Happy Birthday, FC. Enjoy your day and eating a birthday cake. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good afternoon Emma :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18993 Feb 20, 2013
Hey, Flower, getting the PARTY..
Last minute... tasks completed... OKAY..see ya ROCKERS... Later...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18994 Feb 20, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Happy Birthday, FC. Enjoy your day and eating a birthday cake. >>hugs+smiles<<
Hi sweet Emma! Had birthday dinner and had the waitstaff sing their little birthday ditty ... had my face in my hands with my elbows on the table the whole time shaking my head ... why do I always do that? LOL ... then came the big bad brownie with not enough spoons and vanilla ice cream on top ... I think diabetic coma comes to mind afterward, LOL ... Hope your day was sweet as you! Enjoy your evening! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18995 Feb 20, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm listening to an audiobook of a biography of Hank Williams, called "Lovesick Blues" today... sad story that I know well, but loaded with triumphs, as well.
Hi Will! Sounds kind of sad ... do I want to listen to it? I'm sure it's loaded with all kind of info ... did you get it at the library? I'm reading the sequel to The Lion's Game which is The Lion by Nelson DeMille now except it's lost in the kitchen somewhere ... Renovations and all ... I'm sure it'll show up tomorrow when my helper tackles the kitchen ... The appliances were finally hooked back up today ... Hope your day was good ... Enjoy your evening! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18996 Feb 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy BD FC!
Thank you sweets! Missed you this morning! >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18997 Feb 20, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey, Flower, getting the PARTY..
Last minute... tasks completed... OKAY..see ya ROCKERS... Later...
Hey there, CC! At OG's or at the saloon? Okie dokie, I'll check both places! C'iao ... FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#18998 Feb 20, 2013
I hear it's someone's birthday. Happy Birthday FC!! May your next trip around the sun be better than the last.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18999 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
I hear it's someone's birthday. Happy Birthday FC!! May your next trip around the sun be better than the last.
Hi Daz >smiles and waves< Love the new avatar! Had a great day, went to dinner, got a sugar rush, made it home ... in my pj's and ready to crash ... waiting for Kevin Bacon's new show but it's not Monday, LOL ... It's okay ... had to cancel one contractor tomorrow morning cuz the electrician's are coming to properly hook up the dryer; buy & hook up a new ceiling fan in the master bedroom and buy & install a new closet door in said master bedroom ... hired a new contractor for Saturday at noon for another project in the bathroom so the flooring couple can finish their project ... all I keep hearing is cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching ... LOL ... it's all good ... just making it more comfortable here ... yep, it's all good! Hope your day was good ... Looking forward to your next trip to A-town! Enjoy the rest of your night, take good care and catch you on the morrow! Sweet night! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19000 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
oh, and Daz ... Thx, btw <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19001 Feb 20, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will! Sounds kind of sad ... do I want to listen to it? I'm sure it's loaded with all kind of info ... did you get it at the library? I'm reading the sequel to The Lion's Game which is The Lion by Nelson DeMille now except it's lost in the kitchen somewhere ... Renovations and all ... I'm sure it'll show up tomorrow when my helper tackles the kitchen ... The appliances were finally hooked back up today ... Hope your day was good ... Enjoy your evening! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Well, it is the Hank Williams story, so there's no happy ending.

A very interesting story, filled with artistic triumph, but Old Hank just drank and drugged it all away, becoming a founding member of that group of brillant talent who left us at age 29.

Here's something that's a thrill a minute, my Shadowville All-Stars cohorts jamming out on an old Dylan/Cash cover:

"OK I took the plunge and uploaded Wanted Man to Soundcloud.'Course it's not perfect (please excuse the meandering guitar solo), but then again, who is? Lol.."
-Jack Snipe

https://soundcloud.com/jacksnipe05/brian-mall...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#19002 Feb 20, 2013
Hey Flower...
Just coming in to say goodnight and that I hope your day was a wonderful as I would hope it to be for you...
Sweet dreams Sweet Lady...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4738... Fold like an old love letter...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19003 Feb 20, 2013
YO. EVERYONE on this Thread.. we PARTY ANIMALS are over at Ohio Cowgirl's Club..celebrating Flower's Birthday.. LOTS of FOOD and DRINK..
COME ON..LET'S ROCK!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19004 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. It looks like your birthday party was a success thanks to CC's efforts :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19005 Feb 21, 2013
These pics were taken from an airplane. You have to guess where the location's are.

When you click on the site, the landmark appears

and there are four possible answers. The first

answer is always checked. That may or may not be

the correct answer. You can agree or change the

answer by checking the correct answer.

There are 16 photos; you probably won't get a perfect score.

http://www.guessthespot.com/index.php...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19006 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning Flower. I hope you had a great birthday, especially if it's the last one....lol.

Hugs, hearts, and leftover birthday cake....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19007 Feb 21, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is the Hank Williams story, so there's no happy ending.
A very interesting story, filled with artistic triumph, but Old Hank just drank and drugged it all away, becoming a founding member of that group of brillant talent who left us at age 29.
Here's something that's a thrill a minute, my Shadowville All-Stars cohorts jamming out on an old Dylan/Cash cover:
"OK I took the plunge and uploaded Wanted Man to Soundcloud.'Course it's not perfect (please excuse the meandering guitar solo), but then again, who is? Lol.."
-Jack Snipe
https://soundcloud.com/jacksnipe05/brian-mall...
Good morning, Will ... "Hey you, you master manipulator" by Regan Floria ... LOL ... heard those words before ... thanks for the link ... listening to the tracks as I'm surfing the web and threads ... cool, thanks for sharing! You come up with some definite interesting song threads ... usually local bands, correct? From your area or are these bands from? where exactly? I need to open up my horizons like my daddy always said, LOL ... Should be in the 70s today, another spring like day ... Hope yours is great! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19008 Feb 21, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just coming in to say goodnight and that I hope your day was a wonderful as I would hope it to be for you...
Sweet dreams Sweet Lady...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4738... Fold like an old love letter...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... I had a fantastic day and hope you did as well ... the sun is shining bright today with a promise for low to mid 70's ... the non-profit organization outfit I'm involved in is having a meeting at 1p today at Jones Brothers Park (the lake is 10 feet from the merry go round) to plan the Easter Egg Hunt on March 30th ... Nice place for a meeting, huh? Wishing you a very pleasant day ... Have fun and big smiles for you today! Enjoy! Luvya, FC <3 ...

5688 ... 3's & 8's your way ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19009 Feb 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO. EVERYONE on this Thread.. we PARTY ANIMALS are over at Ohio Cowgirl's Club..celebrating Flower's Birthday.. LOTS of FOOD and DRINK..
COME ON..LET'S ROCK!!
Good morning, CC ... your post was 8 hours ago putting you at OCC's place around 0100 ... I was already out like a light bulb, lol ... must of been all that sugar, ha!... the party was great, thanks! What was all that screamin'? LOL ... Rock on!... FC <3 ...
KROKUS ~ SCREAMIN' IN THE NIGHT ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19010 Feb 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. It looks like your birthday party was a success thanks to CC's efforts :)
Good morning, Denny! Yes, it was great and hope you had a great time as well ... Hope the day after isn't one hair of the dog for you, LOL ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

NAZARETH ~ HAIR OF THE DOG ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,536
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min River Tam 192,895
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,575
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 6 min Princess Hey 13,082
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min Mega Monster 30,673
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min Spotted Girl 4,046
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 19 min SUG here 2,972
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 44 min Holy Guacamole 21
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 52 min streetglidehoney 7,257
2words into 2new words (May '12) 53 min Sharlene45 2,274
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 12,413
More from around the web