“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19478 Mar 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... Red bud? where'd I get that from ... maybe thinking of you and Red at the same time ... the mix-up of sending you 2 of one thing and 2 to her of the other ... yall need to swap so both of you have the same order, lol ...
Be in the 70's today and very nice ... Am watching my soap now and heading out to the gym ... I'll water my plants, transplant a couple and finish watching a movie I started a couple of days ago, lol ...
Enjoy your day! Smooches for the pooches! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
Hey Flower...
It's been a really pretty day here in the valley.. The sun has been out all day and it's pretty warm.. in the low 50's... I did some transplanting of my house plants and re arranged them.. Now there are some in the kitchen.. I bought two African violets and they are on the shelves in the kitchen and I put a small planter of Pothos on the table..
Dusted the entertainment center and all of my book shelves in the living room as well as my Gargoyle collection.. and my music box collection... I still need to vacuum that dang rug though..
I have Ham with pineapple cooking in the oven along with some sweet potatoes... and I'll fix a small salad to go along with them...
YUMMY!!!
I was actually hungry when I got up this morning so for breakfast I fixed a waffle and 3 strips of bacon.. It was YUMMY TOO!!!
OK I'm gonna surf for a few minutes then I'm headed out to the store.. I want some fruit...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1983... Fold like a step ladder...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19479 Mar 8, 2013
Sending All Of My Best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...To all of the Good Folks who visit Flower Child's Thread...
@}-'--,---

5119... Bet I'm lovin' this weather...
:o)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19480 Mar 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Spring is definitely in the air!
definitely, Will ... your antihistamines calling your name, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19481 Mar 9, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
It's been a really pretty day here in the valley.. The sun has been out all day and it's pretty warm.. in the low 50's... I did some transplanting of my house plants and re arranged them.. Now there are some in the kitchen.. I bought two African violets and they are on the shelves in the kitchen and I put a small planter of Pothos on the table..
Dusted the entertainment center and all of my book shelves in the living room as well as my Gargoyle collection.. and my music box collection... I still need to vacuum that dang rug though..
I have Ham with pineapple cooking in the oven along with some sweet potatoes... and I'll fix a small salad to go along with them...
YUMMY!!!
I was actually hungry when I got up this morning so for breakfast I fixed a waffle and 3 strips of bacon.. It was YUMMY TOO!!!
OK I'm gonna surf for a few minutes then I'm headed out to the store.. I want some fruit...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1983... Fold like a step ladder...
Morning Rose Bud ... Heard from the Duchess last night, rather the night before, but I was sleeping ... then she was on her way out the door when I returned her call ... been meaning to ask her about the duplication of items and the mix-up of items mailed to the both of you, duh ...
Why, pray tell, am I up at 0233 ... well, received one phone call from law enforcement saying there was a fire on Choctaw Trail and the need to evacuate may be necessary, the second call said evacuation was necessary ... No one was knocking my door down ... I called Jerry next door as he doesn't have a landline so I asked him to go check it out .. Called Leigh next door and there was no answer (not good)... Leigh called back stating she was on the phone with her S-I-L who lives on the other side of Choctaw Trail off Bar-K-Ranch Rd and stated the fire was out, house burned to the ground, no injuries/fatalities ... Good to know there is system in place and neighbors are talking to each other ... called Jerry back and told him to go back to sleep ... Hope it's not Theresa, she's one of our volunteers on the committee of our non-profit organization and I do not have her phone number ...
Now, I'm wide awake ... good thing Brenda and I have lunch & shopping instead of our usual breakfast date ... funny how that worked out ... Well, going to try the sleep thing again ... it's only 61 out and Jax is out sleeping in HIS yard/park somewhere ... Catch you on the morrow! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

5575 ... full house ... doused in water
bummer, but no one injured, thank G_d!...

TALKING HEADS ~ BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19482 Mar 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hear kitty kitty :)
Morning, Kitten ... I suppose yall talking kitten talk and yall know each other, lol? carry on? Have a nice Saturday >>hugs<<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19483 Mar 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten ... I suppose yall talking kitten talk and yall know each other, lol? carry on? Have a nice Saturday >>hugs<<
yup sure do find the ping pong balls and the yarn hers we go runs all over the place purr purr :) morning everyone

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19484 Mar 9, 2013
Morning LuAnn.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#19485 Mar 9, 2013
Morning FC ... Looks like a beautiful day here in the Bluegrass state . I am looking forward to the time change. Now I will not be coming home from work in the dark!! Hooray !!

Enjoy your wonderful Saturday :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#19486 Mar 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning LuAnn.
Hey Rotor Head. It has been awhile since I said Hello . Certainly hope things are going great for you.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19487 Mar 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rotor Head. It has been awhile since I said Hello . Certainly hope things are going great for you.
Hiya Hattie, Yeah things are going well. Wifey got a new job, I got a 93 on a Thermo test, and I think maybe a 100 on my Machine Design test yesterday.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#19488 Mar 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Hattie, Yeah things are going well. Wifey got a new job, I got a 93 on a Thermo test, and I think maybe a 100 on my Machine Design test yesterday.
Hey that is awesome !! I just knew you had potential. LOL . Are you tired of the snow? We never got enough to even build a snowman . I'm so disappointed. If I'm not getting any then I'm ready for spring and warmer weather.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#19489 Mar 9, 2013
Good morning, hope everyone has a great day

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19490 Mar 9, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower.... Just a drive by today, I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger today. It's beautiful outside, and I'm trying to get some things finished around the house, before I head to town.
C Ya.....

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19491 Mar 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
definitely, Will ... your antihistamines calling your name, lol ...
Yes indeed...

I would be very surprised if any more really cold weather returned.

More rain for the crops and spring flowers, Flower.

“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#19492 Mar 9, 2013
Good day Flower! <3 :^)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19493 Mar 9, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Red :) Have a great day and may all of Flowers friends enjoy the weekend

#19494 Mar 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Red :) Have a great day and may all of Flowers friends enjoy the weekend
Hey Denny!<waves>

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19495 Mar 9, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Red, been a while.
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#19496 Mar 9, 2013
Hi F-C, I hope that your weekend is going good. Mine just got better, wife got released from Hospital today instead of Monday. Saved two days of bills.

#19497 Mar 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Red, been a while.
Hi Rotor, yep, long cold months here, ready for Spring. How ya be?:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min dragoon70056 22,215
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 120,764
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 12 min dragoon70056 10
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 16 min Aka - Alias 513
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 19 min Parden Pard 3,468
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 24 min Aka - Alias 23
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 32 min Aka - Alias 6,826
True or False Game 1 hr AmyFaith 352
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Wolftracks 148,941

Weird People Search