Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Wishing all OF The Good Folks who Visit Flowers Thread a Peaceful night and only the sweetest of dreams...
Here's hoping the skies are clear and the sun is shining bright tomorrow...
@}-'--,---
Side Note to Will Dockery...
I write songs too.. I wrote one the other night when we had those strong southern storms come through that had been hanging around your neck of the woods...
It's called "Hard Thunder"...
once I get it all fleshed out I'll post a copy of it and you can tell me what ya think...
@}-'--,---
Looking forward to it, Rose!

I happen to have one of my favorites on copy-paste mode already so I'll put it in here, if you or anyone else would like a listen.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

Shadowville Speedway

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Hello FC!
Great new pic :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Perse! Hope things are well in your world ... it's all good here! Thanks for stopping by! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. The weekend is almost here :) Bit cool this morning but spring is around the corner. Trees are budding out

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I'm sure there are a ton of words I don't know the text version of.. BOLO was one of them... thanks for explaining that one.. I thought I might be getting a tie!!!hahahahahaha
I am now very worried about what it is you have sent... The post office ain't gonna freak out if they x-ray it are they??? hahahaha...
;o)
Well I gave in and took a dang pain pill now if the stupid thing will hurry up and work maybe I'll be able to get some decent rest tonight..
I'm tired to the bone and really haven't done much other than to try and keep the floors clean...
I am so freakin' sick of MUD!!!
and to top it all off as if Pain and Mud aren't enough..
I do believe I'm coming down with a cold..
Been sneezing and sniffing and blowing my nose all day... I think my sister infected me... Her daughters and grand daughter gave it to her and she was kind enough to pass it along to me..
I'm just hoping I don't get it as bad as they did... I'm not up for a weeks worth of fevers, chills, snot slinging and generally feeling like I was hit by a truck... but it's got me... that I know for sure...
I hope that you have enjoyed you book and I'm sure you will get it finished before Saturday... but if for some reason you don't I'm betting they will let you re-up it for another week..
I hope that you got your long white envelope today and I really hope that you like what's in it..
OK so Josie Wails is starting to wail and I'm gonna have to take the Pack out for the last walk of the day... Then they can all get cozy in their nice warm beds while I try to feel less pain and stop sneezing...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Bet I buy some cold meds tomorrow...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... snot slinging? hahahahaha well, I hope you at least don't walk around like MOST guys and Walk, keep walking while they hold one forefinger to their nostril, tilt their head to their side and blow ---> blowing a stream of snot to the side and make me gag, LOL! No, REALLY ... D and I'd be walking hand in hand in close proximity and I'd SEE AND HEAR it ---> ... I'd look at D, he'd smile big, squeeze my hand, keep walking, all the while I'd be in FULL GAG MODE ... GROSS!... he'd shake his head at me, cuz i'd be "ack, ack" LOL ... but me? moi? I always excuse myself ... it doesn't matter how far I get away ... little ole me? can you say fog horn? hahahaha well, it's better than drowning, LOL ... at least I excuse myself, HA!... TMI? too bad, there you have it ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it? LOL!...

JETHRO TULL ~ AQUALUNG ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
snot is running down his nose ...

You will be getting a white box that I taped up so well you will be cussing me trying to get it open! Just use a knife and AWAY from your body like they taught you in girl scouts, lol ...

I sent Red the same and/or similar box of goodies that I bought while I was in Oklahoma my birthday weekend ... haven't seen her lately on Offbeat or FaceBook ... I called, left a message, but haven't heard back! I'm worried about her so much that I may just fly up there and show up on her door step ... I've been known to do that!... It is to be noted I stuffed her box with wrapping tissue so hers wouldn't rattle ... I was in such haste to get to the post toasties I failed to get wrapping tissue in yours that it rattles like a baby rattle so keep it from your pups, okay? LOL ...

Sorry to hear you may be coming down with a cold ... try that stuff Drew Brees commercializes on t.v. IDK Dayquil or something ... Brenda swears by Mucinex ... Call R and outsource the pack walking and call sister S and have her make a homemade stock of chicken soup to last a few days ... I'd mail some crackers to you but you already know how I pack stuff so they'd already come crumbled for you ... IDK, maybe you prefer them that way, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Page two ... Send R down to the mailbox around Saturday afternoon! Feel better, take it easy! Sending healing vibes your way! Love you mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is cloudy and cold here in Georgia-Alabama but the rain stopped early yesterday, threatening to bust out again though, from the look of the sky...
Good morning, Will ... It is a beautiful cool, clear and sunny morning at Lake Travis ... msn.com/weather says 45 degrees but ON THE PORCH: says 38 degrees ... winds at 3mps W and 52% humidity ... Warming up to about 60 again today, perfect!... Don't let Rose Bud fool you ... she's a pretty good writer ... written many a poem and dropped them at her rose garden ... which which I need to make a pit stop once it shows up on my tracker again ... Bet you could make a song out of one of them but you'd need her permission, not mine, lol ... Hope your day is bright and beautiful despite the weather as we always rise above what we are dealt for in a day! Peace ~ Love ... FC <3 ...

DONOVAN ~ CATCH THE WIND ...
When rain has hung the leaves with tears ...

8 track flashback time ... oy! Enjoy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. The weekend is almost here :) Bit cool this morning but spring is around the corner. Trees are budding out
Good morning, Denny ... spring's been here for months and we've been loving it ... only lost my lantana ... still have my purple jew and the leaves off my pomegranate ... otherwise the leaves on my trees are still green ... all my outside plants that I brought out inside, due to threat of "freeze", have been outside for about a month ... looking fairly healthy except one ... it's still green but its leaves look floppy like a bunny rabbits ears ... hmmmm, really Charlie Babbitt ...(loved that Dustin Hoffman movie, Rainman;)... Hope you have a great day, Denny ... Catch you over at the realm for a cuppa coffee! Good day! Peace~FC <3 ...

5782 ... cup of Costa Rican coffee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

WILLIE NELSON ~ CITY OF NEW ORLEANS ...
Good morning, America ... how are ya? Say don't you know me, I'm your native son ...

on Facebook ---> photo of Willie Nelson and June Lockhart (I think her name ... actress playing Will Robinson's mom)...

"danger Will Nelson" LOL ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Good morning Flower. Happy Friday. It's a great day, is it not?

Here's hoping your day is a great one......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Happy Friday. It's a great day, is it not?
Here's hoping your day is a great one......
Good morning, pretty one!... It IS a great day! Beautiful out ... pups went out early this morning and were all too quick to come back in ... they're snoozing since they came back in & can't say that I blame them except I'm up for the duration ... What is Coop & Jack up to?... and how is the hummingbird situation, LOL ... TGIF, Princess ... Here's a cup of decaf ... enjoy it and your day! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

so, it's soap opera time @ 1100 ... and who do I find? Yep, the Prez ... blah blah blah ... really? Jax looks, PoohBear looks and they both go back to sleep!

Someone let me know if it affects me ...

Off to the post toasties and the gym ...

Have a fantastic day! >>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...

6131 ... a pair of ace's ... the reporter's with lots of questions ... never ask a question you don't already know the answer ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hi FC.
Weather up-date here: blowing like hell! lol
Good to hear it's nice there.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi FC.
Weather up-date here: blowing like hell! lol
Good to hear it's nice there.
Hi Fishman! ON THE PORCH: 70 on the dot, it is absolutely beautiful.... sunny, clear 16% humidity, winds 9 mph out of the west ... and I got to play out there with my pups after I got back from the gym, post toasties and the library ... Wish you were here to enjoy it, too ... Hold on to your toupee, touche! LOL J/K ...

Got two books from the library and renewed the one I had which is really getting good ... do you read much? It's a great escape! Doesn't take much for me to escape anyway, lol ... Maybe now that I'm back at the gym I won't spend so much time on topville and I'll get back to reading again, and the volunteer work, ya think? Nah, LOL ...

Enjoy your Friday afternoon / evening, Fishman ... maybe catch you at the Saloon tonight! Take care, be safe! Laters, FC <3 ...

5621 ... fold like a cot

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Flower. Did you watch Red Light? Don't miss it :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Did you watch Red Light? Don't miss it :)
Morning Denny and to all that come in today a pot of hot water is on for tea and a big pot of hot coffee sweet rolls and other goodies :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny and to all that come in today a pot of hot water is on for tea and a big pot of hot coffee sweet rolls and other goodies :)
Did you say sweet rolls? Yes please :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say sweet rolls? Yes please :)
yup sure did and enjoy them :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sure did and enjoy them :)
YUM!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hello beautiful flower child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,921 - 18,940 of23,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••