Comments
18,481 - 18,500 of 23,816 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#18827 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Mister E ... Nice to see you this morning ... that's an old song, Mister! Oh, noooooooo, we're showing our age ... Look how young Mr Reynolds looks on this album cover --->
JERRY REED ~ TEXAS BOUND AND FLYIN'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BPwutkJtEgoXX
and if we weren't awake before, we sure are now ... some good hoedown music, lol ... wanna polka, get your boots on and come on, ha! Miss that old boy and may he RIP ...
JERRY REED ~ THE PREACHER AND THE BEAR ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
this is kind of corny but I like it ...(so easily amused, I suppose, LOL;)...
wasn't he in some of the Bandit movies with Burt?...
LOl..You sound perky this morning...

Yes he sure was in the Bandit movies...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#18828 Feb 12, 2013
OOPs...You beat me to it..lol...

I told you I just needed to sit back and listen...

:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18829 Feb 12, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl..You sound perky this morning...
Yes he sure was in the Bandit movies...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_HpmlIDIXPsXX
I remember a couple of years past I had some friends over for IDK a baseball or football game or something, I've slept since then ---> I don't remember ... but what I do remember was Jerry Reed's Eastbound and Down song came on and Kevin was sitting in my recliner and he started singing the song with Jerry Reed ---> new every word, no pitch problems, sang perfectly in tune and we just listened in awe ... the guy could sing! We were surprised because he was normally or should I say, he usually was a quiet guy and that day he "came out of his shell" ... he was no longer quiet after that day and now he won't shaddup, LOLOL ... He's a big guy, about 6'4 225# and laughs ALL THE TIME, always in a good mood, laughs about everything and it's a genuine laugh, he's a really really nice guy and 100% REAL ... God love him ... Everybody likes Kevin ... he's down to earth as he can get! And he loves that Jerry Reed song ... We'll never let him live down that day that he came out of his "shell" ... it was very cool!...

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#18830 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a couple of years past I had some friends over for IDK a baseball or football game or something, I've slept since then ---> I don't remember ... but what I do remember was Jerry Reed's Eastbound and Down song came on and Kevin was sitting in my recliner and he started singing the song with Jerry Reed ---> new every word, no pitch problems, sang perfectly in tune and we just listened in awe ... the guy could sing! We were surprised because he was normally or should I say, he usually was a quiet guy and that day he "came out of his shell" ... he was no longer quiet after that day and now he won't shaddup, LOLOL ... He's a big guy, about 6'4 225# and laughs ALL THE TIME, always in a good mood, laughs about everything and it's a genuine laugh, he's a really really nice guy and 100% REAL ... God love him ... Everybody likes Kevin ... he's down to earth as he can get! And he loves that Jerry Reed song ... We'll never let him live down that day that he came out of his "shell" ... it was very cool!...
lol...cute story...I'm the quiet type, too. And about the same size...And I might just sing for you...sounds like I might have something in common w/ kevin...'cept I will shaddup...sometimes...:)

C'ya!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18831 Feb 12, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...cute story...I'm the quiet type, too. And about the same size...And I might just sing for you...sounds like I might have something in common w/ kevin...'cept I will shaddup...sometimes...:)
C'ya!
LOL ... he had quite the personality ... He was in love with this one girl, a peculiar name she had ... Wynona, Petunia, IDK lol ... he would follow the ends of earth for that old gal who just dumped him, who knows for what reason as I tell you he was a very very nice, courteous, respectful, happy go lucky, hard working, smiling eyes, happy eyes, take the shirt of his back for you kind of guy, decent man ... he even had teeth, hahahahahaha ...(My first 3 questions are: do you have a job, car and teeth?) LOL ... not necessarily in that order but they are a prerequisite and I'm NOT kidding about that ... just don't ever let me see your uppers or lowers, lol ... anyway, where was I going ... Lolita or whatever her name was (I never met the gal) disappeared but kept her old cell number, would leave town, and call him for money ... and he'd wire it to her ... one day he disappeared so we suspect he went to her ... I hope he's happy wherever he is ... Just a really pleasant guy ... the kind of guy you just don't forget ... Wasn't from here so suspect we'll never see him again ... You just don't meet guys like that these days anymore ... bummer! Sure hope the Good Lord is taking care of him the way he takes care of people ...

DON WILLIAMS ~ GOOD OLD COUNTRY BOYS LIKE ME ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18832 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ricky ... okie dokie ... here goes ...
right now I have 5533, 2 pair ... pretty good but nothing to write home about ...
0-zero is a wild card which can be used n a couple of 2 ways ...
0132 ---> a straight 1234
0212 ---> 3 2's and an ace high ( the 1 is an ace and the extra card is doubled since you've got 3 2's with the 0 being the wild card ...
7705 ---> 3 7's over 2 5's gives you a full house ... you take the 3 7's and double the 5 giving you a full house ... ALSO ...
1117 ... you CAN make it 3 of a kind BUT in actuality ... it IS 3 aces' over 7's ... that is the rule we made ... sometimes even I forget that rule ...
1111 ... 4 of a kind, best hand ...
4440 ... 4 of a kind, best hand ... of couse, 4 aces beat anything ...
examples of a straight ...
1234
5768
4065 just remember to scramble the numbers to read the straights ... and remember the 0's are wild ...
0857
and so on ...
3 of a kind obviously beat 2 of a kind, and 2 of a kind obviously bet 1 pair and 1 of a kind loses all the time unless one card is bigger than the opponent ...
we don't have kings, queen or jacks ... it's fun ... I hope Rose comes around and sees if I have given you somewhat of correct instruction and that I haven't "jacked" you around, haha (no pun intended) that Jack has one unruly mustache, huh? LOL ... Have fun and if I've confused you or anybody then please ask for clarification ... IDK what I'm typlng as I have not proofread the rules, I'm typing off the tip of my finters and typing the numbers I see in the image on the right and hitting enter, lol ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
5533 ... desk cleaning time
Okay, thanks for the post, I'm copying this and pasting elsewhere so I can remember and stop asking you lol, thanks!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18833 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning sweets! I went to bed "late" for me and woke up refreshed and actually feeling quite well! That's a good sign! Hope you got some much needed rest and are ready to take on the day! Enjoy it! >>mwah<<
>>Hello to Max from Jax<<
I am glad you are feeling so good Flower. It is good to be well. I was down over a month but I am finally back to my old self :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18834 Feb 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, thanks for the post, I'm copying this and pasting elsewhere so I can remember and stop asking you lol, thanks!
Morning, Ricky ... I left it over at Junket's, I think ... maybe I should copy/paste it to myself so I don't forget ... you know me and my memory or lack thereof, lol ... have a grand day! FC <3 ...

9097 ... nice full boat ... don't stand up, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18835 Feb 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you are feeling so good Flower. It is good to be well. I was down over a month but I am finally back to my old self :)
Good morning, Denny! Glad you're back to yourself, just don't be old, LOL ... I know you had two bouts of the same thing ... BAM! It came back around and bit you again ... it's over and now you can celebrate Fat Tuesday and have some fun!... They took the little baby out of the King's cake so you don't have to worry about chipping your toof, lol ... Enjoy the day, Denny! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18836 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... I left it over at Junket's, I think ... maybe I should copy/paste it to myself so I don't forget ... you know me and my memory or lack thereof, lol ... have a grand day! FC <3 ...
9097 ... nice full boat ... don't stand up, lol

Here ya go lol!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TAADOTU...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18837 Feb 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Very cool, Ricky ... it's fun isn't it?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18838 Feb 12, 2013
Red White and Blue, Lynyrd Skynyrd: Military Tribute ...


Not the Toby Keith version ...

God Bless Texas ... God Bless America ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18839 Feb 12, 2013
Flowery compliments, and sunshine...dear Flower Child!

Have a good day!

8568 - is what?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18840 Feb 12, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Flowery compliments, and sunshine...dear Flower Child!
Have a good day!
8568 - is what?
Good morning, Perse .. at least for 4 minutes, LOL ... waiting for the sunshine to come through but we are a patient and optimistic bunch, lol ... Thanks for stopping by and have a very pleasant day!

8568 is a pair of 8's 6 high ... you can probably get a book of matches for that, haha

Enjoy your day!*wink*...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18841 Feb 12, 2013
Oh boy! thanks!
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse .. at least for 4 minutes, LOL ... waiting for the sunshine to come through but we are a patient and optimistic bunch, lol ... Thanks for stopping by and have a very pleasant day!
8568 is a pair of 8's 6 high ... you can probably get a book of matches for that, haha
Enjoy your day!*wink*...
I hope it worked for you!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18842 Feb 13, 2013
Good monring guys!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18843 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning. Notice how dead it is without Kevin.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18844 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning folks.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18845 Feb 13, 2013
Hello Flower and friends :) It is hump day

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18846 Feb 13, 2013
Good Morning Flower...
Well the rain decided to be snow and right now it's coming down pretty hard and has been since about 10:30...
So we have around an inch or two right now.. The forecast says it's gonna stop and that it should all melt off but I don't have much faith in the same people who said we might get a little snow mixed in with rain..hahahaha
I swear weather forecaster has got to be the best job in the world because no matter how many times they get it wrong they don't get fired...
;o)
I hope that your day has been a good one so far and that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself.. Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChristineM 115,123
I read the news today, oh boy (Jun '10) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 848
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 35,957
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr CJ Rocker 6,530
OMG! Just look at this! 1 hr Grace Nerissa 35
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Silly times 77,234
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Silly times 8,952
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 145,087
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr wichita-rick 793
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 4 hr Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 18,456
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••