“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19152 Feb 25, 2013
FlowerChild... wanna hang out at the Night Owl Saloon?? MONDAY NIGHT...A FREE PITCHER OF BEER...if ya buy a meal!!..
Come On, We'll play darts also..

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#19153 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>My standard poodles love their squeeky toys. They have 6 ducks that they have quacking all the time. Our house looks like we had a 3 year old there are so many toys
Hey Denny....
They're are a bunch of people video taping their pets reactions to the sound of that little Desert Rain Frog.. and they are on youtube..
That's so darn funny I wasted a good while just watching those videos...

My Pack is pretty laid back so when they showed it on the TV they didn't really react to it but when I played the video with the TV off they all wanted to know what the heck that was...
;o)
Sending you my best wishes for a Peaceful Night and Sweet Dreams...
@}-'--,---

3833... Bet you'de laugh too!!

#19154 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
but NOT grouchy! LOL ... was that a freudian slip ... Jeez, I hope not ... hahahahahahaha ...
6300 ... Psyche 101 manual ...
Hey Flower...
Don't worry we can ride the storm out together tonight...
We have wind too and it is bringing Rain and snow with it...
I figured I better stop in real quick and tell you that I hope your night will be peaceful but high wind is always a bit unnerving..
Hell Girl This Ain't Our First Rodeo!!!

Sending you warmest wishes and keeping you in safe thought...
And wishing you that peaceful night and only the sweetest of dreams....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

AND.....
JUST FOR SHITS & GIGGLES!!!

HEY WILL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BE Safe...
@}-'--,---

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19155 Feb 25, 2013
Viva Rodriguez! The man took home an Oscar last night...

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/rodriguez/TPVI...

'Searching for Sugar Man' Rodriguez documentary wins Oscar

Full story: The Detroit News

"Searching for Sugar Man" found an Oscar on Sunday night. The film, which traces the strange, almost unbelievable tale of Detroit folk musician Rodriguez from obscurity to international success, largely without his knowing, won the Academy Award for best documentary feature at Sunday's 85th Academy Awards.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19156 Feb 25, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
And can you believe it just started pouring down rain again?!?
Will, I'm asking kindly to please send that rain down Texas rain ... we'll send the wind that has knocked down power lines, street lights, 6 foot cedar fences in people's back yards, screwed up water lines and started fires from people flicking their flicking cigarette butts out their flicking windows and lots of other wind damage from winds up to 60 mph in some parts very close to hear ... we clocked winds here, in my area, at 31 mph ... thank goodness my wood fences are still up ... my plants are still in their upright positions ... lots of debris though but outside the fence ... haven't checked to see if any of the trees have cracked or are broken .. didn't want to get caught underneath them while the wind was still whipping around ... no, no, no!... Full moon tonight ... I see a lot of fighting going on topville ... best just to play the word games and play songs ... Rest well and catch you on the morrow ... oh, and congrats on Rodriguez documentary win! Peace~Love / FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19157 Feb 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FlowerChild... wanna hang out at the Night Owl Saloon?? MONDAY NIGHT...A FREE PITCHER OF BEER...if ya buy a meal!!..
Come On, We'll play darts also..
Hey there, CC! Sure, I'll hang out for awhile ... catch you over at the Saloon! Race you over there ... Dart throwing? Duck! LOL ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19158 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
I figured I better stop in real quick and tell you that I hope your night will be peaceful but high wind is always a bit unnerving..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =--MUIkQelWgXX
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
AND.....
HEY WILL!!!!
BE Safe...
@}-'--,---
ROFL ... you nut! TTYL

Sleep tight, dream light! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

8975 ... youtube rights ...

#19160 Feb 25, 2013
When they shook My Family Tree A Bunch Of Nuts Fell Out!!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Much Love Glow Worm...
:o)
@}-'--,---

7467... Bet I am listening to this song^^^^^^

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19161 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, I'm asking kindly to please send that rain down Texas rain ... we'll send the wind that has knocked down power lines, street lights, 6 foot cedar fences in people's back yards, screwed up water lines and started fires from people flicking their flicking cigarette butts out their flicking windows and lots of other wind damage from winds up to 60 mph in some parts very close to hear ... we clocked winds here, in my area, at 31 mph ... thank goodness my wood fences are still up ... my plants are still in their upright positions ... lots of debris though but outside the fence ... haven't checked to see if any of the trees have cracked or are broken .. didn't want to get caught underneath them while the wind was still whipping around ... no, no, no!... Full moon tonight ... I see a lot of fighting going on topville ... best just to play the word games and play songs ... Rest well and catch you on the morrow ... oh, and congrats on Rodriguez documentary win! Peace~Love / FC <3 ...
If I could!

As my friend Big Time just posted:

"Columbus area has passed the February rainfall record of 9.41 inches. With 10.5 inches already and more rain expected this morning, the total was not expected to be even close for Columbus to top the all-time record of 13.6 inches in December 2009..."

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19162 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =--MUIkQelWgXX
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
AND.....
HEY WILL!!!!
BE Safe...
@}-'--,---
Thanks, digging on Vern Gosdin!
Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19163 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning Ms. Flower-Child

Had to come by and say hey.

I know the lady likes all them songs..heard it through the grapevine..so to speak.:)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19164 Feb 26, 2013
Good mornine everyone and enjoy your day :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19165 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning flower and friends...

There Topix, Delete THAT! Harumph.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19166 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning Flower. Not much going on here today, except rain. Good day for paperwork.

Have a super day.
Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19167 Feb 26, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Love some Joe Cocker...
JOE COCKER / LEON RUSSELL ~ SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE BATHROOM WINDOW - MAD DOGS & ENGLISHMEN ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19168 Feb 26, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Viva Rodriguez! The man took home an Oscar last night...
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/rodriguez/TPVI...
'Searching for Sugar Man' Rodriguez documentary wins Oscar
Full story: The Detroit News
"Searching for Sugar Man" found an Oscar on Sunday night. The film, which traces the strange, almost unbelievable tale of Detroit folk musician Rodriguez from obscurity to international success, largely without his knowing, won the Academy Award for best documentary feature at Sunday's 85th Academy Awards.
Good morning, Will ... I'm so pleased that Rodriguez has finally been recognized for his true talent ... I barely remember the early 70's as my daddy pointed him out to me ... it was turbulent times back in the 60's & 70's and of course my daddy wanting to shield me from some of the things of life yet wanting me to be educated at the same time ... What a true role model he was ... so much for me to be thankful ... My siblings and and I are truly lucky to have had such an influence such as he in our lives ... He was the best! My rock!... Wishing you a great day ... All my best, FC <3 ...

JOE COCKER ~ WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19169 Feb 26, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
When they shook My Family Tree A Bunch Of Nuts Fell Out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UlF2p1UPt8YXX
HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
Much Love Glow Worm...
:o)
@}-'--,---
7467... Bet I am listening to this song^^^^^^
Good morning, Rose Bud ... WOW! You surprised me with the first song ... YOU ROCK! LOL ... love it!...

Watched THE FOLLOWING tv series with Kevin Bacon last night ... he really is a great actor! Love that series ... it's really good! Then watched Hawaii 5-OHHHHHHHH, lol ... hadn't seen it before so maybe it was a new one, IDK ... Tonight is JUSTIFIED on FX ... Let's see if US Marshall Rayland Givens gets beat up, tied up and held for ransom, AGAIN, lol ... man, he gets beat up A LOT for a US Marshall ... have I said that before? I think so ... just want to make sure yall get it, LOL ...

Enjoy your day, Rose ... it's beautiful out ... a little on the cool side but it'll warm up! smooches for the pooches! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

1556 ... fold like an old concert ticket

TOM PETTY ~ REFUGE ...
everybody's got to fight to be free ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19170 Feb 26, 2013
Steven D wrote:
Good morning Ms. Flower-Child
Had to come by and say hey.
I know the lady likes all them songs..heard it through the grapevine..so to speak.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z99ujHKaNO0XX
Good morning, Steve! Nice to see you again! Top of the morning to you!... Thanks for dropping the song ... we like music around here ... Have an awesome day!... FC <3 ...

CCR ~ SUSIE Q ...

quick story ... My late husband was listening to CCR in his new truck just a few months before his passing ... he pulled to the Exxon for some fishing bait and what not ... he had CCR playing from his high octane speakers, LOL (no really, they were loud)... always wanted to blow me right out of the seat, they were nice)... I wasn't there but one of the rather heavy cops that would never be able to win if he was ever in a foot face (hey, no profiling, lol;)... pulled into the parking lot and gave him a ticket for "noise ordinance violation"! LOL ... So, my husband says tells him something like, "it's CCR for josh sakes" cop tells him something like, "you're in a parking lot and I can hear it from the highway" ... so hubby signs for the ticket ... shows up in court with the noise ordinance rules and procedures outlining the rules apply from 10pm to 6am and clearly he was within the allotted time period so his case was thrown out of court, LOLOL ... The cop showed up for court and was none too happy he was showed up by a CCR music lover ... he must've been a redneck, LOL (hey, no profiling) LOL ... anyway, another one of my must of had to been there stories, haha ... well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19171 Feb 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good mornine everyone and enjoy your day :)
Morning, Kitten! Out of catnip? here's some more, lol ... Hope you had a good nights rest ... I must have as I don't remember ... woke up a little later than I wanted cuz I wanted to make some phone calls, get some credits to my banking account, make a surprise visit to my doc ... I think I have a stitch left in my right upper eyelid ... long story, don't ask, lol ... in any event, hope your morning is going well and I wish you the best of days my little friend {purr purr}... Love you, Kitten! FC <3 ...

>>leaves a little cat toy with little bells in it to bat around<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19172 Feb 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
There Topix, Delete THAT! Harumph.
LOL ...

hahahhahaha, Rotor ... I can just see you saying "Harumph" ... you're so funny you make me laugh ...

and I can hear you saying, "Delete THAT!" ... >>laughing<< you crack me up ... and for that you get

>>double mwah<< ... Enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 10 min COOTERDOG 589
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 20 min SLY WEST 2,663
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 22 min SLY WEST 838
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min replaytime 117,364
(Non Computer) Mouse issues HELP!! 59 min Grace Nerissa 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 36,601
Can you prove Santa isn't in the KFC chicken? 1 hr SLY WEST 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr SLY WEST 147,642
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 376
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 21,356