For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19299 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Did you watch Red Light? Don't miss it :)
Good morning, Denny ... I have the video Red Light from Netflix ... it has not been viewed as of this writing ... maybe after the gym but it's going to be mid 70's today so that may be a major feat given the beautiful day ... pups are priority today ... IDK what is on t.v. tonight but that's not a priorty, either LOL ...

Picked up 2 books at the "liberry" yesterday ... I imagine that's Dubya pronounced when he met the libraian he married, lol ... j/k ...

Nightfall by Nelson DeMille ...
Pineapple Grenade by Tim Dorsey ...

Both are supposed to be great reads ...

Hope your weekend was great ... enjoy what is left of it! Hugs~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19300 Mar 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny and to all that come in today a pot of hot water is on for tea and a big pot of hot coffee sweet rolls and other goodies :)
Morning, Kitten ... oh, such the enabler as I'm suiting up for they gym ... okay, cream cheese danish with a cup of coffee, two splendas & one single serving of french vanilla creamer, sugar free ... the sugar free splenda and sugar free creamer offset the cream cheese danish, doesn't it? LOL ...

>>leaves a basket of ping pong balls for Kitten to bat around the floor<<

Leaves disclaimer for patrons: NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS! WATCH THE FLOOR FOR KITTEN'S TOYS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! >>snickers<< LOL ...

7277 ... waiver of liability at the entrance to FC's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19301 Mar 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello beautiful flower child.
Good morning, Perse! Good to see you! It's a beautiful day here at the lake and a walk at the park is in order today ... Jax will appreciate it ... High's in mid 70's sunny and bright, winds at 10mph out of the south ... can't be that ... mid 80's tomorrow ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Enjoy your day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19302 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Wanted to holler howdy but instead I sneezed
How Choo's???
:o)
Thanks again for the sweet present.. I love the white buffalo... That is so cute..
I hope that your evening has been a good one..
I'm feeling a little loopy... Cold meds are working.. I'm fighting to stay awake.. and typing has become interesting..
OK gonna surf a few minutes and see what's happening in Topville...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1337... Bet you made my day!!!
PS: did you get your present yet?
Good morning, Rose Bud ... glad you received yor gift in a timely manner ... I thought you may like the gift ... Red must have gotten two of the opposit e of what you got ... S/W her last night, she is doing as well as can be expected ... It's been really cold in her 20 ... she's not received her care package ... if she received 2 of the opposite of what you didn't get then yall can trade out and even out your package, so yall can even out your package, LOL ... what's with your "package" LOL ... don't even start, hahahahahah

Sending healing vibes your way! Feel better! Luvya big ...

2362 ... Dayquil, Nyquil, a quilt for you ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19303 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... I have the video Red Light from Netflix ... it has not been viewed as of this writing ... maybe after the gym but it's going to be mid 70's today so that may be a major feat given the beautiful day ... pups are priority today ... IDK what is on t.v. tonight but that's not a priorty, either LOL ...
Picked up 2 books at the "liberry" yesterday ... I imagine that's Dubya pronounced when he met the libraian he married, lol ... j/k ...
Nightfall by Nelson DeMille ...
Pineapple Grenade by Tim Dorsey ...
Both are supposed to be great reads ...
Hope your weekend was great ... enjoy what is left of it! Hugs~FC <3 ...
I am a Demille fan but it has been a long time since I read him. I am in the middle of an Alex Delware novel at the moment. I wish the garage sales would get in full swing again. I am low on books :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19304 Mar 3, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Donovan, haven't heard him in a while...
Good morning, Will ... so very nice to see you on this beautiful day ... goodness it is gorgeous out ... I can hear the birds singing and it's a nice sound ... I have another package to send to Red and at first when I saw it I thought is was a package of graham crackers and I reached for it when I realized it wa not a package for graham crackers, LOL ... I was wrapped in a brown paper sack I got from the pharmacy yesterday, LOL ... well, at least it didn't go to the landfill, haha ... Man, Mrs Magoo needs new glasses, lol ...

Hope your Saturday night was good, your Sunday is moving right along ... Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19305 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse! Good to see you! It's a beautiful day here at the lake and a walk at the park is in order today ... Jax will appreciate it ... High's in mid 70's sunny and bright, winds at 10mph out of the south ... can't be that ... mid 80's tomorrow ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Enjoy your day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
You are a day ahead of me on the weather. 70's tomorrow :) Enjoy your walk

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19306 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Sending All Of My Best Wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness..To The Good Folks who visit Flowers thread...
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rose. I wish I could send you some of this beautiful spring weather. My pear trees have been in bloom for a couple of weeks

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19307 Mar 3, 2013
Howdy FC. Hope you're having a good day.

NASCAR today.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19308 Mar 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Happy Sunday. The sun is shining here for the first time in a couple days. The feeders and the yard are FULL of birds--finches, cardinals, blue jays, meadowlarks, and mockingbirds.... Lovely.
Enjoy your day....
Good afternoon, Princess ... was delayed on telephone with my baby sis ... it's is beautiful here and I want to go out and play, lol ... those blue jay's can be so aggressive sometimes can't they?... but it takes all kind to get to the feeder, good for you for providing them food ... what a sight from the kitchen window or the deck ... Yes, will enjoy the day and you do the same ...

Hearts hugs and bird watching ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19309 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Demille fan but it has been a long time since I read him. I am in the middle of an Alex Delware novel at the moment. I wish the garage sales would get in full swing again. I am low on books :)
Good afternoon, Denny ... I Have Red Lights on DVD via Netflix ... haven't had a chance to view but will sometime before days end ... Give me a book review after your Alex Delware novel ... It IS a beautiful day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19310 Mar 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Howdy FC. Hope you're having a good day.
NASCAR today.
Afternoon, Rotor ... Good day so far ... the goat is good, how's the girl? NASCAR, huh? Hope no accidents this day! Enjoy the race ... >>mwah<<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19311 Mar 3, 2013
Good afternoon everyone and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19312 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
WE HAVE SUNSHINE!!!! YAY!!!!
It's not raining or snowing... I am very happy about this.. well you might have been able to tell that huh???
Insomnia grabbed me by the butt again last night and I was up till 6AM.. I finally crashed out and got back up at 9"30.. So here I am with 3 1/2 hours sleep and I have a busy day today.. Got to go out to the stores and lay in supplies.. My Sister will be coming over sometime between noon and 1 this after noon..
I just hope we can get everything done so I can watch the Nascar race this afternoon...
OK gonna surf a bit..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
3453... Bet I take a nap today at some point...
;o)
Afternoon, Rose Bud ... I fell asleep reading in the recliner about 10, woke up at midnight ... went to bed ... then wide awake at 0200 ... got up and finished that book, FINALLY! Ate something and crashed til about 10 this morning or thereabouts ... weird hours I've been keeping ... WHY? I wanted to know how the book ended and there were only 2 chapters left, maybe LOL ...

Am glad you finally have sunshine ... maybe it'll dry up the mud pit and you can send the wrestlers home ... really, you should pay admission, get comfortable sitting, serve pop and popcorn next time, LOL ...

msn.com/weather says this:

66°F
Clear
Feels like: 66°
High 74°Low 50°

ON THE PORCH: 72, clear & sunny ...

>>ducks flying objects<<

You and sis have a great day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

9436 ... flying saucers

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19313 Mar 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good afternoon everyone and have a great day :)
Hi Kitten >>smiles and waves<<

>>leaves fresh catnip in your favorite place<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19314 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You are a day ahead of me on the weather. 70's tomorrow :) Enjoy your walk
Thanks, Denny;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19315 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Wanted to holler howdy but instead I sneezed
How Choo's???
:o)
Thanks again for the sweet present.. I love the white buffalo... That is so cute..
I hope that your evening has been a good one..
I'm feeling a little loopy... Cold meds are working.. I'm fighting to stay awake.. and typing has become interesting..
OK gonna surf a few minutes and see what's happening in Topville...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1337... Bet you made my day!!!
PS: did you get your present yet?
YW, Rose! No, didn't receive your present as of this writing ... suspect it'll be in tomorrow's mail ... you shouldn't have! Funny we sent each other a surprise package without knowing each other was doing same ... Great minds think alike ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19316 Mar 3, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
The Lion by Nelson DeMille ~ a John Corey novel ... EXCELLENT ... A murder mystery written with such humor ... the sequel to The Lion's game ... I love the John Corey, character ... a page turner ... DeMille at his best ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19317 Mar 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... so very nice to see you on this beautiful day ... goodness it is gorgeous out ... I can hear the birds singing and it's a nice sound ... I have another package to send to Red and at first when I saw it I thought is was a package of graham crackers and I reached for it when I realized it wa not a package for graham crackers, LOL ... I was wrapped in a brown paper sack I got from the pharmacy yesterday, LOL ... well, at least it didn't go to the landfill, haha ... Man, Mrs Magoo needs new glasses, lol ...
Hope your Saturday night was good, your Sunday is moving right along ... Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Bright and sunny, COLD afternoon!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19318 Mar 3, 2013
Dear flower child!

have a lovely day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Jersey teacher who was late for work 111 ti... 3 min Parden Pard 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Camilla 169,170
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Hot 98 43,350
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min andet1987 57,699
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min ChromiuMan 173,351
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 23 min oddie 5,520
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 24 min Phaerae 14,789
More from around the web