For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19279 Mar 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. The weekend is almost here :) Bit cool this morning but spring is around the corner. Trees are budding out
Good morning, Denny ... spring's been here for months and we've been loving it ... only lost my lantana ... still have my purple jew and the leaves off my pomegranate ... otherwise the leaves on my trees are still green ... all my outside plants that I brought out inside, due to threat of "freeze", have been outside for about a month ... looking fairly healthy except one ... it's still green but its leaves look floppy like a bunny rabbits ears ... hmmmm, really Charlie Babbitt ...(loved that Dustin Hoffman movie, Rainman;)... Hope you have a great day, Denny ... Catch you over at the realm for a cuppa coffee! Good day! Peace~FC <3 ...

5782 ... cup of Costa Rican coffee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19280 Mar 1, 2013
WILLIE NELSON ~ CITY OF NEW ORLEANS ...

Good morning, America ... how are ya? Say don't you know me, I'm your native son ...

on Facebook ---> photo of Willie Nelson and June Lockhart (I think her name ... actress playing Will Robinson's mom)...

"danger Will Nelson" LOL ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19281 Mar 1, 2013
Good morning Flower. Happy Friday. It's a great day, is it not?

Here's hoping your day is a great one......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19282 Mar 1, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Happy Friday. It's a great day, is it not?
Here's hoping your day is a great one......
Good morning, pretty one!... It IS a great day! Beautiful out ... pups went out early this morning and were all too quick to come back in ... they're snoozing since they came back in & can't say that I blame them except I'm up for the duration ... What is Coop & Jack up to?... and how is the hummingbird situation, LOL ... TGIF, Princess ... Here's a cup of decaf ... enjoy it and your day! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19283 Mar 1, 2013
so, it's soap opera time @ 1100 ... and who do I find? Yep, the Prez ... blah blah blah ... really? Jax looks, PoohBear looks and they both go back to sleep!

Someone let me know if it affects me ...

Off to the post toasties and the gym ...

Have a fantastic day! >>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...

6131 ... a pair of ace's ... the reporter's with lots of questions ... never ask a question you don't already know the answer ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19284 Mar 1, 2013
Hi FC.
Weather up-date here: blowing like hell! lol
Good to hear it's nice there.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19285 Mar 1, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi FC.
Weather up-date here: blowing like hell! lol
Good to hear it's nice there.
Hi Fishman! ON THE PORCH: 70 on the dot, it is absolutely beautiful.... sunny, clear 16% humidity, winds 9 mph out of the west ... and I got to play out there with my pups after I got back from the gym, post toasties and the library ... Wish you were here to enjoy it, too ... Hold on to your toupee, touche! LOL J/K ...

Got two books from the library and renewed the one I had which is really getting good ... do you read much? It's a great escape! Doesn't take much for me to escape anyway, lol ... Maybe now that I'm back at the gym I won't spend so much time on topville and I'll get back to reading again, and the volunteer work, ya think? Nah, LOL ...

Enjoy your Friday afternoon / evening, Fishman ... maybe catch you at the Saloon tonight! Take care, be safe! Laters, FC <3 ...

5621 ... fold like a cot

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19286 Mar 1, 2013

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19287 Mar 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Flower. Did you watch Red Light? Don't miss it :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19288 Mar 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Did you watch Red Light? Don't miss it :)
Morning Denny and to all that come in today a pot of hot water is on for tea and a big pot of hot coffee sweet rolls and other goodies :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19289 Mar 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny and to all that come in today a pot of hot water is on for tea and a big pot of hot coffee sweet rolls and other goodies :)
Did you say sweet rolls? Yes please :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19290 Mar 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say sweet rolls? Yes please :)
yup sure did and enjoy them :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19291 Mar 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sure did and enjoy them :)
YUM!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19292 Mar 2, 2013
Hello beautiful flower child.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19293 Mar 2, 2013
Hey Flower...
Wanted to holler howdy but instead I sneezed
How Choo's???
:o)
Thanks again for the sweet present.. I love the white buffalo... That is so cute..
I hope that your evening has been a good one..
I'm feeling a little loopy... Cold meds are working.. I'm fighting to stay awake.. and typing has become interesting..
OK gonna surf a few minutes and see what's happening in Topville...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1337... Bet you made my day!!!

PS: did you get your present yet?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19294 Mar 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... It is a beautiful cool, clear and sunny morning at Lake Travis ... msn.com/weather says 45 degrees but ON THE PORCH: says 38 degrees ... winds at 3mps W and 52% humidity ... Warming up to about 60 again today, perfect!... Don't let Rose Bud fool you ... she's a pretty good writer ... written many a poem and dropped them at her rose garden ... which which I need to make a pit stop once it shows up on my tracker again ... Bet you could make a song out of one of them but you'd need her permission, not mine, lol ... Hope your day is bright and beautiful despite the weather as we always rise above what we are dealt for in a day! Peace ~ Love ... FC <3 ...
DONOVAN ~ CATCH THE WIND ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Ir6LAaQNPEXX
When rain has hung the leaves with tears ...
8 track flashback time ... oy! Enjoy ...
Ah Donovan, haven't heard him in a while...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19295 Mar 3, 2013
Good morning Flower. Happy Sunday. The sun is shining here for the first time in a couple days. The feeders and the yard are FULL of birds--finches, cardinals, blue jays, meadowlarks, and mockingbirds.... Lovely.

Enjoy your day....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19296 Mar 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Happy Sunday. The sun is shining here for the first time in a couple days. The feeders and the yard are FULL of birds--finches, cardinals, blue jays, meadowlarks, and mockingbirds.... Lovely.
Enjoy your day....
Good morning Princess and Flower. Looks like we have a beautiful day ahead of us

#19297 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Flower...
WE HAVE SUNSHINE!!!! YAY!!!!
It's not raining or snowing... I am very happy about this.. well you might have been able to tell that huh???
Insomnia grabbed me by the butt again last night and I was up till 6AM.. I finally crashed out and got back up at 9"30.. So here I am with 3 1/2 hours sleep and I have a busy day today.. Got to go out to the stores and lay in supplies.. My Sister will be coming over sometime between noon and 1 this after noon..
I just hope we can get everything done so I can watch the Nascar race this afternoon...
OK gonna surf a bit..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

3453... Bet I take a nap today at some point...
;o)

#19298 Mar 3, 2013
Sending All Of My Best Wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness..To The Good Folks who visit Flowers thread...
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Satan 167,427
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 36 min Mister_ E 16,073
Let's See Some Poetry of All Types (Apr '12) 58 min Alain Vain 77
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 1 hr Alain Vain 830
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr Alain Vain 14,615
News Massachusetts woman's chicken getting $2,500 pr... 1 hr wichita-rick 3
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 2,118
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 12,808
Answer a question with a question 3 hr Mr_FX 500
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 4 hr andet1987 225