“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19030 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You still got a B+! lol
Sure, I got the leaning tower of Piza, Coco beach and Wrigley field wrong. Not bad really.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19031 Feb 22, 2013
Morning Flower and friends. TGIF!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19032 Feb 22, 2013
Here here!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19033 Feb 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Regan is a local singer-songwriter, and Jack Snipe and Brian Mallard play in the Shadowville All-Stars with me, on such songs as...
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_115...
Good morning, Will! Nice song ... at first reminded me of Simon and Garfunkle ... Thanks for sharing ... support the local music scene is the motto around here and everywhere ... always something good to be found in local talent, for sure! Kudos to you, your friends and keep it up! Enjoy your day, TGIF! whoo-hoo FC <3 ...

3319 ... another pair of trays, going to have to start serving hors d'oeuvres around here, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19035 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I got the leaning tower of Piza, Coco beach and Wrigley field wrong. Not bad really.
>>hands on hips<< {{ROTOR}}

you missed the Wrigley Field one? Really? Really?... wow, okay ... I'll let you skip & slide on that one ... because apparently I failed to spell GarfunkEL correctly, Jeez ... where's my coffee? lol ...

SIMON & GARFUNKEL ~ SLIP SLIDIN' AWAY ...

8759 ... fold up the water hose

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19036 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends. TGIF!
Morning, sweets! Best of Fridays to you >>mwah<<

8769 ... a straight' to the front of the line for your A+ graded papers for the week ... Ricky's B+ doesn't count on account they were tricky Ricky questions, LOL
Jax even knew that, hahahahahaha J/K ... Osh Kosh, who put what in my coffee, yikes!...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19037 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah sweetie, not a huge baseball fan ya know.....

Off to school, have a good day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19038 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends. It's a busy Friday already, and it's not even 8:30 yet. I wonder if things EVER slow down...lol.

I enjoy it though, keeps me out of trouble and off the streets, as it were.......

Trying to finish laundry and dishes, before it's time to dirty some more up.

Have a super Friday
Hearts, hugs, and housework!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19039 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they are quite pretty as you are ... and you are quite pretty!... No snow job either ... you can take that to the bank ... sure am hungry but it's almost 9 and too late to eat ... oh, wait ... I have an orange ... that'll work ... oh, yay ... wear down the enamel on the teeth ... sure, go for it ...
Aww, you say the sweetest things. I must say, there are too few people like you in the world. And my world is blessed by having you in it.

Hearts, and hugs....

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#19040 Feb 22, 2013
Hello Flower-Child :)

It has been awhile. Hope you are doing well and are back at full speed now.

TGIF ....have a great day!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19041 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Here here!
Morning, Ricky! >>smiles and waves at you<< >>gives you a smile, too;)... Happy Friday! Any tourneys this weekend?... If so, Good luck and send your winnings my way, lol ... Pay Pal will work as per usual, lol ...

SIMON AND GARFUNKEL ~ 50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER ...

just slip out the back, Jack
make a new plan, Stan
don't need to be coy, Roy
just get yourself free
hop on the bus, Gus
don't need to discuss much
just drop off the key, Lee
and get yourself free ...

Always loved this song ... alright, so I'm dating myself ... 70'ish ... college days ... let the good times roll ... I just don't remember much of the weekend college weekend days ... Friday and Saturday nights dancing in Mexico ... daytime with my long time, still to this day, at the beach South Padre Island, baby!... Memories ... and I will NOT play Barbra's Memory song ... what a downer ... pretty song but let me thing, um? that would be a definite NO, lol ...

A/C D/C ~ TNT ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3388 ... small packages come in ... aw, snap ... what is that saying ... dynamite?... huh? Brain freeze ...
Good things come in small packages, like me?... huh? what the ??? lol ...

here's a blast from your past if you're old enough ...if not, here's what you missed ... this sitcom was hysterical ... yep, I'm easily amused, so what, sue me ... just kiddin'... no, I'm not ...

Kid Dy-no-mite ... Good times ...

3388 ... 3's and 8's to you ... remember the CB radio days back in the 70's ... why did we used to say that? Google says it means "Best Wishes" ... so Best Wishes to everyone here from the Cinnamon Girl ...

NEIL YOUNG ~ CINNAMON GIRL ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19042 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will! Nice song ... at first reminded me of Simon and Garfunkle ... Thanks for sharing ... support the local music scene is the motto around here and everywhere ... always something good to be found in local talent, for sure! Kudos to you, your friends and keep it up! Enjoy your day, TGIF! whoo-hoo FC <3 ...
3319 ... another pair of trays, going to have to start serving hors d'oeuvres around here, LOL ...
Good morning, Flower... the big rain is back here this morning... yawning to the coffee pot.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19043 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Yeah sweetie, not a huge baseball fan ya know.....
Off to school, have a good day.
I know sweets but I take up for your slack, LOL ... just leave it to me ... Have a great day at school! Thanks for the wishes for a good Friday ... yep, it'll be a good Friday ... Still in "Lent" no meat again this Friday ... Lobster in its stead! I'll be thinking of you! >>mwah<<

2529 ... a couple of lobster tails on my plate will do, lol

EDIE BRICKELL AND THE NEW BOHEMIANS ~ WHAT I AM ...

do do ya?...

(Edie Brickell is Paul Simon's wife and they have 3 children ... Brickell is a Texas born and bred gal;)... FYI, a little trivia for you ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19044 Feb 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. It's a busy Friday already, and it's not even 8:30 yet. I wonder if things EVER slow down...lol.
I enjoy it though, keeps me out of trouble and off the streets, as it were.......
Trying to finish laundry and dishes, before it's time to dirty some more up.
Have a super Friday
Hearts, hugs, and housework!
Good morning, Princess ... there are things that HAVE to be done ... Unfortunately, the new houselady that the home health care agency sends each day wears glasses around her neck like a necklace but fails to wear them ... she is missing a LOT of things around here ... I've asked her multiple times to wear her glasses ... today I'm insisting she wear them constantly when working here ... I will PAY for her eye exam and PAY for her glasses ... she is 64 and while I appreciate the fact she is working for retirement age, I suspect she needs more than cheater readers ... I think that is what she wears around her neck ... I feel bad for her as I speculate she does not make more than $10 per hour and the probability/ possibility exists that she cannot afford the eye exam/glasses ... so I will spring for that ... She is "older" and she gets tired easily so I'm already giving her a break for that ... The kitchen counters are cleared off finally ... yippee ...
So, it's Friday, Princess ...it's all downhill from here ... weekend is here, woot woot! Enjoy it!

Hearts, hugs and BBQ for the weekend!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19045 Feb 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, you say the sweetest things. I must say, there are too few people like you in the world. And my world is blessed by having you in it.
Hearts, and hugs....
Morning again, pretty one! Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it ... and my world, as well, is blessed by having you in it! >>Texas size hugs<< okay, I'll release you so you can breathe ... >>breathe Princess, breathe<< lol

Hearts, hugs and gentle hugs ...

1552 ... back flips and cartwheels ... DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19046 Feb 22, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Flower-Child :)
It has been awhile. Hope you are doing well and are back at full speed now.
TGIF ....have a great day!!
Hatti! Hi and good morning! Where you been lady? I'm getting back at full speed and that is scaring some, lol ... Feeling oh, so much better ... I believe it ws 4 weeks yesterday since you know when ... can't say it or someone will pounce on me saying what is and never should have been said, LOL Jeez ...
Hope all has been well with you, your family and friends ... All is good here ... it was almost 80 and glad my pups have their summer cuts ... Jax has kind of a mohawk down his back ... about a 4 inch down his back from the back of his neck to his tail ... looks kind of cute ...
Thanks for coming by, Hatti ... Have a great day and a super weekend ... >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

2972 ... fold like a gum wrapper

LED ZEPPELIN ~ WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19047 Feb 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flower... the big rain is back here this morning... yawning to the coffee pot.
Good morning again, Will ... do you think you could send some of that rain this way? You know we're still in a drought? Goodness! Finished my 2nd cup and now I'm good to go ... Yawning to the coffee pot is not good ... Pour yourself a cup of leaded coffee and drink my friend, lol ... that'll put a boost in your caboose, ha! Hope your day is good and enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

LED ZEPPELIN ~ THE RAIN SONG ...

is this too depressing?... alrighty then ...

CCR ~ WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19048 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning again, Will ... do you think you could send some of that rain this way? You know we're still in a drought? Goodness! Finished my 2nd cup and now I'm good to go ... Yawning to the coffee pot is not good ... Pour yourself a cup of leaded coffee and drink my friend, lol ... that'll put a boost in your caboose, ha! Hope your day is good and enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h1d4TLWmmcEXX
Wish I could, Flower Child... here it has rained so much it seems like it's raining... all over the world...

As Ray Charlse might say...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19049 Feb 22, 2013
Flower..YIPPEE!!... BIRTHDAY PRESENTS..arrived at my pad for you..ONE from 60's Chic...Packing them on my scooter..and will be right over...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19050 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h1d4TLWmmcEXX
Flower I watched a great moive on netflix this morning called Red Light. Great surprise ending. Robert Dinero and Syigornia Weaver or how ever you spell it. It is about physics and fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min deutscher Nationa... 126,424
City's 'ugly' Christmas tree prompts public outcry 9 min TALLYHO 8541 1
SAMs a Fkn Pussscceee 10 min Super Creepy Sam 4
Company Unveils Electronically-Powered Skates 11 min Xstain Mullahs 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min dandylioness 150,902
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 13 min D Valens 18,651
Couple Having Sex in Car Cause Traffic Jam, Get... 14 min Xstain Mullahs 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min -Lea- 23,838
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 18 min ---Word Woman--- 7,780
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 20 min FTW Forever 123