Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
I hope that you were able to get a real good nights sleep... and that you woke up to a beautiful day...
Had to giggle about your girly girl comment... I know that you are a girly girl at heart no matter what you say....
;o)
It's been a nice day here in the valley.. We managed to hit the mid 40's and the sun has been out all day.. My yard however is still a muddy freakin' mess so my poor little mop has been working overtime..
I've washed up all of the Packs bedding so it doesn't smell like wet dog anymore.. my next adventure is gonna be giving them all baths... Thankfully Josie isn't a real problem about it.. Chico on the other hand has to be last in line as far as the Chi-Kids go.. He is not the least bit fond of the idea.. and I have to chase Nemo down if he even hears the word bath...hahahaha He's good once I get him in the water but till then he makes it a chore..
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few and then I'm gonna start on dinner.. I'm thinking about having spaghetti today along with a small salad..
I hope that your day is a great one and that no matter what you do you are having fun and enjoying yourself.. Sending You and The Pooches all of my best... and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4941... Bet a worn out mop...
Evening there Rose Bud ... it's a good thing I had you on speaker phone because even though Benny repeated three (3) times what he said, I still didn't get it ... so, tomorrow at 1000 we're going to Home Depot to get what we're going to get and he's going to install it so the flooring people will only have to come the final time to do their thing ... otherwise, if they come with well ----------> you know the story ... Dang good thing you overheard or I'd be up s creek without a paddle ... NO PUN INTENDED hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha >>>>>laughing, literally over here<<<<<< < goodness ... that was funny ... good thing I got "people" ... including my "people" over the phone ... that was funny ... oh, goodness ...

I made it to the church function ... it was fun ... received many hugs and gave many hugs in return ... it's so nice to be nice to each other ...

full moon coming up on the 25th, Monday ... does that explain anything?... yep, thought so! LOL ...

it's 2100 ... I'm thinking it's been a full week ... full day ... Jax & PB are out like a light ... I'm thinking of heading that way as well ...

Sorry I didn't call you back ... been PM'ing for about 2 hours now ... playing songs ... looking for something I need and I'm calling the housekeeper now to see if she's seen it ...

TTYS! Love, FC <3 ...

7699 ... fold like yesterdays newspaper

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Rose!
--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Hey Will You're Welcome...
HOWEVER...
;o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope the rains finally quit falling down there in your neck of the woods...
Sending you wishes for a peaceful night, sweet dreams and a tomorrow filled with Sunshine< Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening there Rose Bud ... it's a good thing I had you on speaker phone because even though Benny repeated three (3) times what he said, I still didn't get it ... so, tomorrow at 1000 we're going to Home Depot to get what we're going to get and he's going to install it so the flooring people will only have to come the final time to do their thing ... otherwise, if they come with well ----------> you know the story ... Dang good thing you overheard or I'd be up s creek without a paddle ... NO PUN INTENDED hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha >>>>>laughing, literally over here<<<<<< < goodness ... that was funny ... good thing I got "people" ... including my "people" over the phone ... that was funny ... oh, goodness ...
I made it to the church function ... it was fun ... received many hugs and gave many hugs in return ... it's so nice to be nice to each other ...
full moon coming up on the 25th, Monday ... does that explain anything?... yep, thought so! LOL ...
it's 2100 ... I'm thinking it's been a full week ... full day ... Jax & PB are out like a light ... I'm thinking of heading that way as well ...
Sorry I didn't call you back ... been PM'ing for about 2 hours now ... playing songs ... looking for something I need and I'm calling the housekeeper now to see if she's seen it ...
TTYS! Love, FC <3 ...
7699 ... fold like yesterdays newspaper
Hey Flower..
I love laughing with you and I'm glad I was able to explain that to you...hahahaha I mean he was talkin' about installing a toilet FLUSH!!!
:o)
Don't worry about not calling back cause I do understand how many folks love you and how much time you share with each and everyone of us...
I hope that your night will be a peaceful one and that all of your dreams will be as sweet as you are...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-N-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

9096.. Bet I'm watching The Daytona 500 tomorrow!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower..
I love laughing with you and I'm glad I was able to explain that to you...hahahaha I mean he was talkin' about installing a toilet FLUSH!!!
:o)
Don't worry about not calling back cause I do understand how many folks love you and how much time you share with each and everyone of us...
I hope that your night will be a peaceful one and that all of your dreams will be as sweet as you are...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-N-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
9096.. Bet I'm watching The Daytona 500 tomorrow!!!
I'm still PM'ing and having a good time ... can you believe it ... I thought I was going to sleep at 2100 ... it's 2230 SNL is on ... let me check it out but I'm listening to SRV right now so the heck with SNL ... it ain't like it used to be ...

Love ya big! FC <3 ...

6038 ... fold like a used hardware store receipt ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Will You're Welcome...
HOWEVER...
;o)
I hope the rains finally quit falling down there in your neck of the woods...
Sending you wishes for a peaceful night, sweet dreams and a tomorrow filled with Sunshine< Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,---
I just awoke and don't hear anything outside yet...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi Flower. Hope you had a successful Saturday. Didn't you have more contractors, etc coming in to work on your house?

Have a great Sunday. And remember--it's soon gonna be baseball season....

Hearts, hugs, and baseballs....
dr fill

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey to all of the Good Folks who Visit Flowers thread..
I hope that you have all enjoyed your day and that your night will be fun and filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---
1747... Bet I'm sending you each wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
hey sister,Ya look a little chuncky there.Cut back on the carbs and cut out the chips. Your welcome.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny...
No Problem... I'll just run that steak through a fire and pile on the toppings for your tater...would you like a salad with that?...
;o)
Hope that you are enjoying your day.. It's been a good one for this ol' gal...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
1484... Bet you'de be full to the gills when you finished eating..
No salad , I am on a diet :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still PM'ing and having a good time ... can you believe it ... I thought I was going to sleep at 2100 ... it's 2230 SNL is on ... let me check it out but I'm listening to SRV right now so the heck with SNL ... it ain't like it used to be ...
Love ya big! FC <3 ...
6038 ... fold like a used hardware store receipt ...
Good morning sweet Flower :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Silver Blazing Sunshine outside today!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Hope you had a successful Saturday. Didn't you have more contractors, etc coming in to work on your house?
Have a great Sunday. And remember--it's soon gonna be baseball season....
Hearts, hugs, and baseballs....
Good morning, Princess! Hope your day has been great so far ... I woke up way too late and I just got home from Home Depot and $300 + bucks lights, lol ... yep, contractor was here for 4 hrs + yesterday and he's here now with more work to do ... no baseball today but still to come ... am so excited!... It's another spring day here ... Currently ON THE PORCH: 72 degrees, winds at 13 SSE ... doesn't feel like it ... but, it's all good ... hope you're enjoying spring-like wx just the same ... enjoy your day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
Silver Blazing Sunshine outside today!
awesome, Will! Enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Denny ... a beautiful day in Texas ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

oops, it's afternoon ... still feel like I just woke up, lol ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
oops, it's afternoon ... still feel like I just woke up, lol ...
Hi FC! Miss CC reported me...again...can I hang here fer awhile till she's cleared for takeoff on runway2?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC! Miss CC reported me...again...can I hang here fer awhile till she's cleared for takeoff on runway2?
Good afternoon, Enzo ... sure you can! Did you bring any cannoli's? LOL ... You didn't leave all of them at the realm did you? Princess is quite fond of them and I'm not sure she hoards them all as she's quite generous, lol ... I've got room for at least one, ha!... Hope your Sunday is shaping up nicely ... It's such a beautiful spring day here ... Hope the same for you! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

SIMON AND GARFUNKEL ~ WE'VE GOT A GROOVY THING GOIN'...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
awesome, Will! Enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Indeed... kind of unexpected by now!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Still snowing

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed... kind of unexpected by now!
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Still snowing
Good afternoon, Rotor! >>sending you warmth and sunshine<<

72°F
Partly sunny
Feels like: 72°
High 73°Low 55°

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,741 - 18,760 of23,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

177 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Spirit67_ 25,855
I read the news today, oh boy (Jun '10) 4 min Husker D 816
Word Association. (Nov '10) 5 min Spirit67_ 16,559
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Spirit67_ 14,134
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Spirit67_ 5,541
Add a word and drop a word 9 min Spirit67_ 972
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 9 min CJ Rocker 4,702
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min CJ Rocker 140,569
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr tora tora tora 34,790