Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hey Flower...
I hope that this has been a great day for you and I hope that you were able to find all of your information so you can access all of you mail and such... Don't ya hate it when something like that happens... sheeeeshhh... I know I do...
So it has been a cold day here in the valley we topped out at around 36 degrees.. It has snowed off and on all day.. nothing serious just some of the light stuff...
I've been lazy most of the day just kicked back in the recliner watching TV and Movies... I watched Legends of The Fall again and I have to say I think that is one of the best movies Brad Pitt ever did...
Right now I have American Idol on and the performers are really bringing it to that stage tonight.. Normally I'd be watching Supernatural at this time but it's not on.. Dang Basketball....
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few...
I hope that you are having a good evening and that no matter what You will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1536 fold like a tissue...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning FC. Do you like baseball? lol
I'm just doing the happy dance because it is Wednesday. Which means it is closer to the weekend !! I wish you would pass some of that nice weather my way. Quite chilly here this A.M.
Have a nice day!:)
Good evening, Hatti! I LOVE baseball, dont-cha-know? LOL ... I live it, I breathe it ... it consumes me, lol ... watching it now on the MLB channel ... it's only 63 now, it got up to 78 today ON THE PORCH ... a beautiful day ... more of the same tomorrow ... >>here<< sending some of this beautiful weather your way ... Enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning to all and have a great day :)
Hi there Kitten ... missed you today but probably catch up with you on the morrow ... Hope your day was a great one >>meow<< >>leaves a ball of yellow yarn<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti. When Flower wakes up she yells batter up :)
>>swing<< lol ...

JOHN ANDERSON ~ SWINGIN'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower.A beautiful day ahead :)
Hi Denny! By the time you read this it'll be another beautiful day in Texas ... too nice to be indoors that's for sure ... Hope your Wednesday was nice and your Thursday will be nicer! Cheers! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Here's hoping you have a super day....
Morning, Princess ... Hope you and the Hippichick enjoyed watching the Duck Dynasty Wednesday night ... yall only talk during commercials, LOL ... too funny! Wonder if those fellas have bugs in their beards, LOL ... hope you had fun! TTYS! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=zzL89d65Hkk
Some good ol' Texas music
Hey there, H'Lo ... Wow, you surprise me ... Good song, never heard of this guy ... nice lyrics, good song! Listened to some of his other songs! Sweet!... E'd some to my baby sis ... Thanks for sharing!...

I hope you were able to capture the comet ... The skies were clear here but was not able to capture same ... missed it for the trees ... should have gone up the hill to the airport ... drats!
http://bobmoler.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/0313...

Called my uncle though as today would have been my daddy's birthday ... sure do miss him ...

Thanks for coming by ... Catch you at the pub, H'Lo >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

5777 ... today was a good day

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that this has been a great day for you and I hope that you were able to find all of your information so you can access all of you mail and such... Don't ya hate it when something like that happens... sheeeeshhh... I know I do...
So it has been a cold day here in the valley we topped out at around 36 degrees.. It has snowed off and on all day.. nothing serious just some of the light stuff...
I've been lazy most of the day just kicked back in the recliner watching TV and Movies... I watched Legends of The Fall again and I have to say I think that is one of the best movies Brad Pitt ever did...
Right now I have American Idol on and the performers are really bringing it to that stage tonight.. Normally I'd be watching Supernatural at this time but it's not on.. Dang Basketball....
I hope that you are having a good evening and that no matter what You will have fun and enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Evening Rose Bud ... seems like I must've just missed you ... Yes, Hippichick and I watched American Idol, too! The last girl that sang was flawless and the song she picked was awesome! That little guy, Lazaro, is such a cute guy and I love it when he sings ... He doesn't stutter when he sings and I don't like it when they ask him questions and he's forced to answer when they know he struggles stuttering to answer their questions like why did he pick that song, duh! Oh, well ... if I was good enough to be a judge I'd be there and not here critiquing them, LOL ... just sayin' hahahaha ... Kree did a good job but I liked that song "Amazing" ... can't remember who sang it but it was beautiful ... I'm getting mixed up on on who sang what! That is why I'm sitting here and not on the judge's panel, right? yeah, right! ha! Well, despite the weather and such I hope your day was a good one and you made it so ... Have a good nights rest and catch you around the corner! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

3728 ... tissue for you issue? J/K ... fold like an envelope

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Don't you love the scene when pitt comes back into the army camp with the German scalps :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! By the time you read this it'll be another beautiful day in Texas ... too nice to be indoors that's for sure ... Hope your Wednesday was nice and your Thursday will be nicer! Cheers! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Another beautiful day on tap. I have a realtor lunch today and maybe I will win some of the drawings :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Rose Bud ... seems like I must've just missed you ... Yes, Hippichick and I watched American Idol, too! The last girl that sang was flawless and the song she picked was awesome! That little guy, Lazaro, is such a cute guy and I love it when he sings ... He doesn't stutter when he sings and I don't like it when they ask him questions and he's forced to answer when they know he struggles stuttering to answer their questions like why did he pick that song, duh! Oh, well ... if I was good enough to be a judge I'd be there and not here critiquing them, LOL ... just sayin' hahahaha ... Kree did a good job but I liked that song "Amazing" ... can't remember who sang it but it was beautiful ... I'm getting mixed up on on who sang what! That is why I'm sitting here and not on the judge's panel, right? yeah, right! ha! Well, despite the weather and such I hope your day was a good one and you made it so ... Have a good nights rest and catch you around the corner! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
3728 ... tissue for you issue? J/K ... fold like an envelope
I love Idol. The otherday I was at a big cocktail party and a girl started singing and she was great. She got to round 3 on Idol when she was 16 :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower and friends. Hope everyone has a nice day.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Hi RH and Flower and everyone that comes in have a great day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Hatti! I LOVE baseball, dont-cha-know? LOL ... I live it, I breathe it ... it consumes me, lol ... watching it now on the MLB channel ... it's only 63 now, it got up to 78 today ON THE PORCH ... a beautiful day ... more of the same tomorrow ... >>here<< sending some of this beautiful weather your way ... Enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Morning FC ... the sun is shining, but it is on 27 degrees. I enjoy baseball. We have a minor league team not far from me and I take the kids and we have a blast at their games. Family affordable , ya know!:)

Have a great Thursday. I'm taking half a day off today to do some errands. Hope the sunshine stays.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I love Idol. The otherday I was at a big cocktail party and a girl started singing and she was great. She got to round 3 on Idol when she was 16 :)
Morning Denny. I watch American Idol too. Top three are the females for me this year, Angie, Candice and Kree. The guys just arent as good this year.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Hiya Rotor!!

*waves*

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, H'Lo ... Wow, you surprise me ... Good song, never heard of this guy ... nice lyrics, good song! Listened to some of his other songs! Sweet!... E'd some to my baby sis ... Thanks for sharing!...
I hope you were able to capture the comet ... The skies were clear here but was not able to capture same ... missed it for the trees ... should have gone up the hill to the airport ... drats!
http://bobmoler.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/0313...
Called my uncle though as today would have been my daddy's birthday ... sure do miss him ...
Thanks for coming by ... Catch you at the pub, H'Lo >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
5777 ... today was a good day
I love the music coming out of Texas for the past few years, Robert Earl Keen, Jason Boland, Bonnie Bishop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I missed the comet too, but I have a few more nights to try to see it, and there is another coming late this year that should be brighter.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Will Dockery. I just wanted to tell you I was perusing your thread in GA and you posted a link to a festival with some outstanding bands. One of the bands, The Fire Mountain Band, was totally awesome. I have been listening to their music on You-Tube and just love their sound. So ... thanks for sharing those.
:)
That's the Hogbottom festival in Fort Mitchell Alabama, Hatti, most likely!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Morning LuAnn.
Hiya Hattie <waves back>

Howdy HL. Yeah I spaced the space event the other day went it was crystal clear, now hoping to catch a glimpse before it heads back out to the cold dark reaches of the solar system.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Another beautiful day on tap. I have a realtor lunch today and maybe I will win some of the drawings :)
Afternoon, Denny! A beautiful morning spent at the community center filling colorful plastic eggs each with two quarters and a piece of candy for the upcoming Easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 30th at Jones Brothers Park ... right by the lake ... Cajun Festival and Arts & Crafts Show same day so there will be a LOT of folks there ... 1000 eggs filled, lots of quarters and lots of candy ... the local dentist should be please, LOL ...

ON THE PORCH: 82 degrees; 31% humidity and winds 9S
drop dead gorgeous ... enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,261 - 19,280 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Stuart Cudahy 111,698
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 9 min zedme 4,682
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 11 min cjt12 1,262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 140,339
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 16 min Trouser Cough 53,708
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 17 min cjt12 6,166
A six word game (Dec '08) 18 min Trouser Cough 17,130
What is the meaning of life? 1 hr razz58 28
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 2
How to become Unbannable 1 hr SLACK 71
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr last_call 14,113
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••