“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19640 Mar 14, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RH and Flower and everyone that comes in have a great day :)
Good afternoon, Kitten ... having a great day here! Hope the same for you! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#19641 Mar 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Kitten ... having a great day here! Hope the same for you! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thank you, FC. My day was great. >>hugs<< <3

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#19642 Mar 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
ON THE PORCH: 82 degrees; 31% humidity and winds 9S
drop dead gorgeous ... enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening! FC <3 ...
Sounds like a beautiful day

&li st=AL94UKMTqg-9DCh0Bznrk0FoOM_ 8y_UaNA

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19643 Mar 15, 2013
Hey Hey Flower. Hope you are having a super day.

Got a heavy schedule on tap for today. But I might just say "forget it" and post instead.....

Hugs, hearts, and happy posting....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19644 Mar 15, 2013
Happy Friday!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19645 Mar 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Denny! A beautiful morning spent at the community center filling colorful plastic eggs each with two quarters and a piece of candy for the upcoming Easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 30th at Jones Brothers Park ... right by the lake ... Cajun Festival and Arts & Crafts Show same day so there will be a LOT of folks there ... 1000 eggs filled, lots of quarters and lots of candy ... the local dentist should be please, LOL ...
ON THE PORCH: 82 degrees; 31% humidity and winds 9S
drop dead gorgeous ... enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. It sounds like you had a fun day. Going to be 85 here today so I plan to get out and do door hangers. A great day for a walk :) I have been reading the latest W.E.B Grifith book lately. I sure like reading on my iPad except I usually give my books away to friends

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19646 Mar 15, 2013
Hoppy Friday everyone and have a good one :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#19647 Mar 15, 2013
Good morning Sweetums! Much better today! So what do you think about Curtis going home? I knew it was going to happen. The girls are so strong this season!
Hope you have a terrific day, my friend! Luvya lots!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19648 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Man, what's going on with the earthquakes?
Article this morning-
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...
My mother-in-law lives close to Brookings at about a 15 foot elevation on the coast, and my step-mom has a house at about a 10 foot elevation on the SW Washington coast! I worry they couldn't get out in 15 minutes.
Looks like flat waters and smooth sailing here the next few days, a little rain today and tomorrow, but that's good.
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/zone.php...

('hi' Hippi and princess and everybody)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#19649 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Fisherman!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19650 Mar 15, 2013
Hippichick... Yo, have ya seen FlowerChild... Let's GRAB all the Hip, ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat and head to the Mall..NEW BIKINI'S... and Cover-Ups.. Straw hats.. Sandals..
Hop on my scooter... And let's find FC...and the other Chicks.. OKAY??

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19651 Mar 15, 2013
Hello FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19652 Mar 15, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. My day was great. >>hugs<< <3
Hi sweet Emma! TGIF! Hope your day was great! Have a sweet weekend >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19653 Mar 15, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a beautiful day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i2zLuPLdaI0XX&list=AL94UK MTqg-9DCh0Bznrk0FoOM_8y_UaNA
Hi H'Lo ... you stinker, you! almost made me late this morning ... I was checking out my 76 emails I had over the last 3 days ... I clicked on your REK link and it kept playing, playing and playing ... before I knew it was time to leave around 0715!!!! I had to go! ENABLER! hahahaha but a good kind of enabler ... THANK YOU ...

one of my faves ... which I understand that REK really did reach into his pocket and found 3 20's and a 10 ... Lyle Lovett and he were buddies in college back in the 70's I think, but don't quote me ... glad they gave it up and took up the guitar to entertain us ... I met old Lyle at Waterloo Ice House on 6th Street & Lamar in Austin where he was promoting an album ...(my late husband rolling his eyeballs waiting in line with me in the heat, lol;)... Lyle's not as tall as I thought him to be ... I had nothing for him to sign except a KGSR (radio station logo round fan they'd stapled to a tongue depressor for us to fan ourselves with) so it's been framed and hanging on the wall, lol ... Anyway, he's a real nice guy ... so is REK ... this is one of my favorite songs ... and no, it won't play forever and keep you from leaving or going on about your business like you almost had me this morning, LOL ... Enjoy your evening, H'Lo ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

ROBERT EARL KEEN ~ FEELING GOOD ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19654 Mar 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello FC
Hello Perse! Happy Friday! Have fun this weekend!

>>smiles and waves to you<< <3 ...

5505 ... 4 of a kind guarantees a fantabulous weekend!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19655 Mar 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hey Hey Flower. Hope you are having a super day.
Got a heavy schedule on tap for today. But I might just say "forget it" and post instead.....
Hugs, hearts, and happy posting....
Afternoon, Princess ... Hope you got through your heavy schedule and it's all downhill from here ... TGIF! woot woot! Happy Friday evening and happy posting tonight! Have fun! Luvya! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19656 Mar 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Friday!
Hiya Rotor! Happy Friday right back atcha! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19657 Mar 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It sounds like you had a fun day. Going to be 85 here today so I plan to get out and do door hangers. A great day for a walk :) I have been reading the latest W.E.B Grifith book lately. I sure like reading on my iPad except I usually give my books away to friends
Afternoon, Denny! Been too busy to read ... Was hoping to get to my book this afternoon but gosh, hardly had time to get to my posts ... haven't even made my rounds today and it's already 1700 ... ON THE PORCH: 82 sunny, clear & 24% humidity ... whew! supposed to be 91 on Monday ... the A/C been on all day! Beautiful day though, can't complain at all ... Jax is nowhere to be found, probably under some shade tree ... Nice breeze, winds at 13 SSE, so he's hanging out somewhere ... Not much on t.v. tonight except Undercover Boss so will try and catch up reading tonight ... There was a show between here and Marble Falls where old Scooter's Bend used to be but it's too hot for us to get out ... it's an outdoor venue ... nah, A/C works just fine! Have a nice evening and catch you around the corner ... Give me a review on the book and thanks for recycling the old books! Nice way to pay it forward! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19658 Mar 15, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hoppy Friday everyone and have a good one :)
Happy Friday, Kitten! Hope your day was sweet and your evening is even better! Enjoy it! Hugs and Hearts! FC <3 ...

>>leaves more catnip<< >>makes double order *wink*<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19659 Mar 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! Much better today! So what do you think about Curtis going home? I knew it was going to happen. The girls are so strong this season!
Hope you have a terrific day, my friend! Luvya lots!
Afternoon, doll! You just left the office 6 minutes ago so I just missed you! drats! I'm glad Lazaro made it through this week as I was worried about him. The last girl that sang last night and got a standing O blew it through the roof! She was awesome! Her name escapes me but wow! Awesome with a capital A ... Looking forward to her next week ... Yes, I'd say the guys are on the weak side and Jimmy I was spot on his critique ... and listen to us armchair critique's LOL ... well, we do have a good ear for pitch and off key problems, hahahahha what does Nickey have in her cup anyway and where did all that smoke come from? The Vatican? LOLOL hahahahahahah Ryan was hysterical! Hey, a little bit of fun can go a long way like, auto correct and "here we go", ha! I know I missed you today so have a good weekend and catch you around the corner! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min MikeF 121,024
Ford Heights, Illinois; Worst town/suburb in Am... (Aug '11) 5 min He who knows 16
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 13 min Rudy360 1,681
The ALPHABET Game (May '11) 16 min Rudy360 10,745
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min Vector aka Victor... 6,249
Ferreting Out The Ferrets 23 min Chilli J 3
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 25 min Rudy360 3,896
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 29 min Princess Hey 6,837
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr JV Team 44
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 149,045
True or False Game 1 hr -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE