|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Sweet Flower...
I am so glad that you weren't affected by that fire.. My thoughts and prayers go to the family that lost everything.. It is an awful thing to go through... I know.. I have had to deal with losing everything I owned to fire twice in my lifetime..
It is a true blessing that the family was not injured... and I hope that they will be able to recover quickly...
I'm sure they're are agencies to help them until they can rebuild their lives..
and I know that they have great neighbors who will be there to help in any way they can...
:o)
So I'll have you know the ground almost got to dry out these past two days... and it's all over now...
Your daggone rassin' frassin' ruther mucking rain has arrived... and I'll have you know it arrived just as I had decided to take the pack out for the last walk of the day... as is par for the course....hahahahaha...
Gloom despair and agony on me... Deep dark depression... excessive misery... If it weren't for bad luck... I'd have no luck at all... Gloom despair and agony on me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I missed talking with you this weekend but I understand how busy you are with all that you have on your plate.. and You talk about me taking it easy...
;o)
I didn't do much of anything other than the things that always need doing on a daily basis... I did get to enjoy watching the NASCAR Race today.. Matt Kenseth won it and today was his 41st birthday so I guess that just might have been the icing on his cake!
I cheated and had left overs for dinner.. hahaha
So Josie is starting to whistle and as you know that usually means its time to get that last walk of the day out of the way and get that pack put to bed... Then It's My Turn...
:o)
I hope that you have enjoyed yourself today and that tonight all of your dreams will be the sweet kind... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Bet that it's raining in the morning too!!!
Afternoon, Rose Bud ... yep, had a lot going on this weekend including getting caught up on some much needed rest ... you know how that goes ... Massaging PB's hips are one of that ... seems that's the only thing that will calm him down and now I don't know if it's manipulation or if he's really hurting, I can't take the chance so it's 30 minute massage in the evening with my hand hanging over the right side of the recliner ... so guess what? The Jax-meister wants to lay in my lap and have the left hand massage him as well! Now THAT is manipulation ... so what do I get? A crick in my neck and a numb right arm/hand, hahahahahaha ... it's all good ... except I now need a masseuse, lol ... Hope it clears up for you ... high 60's today, and 70's the rest of the week, 80's by weeks end ... Hope your day is great and it only gets better ... Missed our usual laughs and talk but will catch you around the corner ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
G morning guys!
Good afternoon, Ricky! Hope your weekend was good and you Monday is great! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

4021 ... straight to the gym today

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
Walking with a Dummy.....
ROFL!!!!!... thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Afternoon, Rotor! I love it when you laugh! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a nice day Hi Ricky and Rotor :)
Good morning, Kitten! Beautiful sunny day here and hope the same for you ... Enjoy it! >>meow<< FC <3 ...

>leaves fresh bowl of milk and little china cup of IAMS catfood<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ricky! Hope your weekend was good and you Monday is great! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
4021 ... straight to the gym today
With that kind of hand yu should be heading to get lottery tickets instead?

Hope you having a great day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

sunnyday wrote:
Don't know why-Norah Jones
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
forever
Good afternoon ... beautiful song, angelic voice ...
enjoy your day! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning LuAnn and all you guys. I hope you had a great weekend :)
Morning, Denny! Weekend was great and so far Monday is great, too! Hope the same for you! IDK what my trainer has in store for me today but packing 2 bottles of water and an extra towel, lol ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
Good morning dearest flower child.
Good afternoon, Kevin! >>smiles and waves<< Wishing you the best of days! Enjoy it to the max! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

sunnyday wrote:
mama he's crazy -judds

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Hi Flower-Child.
Is that patchouli incense?

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Beautiful sunny day here and hope the same for you ... Enjoy it! >>meow<< FC <3 ...
>leaves fresh bowl of milk and little china cup of IAMS catfood<<
purr purr little sip of milk and a few bites of food tummy full nap time :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Is that patchouli incense?
Hi there Fishman ... haha, yep love the smell ... reminds me of the 60's ... We have MarleyFest every year at Zilker Park ... I get my yearly bottle of patchouli perfume refilled, too! LOL ... ha! you can take the 60's out of the girl but you can't take girl out of the 60's ... or something like that, LOL ... Enjoy your day, Fishman! Hearts, FC <3 ...

6040 ... full house of hippies ... don't worry, be hippie >>smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr little sip of milk and a few bites of food tummy full nap time :)
;)

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>rods1 how are ya doing :)
Hiya LuAnn D. I'm fine thanks. Better then the weather.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Sending Warm wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to all the good folks who visit Flower Childs thread..
HEY RED!!! HEY SIR RODS!!!!
Good To See Both You!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
9953... Bet A Great Pair!!!
Hey you!!!
Who yer gonna be next? It's lovely to see you whoever you are this week anyway, hope you're keeping your head above water as they say.
Hope the pack's looking after you too. Jeez, I've missed everyone.
The sooner I can get back into the swing of things the better.
Pity it's bedtime already, but tomorrow's on it's way.
Lots of love all round.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Hiya Flower. Today's been the coldest March day for 27 years. I know! I could have told them that when I got back from walking Stella in the park. BRRRRR.
Hope you're keeping well and smilin' for all. I feel warmer just being back in touch.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Fishman ... haha, yep love the smell ... reminds me of the 60's ... We have MarleyFest every year at Zilker Park ... I get my yearly bottle of patchouli perfume refilled, too! LOL ... ha! you can take the 60's out of the girl but you can't take girl out of the 60's ... or something like that, LOL ... Enjoy your day, Fishman! Hearts, FC <3 ...
6040 ... full house of hippies ... don't worry, be hippie >>smiles<<
lol
"Don't worry, Be Hippie"
Speaking of old... Something made me think of the movie- The Omega Man the other day (maybe that new virus?). I'm thinking of looking that movie up, haven't seen it for a LONG time. It was one of my favorites, I like Charlton Heston. Do you know that movie?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Good morning guys!

Two tales of dogs saving dogs (with VIDEO)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/two-tale... -
saving-dogs-video-195744482.ht ml

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••