Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Greetings, Flower-Child!

I just found a long and detailed interview with Rodriguez and wanted to pass it along. What a great guy he seems to be, our great surviving icon:

http://metrotimes.com/screens/free-associatin...

"...The vast rock 'n' roll graveyard is stacked high with the dusty bones of worthy artists who've been overlooked, exploited, rejected, mistreated, embraced then forgotten — or just outright ripped off. Few of those artists, though, have a story to match that of Sixto Rodriguez, now on screens across the country in the movie Searching for Sugar Man."

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hi my sweet friend! Sorry I haven't been by much. Having RL issues lately! Did you watch last night? I had to record it and watch later. We went to Sam's to stock up on a few things. Guys tonight! Hope you watch! Luvya big time!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Afternoon, Rotor ... by about 3 minutes, lol ... Hope all is well on the east coast ... still getting snow?
Sunny, dry and cool here ... it's all good! Hope the girl is feeling better ... sending healing vibes her way ... best of days to you, love! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you're having a good Wednesday. It's seeming like a long week for me for some reason.
I'm looking forward to the weekend, the wind is finally supposed to die down.
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/zone.php...
Looks like Friday and Sunday should be the best for a tiny boat in the ocean, we'll see. Saturday, they're saying wind 10 mph and wind chop 3-4 feet. That doesn't make sense, 10 mph wind doesn't make 4 foot wind chop, so one of those is wrong (or both). 4 foot wind chop is awfully big if you're in a 10'2" boat! It might be flat on the North shore though.
Morning Fishman ... 24% humidity, dry, cool and sunny day ... wind 7mph ENE ... can't complain as it's warming up nicely ...

54°F
Clear
Feels like: 54°
High 62°Low 41°

Electrician still here so I had to cancel the gym with my trainer but still have my appt for Friday at 1500 and rescheduled for Monday at 1300 ... it's all good ...

Hope you're able to get out on the water this weekend and the wx cooperates for you ... Good luck and be safe! Hearts~FC <3 ...

8576 ... straight says it'll work out fine for you

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
Greetings, Flower-Child!
I just found a long and detailed interview with Rodriguez and wanted to pass it along. What a great guy he seems to be, our great surviving icon:
http://metrotimes.com/screens/free-associatin...
"...The vast rock 'n' roll graveyard is stacked high with the dusty bones of worthy artists who've been overlooked, exploited, rejected, mistreated, embraced then forgotten — or just outright ripped off. Few of those artists, though, have a story to match that of Sixto Rodriguez, now on screens across the country in the movie Searching for Sugar Man."
Greetings and Salutations, Will! Great to see you again ... You always seem to find the most interesting interviews/videos to read and/or view ... Thanks for that ... Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday and have great plans for the weekend! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done a few logo designs today.. but that's about it.
pretty cool ... more than I've done which is run to the hardware store, TWICE, lol ... it's okay ... I get 10% off for "shopping local" ... I don't go to the big hardware stores, I shop local ... keeps the mom & pop stores open ... They like me, lol ... dang, I'm beginning to sound like the flying nun lady, what's her name?... when she accepted her academy award? "you like me, you really like me" ... can't remember, LOL ... Keep plugging away, Kevin ... lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hi my sweet friend! Sorry I haven't been by much. Having RL issues lately! Did you watch last night? I had to record it and watch later. We went to Sam's to stock up on a few things. Guys tonight! Hope you watch! Luvya big time!
Good morning, doll ... I heard about Noella or what's her name screeching Tina Turner's "What's Love Got to Do With It" and Randy's and Nicky's reaction ... I don't think she'll make it through ... I was distracted and really wasn't paying attention ... SVU is on tonight but I'll probably watch and meet you same bat time, same bat station ... take care of YOU! See you then! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Actually, it's afternoon Texas time ...

I'd rather be at the gym but all I hear is the sound of a drill ... It's open book time ... C'iao

5905 ... at least there's no test, lol

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings and Salutations, Will! Great to see you again ... You always seem to find the most interesting interviews/videos to read and/or view ... Thanks for that ... Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday and have great plans for the weekend! Have fun! FC <3 ...
Looks like it'll be a nice one so far, Flower!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

afternoon everyone purr purr :)

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Chili Peppers...The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
afternoon everyone purr purr :)
The many cats around here are pretty happy, finally able to lounge around in the sunshine after the monsoon season...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hugz 4 Kittens wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning.
Hi Hugs 4 Kittens as you can tell I loves cats and you do too I can tell by you name :) and its afternoon now in Tucson

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
The many cats around here are pretty happy, finally able to lounge around in the sunshine after the monsoon season...
or on the window ledge in the sunshine and the monsoon will start in June hear

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it'll be a nice one so far, Flower!
very nice to hear, Will ...

70, dry and sunny on the porch here, too! Nice!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hugz 4 Kittens wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning.
Morning, H4K ... >throws out ball of yarn 4 all the kittens<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Afternoon, Kitten ... your daily catnip is ready, lol ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Afternoon, Kitten ... your daily catnip is ready, lol ...
oooo catnip purr purr one happy kitty :)lol

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I know this is a little morbid and even though I never thought about this before hearing this song, this is the only song I ever thought about and decided I wanted it to be played someday at my funeral lol, it's a great song with great lyrics!

Pearl Jam - Just Breath

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Red Bud ... sorry to hear you're still under the weather ... didn't get to the libray for AARP to prepare my taxes because the flooring guy was still doing his thing but next Tuesday will still get here and I'll plan on it then ... The flooring looks beautiful I must say ... It's a beautiful day out ... sun is shining ... we had a cold front blow in ... we're under wind advisory ...
ON THE PORCH: 72 clear and sunny 14% humidity/so it's very dry ... 34 expected for a low ... very nice ...
it's almost 3 and I feel it's a wasted day bantering back and forth with a knucklehead who THINKS he knows everything about Texas gun laws ... he does not! Jeez ... Just because NY laws are so stringent and strict does not TX laws that way ... and just because he ... well, never mind, LOL ... better stop while I'm ahead ... ha!...
Well, I best move on and see if I can get some reading in ... maybe finish the movie I started yesterday ... Feel better! Luvya! FC <3 ...
1001 ... woot woot!...
Hey Flower...
Sorry I haven't been on much.. Fighting this cold and my danged computer.. Sloshing through that half frozen mud I call a yard.. trying to stay awake..
All I want to do is sleep so I've been doing a lot of that the past couple of days.. I do feel a little better today but I'm not pushing it.. I would like to be fully recovered before I tackle any real work.. I like my new nick name...hahahahaha If I had some I'd sure as hell put some heat on it before I went to bed tonight.. I know bad Rose but Seriously The way I'm feeling it wouldn't hurt me one bit... and it might go a long way towards making me feel human...
It's getting close to time for me to take that pack out for the last walk of the day and then put them to bed...
So I'm gonna surf for a minute or two...
I am so jealous of all that warm weather you are having.. It's cold here in the valley.. Tomorrow's supposed to be better and it's not supposed to rain... We shall see....
Sending You all of my best and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2549... Fold like my Snuggie...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,041 - 19,060 of23,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••