Comments
18,701 - 18,720 of 23,820 Comments Last updated Friday

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#19051 Feb 22, 2013
Hey Flower...
Sounds like you are gonna be going a 100 miles a minute... But at least you'll be going in a good direction...
I just finished making a batch of Brownies... and they smell so darn good they are really tempting me to have at them even though they are still hot enough to leave a blister... So I will exercise self control...
Grapes are just about the perfect fruit to eat when you are trying to stop smoking.. They contain a ton of B vitamins and that is really good for bad nerves...
Bananas are great but they would be very fattening if you ate them every time you wanted a cigarette..hahahaha
:o)
So as far as fruits go.. apples and oranges, grapes and bananas would be my recommendations...
I can't wait to get my veggie garden planted.. I really got spoiled with all of those fresh veggies last year... I think I'm gonna try growing some potatoes this year too.. Sir Rods gave me some good tips on them... My Strawberry plants survived the winter as I kept them on the porch so I'm looking forward to those as well... If I had the land I'd have a real farmers garden... but since my growing area is limited I have to stick with the basics.. I do plan on growing some lettuce though so I might have to give up just a little bit more yard space for that...
It has been a pretty nice day today.. Our highs hit the mid 50's and the sun keeps making appearances...
They yard is still a swamp and I doubt that it'll be drying out till summer...
;o)
I'm really happy for you getting so much done and having such a good time...
Enjoy your day and know as always I am sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6145... Fold like a paper towel...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19052 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did you go see the bats fly out from under Congress St. Bridge?
Hi Ricky!

They usually don't fly until the spring. At least that's been my understanding for years. I have seen them though.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19053 Feb 22, 2013
Hi FC and friends! I hope that you guys have a great weekend.

FC you guys need a Texas Flood

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19054 Feb 22, 2013
Flower...Grab your coat..LET'S goooo to the Mall..and browse, and eat dinner there..okay??

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19055 Feb 22, 2013
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19056 Feb 22, 2013
Still raining six hours later... floods even possible down here at the Georgia-Alabama line!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19057 Feb 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could, Flower Child... here it has rained so much it seems like it's raining... all over the world...
As Ray Charlse might say...
Hi Will ... yes, old Ray might would've said that ... I remember the last time I saw old Ray on television with Willie Nelson ... Ray was singing a duet with Willie and Willie was watching intently ... then I saw tears coming from Willie's eyes ... it was shortly thereafter Ray went to heaven ... I had no idea his days were numbered ... we just never know what is going on with anyone until we've been in their shoes so no matter what kind of mood we're in ... be kind to everyone ... that's what my daddy always said ... he was right ... I don't know where that came from but ... what? Oh, yeah ... send me your rain, Will! LOL ... Have a great night! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19058 Feb 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Still raining six hours later... floods even possible down here at the Georgia-Alabama line!
Really, Will? Really?... wow!... what we say down here ... Turn around, don't drown ... stay home! Be safe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19059 Feb 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
{{{{KITTEN}}}} Where have you been???? So happy to see you ... I almost fainted when you popped up on my FaceBook and saw you at the pub ... Rotor gave me your email addy and I'll email you again so you'll have mine ... I'm happy you're with your parents til April ... Hope all has been well with you and you're safe and sound ... we'll get caught up ... Have missed you! Love you, kiddo! FC <3 ...

>>drops more ping pong balls from rafters<<

>>leaves ball of yarn for kitten to play with<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19060 Feb 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower...Grab your coat..LET'S goooo to the Mall..and browse, and eat dinner there..okay??
Hi CC!!!!... yes, we'll need a jacket as it's cooling down tonight, high 30's, 39 is what I heard and that is bearable because it's a dry cold ... Dinner on the platinum card so no problem there ... Limo is waiting so let's go ... Come on, CC ... >>puts on love beads and waits on CC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19061 Feb 22, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hi FC and friends! I hope that you guys have a great weekend.
FC you guys need a Texas Flood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TmdhUrsp_8wXX
Hey there, Daz ... Plan on tearing up the bathroom tomorrow morning ... well, not me ... I'll be the supervisor, lol ... Yes, we need a flood ... that's what it will take to fill the lake up ... I live on side of a hill so I'm not worried ... and when the rain comes ---> people better take heed ... I cannot believe how stoopid people can be sometimes ... they just don't listen ... maybe after the last flood about 4 or 5 years ago with the number of deaths from the A-town flood, maybe they'll listen ... >>shakes head<< Looking forward to your next visit down here ... Have a great weekend, Daz ... Have fun, relax and catch you around the corner! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19062 Feb 22, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Sounds like you are gonna be going a 100 miles a minute... But at least you'll be going in a good direction...
I just finished making a batch of Brownies... and they smell so darn good they are really tempting me to have at them even though they are still hot enough to leave a blister... So I will exercise self control...
Grapes are just about the perfect fruit to eat when you are trying to stop smoking.. They contain a ton of B vitamins and that is really good for bad nerves...
Bananas are great but they would be very fattening if you ate them every time you wanted a cigarette..hahahaha
So as far as fruits go.. apples and oranges, grapes and bananas would be my recommendations...
I can't wait to get my veggie garden planted.. I really got spoiled with all of those fresh veggies last year... I think I'm gonna try growing some potatoes this year too.. Sir Rods gave me some good tips on them... My Strawberry plants survived the winter as I kept them on the porch so I'm looking forward to those as well... If I had the land I'd have a real farmers garden... but since my growing area is limited I have to stick with the basics.. I do plan on growing some lettuce though so I might have to give up just a little bit more yard space for that...
It has been a pretty nice day today.. Our highs hit the mid 50's and the sun keeps making appearances...
They yard is still a swamp and I doubt that it'll be drying out till summer...
;o)
I'm really happy for you getting so much done and having such a good time...
Enjoy your day and know as always I am sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6145... Fold like a paper towel...
Hi there Rose Bud ... I'm excited to get the work over and done with ... It's going to be either a long or a short weekend ... The housekeeper lady said I could call her if it got to be too much for me ... in other words, I will NOT be hauling the old material out ... either the contractor will, his helper will or I'll be calling her to ... I just got a manicure, lol ... girly girl don't play that game, hahahahaha well, I mean ... you might but I well >>stammers<< ...

JOE ELY ~ FINGERNAILS ...(another good ole Texas boy)

Hope to catch up to you this weekend ... Stay warm and dry ... smooches for the pooches ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19063 Feb 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Flower I watched a great moive on netflix this morning called Red Light. Great surprise ending. Robert Dinero and Syigornia Weaver or how ever you spell it. It is about physics and fraud
Hi Denny ... I have put the movie on my Netflix and will watch probably by next week ... Thanks for the referral ... wishing you and your wife an awesome weekend ... Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19064 Feb 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower..YIPPEE!!... BIRTHDAY PRESENTS..arrived at my pad for you..ONE from 60's Chic...Packing them on my scooter..and will be right over...
SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, CC ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19065 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Will? Really?... wow!... what we say down here ... Turn around, don't drown ... stay home! Be safe! FC <3 ...
Yes... the bottom broke out big time about an hour ago, and the REAL rains started!

Heavy downpour, lightening, thunder, the works!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19066 Feb 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... the bottom broke out big time about an hour ago, and the REAL rains started!
Heavy downpour, lightening, thunder, the works!
Hello again, Will ... sounds serious ... hope you and your loved ones are safe ... you must be if you are on topville ... stay off the phone ... lightning and all but of course you know that ... Wish we could get all that ... but if wishes were ... what is that saying?... My brain is in music mode, lol ...

haven't heard this song in a long time ... here, I'll play it for you ...

LONNIE MACK ~ SATISFY SUZIE ...

One of SRV's influence's ... as a matter of fact they recorded it together before's SRV passing ... I'll play that one, too ... let me go find it ...

STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN & LONNIE MACK ~ SATISFY SUZIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

sounds like an SRV song ... but it's a Lonnie Mack song ... cool, huh?... love the SRV sound that only SRV could do ... sure do miss the old Texas boy ...

RIP SRV ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#19067 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Rose Bud ... I'm excited to get the work over and done with ... It's going to be either a long or a short weekend ... The housekeeper lady said I could call her if it got to be too much for me ... in other words, I will NOT be hauling the old material out ... either the contractor will, his helper will or I'll be calling her to ... I just got a manicure, lol ... girly girl don't play that game, hahahahaha well, I mean ... you might but I well >>stammers<< ...
JOE ELY ~ FINGERNAILS ...(another good ole Texas boy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gTpHctk1rMsXX
Hope to catch up to you this weekend ... Stay warm and dry ... smooches for the pooches ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hey Flower...
I'm not a girly girl.. I've always been more of a Tomboy type and I guess I never grew out of it.. My Nails are over the tops of my fingertips by about 1/16 of an inch... As much as physical stuff as I do does not allow for long nails.. but when I want to I can polish them and they look nice...
I am happy to hear that the construction is well on it's way to being finished.. I hope that it's a short weekend... as far as all of that is concerned..
I made salad, steak and baked( Microwaved) potatoes for dinner tonight and yep I had one of those brownies for dessert...hahahaha... It was yummy... I put some cake frosting on the brownies while they were still hot and it was just a thin layer but it made them even more delicious..
I would rather make my own treats then to buy the ready made store bought stuff.. I like to cook and baking has always been something I enjoy.. I make a mean walnut cake...
;o)
OK I'm gonna surf for a few..
I hope that your day has been a good one and I hope that you have had a bunch of fun...
Sending You and the Pooches all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
I'm Looking forward to catching up with you this weekend...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#19068 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again, Will ... sounds serious ... hope you and your loved ones are safe ... you must be if you are on topville ... stay off the phone ... lightning and all but of course you know that ... Wish we could get all that ... but if wishes were ... what is that saying?... My brain is in music mode, lol ...
haven't heard this song in a long time ... here, I'll play it for you ...
LONNIE MACK ~ SATISFY SUZIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhX1lfWZaNwXX
One of SRV's influence's ... as a matter of fact they recorded it together before's SRV passing ... I'll play that one, too ... let me go find it ...
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN & LONNIE MACK ~ SATISFY SUZIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sounds like an SRV song ... but it's a Lonnie Mack song ... cool, huh?... love the SRV sound that only SRV could do ... sure do miss the old Texas boy ...
RIP SRV ...
STILL raining!

Lot of thunder rumbling, also...

I'm planning to doze off for a while, good sleeping weather!

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19069 Feb 23, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
I'm not a girly girl.. I've always been more of a Tomboy type and I guess I never grew out of it.. My Nails are over the tops of my fingertips by about 1/16 of an inch... As much as physical stuff as I do does not allow for long nails.. but when I want to I can polish them and they look nice...
I am happy to hear that the construction is well on it's way to being finished.. I hope that it's a short weekend... as far as all of that is concerned..
I made salad, steak and baked( Microwaved) potatoes for dinner tonight and yep I had one of those brownies for dessert...hahahaha... It was yummy... I put some cake frosting on the brownies while they were still hot and it was just a thin layer but it made them even more delicious..
I would rather make my own treats then to buy the ready made store bought stuff.. I like to cook and baking has always been something I enjoy.. I make a mean walnut cake...
;o)
OK I'm gonna surf for a few..
I hope that your day has been a good one and I hope that you have had a bunch of fun...
Sending You and the Pooches all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
I'm Looking forward to catching up with you this weekend...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose Bud ... I know you're no girly girl ... I'm a tomboy in respect to coaching, playing, watching sports ... digging in the dirt and operating a circular saw is not my forte albeit can be done ... I just prefer to let the male species flex their muscle to do so, lol ... I went to college, I can read instructions, hahahaha ... also realize it's less expensive for DIY jobs, but I got people ~~~~ and those people cost me and I hear cha-ching ... you know the cash register sound, haha! Oh, I slay me sometimes ... Anyway, I admire you for what you do and the fact you do it inspite of your physical limitations 'cause nobody and nothing slows my Rosebud down! Uh huh, NO WAY! That's a given ... me, I have my moments, most of them senior one's, lol ...

Not much to write now, I singing a lullaby to myself so I can go back to sleep >>looks in mirror<< EEK!

yep, I hear Rotor and Sir Rod coming to summon me back to bed! GTG Nite Nite zzzzzzzzzzzz

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19070 Feb 23, 2013
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that did NOT come out right ... I mean to tell me, "FC, go back to bed" hahahahahahaha ... man, I need a Tylenol PM ...

4407 ... why, yes! yes she does, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something Different 5 min Grace Nerissa 131
Fergson Police Dept. 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 359
"BEWARE of ISIS!" 11 min Spirit67_ 10
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Grace Nerissa 6,839
nascar.... (Feb '14) 15 min Spirit67_ 412
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 18 min Spirit67_ 220
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Spirit67_ 18,606
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the wandering girl 145,323
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••