“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19313 Mar 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good afternoon everyone and have a great day :)
Hi Kitten >>smiles and waves<<

>>leaves fresh catnip in your favorite place<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19314 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You are a day ahead of me on the weather. 70's tomorrow :) Enjoy your walk
Thanks, Denny;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19315 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Wanted to holler howdy but instead I sneezed
How Choo's???
:o)
Thanks again for the sweet present.. I love the white buffalo... That is so cute..
I hope that your evening has been a good one..
I'm feeling a little loopy... Cold meds are working.. I'm fighting to stay awake.. and typing has become interesting..
OK gonna surf a few minutes and see what's happening in Topville...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1337... Bet you made my day!!!
PS: did you get your present yet?
YW, Rose! No, didn't receive your present as of this writing ... suspect it'll be in tomorrow's mail ... you shouldn't have! Funny we sent each other a surprise package without knowing each other was doing same ... Great minds think alike ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19316 Mar 3, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
The Lion by Nelson DeMille ~ a John Corey novel ... EXCELLENT ... A murder mystery written with such humor ... the sequel to The Lion's game ... I love the John Corey, character ... a page turner ... DeMille at his best ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19317 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... so very nice to see you on this beautiful day ... goodness it is gorgeous out ... I can hear the birds singing and it's a nice sound ... I have another package to send to Red and at first when I saw it I thought is was a package of graham crackers and I reached for it when I realized it wa not a package for graham crackers, LOL ... I was wrapped in a brown paper sack I got from the pharmacy yesterday, LOL ... well, at least it didn't go to the landfill, haha ... Man, Mrs Magoo needs new glasses, lol ...
Hope your Saturday night was good, your Sunday is moving right along ... Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Bright and sunny, COLD afternoon!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19318 Mar 3, 2013
Dear flower child!

have a lovely day!

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19319 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rose. I wish I could send you some of this beautiful spring weather. My pear trees have been in bloom for a couple of weeks
Hey Denny..
I don't know how you did it but I got some of that spring weather today...
The sun was out all day and the temperatures were in the mid 40's.. It was a really beautiful Spring day.. I WANT MORE!!!!
I saw the wild dogwoods here have started to bloom... Sure sign that Spring is gonna get Sprung!
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

1784... Fold like paper clip...

#19320 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, Rose Bud ... I fell asleep reading in the recliner about 10, woke up at midnight ... went to bed ... then wide awake at 0200 ... got up and finished that book, FINALLY! Ate something and crashed til about 10 this morning or thereabouts ... weird hours I've been keeping ... WHY? I wanted to know how the book ended and there were only 2 chapters left, maybe LOL ...
Am glad you finally have sunshine ... maybe it'll dry up the mud pit and you can send the wrestlers home ... really, you should pay admission, get comfortable sitting, serve pop and popcorn next time, LOL ...
msn.com/weather says this:
66°F
Clear
Feels like: 66°
High 74°Low 50°
ON THE PORCH: 72, clear & sunny ...
>>ducks flying objects<<
You and sis have a great day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
9436 ... flying saucers
Hey Flower...
That was two dog treats I threw and I figured if I didn't smack you with the them... Jax and Pooh would enjoy them...hahahaha
I wish I could say that tomorrow is gonna be a good day but sadly the forecast is for 3 days of rain....
I need some TEXAS SUNSHINE!!!! that would dry this place out in half a day.. It cooked me bright red in less than an hours time...
No joke.. worst sunburn I've ever gotten I got in Austin.. I survived and ended up with the best tan you ever saw.. Some parts actually seemed to glow in the dark... HA HA AHAHA AHA AHAHA!!!!
I had a great time running with S today.. Neither one of us felt worth a damn but being together made us laugh and that helped...
I bought some more Mixed Gladiola bulbs.. and I'm going to have a beautiful stand of them behind the rose bushes in the front yard..
I also have them planted around the street light pole.. They are such a pretty flower.. and they are tall enough to make a really pretty backdrop for the rose bushes...
One of these days I'll have my yard exactly the way I want it.. and when I'm finished it will be awesome!!
OK so I guess I better start getting ready to take the pack out for the last walk of the night.. Then I'm taking some Tylenol PM and going to bed.. Gotta work tomorrow... YAY!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7531... Fold like plastic wrap...hahahahaha...

#19321 Mar 3, 2013
Wishing all of the Good Folks who visit Flowers thread...
A Peaceful Night and Only The Sweetest of Dreams...
@}-'--,---

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19322 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Wishing all of the Good Folks who visit Flowers thread...
A Peaceful Night and Only The Sweetest of Dreams...
@}-'--,---
And likewise for you, Rose!

Gone Too Far / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_115...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19323 Mar 4, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19324 Mar 4, 2013
Good morning... I see sunshine coming through the crack in the window shade!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19325 Mar 4, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny..
I don't know how you did it but I got some of that spring weather today...
The sun was out all day and the temperatures were in the mid 40's.. It was a really beautiful Spring day.. I WANT MORE!!!!
I saw the wild dogwoods here have started to bloom... Sure sign that Spring is gonna get Sprung!
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
1784... Fold like paper clip...
Rose it is going to be 85 today in Dallas so I will send you more used weather :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19326 Mar 4, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Bright and sunny, COLD afternoon!
Good morning, Will ... mid 70's yesterday, mid 80's today ... going to be a hot one ... cloudy this morning but the sun is shining, now ... Have a bright, sunny day with lots of warmth ...

3915 ... an electric blanket

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19327 Mar 4, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Dear flower child!
have a lovely day!
Good morning, Perse! It's beautiful out ... Got off to a late start this morning and playing catch up! Hope your day is going well ... Have fun >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19328 Mar 4, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
That was two dog treats I threw and I figured if I didn't smack you with the them... Jax and Pooh would enjoy them...hahahaha
I wish I could say that tomorrow is gonna be a good day but sadly the forecast is for 3 days of rain....
I need some TEXAS SUNSHINE!!!! that would dry this place out in half a day.. It cooked me bright red in less than an hours time...
No joke.. worst sunburn I've ever gotten I got in Austin.. I survived and ended up with the best tan you ever saw.. Some parts actually seemed to glow in the dark... HA HA AHAHA AHA AHAHA!!!!
I had a great time running with S today.. Neither one of us felt worth a damn but being together made us laugh and that helped...
I bought some more Mixed Gladiola bulbs.. and I'm going to have a beautiful stand of them behind the rose bushes in the front yard..
I also have them planted around the street light pole.. They are such a pretty flower.. and they are tall enough to make a really pretty backdrop for the rose bushes...
One of these days I'll have my yard exactly the way I want it.. and when I'm finished it will be awesome!!
OK so I guess I better start getting ready to take the pack out for the last walk of the night.. Then I'm taking some Tylenol PM and going to bed.. Gotta work tomorrow... YAY!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7531... Fold like plastic wrap...hahahahaha...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... hope today finds you feeling better and in good spirits ... Woke up early when PoohBear put his paws up on the bed to wake me up to let him out ... Poor pups were out at 0500 til the phone rang about 0830 ... then I just got up & hit on, listening to the coffee percolate was a nice sound ... the birds tweeting outside was nice out even though it was a bit overcast ... sun is out now ... 86 for a high today ... to the gym today, yippee ... so have fun, working ... you can do it ... TTYL my friend! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

5240 ... straight to the gym

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19329 Mar 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Morning, Rotor! Hope you enjoyed the race! I went to a BBQ yesterday afternoon ... Heard "start your engines" sat through about 2 hours of it until "crank up the sound" or something like that appeared on their 52" t.v. came on and the surround sound and the remote control upped the sound to the max and I felt like I was actually at the track and buh bye, it was time for me to go, LOL ...

Have a great day >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19330 Mar 4, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Good morning... I see sunshine coming through the crack in the window shade!
then that is good news, Will ...

Did you see Rodriguez on 60 Minutes last night????

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19331 Mar 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Rose it is going to be 85 today in Dallas so I will send you more used weather :)
Same here, Denny ... stay cool;)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19332 Mar 4, 2013
Hi Flower. Busy day (AGAIN!) here. But I did take a few minutes to watch the bluebirds and the woodpeckers this AM at the feeder.

We have so many different varieties, some really tiny (sparrow sized) and some larger than a crow--and some in between.

The bluebirds and mockingbirds act like Spring is in the air--fighting over nesting spots and territories--isn't that just like men? LOL. Anyway, you have a super day and I'll catch ya later....

Hearts, hugs, and songbirds....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,302
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 min Princess Hey 197
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 132,377
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min David Morrison 25,614
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,263
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24,778
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 11 min dragoon70056 38
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 31 min mr goodwrench 125
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr DILF 7,540
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Tom2Tone 152,438
More from around the web