Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC , I have never been to Hawaii, but I would love to go. If you ever decide to travel there .. I'm a great Travel Companion. LOL !!
Have a great Tuesday sweet lady!:)
Good morning, Hatti! Happy Wednesday to you ... Happy and chipper as you always are ... what a breath of fresh air!!!! Sure, there is always room for you in my suitcase ... C'mon! lol ... Wishing you a nice day filled with lots of smiles along the way, laughter and love! Catch you around the corner, Hatti! FC <3 ...

WAYLON JENNINGS ~ GOOD HEARTED WOMAN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower and friends.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC, hope you have a great day
Morning, H'Lo ... We posted at the same time 6 minutes ago ^^^^^ I answered your post from yesterday! LOL ... great minds think alike ... Hope you have a great day, too! FC <3 ...

5880 ... another full house ... going for the gusto

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Greetings from the Arctic circle.
Good morning, Rotor! >>mwah<<

6666 ... wow, 4 of a kind ... must mean that Max is playing in the snow! Bazinga ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all of your friends :)
Morning, Denny! Happy Spring! Have a great day! FC <3 ...

4931 ... nada, no mas pantalones ... love that commercial even if it is corny, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning to all and have a great day :)purr purr
Good morning, Kitten! >>bats a ping pong ball toward you<< oops, hits the back of your head, again ...

>>leaves a bowl of milk<<

Happy 1st day of Spring! Have a fun day! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Missed 5-0, I just can't get used to Steve McGarrett NOT being Jack Lord.....lol. Why they didn't change the names of the characters when they updated the show is beyond me.
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.
Hearts, hugs, and Tuesdays.....
Hi Princess ... I used to watch Jack Lord and Hawaii 5-Ohhhhhhhhh in the olden days, too ... I like Alex O'Loughlin, a LOT! He's so easy on the eyes! His mom on the show is being played by Christine Lahti ... it's pretty good and I like it, a LOT! lol ... Oh, well ... I think Quinny likes it, too! We're easily amused, lol ...

Anyway, hope your day is a great one ... 1/2 the week is over, almost that is! Enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs and humpdays! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

4395 ... fold like a bath sheet

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone says,'You don't knowJack Schitt!'
Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.
Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.
He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride,Pisa Schitt.
Now when someone says,'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.
Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt
LOL ... Ricky, you little stinker ... no pun intended, haha ...*winks*...

2301 ... straight ... straight to the corner with my little pun

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon, FC, Denny and everyone.:)
Good morning sweet Emma! Happy 1st day of spring to you and your sister! It's a beautiful day already and hope the same for you! Enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigtime rains blew through here from Alabama yesterday, then back to the blazing sunshine today!
Spring is here!
--
Idle Hour Night / Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...
Good morning, Will ... Glad yall got some rain and now the sun is shining for you ... Enjoy your Vernal Equinox ... Thank you for the song ... hadn't heard it before ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...

4502 ... another straight ... maybe I should play the lottery today;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Morning, Rotor! Our posts crossed, lol ... just answered yours from yesterday and here we are today ... sorry late in getting back to you ... have been busy as all get out ... Got back to the gym and I have 5 training sessions with my trainer and he is beating me up, LOL ...

Anyway, wishing you a super day ... Hope the young girl is doing better and is all healed up ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Looks like Spring has Sprung with a vengence today--although it's not as warm as I would like. It beats the snow that Rotor has....lol
Hope you have a wonderful fun filled day.
Hearts, hugs, and springtime....
Morning again, Princess ... again our post crossed ... yep, spring has sprung ... wishing you an awesome day! Enjoy it! Hearts and Hugs, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Do yall watch JUSTIFIED? It was so good last night I watched it TWICE! What is wrong with me? The humor in last night's episode was hysterical ... Rayland's boss, The US Marshall's Chief Deputy (played by Nick Searcy) said something like he hadn't seen a Molotav Cocktail since the Guns N' Rose's concert in 1989, cracked me up ... The part where the "other" bad guy asked Boyd Crowder (played by Walton Goggins, formerly of The Shield) where he got his teeth and Boyd told him he got them courtesy of the tax payers from serving in Desert Storm, lol ... then the bad guy told Boyd he answered with 40 words when just 4 word would suffice, too funny! LOVE that show!... Like I said, I'm easily amused, lol ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hatti! Happy Wednesday to you ... Happy and chipper as you always are ... what a breath of fresh air!!!! Sure, there is always room for you in my suitcase ... C'mon! lol ... Wishing you a nice day filled with lots of smiles along the way, laughter and love! Catch you around the corner, Hatti! FC <3 ...
WAYLON JENNINGS ~ GOOD HEARTED WOMAN ...
Good Morning Sweet Lady :-) Thank you for that great song!! It's a little cool here today and probably this week but I'm still pulling for spring to start here.

Talk about traveling ....I'm still waiting for you to move a tad closer to me !! I'll make the drive if you ever pick a spot. LOL !!

You have a wonderful day FC !! Hears and hugs to you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Sweet Lady :-) Thank you for that great song!! It's a little cool here today and probably this week but I'm still pulling for spring to start here.
Talk about traveling ....I'm still waiting for you to move a tad closer to me !! I'll make the drive if you ever pick a spot. LOL !!
You have a wonderful day FC !! Hears and hugs to you.
Hi Hatti! The move out east to Knox/Nashville is on the back burner indefinitely ... Seems the step-daught is a permanent student and that ain't no kiddin'... why she can't make up her mind is ridiculous ... She's chosen the University of Kentucky and signed up for some classes ... not hours, just some classes ... I know Dan and Janet's kid is the same ... Dan is a pilot and Janet is ex-flight attendant and they're millionaire's ... The kid has a BRAND new car, an apartment, an expense account and NO incentive to graduate from college which I think she's on her 6th year taking a class here and there ... focus young lady, focus!
Well, Kalie ---> is the same way and my baby sis can only shake her head ... throw her hands up in the air and say, "well, at least it's not MY money", lol ... So Kalie's education comes first, I suspect ... So who knows when and if there will be a move ...

In the meantime, I want you to have a spectacular day! Go on out there and have fun! C'iao! FC <3 ...

LOVIN' SPOONFUL ~ NASHVILLE CATS ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti! The move out east to Knox/Nashville is on the back burner indefinitely ... Seems the step-daught is a permanent student and that ain't no kiddin'... why she can't make up her mind is ridiculous ... She's chosen the University of Kentucky and signed up for some classes ... not hours, just some classes ... I know Dan and Janet's kid is the same ... Dan is a pilot and Janet is ex-flight attendant and they're millionaire's ... The kid has a BRAND new car, an apartment, an expense account and NO incentive to graduate from college which I think she's on her 6th year taking a class here and there ... focus young lady, focus!
Well, Kalie ---> is the same way and my baby sis can only shake her head ... throw her hands up in the air and say, "well, at least it's not MY money", lol ... So Kalie's education comes first, I suspect ... So who knows when and if there will be a move ...
In the meantime, I want you to have a spectacular day! Go on out there and have fun! C'iao! FC <3 ...
LOVIN' SPOONFUL ~ NASHVILLE CATS ...
Well speaking as an UK Alumni ... it's a great school. I had a blast .. what little I remember of it. LOLOLOL !! j/k

Dang it though on the move ... looks like I'll just have to book a flight out that way. hehe !!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Sweetums! Just popping in to wish you a wonderful day! Luvya!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning H'Lo ... Have you thawed out yet? lol ... we were under thunderstorm warnings through midnight last night with the threat of large hail and high winds ... I stay up until midnight ... Didn't hear anything ... Went to sleep with out consequence ... Let the pups out this morning ... It may have rained a smidgen, not much ... I just looked out and there were two little finches on the front porch, cool! 90 yesterday where mid 80's were forecast, only 70's today and the sun is shining through the windows and front glass door ... sweet!
Wishing you a very pleasant day, H'Lo ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
THE DOORS ~ ROADHOUSE BLUES ...
8110 ... full house ... bet you shovel some snow today
Can't wait for the thaw, I want to get my garden in before summer.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well speaking as an UK Alumni ... it's a great school. I had a blast .. what little I remember of it. LOLOLOL !! j/k
Dang it though on the move ... looks like I'll just have to book a flight out that way. hehe !!
That's sounds good or I can meet you in the middle, lol ... People ask me don't I remember this or that of Saturday Night Live ... Are you kiddin'... during college you think I stayed at home watching Saturday Night Live? Really?... I don't hardly remember any weekends during college, LOL ...

STEALERS WHEEL ~ STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for the thaw, I want to get my garden in before summer.
I bet, H'Lo ... I got some new plants over the weekend ... Orange and Pink Asiatic Lily's ... a Red Bromeliad ... all of which have been re-potted ... interesting enough, the pink Asiatic lily only had one bloom when I bought it but now has 3 blooms and the orange one only had one but now has two ... says to water daily and required direct sunlight ... I try to follow directions, lol ... I've never had a green thumb except for cacti ... have plenty of them around here ... so we'll see how these new plants will last ... Happy Gardening when you snow does melt and I hope you experience Spring very soon >hugs<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,361 - 19,380 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Roy 140,286
Things you don't know about me..._____________ (May '08) 22 min Hank Williams 4,863
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 32 min Bezeer 76,573
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 33 min Bezeer 6,159
Word Association (Jun '10) 34 min Bezeer 25,765
Word Association. (Nov '10) 35 min Bezeer 16,514
Add a word and drop a word 36 min Bezeer 893
How to become Unbannable 1 hr Toasted Poster 56
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr SimplyLoveYou 14,104
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••