REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Not much going on here today, except rain. Good day for paperwork.
Have a super day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... Beautiful, sunny, clear day out ... The front door is open and I can see clearly out the glass door ... so pretty! It was so windy yesterday I thought my roof was going to fly off and the trees were bending left to right, right to left I felt like I was at a tennis match, lol ... Good thing John McEnroe wasn't here, ha!... So much damage in Austin and out in the deep hill country ... IDK what's happened in our little retirement village ... nothing because I haven't received any phone calls and apparently nothing on MY property that I can see ... my fence is still up, no trees on my car and Jax is still in the perimeter so it's all good ...

Hope you get caught up on your paperwork and otherwise have some free time to do other things while the rain soaks your garden and yard ... Give Coop a nudge behind the ears for me ... Enjoy your day, pretty one!

Hugs, hearts and rainbows ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Kitten! Out of catnip? here's some more, lol ... Hope you had a good nights rest ... I must have as I don't remember ... woke up a little later than I wanted cuz I wanted to make some phone calls, get some credits to my banking account, make a surprise visit to my doc ... I think I have a stitch left in my right upper eyelid ... long story, don't ask, lol ... in any event, hope your morning is going well and I wish you the best of days my little friend {purr purr}... Love you, Kitten! FC <3 ...
>>leaves a little cat toy with little bells in it to bat around<<
WHAT NO CATNIP (hiss hiss) but the cat toys will do purr purr

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT NO CATNIP (hiss hiss) but the cat toys will do purr purr
well, I was trying no to be an "enabler" LOL ...

>>leaves some catnip and a 12 step program book for catnip<< hahahahaha j/k *wink*...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
JOE COCKER / LEON RUSSELL ~ SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE BATHROOM WINDOW - MAD DOGS & ENGLISHMEN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'll never forget when I first heard this, had no idea who Joe Cocker was but was really familiar with the song, being fairly obsessed with the Abbey Road album.

I heard him start singing and I was like--- WTF?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never forget when I first heard this, had no idea who Joe Cocker was but was really familiar with the song, being fairly obsessed with the Abbey Road album.
I heard him start singing and I was like--- WTF?
ROFL ... you slay me, Will!!!!!!!! >>laughing<<

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL ... you slay me, Will!!!!!!!! >>laughing<<
And one of the most fun concerts I ever attended was in 1975 when Joe Cocker performed here at our grungy little Municiple Auditorium (you had to have seen it to really understand it, sadly, it was demolished 20 years ago and replaced with a "modern", dull Civic Center), not long before he came back big with "You Are So Beautiful", but still about a year before.

He was quite a mess, even told the crowd that he he'd done too much wine and cocaine, or that's what he sounded like, right before he actually, visibly, got sick off to the back of the stage.

But the voice, the performance, PRIMO trashed out loaded Cocker, over the top bellowing... and one of the most influential nights ever for me.

Cocker was out there at the time but man, what a show.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
And one of the most fun concerts I ever attended was in 1975 when Joe Cocker performed here at our grungy little Municiple Auditorium (you had to have seen it to really understand it, sadly, it was demolished 20 years ago and replaced with a "modern", dull Civic Center), not long before he came back big with "You Are So Beautiful", but still about a year before.
He was quite a mess, even told the crowd that he he'd done too much wine and cocaine, or that's what he sounded like, right before he actually, visibly, got sick off to the back of the stage.
But the voice, the performance, PRIMO trashed out loaded Cocker, over the top bellowing... and one of the most influential nights ever for me.
Cocker was out there at the time but man, what a show.
No doubt, when he had a voice, he put on a show ... he put everything into a concert! But from the get go he had a raspy voice and raspy voices don't endure a lifetime ... We all know, at least I do, our voices change with age ... Some can pull it off, I cannot ... I should have kept with "voice lessons" until my very age to date ... I did not ... Sometimes I can hit on all 8's ... sometimes, most times, I can't hit the notes ... but I sing anyway and my pups howl, LOL ... but I don't falsetto or warble when I sing ... but I do KNOW when I'm off key cuz I CAN STILL HEAR, hahahahahahaha

7549 ... guitar tuner

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good mornine everyone and enjoy your day :)
Thanks LuAnn. You have a great one too :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, when he had a voice, he put on a show ... he put everything into a concert! But from the get go he had a raspy voice and raspy voices don't endure a lifetime ... We all know, at least I do, our voices change with age ... Some can pull it off, I cannot ... I should have kept with "voice lessons" until my very age to date ... I did not ... Sometimes I can hit on all 8's ... sometimes, most times, I can't hit the notes ... but I sing anyway and my pups howl, LOL ... but I don't falsetto or warble when I sing ... but I do KNOW when I'm off key cuz I CAN STILL HEAR, hahahahahahaha
7549 ... guitar tuner
Good morning Flower. A little cool and windy here in big D :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. A little cool and windy here in big D :)
Good morning, Denny ... up to 60's now and winds down to 5mph out of the NW ... Wishing you the best of days! Have fun! >hugs< FC <3 ...

CHARLES BRADLEY ~ HOW LONG ...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Goood afternoon sugah cookie...hows things where it is sunny and shiny?
God is raining snowcones on Korntown today...
you should see it.. pretty amazing...
:)
xo

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

This is such a great song...Michael Bolton

How am I supposed to live without you..

I know FC will like it..lol,:)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey Flower....
IT's STILL Raining....
I am not loving this... I want it to stop turn around and go back to Texas where it belongs...
I hope that you are having a fun day so far and that it will just get better as the evening falls...
I've been doing housework between goofing off...hahahaha...
;o)
Dinner is half way finished and I'm getting mighty hungry... Fish Filets, Tater Tots and Brocolli with cheese... I've got to wait for another 15 minutes till I can get my belly full... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8819... Bet Ya it keeps right on raining...
@}-'--,---

Level 7

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey FC...you gotta listen to this one...I can't say it...lol...I think you'll like!!!Okay, I said it...lol

You Send Me - Kenny G Feat. Michael Bolton

Level 7

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Kenny G feat. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

reebie wrote:
Goood afternoon sugah cookie...hows things where it is sunny and shiny?
God is raining snowcones on Korntown today...
you should see it.. pretty amazing...
xo
Good evening, cupcake ... Oh, it was such a beautiful day I wish you were here to share it with me ... we'd sit in the swing and see how high we could swing, lol ... more spring-like wx expected tomorrow, can you red rover red rover, let reebie come over? lol ... sure'd be nice ... If you get tired of the rain just send it over this way ... enjoy your evening, reebs! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Steven D wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m-gxkqCR_No
This is such a great song...Michael Bolton
How am I supposed to live without you..
I know FC will like it..lol,:)
Hi there Steve! That is a beautiful song that Mr Bolton sings with such passion ... Thank you so much for playing ... I watched a movie today with Robin Williams and John Travolta ... it was pretty funny and there was a message in the movie, of course ... The name of it: OLD DOGS, lol ... it was a Walt Disney movie, family friendly ... this, apparently, was the theme song:

BRYAN ADAMS ~ YOU'VE BEEN A FRIEND TO ME ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower....
IT's STILL Raining....
I am not loving this... I want it to stop turn around and go back to Texas where it belongs...
I hope that you are having a fun day so far and that it will just get better as the evening falls...
I've been doing housework between goofing off...hahahaha...
;o)
Dinner is half way finished and I'm getting mighty hungry... Fish Filets, Tater Tots and Brocolli with cheese... I've got to wait for another 15 minutes till I can get my belly full... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8819... Bet Ya it keeps right on raining...
@}-'--,---
Hello there Rose Bud ... goodness, I cannot believe it is STILL raining out your way ... good grief ... what in heavens is going on in the valley ... turn it around, send it back to Texas ... I know the Texas Panhandle got hit with some snow 1 1/2 feet or so and made it very treacherous ... KS/OK got hit ... more is on the way I heard toward Red's way, hope she's okay ... I've got two packages and others need mailing, maybe tomorrow ... one for you, one for Red ... I guess I'll give the postal service a break for a few days while the wx settles down, Jeez!... It's bee drop dead gorgeous here for weeks, a little cool at night, but bearable!... Austin proper tomorrow for doc appt., good day for grocery shopping ... Gym the next day, grrrr ... it'll be like starting over ... Pray for me on 1-8-3, LOL ... Hope your din-din was good ... I had soup ... well, let me get caught up on my posts, t-mails, NCIS: LA and then beat 'em up Rayland Givens in the hollers of Kentucky at 2100 ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

blankity blank ... no numbers so I call it ....

1111 ... 4 aces, I bet the whole farm ...

drats, it came back 5461 ... fold like a half a peanut butter sandwich, blah, ha!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Steven D wrote:
Hey FC...you gotta listen to this one...I can't say it...lol...I think you'll like!!!Okay, I said it...lol
You Send Me - Kenny G Feat. Michael Bolton

a very passionate song, Steve ... I like the black and white video ... no infatuation going on there ... that is love!... thanks for sharing ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Steven D wrote:
Kenny G feat. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
It's amazing how Kenny G can turn that song around with smooth sound of his saxaphone, isn't it ... Gives Michael Bolton an all new sound ... very nice! Thank you ... FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••