“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19374 Mar 5, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rodriguez will be playing Atlanta at the Variety Playhouse on May 11th, four days after my birthday.
Thinking I may have picked my present to myself out... heh.
Well, Happy early birthday ... yes, you've given yourself a very fine b/day present! Enjoy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19375 Mar 5, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Well the snow is due to arrive this evening so it has been raining all morning and afternoon here in the valley.. The temps in the low 40's for now.. so what do I get to deal with??? You guessed it!!!!
MORE HALF FROZEN MUD!!!
I am still feeling like something the dog drug in through the mud... If I'm not stuffed up, I'm sneezing and blowing my runny nose.. I just feel worn out... no energy and about half sick to my stomach...
TMI.. I know... sorry...
:o(
After I post this I'm gonna try to eat something then I'm going to lay back down...
I hope that the flooring guys have got the job finished today and I hope that you are feeling great and having fun...
Sending you all of my best wishes and I hope that no matter what you do your will enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Afternoon, Red Bud ... sorry to hear you're still under the weather ... didn't get to the libray for AARP to prepare my taxes because the flooring guy was still doing his thing but next Tuesday will still get here and I'll plan on it then ... The flooring looks beautiful I must say ... It's a beautiful day out ... sun is shining ... we had a cold front blow in ... we're under wind advisory ...

ON THE PORCH: 72 clear and sunny 14% humidity/so it's very dry ... 34 expected for a low ... very nice ...

it's almost 3 and I feel it's a wasted day bantering back and forth with a knucklehead who THINKS he knows everything about Texas gun laws ... he does not! Jeez ... Just because NY laws are so stringent and strict does not TX laws that way ... and just because he ... well, never mind, LOL ... better stop while I'm ahead ... ha!...

Well, I best move on and see if I can get some reading in ... maybe finish the movie I started yesterday ... Feel better! Luvya! FC <3 ...

1001 ... woot woot!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19376 Mar 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How is your day going sweet Flower. My day is going great. I had a office meeting this morning and it was a lot of fun. A lunch tomorrow and another the next day plus a cocktail party Thursday. I don't make the money like I used too when I worked for builders but I have a lot more fun selling real estate :) I do like to hunt and fish and do what I want too.
Good afternoon, Denny! Glad to hear you like what you're doing ... You have a very pleasant dispositon ... that makes you very likeable and it's a pleasure having you around here! That's a given! Appreciate your coming around here and spreading good cheer! Cocktail party on Thursday? When/Where? LOL ... j/k ... Have a good time and enjoy yourself! I know you will ... Have fun! Cheers! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19377 Mar 5, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sure am and you have a great day to FC :)
Hi Kitten ... it's been a good day ... Going to hit the book now ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon!

>soft head butt<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19378 Mar 6, 2013
Good morning everyone ... I cannot spend all day on the computer today ... Did that yesterday! The electrician coming in today to take the old ceiling fan down and install a brand new one ... Switching from white to black with lights ... also, the electrical receptacle from the dryer needs replacing ... all I hear now is cha-ching, cha-ching, lol ... HAVE to be at the gym at 1300 for my 50 minute training session with Derrick, love him ... he is a great trainer ... Then Friday at 1500 at the Braker Lane location with Matt? Don't know him but that one's a freebie as well, 50 more minutes ... I'll be lucky to be walking by weeks end, lol ... But I'll give it all I've got!!!

Enjoy your day everyone! Hearts, hugs and workouts!...

7392 ... hydrate, 1/4 cup water every 15 minutes & don't forget to breathe ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19379 Mar 6, 2013
Gooe morning everyone!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19380 Mar 6, 2013
good

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19381 Mar 6, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, expecting the best!
Howdy! Yes, and thank you!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19382 Mar 6, 2013
Sexy!!!
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... I cannot spend all day on the computer today ... Did that yesterday! The electrician coming in today to take the old ceiling fan down and install a brand new one ... Switching from white to black with lights ... also, the electrical receptacle from the dryer needs replacing ... all I hear now is cha-ching, cha-ching, lol ... HAVE to be at the gym at 1300 for my 50 minute training session with Derrick, love him ... he is a great trainer ... Then Friday at 1500 at the Braker Lane location with Matt? Don't know him but that one's a freebie as well, 50 more minutes ... I'll be lucky to be walking by weeks end, lol ... But I'll give it all I've got!!!
Enjoy your day everyone! Hearts, hugs and workouts!...
7392 ... hydrate, 1/4 cup water every 15 minutes & don't forget to breathe ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19383 Mar 6, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you all have a super day....

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#19384 Mar 6, 2013
Good morning Flower Child.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19385 Mar 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Gooe morning everyone!
Good morning, Ricky ... Cool morning and the electrician is 5 minutes away, yay! No more wasted mornings on the "waiting" game, lol ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

7264 ... fold like a dollar bill

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19386 Mar 6, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Sexy!!!<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... too sexy for this post? Does this post make my buns look big, LOL ... Best wishes for a wonderful day! Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

1973 ... we are sexy, we are free, we are seniors of '73 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19387 Mar 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. Hope you all have a super day....
Good morning, Princess! Super day so far ... Jax wouldn't get up when I let PB out this morning ... I tried to get him off the sofa by pulling him out from under his comforter ... he wouldn't budge so I put the comforter on top of him ... he's still under it like it's his fort or something, too funny! Little rascal, haha ... Hope you're day is going well so far ... Enjoy the rest of it ... Love, FC <3 ...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19388 Mar 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... Cool morning and the electrician is 5 minutes away, yay! No more wasted mornings on the "waiting" game, lol ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...
7264 ... fold like a dollar bill
Needing more power for the electric chair? lol

6900....Bets all the money I'll win at pool!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19389 Mar 6, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Good morning Flower Child.
Good morning, Kevin ... Nice to see you again ... Not much happening over here ... Kind of slow but slow can be good on a busy morning ... Been up for 2 hours and have accomplished ... not much ... getting caught up on emails, t-mails and p-mails ... haven't even made it over to FB ... goodness, it's like a full-time job keeping up, lol ... Anyhow, hope your day is full of warmth, sunshine, joy, love and laughter ... See you on the other side as well ... Peace~FC <3 ...

4327 ... fold in half like at magician's hand

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19390 Mar 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Needing more power for the electric chair? lol
6900....Bets all the money I'll win at pool!
9's over 6's, good hand! Hey, I'm running on 220 today and you need more power, ouch! lol ... the water in the pool doesn't mix with electricity, Ricky, lol ...

1345 ... fold like all the dollar bills the ladies give you, lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19391 Mar 6, 2013
Morning folks.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19392 Mar 6, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you're having a good Wednesday. It's seeming like a long week for me for some reason.
I'm looking forward to the weekend, the wind is finally supposed to die down.

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/zone.php...

Looks like Friday and Sunday should be the best for a tiny boat in the ocean, we'll see. Saturday, they're saying wind 10 mph and wind chop 3-4 feet. That doesn't make sense, 10 mph wind doesn't make 4 foot wind chop, so one of those is wrong (or both). 4 foot wind chop is awfully big if you're in a 10'2" boat! It might be flat on the North shore though.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#19393 Mar 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kevin ... Nice to see you again ... Not much happening over here ... Kind of slow but slow can be good on a busy morning ... Been up for 2 hours and have accomplished ... not much ... getting caught up on emails, t-mails and p-mails ... haven't even made it over to FB ... goodness, it's like a full-time job keeping up, lol ... Anyhow, hope your day is full of warmth, sunshine, joy, love and laughter ... See you on the other side as well ... Peace~FC <3 ...
4327 ... fold in half like at magician's hand
I've done a few logo designs today.. but that's about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Things you don't know about me..._____________ (May '08) 2 min stacked and proud 4,959
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min say it aint so 2,871
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 min stacked and proud 28,768
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Chimney1 154,744
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min say it aint so 7,666
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min stacked and proud 17,981
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Emerald 39,963
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 2 hr say it aint so 78,525
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr The - Wizard 159,826
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 hr say it aint so 28,152
More from around the web