could play bumper cars, though, haha ... TGIF, yippee ... Happy Friday, Ricky! Have Fun! FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19813 Mar 22, 2013
MEOW MEOW good morning everyone its FRIDAY and have a great day purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19814 Mar 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten! Happy Friday! Here's a fresh bowl of milk and a small bowl of Meox Mix ... Have a great day, too! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19815 Mar 22, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Night Fall by Nelson DeMille ~ A John Corey novel ~ STELLAR, very well written book, another page turner by DeMille! A must read!... brings into light the july 17, 1996 falling of TWA Flt 800 with 230 souls on board including flight crew ... brings briefly into play the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 and briefly the WTC travesty ... it's an excellent book!... the twists and turns toward the end will blow you away! Read it! Now go, lol ... Happy Reading & TGIF! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19816 Mar 22, 2013
66°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 66°
High 80°Low 58°

Sun just peeped through the clouds ... I'm out of here ... Good day everyone! TGIF! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19817 Mar 22, 2013
Well, never made it to the gym, but made it 3 times this week ... will go tomorrow ... did go to the grocery store ... was surprised to find Perrier Sparkling Mineral Water in CANS? What happened to the bottles? It tastes different in the cans! whah! LOL ... 10 slim cans for $4.59 on sale, I guess will do ... With my Randall's card bought 2 - 12 pack can's of Diet Coke for $5 bucks so that's 24 cans of soda for $5 bucks ... I don't even drink dark sodas but my friends do ... that's cheap!

Come to find out thing-a-majig on the back of my ice-maker has been leaking and ruined my carpet in the shape of a triangle ... Called Phillip at 0700, he was sleeping, good ... I wasn't ... he came over at 0940, diagnosed the problem, went to the mom & pop hardware store and bought a $2.00 and change little piece of copper thing and had it repaired by 1020 ... cool, only cost me $10 bucks including parts ... didn't ruin my new flooring under the fridge but I've got to find a carpet guy ...

Detroit and some other team are playing on MLB so I've got that to watch this afternoon ... Where is everybody this afternoon?... Okay, I'm bored but I have 3 magazines to read! C'iao ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19818 Mar 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Darlin you are shedding on the couch :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19819 Mar 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Night Fall by Nelson DeMille ~ A John Corey novel ~ STELLAR, very well written book, another page turner by DeMille! A must read!... brings into light the july 17, 1996 falling of TWA Flt 800 with 230 souls on board including flight crew ... brings briefly into play the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 and briefly the WTC travesty ... it's an excellent book!... the twists and turns toward the end will blow you away! Read it! Now go, lol ... Happy Reading & TGIF! FC <3 ...
I am reading the book about the sniper who was just killed. Sad when you read the parts written by his wife :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min DILF 8,090
What do you do IF................? 4 min Laughing 1
Utah man, 77, charged for sunbathing nude 5 min DILF 10
Broken treetop hanging on wire gets holiday decor 7 min DILF 6
Cops: Woman, 72, Slapped Over Facebook Refusal 8 min DILF 5
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min JM_Brazil 132,995
Strange ice pancakes appear on Scottish river 10 min DILF 10
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 21 min -Lea- 25,750
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Analog man 7,620
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Madison Rose 350