For Dear FlowerChild

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19666 Mar 15, 2013
Bruce is a NEAT GUY!!!

Giggle.. Giggle.. Snicker.. Grin... tee hee hee.....
Ducks the book as it whizes over my head...
@}-'--,---

Bet a pair of Giggles....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19667 Mar 16, 2013
bats a few ping pong balls around chase a ball of yarn now time for a nap purr purr :)howdy everyone

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19668 Mar 16, 2013
Good *early* morning, Flower!

--
Waking Up Now / Will Dockery with the Conley Brothers
http://youtu.be/v8_Yp-dIPCY

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19669 Mar 16, 2013
HEY FLOWER!!!!
Guess what it's doing right now????
hahahahahahahaha.....
Yep you got it.. It's RAINING!!!
Told ya that stuff was coming.. well it started right about 11:30 and it has been raining off and on ever since.. Of course it was raining when I took the Pack out.. what else would it be doing... It happens so often to me that I'm taking it for a given!
I think I can finally lay down and go to sleep.. I'm worn out but I haven't been able to ease my weary mind.. Too many thoughts about too many things..
I am really glad that you were able to set everything right and sorry that you had to go through so much trouble.. But you powered through it all and came out the winner.. You're a tough little Glow Worm!.. ain't cha!? Ya went and made me proud of ya... yes ya did!
;o)
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

9877... Bet on a pair like us every time!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19670 Mar 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
HEY FLOWER!!!!
hahahahahahahaha.....
Told ya that stuff was coming.. well it started right about 11:30 and it has been raining off and on ever since.. Of course it was raining when I took the Pack out.. what else would it be doing... It happens so often to me that I'm taking it for a given!
I think I can finally lay down and go to sleep.. I'm worn out but I haven't been able to ease my weary mind.. Too many thoughts about too many things..
I am really glad that you were able to set everything right and sorry that you had to go through so much trouble.. But you powered through it all and came out the winner.. You're a tough little Glow Worm!.. ain't cha!? Ya went and made me proud of ya... yes ya did!
;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rose. The weekend is running out :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19671 Mar 17, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19672 Mar 17, 2013
(streach) cleans face purr purr good morning everyone :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19673 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC My sister and I will have a fun Saturday. <3
Good Sunday afternoon sweet Emma ... Hope your Saturday with you sister was fun as you predicted! Hope your Sunday is even better! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19674 Mar 17, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great story FC, and one of my favorite REK songs. I met him in Torrington, CT after a show. Funny, I've seen REK a few times since but not the girl I took to that show in Torrington. My wife has been to see him a couple times so I guess that she's a keeper.
Hey there, H'Lo ... Of course, we all love Merry Christmas from the Family at Christmas time ... all singin' with our root beer slushin' from the frozen beer mugs, LOL ... what a hoot it is to hear that one year round, huh?... We're all lucky to be in REK's company, that's a given ... a very charismatic guy for sure ... I was watching KLRU ~ PBS channel last night and watched 90 minutes of Joe Bonamassa, if I got his last name correctly spelled ... he can belt out some blues for sure! Been around for 30+ years, been playing since he was about 7, his influences, Jimi H & SRV, of course ... still doing pretty good!... Here's another one of my favorite REK's ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend and catch you over at the pub! It's lazy Sunday baseball, catch up reading and a beautiful day ON THE PORCH: 82, clear and sunny with winds a @ 6SSW ... FC <3 ...

ROBERT EARL KEEN ~ THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER ...

and the party never ends ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19675 Mar 17, 2013
Happy St Patrick's day FC and friends!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19676 Mar 17, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Have a nice weekend.
Hiya Perse! Woke up late again at 0930 today but was able to get myself together ... Jim Bob and Barbara Ann picked me up for church, a very laid back service, had brisket, potato salad & baked beans with rolls afterward, hung out at their house and watched KLRU~PBS ... a guy named Larry Bell play the blues off his new album, the name of the album I can't recall but two new songs were "Don't Let the Devil Ride" and "Trouble In My Way" ... Very good blues guitar picker, doesn't use a pick but uses his fingers and his harp player does as good as James Cotton and/or Kim Wilson and is VERY good ... if you like the blues and as everyone here knows I DO! lol ... Came home, re-potted a new plant I got yesterday and I'm watching some baseball and getting ready to put my face in my book! Hope your weekend has been good ... Carry on! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19677 Mar 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
This is what my horoscope said today.
Libra
The Moon remains in your eighth house of sex, money, and power adding intensity to the day. Even activities involving children and creative endeavors can take on an edgy tone as the Moon blends with pushy Mars, sending shockwaves into your seventh house of significant others. It won't pay to be impulsive and spontaneous today; even lovers could get way out of hand. Take it slow and easy.
Let me break that down for you...
Sex Money and Power....
None None AND None....
Activities involving children...
Saw two of the sweetest little babies while out shopping today with my Sister..She is a very significant other to me...
Being impulsive and spontaneous...
We spent three hours just goofing off at the Peddlers Mall...
:o)
Shockwaves from getting a few great buys.. and on the way home by the way some people drive!!!
Oh Yeah!
Even Lovers getting out of hand....hahahahahaha
and
taking it slow and easy.... hahahahahaha.....
AS IF!!!!
So My Dear friend I had a great day... We hit a high of 64 and the sun was out for most of the day.. Sis and I had a ball just goofing off...
We did manage to get the big shed straightened out and that thing is 12 by 16... we cleared out a bunch of Christmas stuff and put it out in the newly re-arranged shed.. then we had a late lunch and took off to the mall...
I came back home and had a nice dinner then watched a movie.. now I'm ready to call it a night and try that sleep thing.. it's been a good day but it's been a long one too!! I hope that your day was a great one and that you had a bunch of fun... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1506... Bet I've got a ton of things to do tomorrow...
Hi Rose Bud! I was so pleased to hear you and S had a very nice time and FUN on your outing ... that is music to my ears ... I had a great time at breakfast and had I know they'd have full blown dinner and dessert at the PC party I'd of saved some room ... As it was I only had fruit which was plenty enough to go around and left after 3 1/2 hours of the PC party ... When, in this world, were PC parties ever that long in our previous lives? LOL ... Bren had to catch a ride with the hostess cuz I ran out of steam after the 3 1/2 hours, lol ... anyway, it all panned out well ... it was nice talking to you and Red ... Hope your Saturday night was good ... TTYS! Smooches for the pooches! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

9679 ... bought the wrong kind of soil for the pots ... drats bet I won't be returning to store for a return!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19678 Mar 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Bruce is a NEAT GUY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u1aZ2E8sdKAXX
Giggle.. Giggle.. Snicker.. Grin... tee hee hee.....
Ducks the book as it whizes over my head...
@}-'--,---
Bet a pair of Giggles....
BAHWAHahahahahahahaha, too funny! See why I'd love to run my hand on his pointy little bald head, LOL ... Love me some Bruce Willis! oh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!

8306 ... well, I'd like to try, LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19679 Mar 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
bats a few ping pong balls around chase a ball of yarn now time for a nap purr purr :)howdy everyone
purr purr >>bats a ping pong ball bat at kitten ant kapow right smack in the middle of the head<< YIKES! ducks and runs --------> that away ------>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19680 Mar 17, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good *early* morning, Flower!
--
Waking Up Now / Will Dockery with the Conley Brothers
http://youtu.be/v8_Yp-dIPCY
good afternoon, Will ... another good song, Will ...*mid-afternoon as it is ... still trying to get to that book ~ have baseball on as background noise ... not really noise ... heard something about Joe Torre and I need to listen more closely so I can hear what he's going to do now that he retired or something ... something about World Baseball League or something ... People keep interrupting me, lol ... Hope your day is grand! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

3900 ... full house of baseball fans

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19681 Mar 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
HEY FLOWER!!!!
hahahahahahahaha.....
;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hiya Rose Bud ... ah lady ... no rest for the lady and the mop ... man, Get a Libman and that way you don't have to use those pads you throw away in the landfill ... the libman you can wash and re-use ... that's what we use ... we have about 6 pads we use during the week ... wash in a weekly wash ... but then again, we haven't seen rain in IDK how long ... sending sunshine and warmth your way, AGAIN! It's a beautiful day again here ... it was overcast church time this morning ... Sun is shining ever so brightly now ... Jax is sleeping underneath the picnic table in the shade while Pooh is inside with the A/C ... Hope all is well in your world today and continues to remain so ... Take care, be safe, stay dry! QUACK! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19682 Mar 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
purr purr >>bats a ping pong ball bat at kitten ant kapow right smack in the middle of the head<< YIKES! ducks and runs --------> that away ------>
hiss hiss claws come out Hi FC how are things going :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19683 Mar 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends
Good afternoon, Rotor! NASCAR today? >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19684 Mar 17, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Happy St Patrick's day FC and friends!
Good afternoon, Daz ... I think I was the only one in church that didn't wear green today ... I heard Dr Cook say, "who let her in here?" hahahaha He's a childhood friend of my family's from back in the 60's from my hometown, lol ... then HE pointed out I had no green on ... I was wearing pink and white! drats! It's all good ... we had a great time ... Hope your day is going well and your weekend has been a great one ... Thanks for coming by! Always a pleasure to see you! Take care! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19685 Mar 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hiss hiss claws come out Hi FC how are things going :)
Hi Kitten ... IDK, turned the telly down because I was listening to a youtube about some soldier and his card game and never turned it back up to listen to my baseball game and then I got caught up on FaceBook and never got to my book and now it's 5 o'clock somewhere ... like HERE! LOL ... so, pretty soon 60 Minutes will be on ... like in SIXTY MINUTES, lol ... so, things are going good and I'll need to take a lesson or two in Time Management and get my act together, lol ... Hope your day is going well and you have a reat afternoon and a lovely evening! TTYS Love, FC <3 ...

>>leaves more catnip<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 3 min Jackie 41,972
News No Cancer Found in Bush's Colon Polyps (Jul '07) 5 min Jackie 21
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 7 min So_da_lish_us 50,169
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min 8541 MARINE 35,199
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,222
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 9 min So_da_lish_us 1,040
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 28,172
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 11 min Jackie 6,985
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min Brandiiiiiiii 16,585
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Jackie 227,273