For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19011 Feb 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
These pics were taken from an airplane. You have to guess where the location's are.
When you click on the site, the landmark appears
and there are four possible answers. The first
answer is always checked. That may or may not be
the correct answer. You can agree or change the
answer by checking the correct answer.
There are 16 photos; you probably won't get a perfect score.
http://www.guessthespot.com/index.php...
Good morning, Tricky Ricky ... that was a cool video ... Thanks for sharing ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19012 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you had a great birthday, especially if it's the last one....lol.
Hugs, hearts, and leftover birthday cake....
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, had a great birthday ... one of the best ever ... Oh, there are leftovers ... yum yum ... another sugar rush, yippee ... best of days to you, pretty one!

Hugs, hearts and no more two boxes of candles, LOL ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#19013 Feb 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Daz >smiles and waves< Love the new avatar! Had a great day, went to dinner, got a sugar rush, made it home ... in my pj's and ready to crash ... waiting for Kevin Bacon's new show but it's not Monday, LOL ... It's okay ... had to cancel one contractor tomorrow morning cuz the electrician's are coming to properly hook up the dryer; buy & hook up a new ceiling fan in the master bedroom and buy & install a new closet door in said master bedroom ... hired a new contractor for Saturday at noon for another project in the bathroom so the flooring couple can finish their project ... all I keep hearing is cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching ... LOL ... it's all good ... just making it more comfortable here ... yep, it's all good! Hope your day was good ... Looking forward to your next trip to A-town! Enjoy the rest of your night, take good care and catch you on the morrow! Sweet night! FC <3 ...
I don't envy you. I have been wanting to buy an older home when we move back to Texas and fix it up but now I'm considering a newer home because I'm not sure I want to deal with contractors again. Hubby loved A-town! Next time we're there we will have to get together. When we were there for Christmas we did a lot of the touristy things. Went to the capital. Saw the Stevie and Willie statues. Drove out to Salt Lick for a bite. Really needed more time.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#19014 Feb 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Ginny ... Hope your day was filled with peace and love, too! FC <3 ...
Happy belated birthday Flower Child, the best to you today and always.

http://www.wallpapershd.biz/wallpaper/peace-l...

Peace and Love.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19015 Feb 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
These pics were taken from an airplane. You have to guess where the location's are.
When you click on the site, the landmark appears
and there are four possible answers. The first
answer is always checked. That may or may not be
the correct answer. You can agree or change the
answer by checking the correct answer.
There are 16 photos; you probably won't get a perfect score.
http://www.guessthespot.com/index.php...
3 wrong, nice little quiz.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19016 Feb 21, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't envy you. I have been wanting to buy an older home when we move back to Texas and fix it up but now I'm considering a newer home because I'm not sure I want to deal with contractors again. Hubby loved A-town! Next time we're there we will have to get together. When we were there for Christmas we did a lot of the touristy things. Went to the capital. Saw the Stevie and Willie statues. Drove out to Salt Lick for a bite. Really needed more time.
Hiya Daz ... yep, next trip down here we are definitely going to get together ... that's a given ... we'll MAKE the time ... LOVE the Salt Lick ... great place for a steak ... many more places like that, too! Good to see you again! Enjoy the rest of your afternoon & have a great evening! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19017 Feb 21, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy belated birthday Flower Child, the best to you today and always.
http://www.wallpapershd.biz/wallpaper/peace-l...
Peace and Love.
Hi Ginny! Thanks for the little heart coming from such a great big one! Hope your day was great ... have a great rest of day, too! Peace & Love right back atcha! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19018 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>3 wrong, nice little quiz.
Oh, so you do pay attention in school, LOL ... I saw the same thing, too ...

Hey there, Rotor >>mwah<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19019 Feb 21, 2013
Hiya sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19020 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hiya sweetie.
Hiya sweets! >>more mwah<<

3341 ... pair of trays

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19021 Feb 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text> pair of trays
I've got a couple really cute trays, one silver and one cut glass that I use for parties around the holidays.......

Oh, wait--you aren't talking about those kind of trays, are you? Oops....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19022 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a couple really cute trays, one silver and one cut glass that I use for parties around the holidays.......
Oh, wait--you aren't talking about those kind of trays, are you? Oops....
I'm sure they are quite pretty as you are ... and you are quite pretty!... No snow job either ... you can take that to the bank ... sure am hungry but it's almost 9 and too late to eat ... oh, wait ... I have an orange ... that'll work ... oh, yay ... wear down the enamel on the teeth ... sure, go for it ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#19023 Feb 21, 2013
Hey Flower...
So I went out to the store today and spent almost 20.00 on fruit... I had a real serious craving and now I am happy to say that the craving is sated for the time being.. I bought 2 pints Strawberries, A Cantaloupe, 3 pounds of grapes (Red and Green Seedless) and three Apples.. 1 Granny Smith, 1 Golden Delicious and 1 Red Delicious..
So tonight for dinner I had a small fruit plate and a bowl of Chili... That was around 6:30 and I am still feeling full to the gills.. but it was soooo good..
After dinner I just sat back and watched some TV... The Vampire Diaries was on tonight and I've been a fan since it first started..
When it went off I put in a movie and watched that..( Lord Of the Rings, Return of the King) I have all of the Lord of the rings movies and I enjoy everyone of them no matter how many times I've seen them before...
I hope that your day was a great one.. and I hope that those folks will get those jobs finished in record time.. Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

5655... Bet ya a big ol' yummy fruit plate...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19024 Feb 21, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
So I went out to the store today and spent almost 20.00 on fruit... I had a real serious craving and now I am happy to say that the craving is sated for the time being.. I bought 2 pints Strawberries, A Cantaloupe, 3 pounds of grapes (Red and Green Seedless) and three Apples.. 1 Granny Smith, 1 Golden Delicious and 1 Red Delicious..
So tonight for dinner I had a small fruit plate and a bowl of Chili... That was around 6:30 and I am still feeling full to the gills.. but it was soooo good..
After dinner I just sat back and watched some TV... The Vampire Diaries was on tonight and I've been a fan since it first started..
When it went off I put in a movie and watched that..( Lord Of the Rings, Return of the King) I have all of the Lord of the rings movies and I enjoy everyone of them no matter how many times I've seen them before...
I hope that your day was a great one.. and I hope that those folks will get those jobs finished in record time.. Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5655... Bet ya a big ol' yummy fruit plate...
Hey there Rose Bud ... glad I caught you before I whisked off to bed ... have a lunch date with Robin tomorrow at the Red Lobster ... it's close to her work but not close to my home ... it's all good! I can taste the lobster dripping in drawn butter already, lol ... Glad you had your fill of fruit ... I was talking to BYH over on FaceBook ... she's quit smoking and she said she's wanting to eat everything in sight ... I suggested maybe fresh fruit and veggies? IDK ... what does a person eat when they substitute one thing for another?... fresh fruit and veggies?... who knows ... I've been eating a lot of that as of late ... tastes good ... albeit I bought two packages of dried mango's which were very high in sugar and carbs ... NOT GOOD!... going to give the other bag away tomorrow ... get that poison out of here ... taste good but B A D!!!!... when I read the back of the label, whew! Thought I'd go into a diabetic coma & CARB attack! Too much of both ain't good for nuttin'!... It's been a busy day and March is going to be a busy month ... The schools have gathered canned goods for the the seniors which we'll sort and distribute on SA 0900 3/2/13; Stuff plastic Easter eggs with money and candy on TH 0900 03/14/13; and have the Easter Egg hunt for the children SA 03/30/13 starting 1000 by the lake ... we'll have hot dogs & lemonade ... so we'll probably have to get there at 0830 ... the book lady will be there to give the children free books and there's some kind of other festival going on there that day as well ... Oh, the closing on my property is on my daddy's birthday WE 1000 03/13/13 ... that's a great day ... sure do miss him ... wow, that's a lot of typing ... it's been a busy day feel like I'm wired for 220 ... OH, AND, the contractor came by to make an estimate for the bathroom renovations and will be here at 1000 THIS SA ... so Brenda will have to come to ME for b/fast ... no shopping ... then hopefully the contractor will be done by 1600 so we can go a church function at 1700 ... that is if all goes well ... Whew! I need a xanax, LOL ... nah, I've been playing songs on the song thread and having fun ... Hope your day was good and your not swamped in and your spirits have been lifted ... Love ya big, girl! Sleep tight, dream light!... TTYS FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19025 Feb 21, 2013
oh, 1458 ... fold the sheets back and ...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19026 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... "Hey you, you master manipulator" by Regan Floria ... LOL ... heard those words before ... thanks for the link ... listening to the tracks as I'm surfing the web and threads ... cool, thanks for sharing! You come up with some definite interesting song threads ... usually local bands, correct? From your area or are these bands from? where exactly? I need to open up my horizons like my daddy always said, LOL ... Should be in the 70s today, another spring like day ... Hope yours is great! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Yes, Regan is a local singer-songwriter, and Jack Snipe and Brian Mallard play in the Shadowville All-Stars with me, on such songs as...

Gone Too Far / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_115...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19027 Feb 22, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go see the bats fly out from under Congress St. Bridge?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19028 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>3 wrong, nice little quiz.
You still got a B+! lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19030 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You still got a B+! lol
Sure, I got the leaning tower of Piza, Coco beach and Wrigley field wrong. Not bad really.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19031 Feb 22, 2013
Morning Flower and friends. TGIF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 4 min Mega Monster 3,054
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min - sebastien - 4,398
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 6 min - sebastien - 3,212
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min replaytime 173,339
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min grace-fallen 169,160
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 34 min Mega Monster 14,788
Word Association (Mar '10) 37 min Mega Monster 18,138
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Hot 98 43,339
More from around the web