For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18786 Feb 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is nice, FC. Enjoy your weekend. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... you deserve a nice day and a sweet weekend! Enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18788 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, well you sound like you're feeling better!
One more time, how do you get a full house out of 6607?
I know the 0 is a wild card, but in real cards you need 5 cards for a full house, how do you get a full house out of 4 cards?
(last time I'll ask I swear) lol
the 0 is wild so you get 3 6's and 2 7's ... a full house ...

9394 ... a pair of 9's ... over a 4 ... deal me another hand ...

yep, I actually drove again today ... gravity, gotta love it ... my feet touch the ground and whoopty doo ... whoa, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18789 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pretend like I didn't hear that! lol
lol ...

7666 ... how devilish ... beats my last hand ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18790 Feb 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... nice song there ... the words always strike chords to the music ... Never heard of Sixto Rodriguez but thanks for turning us on to him ... Nice contest yall have going on ... I could probably go on to making a "Roses are Red, violets are blue" type of poem, LOL ... Speaking of which, my friend Jennifer B wrote a song when she was 16 and has recently hit the studio with it ... I hope this link comes out that I'm about to drop ... the name of the song is
JENNIFER B ~ 100 PROOF MISERY ...
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_159...
hope you as well as the other here enjoy it ...
She spent many months recently with full body scan radiation for the big C word that came back after years and years of remission ... she looks and sounds well as ever ... Big C word go away ... Cancer is never kind to anyone so wear red on the days designated and support your local cancer foundation ...
Well, Will ... it's been a couple days running ... It's only 1030 and I need a nap already, lol ... Hope you're enjoying your day thus far and are working on poem writing skills ... GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
7795 ... gets you another roll of the dice
I'm going over to listen to Jennifer right now, F-C!

Thanks...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18791 Feb 9, 2013
Good Morning Little Flower...
I had a great nights sleep and a most unexpected HAPPY DREAM... woke up feeling like I wanted to stay in that dream...
Yesterday when My Sister came over I saw the bit mark on her leg, it's about a inch and a half long but it isn't deep just a big scratch mark..
She's OK so I doubt that she would persue the issue, The owner of the dogs are facing some real serious fines.. Louisville KY has one hell of a dog ordinance law and those people are being fined out the yingyang... plus if they want to get their dogs back they will have to pay 200 a day per dog to the APS... Those dogs are not gonna be going back to those people and I can only hope that the ones that didn't attack will find loving responsible owners... It's a damn shame they weren't taken better care of...
Sounds like Jax was gonna claim that fresh clean soft comforter for his...hahahahaha No your dogs are no spoiled not anymore than mine are...
;o)
I don't have much to do today so that's a good thing.. I think I'm just gonna kick back and do a whole lot of nothing...
I hope that your day will be a really good one and I hope that no matter what you do you will have a bunch of fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my very best wishes.. and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18792 Feb 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
7666 ... how devilish ... beats my last hand ...
Good morning Flower. I wonder how much longer our good weather will last:) Might get some rain headed our way.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18793 Feb 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going over to listen to Jennifer right now, F-C!
Thanks...
Hi Will! Hope your Saturday is going well ... Mine is great! Got to get out this morning, have breakfast with my bestie, go shopping --> good finds on sale and all around good wholesome fun ... I'm sure you'll like Jennifer's song! Have a great weekend! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

2948 ... deal me another hand

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18794 Feb 9, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Good Morning Little Flower...
I had a great nights sleep and a most unexpected HAPPY DREAM... woke up feeling like I wanted to stay in that dream...
Yesterday when My Sister came over I saw the bit mark on her leg, it's about a inch and a half long but it isn't deep just a big scratch mark..
She's OK so I doubt that she would persue the issue, The owner of the dogs are facing some real serious fines.. Louisville KY has one hell of a dog ordinance law and those people are being fined out the yingyang... plus if they want to get their dogs back they will have to pay 200 a day per dog to the APS... Those dogs are not gonna be going back to those people and I can only hope that the ones that didn't attack will find loving responsible owners... It's a damn shame they weren't taken better care of...
Sounds like Jax was gonna claim that fresh clean soft comforter for his...hahahahaha No your dogs are no spoiled not anymore than mine are...
;o)
I don't have much to do today so that's a good thing.. I think I'm just gonna kick back and do a whole lot of nothing...
I hope that your day will be a really good one and I hope that no matter what you do you will have a bunch of fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my very best wishes.. and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey there little Rose Bud ... we'll have to flip a coin to see whose pups are more spoiled ... that coin'd have to have two heads or two tails, lol ... the week before Jax had his grooming at the vet's by Cindy who put a bandana over him ... Terry came over one day and somehow Jax had his front leg in it ... Terry said he looked like Mr America with a sash or something ... she cracked me up when she was telling me ... I asked her to bring him in so I could cut if off as I couldn't have no fairy (HEY NO PROFILING) pup ... she'd already taken it off ... I would've had difficulty hoisting PoohBear in the back seat of the car to have his buzz cut so I just called the Lake Dog Grooming people come over ... it's only 10 bucks more and I don't have to leave the house ... I'd spend that much in gas to drive a mile to the vets ... The boyz have their summer cuts ... they look like puppies again ... God love their pointy little heads, lol ... Well, we had a little cool front come in with some precipitation so I guess it's headed your way >>ducks for cover<< quack! hahaha ... sorry 'bout that, Rose ... ain't my fault ... it just sprinkled a little bit and it stopped ... no sun and ON THE PORCH: 66
Hope your day is going good and S is alright ... TTYS Love ya big! FC <3 ...

4291 ... I've got two hands, give me another

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18795 Feb 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I wonder how much longer our good weather will last:) Might get some rain headed our way.
Hi Denny ... we'll take the beautiful weather ... all the outside plants have been taken outside as if spring is here ... it will get down to 39 in a couple of days but no threat of freeze ... it has been beautiful here as well ... let's just embrace and enjoy it ... hope you and the lady are having a nice weekend ... >>smiles<< FC <3 ...

5744 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18796 Feb 9, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Facing the Giants ... excellent ... it's a Christian type movie (Hey, no profiling, lol;)... well, written, good performances, funny, witty, sends a good message and ends very well ...

one part I've got to tell you ... the coach all through the movie keeps having to jump start his crummy car ... he gets a brand new pick up ... the assistant coach says something to the effect that if the coach gets a new truck then he as the assistant coach should at least get a ---> wait for it -----> "a moped" LOL ... it was cute!...

you can get it through Netflix ... watch it ... it's a good movie ... and YES, God love it! It made me cry! LOLOL ... I'm such a sap, hahahaha

4762 ... no betting for me to day;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18797 Feb 10, 2013
Good morning everyone! It's raining! Yippee ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

6647 ... sing a song of sixpence

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18798 Feb 10, 2013
Following you around slow down there young'un.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18799 Feb 10, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Following you around slow down there young'un.
Morning sweets! Yep, I'm getting around a lot better now and moving faster, too! Catch me if you can, haha ... I'm glad Max loves the snow ... I imagine my pups would love it, too! The pups, PB ~ Jax & Max frolicking in the snow ... what a vision, lol ... then they'd come right up to us and shake it right off on us and we'd put up our hands, close our eyes and turn our heads and say, "no" and probably laugh ... yep, what a visual, LOL ...

Have a beautiful day, my friend! You deserve it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3

>>big time mwah<<

2212 ... an engine powered snow blower

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18800 Feb 10, 2013
good morning Flower. Here's hoping you enjoy your Sunday.

Not much going on here, church, then I guess to the grocery--I didn't manage to get by there yesterday.

Prepping for the week ahead.

Hearts, hugs, and dog biscuits.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18801 Feb 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
good morning Flower. Here's hoping you enjoy your Sunday.
Not much going on here, church, then I guess to the grocery--I didn't manage to get by there yesterday.
Prepping for the week ahead.
Hearts, hugs, and dog biscuits.....
Good morning, pretty one! Sunday started early this morning with the rain which was music to my ears ... drink for my plants and trees and water off Jax's mohawk back, LOL ... I'm actually awake for CBS SUNDAY MORNING ... I love that show ... having woken up early I hope I'm awake for 60 MINUTES this evening ... I only need a few items from the grocery store but will wait tomorrow and send my helper for those items ... no biggy ... Hope Sunday service is nice as usual, your errands are effortless and the rest of your day is lovely! Enjoy it!

Hugs, hearts and lazy Sundays ... FC <3 ...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18802 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there little Rose Bud ... we'll have to flip a coin to see whose pups are more spoiled ... that coin'd have to have two heads or two tails, lol ... the week before Jax had his grooming at the vet's by Cindy who put a bandana over him ... Terry came over one day and somehow Jax had his front leg in it ... Terry said he looked like Mr America with a sash or something ... she cracked me up when she was telling me ... I asked her to bring him in so I could cut if off as I couldn't have no fairy (HEY NO PROFILING) pup ... she'd already taken it off ... I would've had difficulty hoisting PoohBear in the back seat of the car to have his buzz cut so I just called the Lake Dog Grooming people come over ... it's only 10 bucks more and I don't have to leave the house ... I'd spend that much in gas to drive a mile to the vets ... The boyz have their summer cuts ... they look like puppies again ... God love their pointy little heads, lol ... Well, we had a little cool front come in with some precipitation so I guess it's headed your way >>ducks for cover<< quack! hahaha ... sorry 'bout that, Rose ... ain't my fault ... it just sprinkled a little bit and it stopped ... no sun and ON THE PORCH: 66
Hope your day is going good and S is alright ... TTYS Love ya big! FC <3 ...
4291 ... I've got two hands, give me another
Hey Beautiful Spirit!...
I am gonna come down to Texas and chuck you a good one in the arm...
It is freakin' pouring down Rassin' frassin' muther ruckin' asty nass rain! I don't have to take the pack out for another hour and a half and I really hope that it has stopped by then... If not I am gonna be mad as a ...... Wait for it....
WET HEN!!!hahahahaha
Got a good giggle with My Sister a little while ago... She said those people who owned the dogs were out in their yard all day yesterday cleaning it up... To bad it wasn't today though..
;o)
As it is they are still gonna have to shell out for shots and tags on the one dog that ran back into the house and if they surrender the dogs that were picked up they will have to pay a fee for that... and if they want those dogs back they are gonna end up paying close to 2,000 altogether to get them...
They haven't even offered to say they were sorry that she got bit... shows ya what kind of people they are right there don't it...
It was great hearing from you and I want you to know you were not the only person who couldn't get through.. Brenda tried to call me too... I haven't the first clue what was going on other than that thing with the Antivirus program...
Seems like everything is running just fine now... and the phone is working...
I have BBQ chicken in the oven along with baked beans and it is starting to smell real good... I'll slow cook it till dinner time then I am gonna make some mashed potatoes and corn to go along with it.. I should be pig fat and hog happy by the time I get through eating dinner tonight...
I hope that you are enjoying that sunshine and that no matter what you do you will have a bunch of fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1336... Bet a pair of muddy sneakers...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18803 Feb 10, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Beautiful Spirit!...
I am gonna come down to Texas and chuck you a good one in the arm...
It is freakin' pouring down Rassin' frassin' muther ruckin' asty nass rain! I don't have to take the pack out for another hour and a half and I really hope that it has stopped by then... If not I am gonna be mad as a ...... Wait for it....
WET HEN!!!hahahahaha
Got a good giggle with My Sister a little while ago... She said those people who owned the dogs were out in their yard all day yesterday cleaning it up... To bad it wasn't today though..
;o)
As it is they are still gonna have to shell out for shots and tags on the one dog that ran back into the house and if they surrender the dogs that were picked up they will have to pay a fee for that... and if they want those dogs back they are gonna end up paying close to 2,000 altogether to get them...
They haven't even offered to say they were sorry that she got bit... shows ya what kind of people they are right there don't it...
It was great hearing from you and I want you to know you were not the only person who couldn't get through.. Brenda tried to call me too... I haven't the first clue what was going on other than that thing with the Antivirus program...
Seems like everything is running just fine now... and the phone is working...
I have BBQ chicken in the oven along with baked beans and it is starting to smell real good... I'll slow cook it till dinner time then I am gonna make some mashed potatoes and corn to go along with it.. I should be pig fat and hog happy by the time I get through eating dinner tonight...
I hope that you are enjoying that sunshine and that no matter what you do you will have a bunch of fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1336... Bet a pair of muddy sneakers...
Afternoon there Rose Bud! How can you BBQ chicken in the oven? I thought that was reserved for the grille? Oh, it's raining, oops! LOL ... Yep, the sun came out and OUT ON THE PORCH: 70 degrees ... very nice so I'm sending it your way ---> catch it! Wish we had all that rain to fill up the lake but It's just a wish at this point in time ... Mister Mister and Jackie Boy are out enjoying it and I just watched a movie ... re-runs of NCIS are on USA channel ... I'm getting ready to clear off my desk which someone might say that a cluttered desk is the sign of a genius ... Really? no, REALLY? who'd of thunk it, lol ... Hope your dinner turns out yom yom and your thoroughly enjoy it ... I'm having honey graham crackers and some water ... I think it's pot roast with fresh veggies tonight ... tapioca pudding, too! can hardly wait ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening and TTYS! Love ya, mean it! smooches for the pooches, too! FC <3 ...

2739 ... fold like a paper airplane

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18804 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon there Rose Bud! How can you BBQ chicken in the oven? I thought that was reserved for the grille? Oh, it's raining, oops! LOL ... Yep, the sun came out and OUT ON THE PORCH: 70 degrees ... very nice so I'm sending it your way ---> catch it! Wish we had all that rain to fill up the lake but It's just a wish at this point in time ... Mister Mister and Jackie Boy are out enjoying it and I just watched a movie ... re-runs of NCIS are on USA channel ... I'm getting ready to clear off my desk which someone might say that a cluttered desk is the sign of a genius ... Really? no, REALLY? who'd of thunk it, lol ... Hope your dinner turns out yom yom and your thoroughly enjoy it ... I'm having honey graham crackers and some water ... I think it's pot roast with fresh veggies tonight ... tapioca pudding, too! can hardly wait ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening and TTYS! Love ya, mean it! smooches for the pooches, too! FC <3 ...
2739 ... fold like a paper airplane
Good morning Flower. Another beautful day ahead. I had a great day yesterday,.I got a new listing plus I picked up a good prospect on building a new home:) I am not making the money I used to but I love the freedom I have :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18805 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will! Hope your Saturday is going well ... Mine is great! Got to get out this morning, have breakfast with my bestie, go shopping --> good finds on sale and all around good wholesome fun ... I'm sure you'll like Jennifer's song! Have a great weekend! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
2948 ... deal me another hand
Happy Monday!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18806 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, I actually drove again today ... gravity, gotta love it ... my feet touch the ground and whoopty doo ... whoa, lol ...

So you can get 2 cards out of a wild 0?

I had a 6607, with a 0 that gets me to 666, then that leaves a 7, and that's where I get confused?

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, well you sound like you're feeling better!
One more time, how do you get a full house out of 6607?
I know the 0 is a wild card, but in real cards you need 5 cards for a full house, how do you get a full house out of 4 cards?
(last time I'll ask I swear) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Poppyann 14,184
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min wichita-rick 19,903
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Poppyann 44,703
News Necrophilia Fetish Freak Dead People Corpse Pic... 8 min wichita-rick 6
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 9 min Poppyann 59,894
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 14 min wichita-rick 10,907
2words into 2new words (May '12) 25 min Poppyann 3,930
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Privasi 33,385
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 197,862
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr TheJerseyDevil 8,871