For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19239 Feb 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hey Tasmanian glad you made it over you'll have fun and make new friends too :)
Hey there kitten ... Old Sam played this over on the music thread ... told him I'd play it for you ... I think you'll like it ... Enjoy!*wink*...

DR HOOK ~ GIMME THAT THING ...

8872 ... copy cat, no pun intended, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19240 Feb 27, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a great night to go along with Your Awesome Day!!!
Tears of Happiness are so wonderful!!!
They prove you have a grateful heart...
:o)
Josie is starting to wail... I swear that dog can tell time... 11:30 here and she knows it..
OK I better go or she'll make me sorry...hahahaha
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
2212... Bet Ya it's cold and damp outside...
dangit!!!
Good Thursday morning, Rose Bud ... literally! It's 0100 ... just woke up ... Watched The Americans on FX channel, read awhile, fell asleep and now I'm awake ... might hit the book til I fall asleep again ... Got clearance today for back to the gym ... docs instructions today were no "inverted" posture for 6-8 weeks ... What? IDK what exactly that mean??? I'll need clarification on that one, LOL ... I think it means keep my head above my shoulders, lol ... Don't "hang" around an inversion table like we did back in the 70's hahahahaha ... okay, I get it ... Keep my head above my shoulders ... okay, getting silly here ... maybe I should go back to bed ... >>looks in mirror<< EEK! Nite Nite yall *kisses*

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19241 Feb 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Thursday morning, Rose Bud ... literally! It's 0100 ... just woke up ... Watched The Americans on FX channel, read awhile, fell asleep and now I'm awake ... might hit the book til I fall asleep again ... Got clearance today for back to the gym ... docs instructions today were no "inverted" posture for 6-8 weeks ... What? IDK what exactly that mean??? I'll need clarification on that one, LOL ... I think it means keep my head above my shoulders, lol ... Don't "hang" around an inversion table like we did back in the 70's hahahahaha ... okay, I get it ... Keep my head above my shoulders ... okay, getting silly here ... maybe I should go back to bed ... >>looks in mirror<< EEK! Nite Nite yall *kisses*
Dear Flower Child...
I never look in the mirror... Yes it is morning... and the sun will rise soon enough.. Perhaps then I will rest...
It has been a cold wet day here in The Valley.. In The Shadow Of Darkness...
I do not fear the Sun... I am immortal...
I am Queen Akasha the Mother Of All Vampires...
I am also a figment of Anne Rice's Imagination...hahahahahaha
;o)
Told ya I would bring her back now didn't I...
The Packs all been in bed since I last posted to you and I think I can finally call it a night.. This insomnia is a pain in the butt...
I have to be back up and at `em by 9:00 AM or the Packs eyes will be floatin... That I will not abide!!
I am their Queen Too ya know...hahahaha
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19242 Feb 28, 2013
Tasmanian wrote:
Hello flower-child your thread was recommended as a nice place to post. I am returning to Topix after a long break from it and nobody looks familiar.
Hi Tas thanks for dropping by to say hi to Flower and her friends :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19243 Feb 28, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Flower Child...
I never look in the mirror... Yes it is morning... and the sun will rise soon enough.. Perhaps then I will rest...
;o)
The Packs all been in bed since I last posted to you and I think I can finally call it a night.. This insomnia is a pain in the butt...
I have to be back up and at `em by 9:00 AM or the Packs eyes will be floatin... That I will not abide!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Isn't Anne Rice wonderful :) A great read

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19244 Feb 28, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Snowball fight is more my speed. <Incoming>
Just like Buddy in the movie Elf when he helped that kid in the snowball fight, lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19245 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(snicks up behind with a snowball ) opps hit RH in the butt Hi RH :) just couldn't help it :)
Don't let LuAnn fool you Rotor, I saw her with a handful of snow about to dump it down your back in your shirt.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19246 Feb 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
mine would most likely read;
"A day without music is like a day without sunshine" by FlowerChild ... Lake Travis, TX >>smiles<<
3020 ... another full house ... a peek at my diary
lol

Well as we all know, all Flowers need sunshine so bring on the music!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19247 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let LuAnn fool you Rotor, I saw her with a handful of snow about to dump it down your back in your shirt.
Rotor abuse at it's prime :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19248 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a pleasant day. Cold here, and supposed to be for the next week or so. maybe if spring holds off, I'll finally get things caught up before I start outside.

One can only hope.

Have a good day with your pups....

Hugs and hearts, and milkbones.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19249 Feb 28, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Flower Child...
;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, QA ... nice to see you this cool sunny morning ... sorry to hear of your insomnia ... I woke up about midnight or may 0100 ... of all things, listen to this ... was hungry so I had a fresh slice of wheat bread, opened up a brand new bag of baked Ruffles chips and made a 1/2 potato chip sandwich of all things, LOL ... What? yeah, really! hahahaha could've had a clementine orange or a 1/2 of a banana or something with less calories ... the slice of bread was only 45 calories and there was only a smidgen of calories in the amount of calories I could fit in the 1/2 slice of bread but a potato chip sandwich, LOL ... come on now, ha! Fell asleep right after that ... was I dreaming, NO! Found evidence of it this morning ... >>shakes head<< Enjoy your day and make the rain in your 20 go away! Peace Love and Happiness right back atcha! Hearts~FC <3 ...

3957 ... nuttin' hunny but an empty bag of chips

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19250 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let LuAnn fool you Rotor, I saw her with a handful of snow about to dump it down your back in your shirt.
it could be you Ricky :) and good morning

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19251 Feb 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Well as we all know, all Flowers need sunshine so bring on the music!
Good morning, Ricky! Feeling like a little bit of bubblegum music, lol ... Any tournaments forthcoming? Best of luck and best of day for you on this cool Thursday! Hearts~FC <3 ...

EVERY MOTHER'S SON ~ COME ON DOWN TO MY BOAT ...

so 60's, lol ..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19252 Feb 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Rotor abuse at it's prime :)
ah, but we love it, Denny!

Good day to you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19253 Feb 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a pleasant day. Cold here, and supposed to be for the next week or so. maybe if spring holds off, I'll finally get things caught up before I start outside.
One can only hope.
Have a good day with your pups....
Hugs and hearts, and milkbones.....
Good morning, Princess ... so far so good on the pleasant day ... hope the same for you ... warming up to about 60 same as yesterday ... wind not so fierce ... I have some paperwork to do ... Oh, call the library about tax preparation ... AARP does my taxes there for free every year ... forgot the library doesn't open til 10 ... just left a message ... anyway, hope it warms up for you and your days is smooth sailing! Enjoy it!{{Huggles}} FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19254 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>it could be you Ricky :) and good morning
LOL ...

Morning, Kitten >>smiles and waves<<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19255 Feb 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...
Morning, Kitten >>smiles and waves<<
Hi FC waves back purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19256 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>darn that cold just wait RH (dink dink on leg hairs ):)
LOL ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19257 Feb 28, 2013
Flower... Goooood Moooooooring!!!...GET DRESSED!! Time to hop on our scooters and have breakfast at the NEW Diner.... Special Opening!!...YAY!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19258 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(snicks up behind with a snowball ) opps hit RH in the butt Hi RH :) just couldn't help it :)
Key kitten, we all know that providing butt camouflage is an act of sisterhood, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 16 min honeymylove 6,044
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Goku Black 27,337
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Goku Black 223,356
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 38 min tiger_-_dad 150,394
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 49 min KitKaboodle 17,637
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr -TheExam- 1,660
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 2 hr -TheExam- 4,184
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 6 hr wichita-rick 764
More from around the web