For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19442 Mar 8, 2013
xcerpts from a Dog's Daily Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded! The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe .... for now.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19443 Mar 8, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.

Love that one Ricky So accurate.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#19444 Mar 8, 2013
Good morning Lovely Flower-Child.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19445 Mar 8, 2013
Good Friday Morning everyone and have a great day :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19446 Mar 8, 2013
Morning, beautiful flower child! Happy Friday!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19447 Mar 8, 2013
Dedicated to the cars of yesteryear, from our parent's time!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19448 Mar 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oiCnqSPFoRQXX
That would be the horse and buggies of my parents time :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19449 Mar 8, 2013
Good morning all. Ricky--Rotor is just like that, which is why he's a dog person.....

I used to know a guy that liked cats, and he was just like the cat portion of that email.....LOL.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#19450 Mar 8, 2013
On the beach (orINTHEBUSH).

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19451 Mar 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Ricky--Rotor is just like that, which is why he's a dog person.....
I used to know a guy that liked cats, and he was just like the cat portion of that email.....LOL.
you got that one too LOL HI HRP

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19452 Mar 8, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, your profile icon looks like one of Geno's t-shirts, he has the largest collection of tye dye I've ever seen...
Good morning, Will ... does looking at him with his tye dye make you have an 8 track flashback sometimes? lol ... Happy Friday, TGIF ... it's going to be a good one, Enjoy! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19453 Mar 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I can try to gives a soft head butt back (found the ping pong balls bat bat a few around)
Morning, Kitten ... oh, nooooooo ... not the soft head butt back ... I just woke up,it's 1017 ... coffee, I need coffee, lol ... then we can play ... glad you found the ping pong balls to keep you occupied for awhile, lol ... Have a happy Friday >>hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19455 Mar 8, 2013
Ricky, Good morning BTW ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19456 Mar 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Love that one Ricky So accurate.
Morning Rotor! The weekend is here, yippee! TGIF >>mwah<<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19457 Mar 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten ... oh, nooooooo ... not the soft head butt back ... I just woke up,it's 1017 ... coffee, I need coffee, lol ... then we can play ... glad you found the ping pong balls to keep you occupied for awhile, lol ... Have a happy Friday >>hugs<<
(up in the rafters drops a ping pong ball in coffee cup) hugs back :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19458 Mar 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Good morning Lovely Flower-Child.
Good morning, Kevin! TGIF! Any plans for the weekend? The non-profit outfit group which I'm affiliated with have volunteer duty tomorrow starting at 0900 ... was moved from last Saturday to tomorrow ... The schools collect canned goods and food and we're separating them, dividing them up and then distributing them for the less fortunate and for the seniors ... Lots of work but all worth it ... Hope your Friday is awesome ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19459 Mar 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good Friday Morning everyone and have a great day :)
Morning, Kitten ... Good Friday again? LOL ... Gotta eat fish, again? Sometimes being a Catholic isn't all it's cracked up to be, lol ... when IS lent over ... just kidding ...(hey no profiling) hahaha ... private joke, Kitten ... I'll email it to you when I get the chance ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19460 Mar 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning, beautiful flower child! Happy Friday!
Good morning, sweetness! Missed you the last couple of days which means you've been a busy gal ... Hope today finds you at ease and looking forward to a great day and weekend ... New trainer at an old gym at the Braker Lane location ... funny the trainer asked me where I started and I told him "here, when it was called the 'Q'" ... he was like, "what?" ... yep, another youngster born in the 80's ... can't even relate to big hair band days, lol ... Wishing you a warm, bright, sunny day filled with joy, laughter and love ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19461 Mar 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oiCnqSPFoRQXX
Denny is right, horse and buggy days, LOL ...

reminds me of an old poster and this song ...

for you Kent and your pup, Scamper Paws ...

KATHY MATTEA ~ 455 ROCKET ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19462 Mar 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the horse and buggies of my parents time :)
Morning, Denny! I was going to say, "copy that" but I'd more likely have to say my grandparents time, lol ...

Have an awesome, day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 2 min Alain Vain 4,126
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Alain Vain 8,987
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min Alain Vain 79,813
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min butters_ 167,413
Word association (Jun '07) 12 min Alain Vain 3,395
Word Association (Jun '10) 29 min Mega Monster 28,504
Word Association (Mar '10) 30 min Mega Monster 17,723
Answer a question with a question 2 hr Mr_FX 500
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 3 hr andet1987 225
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 12,807