“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19436 Mar 7, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning everyone!! Hope your day is going well. I've got to get myself together and do that fun chore known as grocery shopping. At least I can go during the day when it's not as crowded.
Ricky I love People of Walmart. One time my son and I had to go to the Gamestop over near Ridglea mall in Ft Worth at midnight to get a game he had reserved that was released at midnight. There's a WalMart next to it so we decided to pick up a few things. As we were walking in I grabbed my phone expecting to get a few shots since it was after midnight. My son stopped and walking and refused to go further until I put my phone in my purse, he didn't want me to get busted taking a picture of anyone and embarrass him. Unfortunately there wasn't any person worth sneaking a pic of. LOL
Maybe not, but I do see some freaks in Walmart at times lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19437 Mar 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>oooo its so nice (scrach scrach) so happy thank you purr purr and good moring to everyone and have a great day
Morning, Kitten ...'bout time you woke up ... catnip a little too strong? lol ... wishing you the best of days, too >>hugs<<

1141 ... great hand ...

>>gives you a soft head butt<<

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19438 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! Nice! Whatever you want at that time is what you get ... just make sure it's played out in your final wishes and I hope that's not in the too soon ... we want you around here for a long time ... Enjoy your day, bud! FC <3 ...
8600 ... trust your son
I want me around here for a long time too FC! As far as I know I will be so that's a good thing lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19439 Mar 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to see Geno in a few, he's into the "flower power" so he'll smile when I say "Flower Child says hello from Texas!"
Still sunny, dad Louie cat and mama cat Greybird are on the backporch blinking in the silver blazing sun...
Well, let's just go together in the Flower Power van and visit him together, lol ... wow, wouldn't that scare him out of his hospital attire and send him "well" on his way, no pun intended ... tell him Flower says, "feel better!" ... Wear your shades and Good day! FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19440 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's just go together in the Flower Power van and visit him together, lol ... wow, wouldn't that scare him out of his hospital attire and send him "well" on his way, no pun intended ... tell him Flower says, "feel better!" ... Wear your shades and Good day! FC <3 ...
As a matter of fact, your profile icon looks like one of Geno's t-shirts, he has the largest collection of tye dye I've ever seen...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19441 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten ...'bout time you woke up ... catnip a little too strong? lol ... wishing you the best of days, too >>hugs<<
1141 ... great hand ...
>>gives you a soft head butt<<
I can try to gives a soft head butt back (found the ping pong balls bat bat a few around)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19442 Mar 8, 2013
xcerpts from a Dog's Daily Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded! The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe .... for now.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19443 Mar 8, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.

Love that one Ricky So accurate.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#19444 Mar 8, 2013
Good morning Lovely Flower-Child.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19445 Mar 8, 2013
Good Friday Morning everyone and have a great day :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19446 Mar 8, 2013
Morning, beautiful flower child! Happy Friday!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19447 Mar 8, 2013
Dedicated to the cars of yesteryear, from our parent's time!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19448 Mar 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Dedicated to the cars of yesteryear, from our parent's time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oiCnqSPFoRQXX
That would be the horse and buggies of my parents time :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19449 Mar 8, 2013
Good morning all. Ricky--Rotor is just like that, which is why he's a dog person.....

I used to know a guy that liked cats, and he was just like the cat portion of that email.....LOL.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#19450 Mar 8, 2013
On the beach (orINTHEBUSH).

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#19451 Mar 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Ricky--Rotor is just like that, which is why he's a dog person.....
I used to know a guy that liked cats, and he was just like the cat portion of that email.....LOL.
you got that one too LOL HI HRP

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19452 Mar 8, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, your profile icon looks like one of Geno's t-shirts, he has the largest collection of tye dye I've ever seen...
Good morning, Will ... does looking at him with his tye dye make you have an 8 track flashback sometimes? lol ... Happy Friday, TGIF ... it's going to be a good one, Enjoy! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19453 Mar 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I can try to gives a soft head butt back (found the ping pong balls bat bat a few around)
Morning, Kitten ... oh, nooooooo ... not the soft head butt back ... I just woke up,it's 1017 ... coffee, I need coffee, lol ... then we can play ... glad you found the ping pong balls to keep you occupied for awhile, lol ... Have a happy Friday >>hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19455 Mar 8, 2013
Ricky, Good morning BTW ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19456 Mar 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Love that one Ricky So accurate.
Morning Rotor! The weekend is here, yippee! TGIF >>mwah<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Subduction Zone 132,044
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min _Zoey_ 2,936
Double Word Fun Game (Sep '11) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 2,334
Food List (Aug '13) 8 min Wolftracks 1,327
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min _Zoey_ 29,985
Letter W.. (Dec '13) 14 min Wolftracks 1,009
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 17 min wichita-rick 2,124
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 24 min -Lea- 113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Wolftracks 152,409
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min A Noted Fact 25,560