“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19131 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
Your Daddy was right! I never loan out any of my tools either.. I learned that lesson the hard way mostly due to loaning them to my son... I'm thinking he has a real good collection from all the years I did let him " Borrow" from me...hahahaha..
It's a beautiful day here too!!! Imagine that.. We are gonna hit the 50's again today and I'm enjoying it while it lasts because tomorrow we go back to winter with rain and snow...
Indiana weather is a real roller coaster...
Hey have you seen this???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cBkWhkAZ9dsXX
My pack want to know where the new squeeky toy is....
Have some fun and play that for Jax and Pooh.. I bet they go nuts looking for their new toy too!!!
ARGO is based on a true story... and it's about a mission to rescue hostages.. I know you will find it interesting... Ben Afleck directed it and George Clooney Produced it... It deserved to win...
I was really happy to see The Life of PI win so many awards.. I've never seen a movie quite like that one.. It stands alone in my book...
OK so I'm yawning and think that maybe I'll have a short nap in the recliner before I do anymore housework...
I'm glad that your day is going well so far and I hope that it will just get better and better as it goes along... Sending You all of my best wishes... and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6309... Bet ya think that little critter is cute!
My standard poodles love their squeeky toys. They have 6 ducks that they have quacking all the time. Our house looks like we had a 3 year old there are so many toys

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19132 Feb 25, 2013
Good afternoon everyone hope all of you had a great weekend :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19133 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
Your Daddy was right! I never loan out any of my tools either.. I learned that lesson the hard way mostly due to loaning them to my son... I'm thinking he has a real good collection from all the years I did let him " Borrow" from me...hahahaha..
It's a beautiful day here too!!! Imagine that.. We are gonna hit the 50's again today and I'm enjoying it while it lasts because tomorrow we go back to winter with rain and snow...
Indiana weather is a real roller coaster...
Hey have you seen this???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cBkWhkAZ9dsXX
My pack want to know where the new squeeky toy is....
Have some fun and play that for Jax and Pooh.. I bet they go nuts looking for their new toy too!!!
ARGO is based on a true story... and it's about a mission to rescue hostages.. I know you will find it interesting... Ben Afleck directed it and George Clooney Produced it... It deserved to win...
I was really happy to see The Life of PI win so many awards.. I've never seen a movie quite like that one.. It stands alone in my book...
OK so I'm yawning and think that maybe I'll have a short nap in the recliner before I do anymore housework...
I'm glad that your day is going well so far and I hope that it will just get better and better as it goes along... Sending You all of my best wishes... and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6309... Bet ya think that little critter is cute!
Afternoon, Rose Bud ... squeak this! You should've seen Jax's ears go up like an antenna, lol ... then he went right back to sleep ... I don't think PB even heard it ... Poor little guy is getting old ... it was cute, thanks!... still holding at 60 on the porch and windy as all get out ... Glad it's warming up in your area ... I'm headed toward the recliner to read ... book in one hand, petting PB with the other ... I think he's in pain ... I give him his glucosamine chondrotin everyday and a baby aspirin ... I just feel so bad for him ... Have a nice day, Rose! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19134 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Going to be a gym rat again. I sure need to get back to a workout routine
Afternoon, Denny ... Going to read today, gym tomorrow ... Trainer on Thursday ... guy named Matt ... Gives me a break from Derrick, the gruesome trainer, LOL ... Derrick is the best trainer ever!... Will ask for him next time ... I'll have to tell Matt he has to take it easy on me, NO! That's like telling a "carny" you've never been "on this ride" ... they take you for a ride!... Made that mistake before when I was younger ... My brother said I "looked scared" when I got off that particular ride, LOL ... never again ... never mind, long story, ha!... Have a super afternoon / evening Denny! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19135 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
OH so now it shows up... sheesh!!!!
LOVE YA BIG!!!
@}-'--,---
9532... Fold like the envelope top I'm sending you!!!
oh, forgot ...

4066 ... full boat ... a vintage Astros ball cap ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19136 Feb 25, 2013
you know you want it, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19137 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>My standard poodles love their squeeky toys. They have 6 ducks that they have quacking all the time. Our house looks like we had a 3 year old there are so many toys
I thought you were into Real Estate ... selling AFLAC now?

>quack< AFLACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc, lol ...

7890 ... straight ... straight to the underwriter's desk ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19138 Feb 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hi there Kitten! Nice to see you again! The weekend seemed to pass by quickly ... Hope your weekend was nice and serene ... Oh, I just realized it's still morning out your way still ... so, enjoy the rest of your day >>Texas size hugs<< FC <3 ...

>>leaves catnip for Kitten<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19139 Feb 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good afternoon LuAnn. I hope your day is going great

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19140 Feb 25, 2013
THE ASSOCIATION ~ WINDY ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19141 Feb 25, 2013
for my daddy who was and still is MY rock ...

BOB SEGER ~ LIKE A ROCK ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19142 Feb 25, 2013
USMC ~ SEMPER FI, DADDY!...
3465 ... OO-RAH!!!!!!!!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19143 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon LuAnn. I hope your day is going great
yup it sure is did blood work for my doc this am and see the doc next Monday and that every 3 months too :) hope your day is going well

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19144 Feb 25, 2013
winds up to 29mph ... goodness ... hold on to your hat ...

JOE COCKER ~ YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON ...

The Full Monty 2 ~ 1997 Robert Carlyly ...

if you've never seen the movie, Netflix it/Redbox it ... BUY IT! Now go, LOL ... it's fantastic, funny, amusing ---> you'll love it!...

4009 - one Full Monty DVD ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19145 Feb 25, 2013
^^^^^ Carlyle ^^^^^

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19146 Feb 25, 2013
winds up to 31 mph so hold on to your wig ...

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19147 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
awesome, Will! Enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Howdy Flower-Child, and thanks for stopping by Shadowville for a visit today!

Anyone out there watch the Academy Awards? I'm wondering if the Rodriguez documentary won the Best Documentary slot...

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19149 Feb 25, 2013
but NOT grouchy! LOL ... was that a freudian slip ... Jeez, I hope not ... hahahahahahaha ...

6300 ... Psyche 101 manual ...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19150 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
winds up to 29mph ... goodness ... hold on to your hat ...
JOE COCKER ~ YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y6T9Bz4bBlgXX
The Full Monty 2 ~ 1997 Robert Carlyly ...
if you've never seen the movie, Netflix it/Redbox it ... BUY IT! Now go, LOL ... it's fantastic, funny, amusing ---> you'll love it!...
4009 - one Full Monty DVD ...
Love some Joe Cocker...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19151 Feb 25, 2013
And can you believe it just started pouring down rain again?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incest relationships ever acceptable? (Apr '13) 6 min george_m06 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min VeezyBreezy 39,508
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 39 min Camilla 2,335
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min Igor Trip 149,950
Word Association (Jun '10) 45 min whatimeisit 26,725
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 158,204
Its a SOCK WAR!!!! 1 hr Sock 1
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr whatimeisit 27,627
Rest in Peace, Spock 4 hr -Lea- 370
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 5 hr Bree_Z 23
More from around the web