|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL raining!
Lot of thunder rumbling, also...
I'm planning to doze off for a while, good sleeping weather!
--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Good morning, Will ... ah, one of my fave songs ... just what I needed ... I played FINGERNAILS by Joe Ely again and it revved me up ... didn't need that ... Twilight Girl is a little more laid back ... always liked that one ... you stay safe and hope your sleeping well ... it's cooled down significantly tonight ... 73 expected high this glorious day ... Enjoy your day, stay dry ... don't grow any webbed feet ... quack!...

JOHN HIATT ~ FEELS LIKE RAIN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

beautiful song ... Enjoy!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... ah, one of my fave songs ... just what I needed ... I played FINGERNAILS by Joe Ely again and it revved me up ... didn't need that ... Twilight Girl is a little more laid back ... always liked that one ... you stay safe and hope your sleeping well ... it's cooled down significantly tonight ... 73 expected high this glorious day ... Enjoy your day, stay dry ... don't grow any webbed feet ... quack!...
JOHN HIATT ~ FEELS LIKE RAIN ...
beautiful song ... Enjoy!
Good morning, Flower!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flower!
Good morning, Will ... sunny side up this morning?...

ON THE PORCH: 39, sunny & winds 3mph ... going to be a beautiful day ... hope the same for you ... Happy Day and stay dry! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

ANNIE LENNOX & THE REVEREND AL GREEN ~ PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART ...(a fun video for smiles)...
kindness will be your guide ...

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Good morning FC, got up early this morning, made myself half a dozen scrambled eggs and a coffee and then realized that I really had nothing planned that required me to be up.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC, got up early this morning, made myself half a dozen scrambled eggs and a coffee and then realized that I really had nothing planned that required me to be up.
Good morning, H'Lo ... Good to see you ... well, if you had nothing to wake up for then you had a hearty breakfast and that should keep you going for awhile ... it's all good! Hope you have been well ... things are going well here ... another spring-like day here ... it was close to 80 here yesterday ... looks to be close to something spring-like ... I've moved off the msn.com/weather screen ... oh, my smart phone says it'll be 72 today ... can't argue with that at all ... love it ... 75 tomorrow ... oh, yeah! Sending warmth and sunshine your way ... and while I'm at it ... will send WILDBLUEROSE any and all we can ... she's drowning in the "swamp" as she calls it, lol ... well, not funny but well ... what we going to do, laugh to keep from crying ...

Enjoy your day, keep smiling & have fun! >>Texas hugs. H'Lo! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny ... I have put the movie on my Netflix and will watch probably by next week ... Thanks for the referral ... wishing you and your wife an awesome weekend ... Peace~FC <3 ...
I think you will love it. Great twist at the end :) Our nice weather is coming back :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
I'm not a girly girl.. I've always been more of a Tomboy type and I guess I never grew out of it.. My Nails are over the tops of my fingertips by about 1/16 of an inch... As much as physical stuff as I do does not allow for long nails.. but when I want to I can polish them and they look nice...
I am happy to hear that the construction is well on it's way to being finished.. I hope that it's a short weekend... as far as all of that is concerned..
:o)
I made salad, steak and baked( Microwaved) potatoes for dinner tonight and yep I had one of those brownies for dessert...hahahaha... It was yummy... I put some cake frosting on the brownies while they were still hot and it was just a thin layer but it made them even more delicious..
I would rather make my own treats then to buy the ready made store bought stuff.. I like to cook and baking has always been something I enjoy.. I make a mean walnut cake...
;o)
OK I'm gonna surf for a few..
I hope that your day has been a good one and I hope that you have had a bunch of fun...
Sending You and the Pooches all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
I'm Looking forward to catching up with you this weekend...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
I will take my steak rare thank you :) Load those baked potatoes up

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will love it. Great twist at the end :) Our nice weather is coming back :)
Good morning, Denny ... I put it at the top of my queue after I read the synopsis ... thanks, again! Am sitting here "the waiting game" ... the contractor is running late, SIGH ... it's all good ... but I do have a chili cook off at 1700 ... hope he's done by then ... Have a nice spring-like day ... we're having one here today also! FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... sunny side up this morning?...
ON THE PORCH: 39, sunny & winds 3mph ... going to be a beautiful day ... hope the same for you ... Happy Day and stay dry! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
ANNIE LENNOX & THE REVEREND AL GREEN ~ PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART ...(a fun video for smiles)...
kindness will be your guide ...
Still raining as of a couple hour ago... haven't looked outside for a bit.

No sunny anywhere near here though!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Still raining as of a couple hour ago... haven't looked outside for a bit.
No sunny anywhere near here though!
Hi again, Will ... well, you know what I always say ...

"if you want to know the weather, open the front door and look out" by FC ...

don't depend on msn.com/weather ... LOL ...

put your hip waders on and watch out for the AFLAC duck ... it always seems to be wreaking some sort of havoc but seems to have a wad of cash, LOL ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again, Will ... well, you know what I always say ...
"if you want to know the weather, open the front door and look out" by FC ...
don't depend on msn.com/weather ... LOL ...
put your hip waders on and watch out for the AFLAC duck ... it always seems to be wreaking some sort of havoc but seems to have a wad of cash, LOL ...
"Doo doo doo looking out my back door..."

It all seems to have settled into a deep grey and somewhat cold out there...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doo doo doo looking out my back door..."
It all seems to have settled into a deep grey and somewhat cold out there...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Korntown USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

helllllloooo my favorite flower
xo

Whats up with you on this beautiful sunny ( cold) day??

I keep telling myself to get out , and enjoy... I want to go join the new gym in town, mamma isnt getting any younger.... but..... the Saturday veggin is working its magic...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

reebie wrote:
helllllloooo my favorite flower
xo
Whats up with you on this beautiful sunny ( cold) day??
I keep telling myself to get out , and enjoy... I want to go join the new gym in town, mamma isnt getting any younger.... but..... the Saturday veggin is working its magic...
HHHEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOO Reebs!!!! Good afternoon to you on this beautiful spring day ... the pups are baskin' in the sun and I am listening to a saw-zal or however you spell it ... construction in the bathroom ... I have a clothespin in my nose, lol ... and earplugs in my ears but basically, it's getting done so it's music to my ears, yes!... Just ordered an extravaganza pizza w/out onions and picked up my book ... picked up some light bulbs at the hardware store earlier so the lighting is perfect for reading ... Hope you're enjoying your day off and having fun at it ... Enjoy the rest of your day! Always good to see you, cupcake! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose Bud ... I know you're no girly girl ... I'm a tomboy in respect to coaching, playing, watching sports ... digging in the dirt and operating a circular saw is not my forte albeit can be done ... I just prefer to let the male species flex their muscle to do so, lol ... I went to college, I can read instructions, hahahaha ... also realize it's less expensive for DIY jobs, but I got people ~~~~ and those people cost me and I hear cha-ching ... you know the cash register sound, haha! Oh, I slay me sometimes ... Anyway, I admire you for what you do and the fact you do it inspite of your physical limitations 'cause nobody and nothing slows my Rosebud down! Uh huh, NO WAY! That's a given ... me, I have my moments, most of them senior one's, lol ...
Not much to write now, I singing a lullaby to myself so I can go back to sleep >>looks in mirror<< EEK!
yep, I hear Rotor and Sir Rod coming to summon me back to bed! GTG Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey Flower...
I hope that you were able to get a real good nights sleep... and that you woke up to a beautiful day...
Had to giggle about your girly girl comment... I know that you are a girly girl at heart no matter what you say....
;o)
It's been a nice day here in the valley.. We managed to hit the mid 40's and the sun has been out all day.. My yard however is still a muddy freakin' mess so my poor little mop has been working overtime..
I've washed up all of the Packs bedding so it doesn't smell like wet dog anymore.. my next adventure is gonna be giving them all baths... Thankfully Josie isn't a real problem about it.. Chico on the other hand has to be last in line as far as the Chi-Kids go.. He is not the least bit fond of the idea.. and I have to chase Nemo down if he even hears the word bath...hahahaha He's good once I get him in the water but till then he makes it a chore..
OK so I'm gonna surf for a few and then I'm gonna start on dinner.. I'm thinking about having spaghetti today along with a small salad..
I hope that your day is a great one and that no matter what you do you are having fun and enjoying yourself.. Sending You and The Pooches all of my best... and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4941... Bet a worn out mop...

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I will take my steak rare thank you :) Load those baked potatoes up
Hey Denny...
No Problem... I'll just run that steak through a fire and pile on the toppings for your tater...would you like a salad with that?...
;o)
Hope that you are enjoying your day.. It's been a good one for this ol' gal...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

1484... Bet you'de be full to the gills when you finished eating..

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey to all of the Good Folks who Visit Flowers thread..
I hope that you have all enjoyed your day and that your night will be fun and filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---

1747... Bet I'm sending you each wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
That's it... cause I wanna know... have you ever...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey to all of the Good Folks who Visit Flowers thread..
I hope that you have all enjoyed your day and that your night will be fun and filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---
1747... Bet I'm sending you each wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
Thank you, Rose!

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it... cause I wanna know... have you ever...

here you go, Will ... have you?... lol ...
it's been coming for some time ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,721 - 18,740 of23,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••