For Dear FlowerChild

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 939)

Showing posts 18,761 - 18,780 of23,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19111
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Spring is here... even saw some little wild flowers out back a few minutes ago, the little white ones.

--
Under The Radar / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19112
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Spring is here... even saw some little wild flowers out back a few minutes ago, the little white ones.
--
Under The Radar / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...
Hi Will .. it's spring here, too! Been here for weeks even before the Armadillo showed up on Armadillo Day to announce Old Man Winter was gone and no more winter ... still gets chilly at night but it's all good ... Hope you're having a lovely day ... I'm gathering up all MY tools, taking inventory and putting them all away ... It's going to be a laid back kind of afternoon ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19113
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SHERYL CROW ~ STEVE MCQUEEN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19114
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Rotor! >>sending you warmth and sunshine<<
72°F
Partly sunny
Feels like: 72°
High 73°Low 55°
NOOOOOooooooooo!!!
I LIKE snow!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19115
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>NOOOOOooooooooo!!!
I LIKE snow!
oh, okay ... enjoy it ... >>mwah<<

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19116
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hey Little Flower...
I just finished doing something I rarely do...
I watched the Oscars...
They were really good... Seth McFarlan hosted and he did a really good job...
ARGO won best Picture and I was glad to see The Life Of Pie take home a bunch of awards.. It is such an original movie.. I've never seen anything quite like it..
Now this ol' gal is yawning and ready to call this day a night.. I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19117
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good morning Flower and friends.... Hope you guys are having a great Monday.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19118
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Morning sweetie. <muah>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19119
Feb 25, 2013
 
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Little Flower...
I just finished doing something I rarely do...
I watched the Oscars...
They were really good... Seth McFarlan hosted and he did a really good job...
ARGO won best Picture and I was glad to see The Life Of Pie take home a bunch of awards.. It is such an original movie.. I've never seen anything quite like it..
Now this ol' gal is yawning and ready to call this day a night.. I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose Bud! Nice to see you this morning after a 12 hour sleep ... must've been exhausted!!! Well, I remember going to the theater to watch the movie, fell asleep during the movie and being awakened by some stranger after the movie, driving around the corner to Target for something in particular (note in my car) and then winding up in the E.R. also around the corner ... and that was all she wrote ... Also, remember I had a vacation, a few days away, for Atlanta that I had to cancel but had vacation cancellation insurance, thank goodness, and cancelled that trip ... So, I supposed I'd better put that movie on my Netflix queue, ya think? LOL ... amazing I can remember that much ... Now, I cannot remember what sent me to the the E.R., but, I do remember walking into the Target and the manager said as soon as I walked into the store he saw my eyes roll to the back of my head and he and the front cashier got to me before I "fell" out ... which I suspect means I "blacked" out and they caught me before I hit the ground ... What does "fell" out (hey, no profiling) LOL ...

It's was an exhausting week last week and so glad to start out fresh this week ... It is absolutely gorgeous out this morning ... just beautiful ... already been out and had a cup of coffee with Jax in HIS new yard, lol ... Took the saw-zall and drill back to the hardware store ... Benny said to me, "why you use mom & pop store's tools, you got in your utility room out in back" ... I said to him, "I never loan my tools out" he says, "why you don't loan your tools out?" ... I said to him, "my daddy said,'never loan your tools out'!... he looked at me kind of funny ...
well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Benny brought his tools and mixing them up with MY tools, uh huh, no way ... wasn't going to happen ... I trust him and all as he's done many jobs for me for years but it's an unwritten tools, NEVER LOAN YOUR TOOLS OUT!... My brothers, too! I've heard them say it , too! LOL ... okay, I can see you smiling and shaking your head, lol ...

Hope you had a great weekend ... Hope your Monday is sweet! Full moon tonight ... got fever? LOL ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

1731 ... pair of laces, pair of shoelaces, lol

JOHNNY & JUNE CARTER CASH ~ IF I WERE A CARPENTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19120
Feb 25, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.... Hope you guys are having a great Monday.
Good morning, pretty one! Great Monday so far here and hope the same for you ... Coop trying to get to the hummingbird feeder? Silly pup ... Jax trying to get up the tree for the squirrel taunting him, lol ... birds are chirping, the sun's out and red flag warnings out due to high winds again today but nothing flying in my vicinity, yet! Everything is tied down except that flying squirrel, lol ... Enjoy your day! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19121
Feb 25, 2013
 
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning sweetie. <muah>
Morning sweets! still snowing? Enjoy your day! >>mwah<<

3659 ... >>snowball coming at ya<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19122
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All done. 18 inches total over 2 days.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19123
Feb 25, 2013
 
Rotor Head wrote:
All done. 18 inches total over 2 days.
Morning again, Rotor ... well, I guess you've got shoveling to do, huh?... with the new property I've acquired I figured my "people" could use new shovels for Jax's and PoohBear's land mine's ... one at each end of the property, LOL ...

Do enjoy your day, love! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19124
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Morning FC and friends! Hope you have a great day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19125
Feb 25, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning FC and friends! Hope you have a great day!
Good morning, Daz ... nice to see you this bright, sunny, windy Monday morning! Hope your weekend was nice ... mine was hectic with bang, bang, drill, saw, etc., LOL ... Soap opera is almost on and back to the gym today ... Enjoy your day >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

BEATLES ~ MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19126
Feb 25, 2013
 
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose Bud! Nice to see you this morning after a 12 hour sleep ... must've been exhausted!!! Well, I remember going to the theater to watch the movie, fell asleep during the movie and being awakened by some stranger after the movie, driving around the corner to Target for something in particular (note in my car) and then winding up in the E.R. also around the corner ... and that was all she wrote ... Also, remember I had a vacation, a few days away, for Atlanta that I had to cancel but had vacation cancellation insurance, thank goodness, and cancelled that trip ... So, I supposed I'd better put that movie on my Netflix queue, ya think? LOL ... amazing I can remember that much ... Now, I cannot remember what sent me to the the E.R., but, I do remember walking into the Target and the manager said as soon as I walked into the store he saw my eyes roll to the back of my head and he and the front cashier got to me before I "fell" out ... which I suspect means I "blacked" out and they caught me before I hit the ground ... What does "fell" out (hey, no profiling) LOL ...
It's was an exhausting week last week and so glad to start out fresh this week ... It is absolutely gorgeous out this morning ... just beautiful ... already been out and had a cup of coffee with Jax in HIS new yard, lol ... Took the saw-zall and drill back to the hardware store ... Benny said to me, "why you use mom & pop store's tools, you got in your utility room out in back" ... I said to him, "I never loan my tools out" he says, "why you don't loan your tools out?" ... I said to him, "my daddy said,'never loan your tools out'!... he looked at me kind of funny ...
well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ... Benny brought his tools and mixing them up with MY tools, uh huh, no way ... wasn't going to happen ... I trust him and all as he's done many jobs for me for years but it's an unwritten tools, NEVER LOAN YOUR TOOLS OUT!... My brothers, too! I've heard them say it , too! LOL ... okay, I can see you smiling and shaking your head, lol ...
Hope you had a great weekend ... Hope your Monday is sweet! Full moon tonight ... got fever? LOL ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
1731 ... pair of laces, pair of shoelaces, lol
JOHNNY & JUNE CARTER CASH ~ IF I WERE A CARPENTER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey Flower...
Your Daddy was right! I never loan out any of my tools either.. I learned that lesson the hard way mostly due to loaning them to my son... I'm thinking he has a real good collection from all the years I did let him " Borrow" from me...hahahaha..
It's a beautiful day here too!!! Imagine that.. We are gonna hit the 50's again today and I'm enjoying it while it lasts because tomorrow we go back to winter with rain and snow...
Indiana weather is a real roller coaster...
Hey have you seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

My pack want to know where the new squeeky toy is....
Have some fun and play that for Jax and Pooh.. I bet they go nuts looking for their new toy too!!!
ARGO is based on a true story... and it's about a mission to rescue hostages.. I know you will find it interesting... Ben Afleck directed it and George Clooney Produced it... It deserved to win...
I was really happy to see The Life of PI win so many awards.. I've never seen a movie quite like that one.. It stands alone in my book...
OK so I'm yawning and think that maybe I'll have a short nap in the recliner before I do anymore housework...
I'm glad that your day is going well so far and I hope that it will just get better and better as it goes along... Sending You all of my best wishes... and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6309... Bet ya think that little critter is cute!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19127
Feb 25, 2013
 
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Daz ... nice to see you this bright, sunny, windy Monday morning! Hope your weekend was nice ... mine was hectic with bang, bang, drill, saw, etc., LOL ... Soap opera is almost on and back to the gym today ... Enjoy your day >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
BEATLES ~ MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Going to be a gym rat again. I sure need to get back to a workout routine

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19128
Feb 25, 2013
 
OK where the heck did my post just go????
Well shoot I hope that it'll show up.. anyway I wanted to send you this little video so you can play it for the pooches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

My Pack want to know where the new squeky toy is... hahahahaha
It's a beautiful day and I've been busy so I think I'm gonna try to take a short nap before I do anything else.. I'm yawning so it just might happen.. Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4179... Bet ya laugh....

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19129
Feb 25, 2013
 
OH so now it shows up... sheesh!!!!
LOVE YA BIG!!!
@}-'--,---

9532... Fold like the envelope top I'm sending you!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19130
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning FC and friends! Hope you have a great day!
Good afternoon DD :) It is a beautiful day here in Dallas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,761 - 18,780 of23,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Weird Al is still the king of spoof 6 min Tehee Candor 6
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min curiouslu 25,863
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 8 min curiouslu 76,708
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min SLACK 34,764
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min Jeffrey 137,023
How to become Unbannable 20 min Tehee Candor 90
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Subduction Zone 111,959
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Denny CranesPlace 140,567
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••