Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Sorry that last link didn't work, but here's another one that should work....

Ordering a pizza in 2017?

This is hilarious, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality.
Want to know how to order a pizza in 2017?
Click the link and see. Turn up the volume. Listen closely.

Watch the pointer carefully!

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Good morning Flower. I just watch a good movie on showtime. My week with Marylin. It gave you a great insight to the woman and what she went through. Check it out :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

rods1 wrote:
Hiya Flower. Today's been the coldest March day for 27 years. I know! I could have told them that when I got back from walking Stella in the park. BRRRRR.
Hope you're keeping well and smilin' for all. I feel warmer just being back in touch.
Good afternoon across the pond, Sir Rod ... what a sight for sore eyes so early in the morn for me ... a cool sunny 46 degrees for us but not to fret, it'll be mid 70's as the day moves on ... another spring-like day of which I could forward on to you and poor old Stella, lol ... I really do wish I had a wand and could just wave it over to you but all I've got are a pair of shiny red shoes I can click my heels and get out of Kansas and get back to Texas, lol >Wizard of Oz reference in case you don't remember, ha<
Otherwise, things are going well down here and hope the same for you, Lady J, the boys, the girl and of course, Stella ... PoohBear is getting worse with his arthritis ... Never could find the Viovet ... well, take it back, found it but couldn't convert the price in YOUR language to the American dollar amount ... so, I'm using Cosequin a Joint Health Supplement ... for 3 months now, doesn't seem to be helping ... I have to massage PB's hips for 30-45 minutes every night while I'm in the recliner, on my laptop, or watching my favorite show on the tube ... Bursitis on that one upper extremity is setting in but if it helps him ---> it's all worth it ... it calms him down and he goes to sleep through the night ... he does wake me in the night by putting his paws up on the side of the bed ... he doesn't necessarily want to go outside although I get up and show him the way out ... I think he's telling me he hurts again ... we go back to sleep til he wakes me again and THEN he goes out ... so, I'll email you about that conversion business ...
Sure nice to see you, my friend!!!!! Good to see you back around! Best wishes for a great day! Big hugs and arms around you! Love, FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Good morning FC Ricky Roda1 Denny and to all that come in have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
"Don't worry, Be Hippie"
Speaking of old... Something made me think of the movie- The Omega Man the other day (maybe that new virus?). I'm thinking of looking that movie up, haven't seen it for a LONG time. It was one of my favorites, I like Charlton Heston. Do you know that movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good morning, Fishman! Nice to see you this morning ... The Omega Man? Sounds familiar but when I think of Charlton Heston at this moment all I can think of is "cold dead hands" and SOYLENT GREEN, LOL ... I looked up they synopsis on the movie Omega Man:

"Armed with an experimental vaccine for the disease that's turned everyone into light-averse zombies, Robert Neville, one of the last intact survivors of a biological war, roams the empty streets by day and fights off the mutated subnormals at night."

I don't have that kind of memory anymore ... might have seen it, might not ... will put it on my Netflix queue and check it out ... scifi kind of flick I think ... I'm more of an action/adventure kind of girl, lol ... Next to that Marvel comic remakes of which I understand there will be a new Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man 3 which comes out on May 3rd ... and of course Walt Disney movies, lol *wink*... not in any particular order, haha ... Not the chick flick type but can enjoy a good comedy now and again ... Waiting on DirectTV guys to come and install and anxious to get the FOX Sports SW, MLB & NFL channels ... wonder if I'll get off my buns and ever get out of here, lol ... Well, I signed up for 8 training sessions at the gym for a GREAT price for a savings of $239 bucks so not bad as I caught the special at the right time ... Hope all is well in your world Fishman ... I wish that for you & also a great day! Don't worry, be hippie *wink* >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

sunnyday wrote:
waiting in vain-annie lennox
ANNIE LENNOX ~ WAITING IN VAIN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Hi Flower. Here's hoping you are having a lovely day.

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
Sorry that last link didn't work, but here's another one that should work....
Ordering a pizza in 2017?
This is hilarious, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality.
Want to know how to order a pizza in 2017?
Click the link and see. Turn up the volume. Listen closely.
Watch the pointer carefully!
http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
Good morning, bud! ROFL ... the truth of the matter is ... if you can make it up in your mind or think of it ... it can happen! LOL ... that is what's scary, yikes! Gives a whole new meaning to "Hello Domino's" hahaha ... Maybe no questions asked at the grocery store when you buy a frozen pizza, heh! too funny! Enjoy your beautiful spring-like day, Ricky! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I just watch a good movie on showtime. My week with Marylin. It gave you a great insight to the woman and what she went through. Check it out :)
Good morning, Denny! Oh, yes! I like anything with Judy Dench in it! The other movie, Red Lights! It was kind of scary and I don't do scary movies ... and it was a Netflix movie which was scratchy and kept stopping and going back to the beginning ... happened about 3 or 4 times that I finally said, "really?" "REALLY?" and took it out of the DVD player and put it outbound mail ... can sometimes be frustrating ... However, I did put the Marilyn DVD on my Netflix queue and it'll come here eventually ... Thanks for the referral ... I'm reading NIGHT FALL by Nelson DeMille ... Once again first 2 paragraphs he grabs you and it's extremely hard to put the book down!

Enjoy your day, Denny! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten! Wow, you're up early! Is the sun even out west? lol ... you must be hungry ... how about some Shebe Premium Pate ~ salmon flavor ... yes, and a fresh bowl of milk ... does that sound good or what? lol ... catnip awaits you in your toy basket ... Have a fun day! >Texas hugs< FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning LuAnn!

FC you're right and it's scary what might come down the pipes in the future!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Here's hoping you are having a lovely day.
<waves>
Good morning, Princess! >waves back< How are you this morning? Pretty good on this end although I'm perplexed as to why the DirectTV guy, Dave, called to say he had a customer of which he was on the way to install and then he'd be over ... He knew his window of opportunity to come to my home was between 8 and 12 so he calls me at 8! WHY? He could've just come between 8-12 and not woken me up, grrrrrrr LOL ... guess I can start reading which is cool ... Good to see you and have a wonderful day! Love, FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

But at least it's entertaining for us now lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
But at least it's entertaining for us now lol
true dat! lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning LuAnn!
FC you're right and it's scary what might come down the pipes in the future!
yep, so right now I'll just stick to the Quaker Man and the 13 colonies: my oatmeal, LOL ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Wow, you're up early! Is the sun even out west? lol ... you must be hungry ... how about some Shebe Premium Pate ~ salmon flavor ... yes, and a fresh bowl of milk ... does that sound good or what? lol ... catnip awaits you in your toy basket ... Have a fun day! >Texas hugs< FC <3 ...
purr purr thank you FC and just barley when I posted earler :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr thank you FC and just barley when I posted earler :)
;)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey Flower...
The Sun is shining and we are supposed to hit 54 for the high today.. but guess what it's gonna do tonight??? hahahahahaha... and it might even snow!!!
Indiana weather is some messed up, insane, climate change, fiasco!!!
But right now I'm gonna count that sunshine as a blessing since it rained most of the day yesterday...
My new solar porch lights arrived and I want to install them this afternoon at some point..
I love Solar Lights!! Both of my wire trellises have blue solar lights on them and they look really pretty at night.. I plan on eventually having a trellis behind each of my rose bushes with blue solar lights on them...
Which reminds me I need to order some rechargeable batteries this week..
I have AAA's but I need to get some AA's...
So I think that's what I will do after I post this... I hope that Pooh is feeling better.. getting old ain't easy and it sounds like JAX is working you.. little devil that he is..hahahaha
;o)
Enjoy that beautiful weather and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun!!! Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6708... Straight Up!!! Bet you don't mind the arm going to sleep as much as you do the crick in the neck...
;o)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Wishing all The Good Folks who visit Flower Childs Thread a beautiful day filled with The Joys Of Laughter and The Comforts Of Love...
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,221 - 19,240 of23,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••