Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19416 Mar 7, 2013

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19417 Mar 7, 2013
Good morning and happy Friday eve Flower and friends.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19418 Mar 7, 2013
Good mornir and friends. Here's hoping your Friday is a great one.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#19419 Mar 7, 2013
Geeze, did I post that it was Friday? I meant Thursday or something....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#19420 Mar 7, 2013
That first post was worse than I thought. How about

Good Morning Flower and Friends, happy Thursday.....LOL.

Third times the charm as they say.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19421 Mar 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Geeze, did I post that it was Friday? I meant Thursday or something....LOL
You were damn close Princess :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19422 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
very nice to hear, Will ...
70, dry and sunny on the porch here, too! Nice!...
Another sunny day in Georgia/Alabama!

Geno is in a room, in pain but alive and ready to get well!

A good day indeed!

--
Swamp Street Exile / Will Dockery & Rusty Wood:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_116...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19423 Mar 7, 2013
Good Morning everyone!! Hope your day is going well. I've got to get myself together and do that fun chore known as grocery shopping. At least I can go during the day when it's not as crowded.

Ricky I love People of Walmart. One time my son and I had to go to the Gamestop over near Ridglea mall in Ft Worth at midnight to get a game he had reserved that was released at midnight. There's a WalMart next to it so we decided to pick up a few things. As we were walking in I grabbed my phone expecting to get a few shots since it was after midnight. My son stopped and walking and refused to go further until I put my phone in my purse, he didn't want me to get busted taking a picture of anyone and embarrass him. Unfortunately there wasn't any person worth sneaking a pic of. LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19424 Mar 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>oooo catnip purr purr one happy kitty :)lol
Good morning, Kitten ... the guys got together and built you a scratching post ... hope you like it, LOL *wink*... enjoy! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19425 Mar 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I know this is a little morbid and even though I never thought about this before hearing this song, this is the only song I ever thought about and decided I wanted it to be played someday at my funeral lol, it's a great song with great lyrics!
Pearl Jam - Just Breath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YzkZPI-HKskXX
Good morning, Ricky! Nice! Whatever you want at that time is what you get ... just make sure it's played out in your final wishes and I hope that's not in the too soon ... we want you around here for a long time ... Enjoy your day, bud! FC <3 ...

8600 ... trust your son

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19426 Mar 7, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
Sorry I haven't been on much.. Fighting this cold and my danged computer.. Sloshing through that half frozen mud I call a yard.. trying to stay awake..
All I want to do is sleep so I've been doing a lot of that the past couple of days.. I do feel a little better today but I'm not pushing it.. I would like to be fully recovered before I tackle any real work.. I like my new nick name...hahahahaha If I had some I'd sure as hell put some heat on it before I went to bed tonight.. I know bad Rose but Seriously The way I'm feeling it wouldn't hurt me one bit... and it might go a long way towards making me feel human...
It's getting close to time for me to take that pack out for the last walk of the day and then put them to bed...
So I'm gonna surf for a minute or two...
I am so jealous of all that warm weather you are having.. It's cold here in the valley.. Tomorrow's supposed to be better and it's not supposed to rain... We shall see....
Sending You all of my best and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2549... Fold like my Snuggie...
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... Red bud? where'd I get that from ... maybe thinking of you and Red at the same time ... the mix-up of sending you 2 of one thing and 2 to her of the other ... yall need to swap so both of you have the same order, lol ...

Be in the 70's today and very nice ... Am watching my soap now and heading out to the gym ... I'll water my plants, transplant a couple and finish watching a movie I started a couple of days ago, lol ...

Enjoy your day! Smooches for the pooches! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19427 Mar 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
ROFL ... too funny, Ricky!... thanks for sharing ...

5880 ... full house ... house of laughs as opposed to house of mirrors

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19428 Mar 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning and happy Friday eve Flower and friends.
Good afternoon, Rotor >>mwah<<

7428 ... fold like a hall pass

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19429 Mar 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning, Princess ... Jeez, I had to look on my desk calendar and then confirm on my Smart Phone, lol ... my Smart Phone talked back to me, wise guy, lol ... Happy Thursday right back atcha! Hope it's a good one! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19430 Mar 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You were damn close Princess :)
Good morning, Denny! Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19431 Mar 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sunny day in Georgia/Alabama!
Geno is in a room, in pain but alive and ready to get well!
A good day indeed!
--
Swamp Street Exile / Will Dockery & Rusty Wood:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_116...
Good afternoon, Will! Glad Geno is doing well ... Glad the sun is shining for yall ... nice to hear it!... And, you dropped a new song for us! Sweet! Will listen again to try and capture the words ... Thanks! Have a groovy day, Will! Don't worry, be hippie! lol ... Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19432 Mar 7, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning everyone!! Hope your day is going well. I've got to get myself together and do that fun chore known as grocery shopping. At least I can go during the day when it's not as crowded.
Ricky I love People of Walmart. One time my son and I had to go to the Gamestop over near Ridglea mall in Ft Worth at midnight to get a game he had reserved that was released at midnight. There's a WalMart next to it so we decided to pick up a few things. As we were walking in I grabbed my phone expecting to get a few shots since it was after midnight. My son stopped and walking and refused to go further until I put my phone in my purse, he didn't want me to get busted taking a picture of anyone and embarrass him. Unfortunately there wasn't any person worth sneaking a pic of. LOL
Good afternoon, Daz! LOL ... guess I'd better have someone on my 6 when I got to WallyWorld, lol ... bad enough WW has cameras everywhere let along shoppers with their cells w/cameras, including me, lol ...

Watching my soap which are focusing on 1) bullying
2) MS, ie., multiple sclerosis 3) bipolar-ism and 4) I forgot ... they just mentioned it and I already forgot ...

good story lines which may get them a daytime Emmy award ... good for them ... the other one may be adultery but that's in any soap opera, LOL ...

Wishing you the best of days filled with sunshine, joy, laughter and love, Daz ... Thanks for coming by! >>hugs<<

7088 ... a boat ride to my favorite cove

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19433 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... the guys got together and built you a scratching post ... hope you like it, LOL *wink*... enjoy! FC <3 ...
oooo its so nice (scrach scrach) so happy thank you purr purr and good moring to everyone and have a great day

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19434 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Will! Glad Geno is doing well ... Glad the sun is shining for yall ... nice to hear it!... And, you dropped a new song for us! Sweet! Will listen again to try and capture the words ... Thanks! Have a groovy day, Will! Don't worry, be hippie! lol ... Peace~FC <3 ...
Going to see Geno in a few, he's into the "flower power" so he'll smile when I say "Flower Child says hello from Texas!"

Still sunny, dad Louie cat and mama cat Greybird are on the backporch blinking in the silver blazing sun...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19435 Mar 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I liked your last post better, I was all set to be off tomorrow after reading that! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 115,344
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min Krypteia 36,060
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 53
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 27 min photo shoot 29
Fergson Police Dept. 36 min Go Blue Forever 369
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 52 min Krypteia 356
The "POT" is about to "BOIL"! 52 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••