“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19193 Feb 26, 2013
"Seek someone who communicates with you in laughter, because one laughter could turn a sad day into a joyful day." Author Unknown ...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19194 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Rose Bud ... goodness, I cannot believe it is STILL raining out your way ... good grief ... what in heavens is going on in the valley ... turn it around, send it back to Texas ... I know the Texas Panhandle got hit with some snow 1 1/2 feet or so and made it very treacherous ... KS/OK got hit ... more is on the way I heard toward Red's way, hope she's okay ... I've got two packages and others need mailing, maybe tomorrow ... one for you, one for Red ... I guess I'll give the postal service a break for a few days while the wx settles down, Jeez!... It's bee drop dead gorgeous here for weeks, a little cool at night, but bearable!... Austin proper tomorrow for doc appt., good day for grocery shopping ... Gym the next day, grrrr ... it'll be like starting over ... Pray for me on 1-8-3, LOL ... Hope your din-din was good ... I had soup ... well, let me get caught up on my posts, t-mails, NCIS: LA and then beat 'em up Rayland Givens in the hollers of Kentucky at 2100 ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
blankity blank ... no numbers so I call it ....
1111 ... 4 aces, I bet the whole farm ...
drats, it came back 5461 ... fold like a half a peanut butter sandwich, blah, ha!
Hey Flower..
If it keeps this up I'm gonna have to buy those Chi-Kids water wings.. Josie is a mud puppy... unless its a hard rain it doesn't faze her at all... She likes to play in puddles...
Trust me when I say there are some good ones in the yard right now.. I swear this rain is outta control... Honestly I'd rather have snow.. Frozen ground is much preferred to that muddy cold swamp that I have right now...
Grumble grumble... grrrrr... gosh dang...rassin' frassin' dagnab ruther muckin' MUD!!!!
Girl I am hating on this stuff BIG TIIME!!!
Deep Breath.... Heavy Sighhhhhhhhhhhh....
;o)
Dinner was yummy and I had a chocolate cupcake for dessert... that was yummy too...
Watched a little TV and kicked back for a few.. I still have dinner dishes to wash but I'll do those before I go to bed...
I sneezed myself half silly dusting... It does it every time..hahahaha
I hope that your day won't be too tiring and that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

5305... Bet Ya A Bucket Of Mud...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bucket-of-Mud/

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19195 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, when he had a voice, he put on a show ... he put everything into a concert! But from the get go he had a raspy voice and raspy voices don't endure a lifetime ... We all know, at least I do, our voices change with age ... Some can pull it off, I cannot ... I should have kept with "voice lessons" until my very age to date ... I did not ... Sometimes I can hit on all 8's ... sometimes, most times, I can't hit the notes ... but I sing anyway and my pups howl, LOL ... but I don't falsetto or warble when I sing ... but I do KNOW when I'm off key cuz I CAN STILL HEAR, hahahahahahaha
7549 ... guitar tuner
Yes, the "growlers" get more minimalist over time... and you know my voice, I reckon I best start making adjustments for the future, myself, as time waits for no one...

Hey, did I ever show you "Waking Up Now", which several people have thought was a Jor Cocker song, high praise in my opinion:

http://youtu.be/v8_Yp-dIPCY

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19196 Feb 26, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower..
If it keeps this up I'm gonna have to buy those Chi-Kids water wings.. Josie is a mud puppy... unless its a hard rain it doesn't faze her at all... She likes to play in puddles...
Trust me when I say there are some good ones in the yard right now.. I swear this rain is outta control... Honestly I'd rather have snow.. Frozen ground is much preferred to that muddy cold swamp that I have right now...
Grumble grumble... grrrrr... gosh dang...rassin' frassin' dagnab ruther muckin' MUD!!!!
Girl I am hating on this stuff BIG TIIME!!!
Deep Breath.... Heavy Sighhhhhhhhhhhh....
;o)
Dinner was yummy and I had a chocolate cupcake for dessert... that was yummy too...
Watched a little TV and kicked back for a few.. I still have dinner dishes to wash but I'll do those before I go to bed...
I sneezed myself half silly dusting... It does it every time..hahahaha
I hope that your day won't be too tiring and that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5305... Bet Ya A Bucket Of Mud...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bucket-of-Mud/
Evening there Rose Bud ... have you been having problems with Topville tonight?... I keep getting errors of sorts, grrrrrrr lol ... Well, hope it eases up for you real soon ... Just watched JUSTIFIED ... started off with, "you ain't dead yet Rayland?" or something like that ... Marshall said something like, "No, sorry to disappoint you" LOL ... at the end Boyd Crowder pretty much told the OTHER bad guys how the cow at the cabbage and told them he wanted 100 ... they asked, "100 thousand" Crowder said, "100 thousand EACH" ... AND "a Dairy Queen Franchise" ... I busted out laughing and woke PoohBear and Jax up, it was hysterical ... Boyd Crowder character is played by Walton Goggins who used to play Shane Vendrell on The Shield ... Love that guy ... he plays perfect Boyd Crowder in the hollers of KY on JUSTIFIED ... love that series ... if you don't know then I guess it's another one of my stories of you had to of been there ... then his girlfriend, Ava, says she wants a peanut butter parfait, hysterical ... Oh, okay ... The Americans is on FX channel and I missed last weeks episode ... oh, nooooooooooo John Boy is on from the Walton's! Really?... Goodnight Rose Bud! Goodnight, Grandpa! Goodnight Mary Ellen! Goodnight John Boy! Goodnight Jim Bob! Goodnight Ben! Goodnight Erin! Goodnight topville, hahahahahahaha

8527 ... fold like a napkin

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19197 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening there Rose Bud ... have you been having problems with Topville tonight?... I keep getting errors of sorts, grrrrrrr lol ... Well, hope it eases up for you real soon ... Just watched JUSTIFIED ... started off with, "you ain't dead yet Rayland?" or something like that ... Marshall said something like, "No, sorry to disappoint you" LOL ... at the end Boyd Crowder pretty much told the OTHER bad guys how the cow at the cabbage and told them he wanted 100 ... they asked, "100 thousand" Crowder said, "100 thousand EACH" ... AND "a Dairy Queen Franchise" ... I busted out laughing and woke PoohBear and Jax up, it was hysterical ... Boyd Crowder character is played by Walton Goggins who used to play Shane Vendrell on The Shield ... Love that guy ... he plays perfect Boyd Crowder in the hollers of KY on JUSTIFIED ... love that series ... if you don't know then I guess it's another one of my stories of you had to of been there ... then his girlfriend, Ava, says she wants a peanut butter parfait, hysterical ... Oh, okay ... The Americans is on FX channel and I missed last weeks episode ... oh, nooooooooooo John Boy is on from the Walton's! Really?... Goodnight Rose Bud! Goodnight, Grandpa! Goodnight Mary Ellen! Goodnight John Boy! Goodnight Jim Bob! Goodnight Ben! Goodnight Erin! Goodnight topville, hahahahahahaha
8527 ... fold like a napkin
Flower, I've gotten a couple of "Server Error" boxes from Topix.com tonight, pretty much never happens.

Must be flakey on here tonight...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19198 Feb 26, 2013
I have to tell you The Americans is KGB, FBI, etc and John Boy (Richard Thomas) is now playing on The Americans ... How can I take this series serious, lol ... okay, I will ... Goodnight America! xoxo

3020 ... full house / house of Walton's, lol ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19199 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... I'm so pleased that Rodriguez has finally been recognized for his true talent ... I barely remember the early 70's as my daddy pointed him out to me ... it was turbulent times back in the 60's & 70's and of course my daddy wanting to shield me from some of the things of life yet wanting me to be educated at the same time ... What a true role model he was ... so much for me to be thankful ... My siblings and and I are truly lucky to have had such an influence such as he in our lives ... He was the best! My rock!... Wishing you a great day ... All my best, FC <3 ...
JOE COCKER ~ WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nCrlyX6XbTUXX
Yes, it is a little late but this sure looks to be the Year of Rodriguez!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19200 Feb 27, 2013

The Ultimate Drunk Fails Compilation

LMAO!!!

http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2012/07/th...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19201 Feb 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
I have to tell you The Americans is KGB, FBI, etc and John Boy (Richard Thomas) is now playing on The Americans ... How can I take this series serious, lol ... okay, I will ... Goodnight America! xoxo
3020 ... full house / house of Walton's, lol ...
Hey sexy!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19202 Feb 27, 2013
Morning flower and friends.
Snow is coming down and piling up.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19203 Feb 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Snowman time?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19204 Feb 27, 2013
It's wet enough to pack, but rolling a snowball through 2.5 feet of snow sounds a lot like work.
Morning Ricky. Think I'll watch a movie instead.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19205 Feb 27, 2013
Morning Flower and Friends--Rotor can keep all the snow, I don't want it.....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19206 Feb 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the "growlers" get more minimalist over time... and you know my voice, I reckon I best start making adjustments for the future, myself, as time waits for no one...
Hey, did I ever show you "Waking Up Now", which several people have thought was a Jor Cocker song, high praise in my opinion:
http://youtu.be/v8_Yp-dIPCY
Good morning, Will! WOW! Very good song, I love it ... yes, you have the same raspy sound as JC and I can see JC singing the song! Kudos for you!!!!! Watch it he may steal that song from you, lol ... nice songwriting skills you & your friends have on this and various other songs I've heard from the Shadowville gang! Very nice!... Thanks for sharing ...

Enjoy your day! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

2525 ... a trip back to the 60's ... remember that? then you weren't there, LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19207 Feb 27, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower, I've gotten a couple of "Server Error" boxes from Topix.com tonight, pretty much never happens.
Must be flakey on here tonight...
yep, me too Will ... syntax error ... error this and that ... I finally just shut it down ... perhaps topix was having an overhaul of sorts, who knows with topville, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19208 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
The Ultimate Drunk Fails Compilation
LMAO!!!
http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2012/07/th...
Goodness, Ricky! I could never conceive of the idea of even being in that condition or KNOWING anyone being in that condition ... LOLOL ... I wonder if they'd remember? ha!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19209 Feb 27, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sexy!
Good morning, bud! How goes it today? Another spring-like day here in south-central Texas ... Still in drought, no water in the lake ... high winds again today @ 15pmh NNW ... wherever is the wind coming from? Lots of snow hit the great lakes I heard ... Glad my little brother and his wife & pup moved into their new house with better insulation and such, the great lakes area, recently ... And who was boo-ing Al Gore on whatever he was talking about years ago? uh huh, bet they're re-thinking on that, lol ... Who was it that couldn't spell potato? LOL ... okay, I'll quit picking on our presidents after all I see their faces on a daily basis on green paper, lol ...
Hope your day is a good one, Ricky ... Enjoy it! Love~FC <3 ...

4238 - fold like your fortune cookie paper

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19210 Feb 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning, sweets! You love the snow so there you have it! Stay warm and cozy! Max loves it, too! Have fun in it as I'm sure Max will help you, ha! >mwah<

9012 ... pair of ace's gives the Rotor Man & Max a great day of fun in the snow ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19211 Feb 27, 2013
Good morning Flower-Child.
Supposed to blow with gusts to 50 here today.
(I'd better duct tape my wig down.)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19212 Feb 27, 2013
"Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional ... it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it". Author Unknown ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Word by Word 25,736
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Sublime1 7,387
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 132,821
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Wolftracks 152,527
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 12 min NuRidersoftheePur... 335
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 13 min Sublime1 8
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min beatlesinafog 55,274
Is it possible to....... 5 hr toad4754 579
More from around the web