For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19525 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
How bout loosing that hour tonight?
Morning, Ricky! What I'm losing now is SLEEP! lol ... thunder woke me ... Jax didn't want to come in earlier ... heard the thunder clap, opened the door and look who I found ... he couldn't shake off before he came in, nosiree ... he waited till he came in, lol ... Jax, what a character, gotta love him ... have a super day bud! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19526 Mar 10, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that you got to enjoy this day.. It was really nice here.. The sun was out for most of the day and it got into the low 60's.. I had the windows open and aired out the house.. I did some general yard cleaning and went nuts washing windows and curtains...
I guess I must be feeling a little better because I also moved my computer desk, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the living room, swept the hallway, the front porch and the stairs...
For dinner I made baked chicken and stuffing... and I had a little side salad to go along with it... It was a simple quick meal.. I slow roasted the chicken while I was working around the house and the stuffing was stove top so that didn't take any time at all to make.. and it was really good..
I really hope that no matter what you did you had fun and that you found time just to enjoy yourself.. Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2292... Bet ya the little house on the prairie...
;o)
Morning, Rose Bud ... I had a super Saturday ... instead of having our usual breakfast Brenda and I did something different ... we had steak ans shrimp with good old veggies, broccoli/carrots/the opposite of squash --> the green stuff ~ what is it?... then the waiter surprised us with a little dessert and there went our perfect healthy meal, LOL ... what is he, an enabler? hahaha zucchini ... yep, that's what it was, zucchini ... veggies were not too soft, perfect, crunchy and all ... then we went shopping, got 4 pair of different color exercise capri leggings to exercise in ... OH, lost 4 more pounds, yippee skippy ... yet again, wasn't even trying ... remembered to get coffee filters and couldn't find one item ... it was a good day ... made it to the gym afterward ... didn't do my best! I'll admit it ... rode only a mile on the bike, visited chatted A LOT with my cronies, bought some new Harbinger ladies exercise gloves, black with pink (really cool, to match my new sneakers pink ... WHY? I don't wear a lot of white to the gym, lol ... who cares, it's not a fashion show at the gym ... duh! lol ...
Anyway, had a pretty decent day with all the hectic-ness of the contractors in and out of days/weeks past ... glad it's over for now ... sounds like your projects are ongoing and are shaping up ... Most important, so very happy you are feeling much better ... Stay in touch and be well! Luvya, FC <3 ...

GYM CLASS HEROES ~ STEREO HEARTS featuring ADAM LEVINE (from Maroon 5)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19527 Mar 10, 2013
*****Have a great day everyone ... going to try the sleep thing again... Love, FC *****

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19528 Mar 10, 2013
rods1 wrote:
Hiya all. Hiya Rotor, Ricky and all who keep Flower happy.
It's going to snow again. The way I see it; if Russia had never been created, we wouldn't be getting it's weather.
Well howdy good sir Rod. Nice to see you.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19529 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19530 Mar 10, 2013
Flower, what the heck were you doing up so early today?

I think it's supposed to rain her today--not sure, I haven't checked yet, but rest assured, there will be some kind of weather going on. Otherwise, what WOULD we have to talk about? LOL

Hearts, hugs, and weather......

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#19531 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning FC, great music

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#19532 Mar 10, 2013
It's afternoon for me. I guess everyone on topix is American.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19533 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning Flower and all my friends

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19534 Mar 10, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Greetings!

Yes, mostly American I reckon, but we hope to see more folks from around the world here!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#19536 Mar 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Duchess! Good to see you!!!! Missed you so much! Glad to see you out and about ... It's like you just brightened up this place, woot woot!... Listen to this bird saying, "let the bodies hit the floor", hysterical ... Enjoy your day ...
PARROT SINGS LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uguXNL93fWgXX
Hey my friend! I laughed so hard when I 1st saw that vid I just about fell outta the chair. I watch it when I need a good smile. I didn't even know the song, but do now, and sing it to my birds, lolol.
Rainy dreary day going but it's 48º right now.I hear the bluejay coming into the feeder, all the outside birds are making sounds now. Spring is not far off.
Have a wonderful day!LYL!:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#19537 Mar 10, 2013
HI Rose, Rotor!<3

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19538 Mar 10, 2013
Hello gracious Flower child.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19539 Mar 10, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Afternoon, Rotor! Kudos to you on the good grades in school! Keep at it, school will soon be over! yippee!
Hope the kiddo is off boring tapioca pudding, cherry jello and back to normal by now! Enjoy your day! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19540 Mar 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Flower, what the heck were you doing up so early today?
I think it's supposed to rain her today--not sure, I haven't checked yet, but rest assured, there will be some kind of weather going on. Otherwise, what WOULD we have to talk about? LOL
Hearts, hugs, and weather......
Afternoon, pretty one! Beautiful, sunny 60 degrees, winds at 13 NNW, a little windy but no biggie ... we can handle it ... Rain came through very early which woke me early but no problem getting back to sleep after I got caught up on tracker ... Hope your day is a good one so far! Enjoy the rest of it as it's going to be a long day, lol ... Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19541 Mar 10, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC, great music
Good morning, H'Lo ... thanks, I try my best ... it's just last night I tried to think of a song close to the subject at hand ... I tried, lol ... Going to pick up a book and read read read ... Wishing you the best of days ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19542 Mar 10, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Evening, CK ... people of all over the world welcome here, especially friendlies ... feel free to drop your clean jokes, your music links, friendly chatter, whatever ... hope your day was good and you're enjoying your day/evening! C'iao ... FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19543 Mar 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all my friends
Afternoon, Denny! Heard we're not going to get baseball unless we have COMCAST t.v.? Heard anything about that? So that means no Rangers and no Astros? That is nonsense ... what I have to get MLB.com ? crazy I say ... too boring to watch golf although I have been known to do so, lol ... Hope you're having a great day ... carry on! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19544 Mar 10, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings!
Yes, mostly American I reckon, but we hope to see more folks from around the world here!
Afternoon, Will ... check this out ...

Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’: 40 Years Later, 40 Mind-Blowing Facts About The Mad Classic --->

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses...

Enjoy your day ... it'll probably take that long to read the complete article ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19545 Mar 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey my friend! I laughed so hard when I 1st saw that vid I just about fell outta the chair. I watch it when I need a good smile. I didn't even know the song, but do now, and sing it to my birds, lolol.
Rainy dreary day going but it's 48º right now.I hear the bluejay coming into the feeder, all the outside birds are making sounds now. Spring is not far off.
Have a wonderful day!LYL!:^)
Good afternoon, Duchess! Glad you enjoyed that little clip ... Knew you would ... Glad to see you out and about, again! Jax is basking in the sun and PB is waiting for a bit of morsel to hit the ground, as usual! That's what the old pup does ... Just had lunch and this is my last post on this thread, at least ... going to visit Princess, the Saloon, Denny's, the Pub and call it an afternoon ---> to my book ... >>sending warmth and sunshine your way<< Love ya big! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Princess Hey 218,748
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 45 min BLouise 6,606
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 46 min Princess Hey 4,256
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 8,199
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr whatimeisit 8,048
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Speaking of drama... 76,021
News Deer filmed engaging in bizarre 'slap fight' 4 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 6 hr wichita-rick 1,951
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 hr Parden Pard 22,886
What is your pets name? 14 hr Parden Pard 43