|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping you have a great day.
Cooper and Jack were off chasing pheasants this AM AGAIN. lol. It's all fun and games until they catch one. But thankfully more get away than get caught....
Hearts, hugs, and pheasants.....
Good morning, Princess ... glad Jack finally came around ... He & Coop are back to their old antics, lol ... I was looking all over the place for Jax last evening, the wind started to howl and the temps dropping quickly ... not on his corner of the sofa, not PoohBear's bed, not on his bed, not on the floor with his body showing and his head under the bed ... I whistled for him outside and nada ... I went back in the bedroom and there he was right square in the MIDDLE OF MY BED! oh, no no no ... uh huh ... freshly made bed, comfortor straight from dry cleaners,

pssst Jax ...(nothing) >snap fingers< pssst Jackie Boy ... he lifts his head and looks at me ... I say to him "DOWN, now!" ... he jumps as high as a kangaroo straight to his little bed and then looked at me with those puppy dog eyes like "what did I do?" ... He and PoohBear had their buzz hair cuts yesterday afternoon and Nadia left Jax with a little of a mohawk ... the housekeeper washed ALL of their bedding so everything was clean ... but NOOOOOOOOOOO he wanted in the middle of MY bed ... I don't think so ... what a little booger I tell ya ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Wild Thang...
;o)
You are not the only one who slept in... I felt so bad about it though because I just know the packs eyes had to be floating when I finally crawled out at 10:15... Poor babies.. They all got an extra treat and a big I'M SORRY for me today...
I took a couple of Tylenol PMs and boy did they work... I slept like a rock...
I sure hope that your helper will work out for you this time and I'm really glad that you are feeling so much better.. and YIPPEE!!! for you and getting those new floors put down... It will make a huge difference...
I want to tear out the carpet in my livingroom and replace it with wood flooring that matches the kitchen and bar area.. Carpet and this pack of mine along with rainy days and you can imagine what all I go through trying to keep it clean...
I hope that you will have a great day today and no matter what you get into I hope that you will enjoy yourself...
OK gonna surf for a few minutes and then I guess I'll get started on this day for real...
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1449.... bet there's sunshine right now....
Good morning Rosebud ... guess I missed most of yesterday ... I'm breaking in the new housekeeper and I tell you it's like doing all the work myself ... she's slow and go and it's driving me crazy but I must count all my blessing and just shaddup, LOL ... sometimes I forget just how difficult it is to make a bed and lift heavy wet clothing or towels out of a washing maching etc etc etc ... the things we take for granted ... we had a record of 85 degrees in A-town yesterday ... ON THE PORCH: 87 ... cool front blew in overnight and only to be around 75 today ... the sun is shining and the wind is blowing but it's still a nice day ... I'm sending all that niceness to you right now ---> okay, there it went .... did you get it ... Thinking of you and wishing the best of days! TTYS Love you, FC <3 ...

7054 ... a straight ~ guarantees you a great day

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower-Child. Saw you were here and thought I'd drop in and say 'hi'.
(we keep missing each other on the timing)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Did you see a movie? I have been reading Robert Parker. He writes the Jessi Stone series and another character Spencer. Pretty good read :)
Good morning, Denny ... no, haven't been to any movies as of late ... meant to last Friday for the new Stallone movie but something came up ... had to give up on reading due to a temporary condition with the eyes so you can imagine I have been bored to no end ... daytime television leaves a lot to be desired ... Just been slowed down a bit but doc says by the 3rd week (next week) I should really be on the road to recovery and by the 4th week (week after next) I should MAYBE be able to go back to the gym ... I'm having serious gym withdrawals, book withdrawals, movie theater withdrawals and all kind of withdrawals, LOL ... Life will be back to normal SOON! or else, hahahaha ... Hope life is treating you good ... You'll have to remind me of those books at a later time when I can find a pen and read what I write ... Have a nice day, Denny! FC <3 ...

9522 ... a pair of deuce's ... a pair of bifocals ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
Happy friday guys!
I got 4 of a kind earlier, this time 3 of a kind ..... 6607, bets FC's dogs!
Good morning, Ricky!... 6607 ... full house 6's over 7's ... AND YOU BET MY PUPS?????????? why you little stinker ... I'm coming to get you, hahahahahaha ... Here comes Jax for you now, lol ... TGIF, huh Ricky? It seems like it's been the longest week ever ... I'm started to really feel better physically and I want to go to the gym ... I asked the doc if I could lift 3# weights at home and he emphatically said, "NO" no weight resistance, nothing! MAYBE the 3rd week, harumph! Oh, it's driving me crazy! Crazier than normal, ha! Hey, only I can say that ... He asks me to be patient, me? yeah, right! lol ... okay, I'll try ... Hope your day is going great and your weekend will be super! Enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...

7232 ... bet you a snooker cue

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Morning sweets! >>mwah<<

7576 ... bet you a warm cozy blanket with all that snow expected in you 20 this weekend ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Flower Flower Flower! Flower Child!
hello to FC and all her friends! Happy Friday.
*ponders if Ms. Flower made it home from her date*
Hmmmm
<3
Hello Perse ... two days later and here I am, hahahaha and it was grand ... wait, what date? Oh, that one *winks*... How's it going Perse?... I guess by now you've read I'm going out of my ever loving mind with boredom ... must mean that I'm feeling stronger and stronger everyday ... hope all is well on your end as well ... Happy Friday and enjoy your day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

5555 ... whoo-hoo, the big Kahuna ...

CHICAGO ~ FEELING STRONGER EVERYDAY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
We want Flower!
We want Flower!!
We want Flower!!!
LOL ... okay, you got me ... whatcha gonna do with me,*wink*...

1312 ... zilch

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... glad Jack finally came around ... He & Coop are back to their old antics, lol ... I was looking all over the place for Jax last evening, the wind started to howl and the temps dropping quickly ... not on his corner of the sofa, not PoohBear's bed, not on his bed, not on the floor with his body showing and his head under the bed ... I whistled for him outside and nada ... I went back in the bedroom and there he was right square in the MIDDLE OF MY BED! oh, no no no ... uh huh ... freshly made bed, comfortor straight from dry cleaners,
pssst Jax ...(nothing) >snap fingers< pssst Jackie Boy ... he lifts his head and looks at me ... I say to him "DOWN, now!" ... he jumps as high as a kangaroo straight to his little bed and then looked at me with those puppy dog eyes like "what did I do?" ... He and PoohBear had their buzz hair cuts yesterday afternoon and Nadia left Jax with a little of a mohawk ... the housekeeper washed ALL of their bedding so everything was clean ... but NOOOOOOOOOOO he wanted in the middle of MY bed ... I don't think so ... what a little booger I tell ya ...
LOL. That's what they do. Coop and Jack do the same thing. It's almost like "what? I wasn't supposed to do that? I had no idea it was wrong." LOL. You gotta love 'em....

Have a great Friday, hon....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower-Child. Saw you were here and thought I'd drop in and say 'hi'.
(we keep missing each other on the timing)
Hi Fishman ... so nice to see you again ... yep, sometimes were on the other end of the spectrum ... hope you've been well ... it's been awhile since I've really been "around" ... maybe I'll stay up later than 2000hrs and meet you over at the saloon ... can't really promise that for this week or next but after recuperating a few weeks maybe in a couple of weeks ... Sure nice to see you, Fishman ... Tell the gang hello ... Best wishes for a fantastic Friday and weekend! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ricky, Flower, Rotor, Denny, and all who bloom in Flower's garden. Let's have a super spectacular Friday.....
1837--a whole lot of nothing--I fold.
Morning again, Princess ... so here we come again full circle ... 5 minutes til soap opera time ... made my 0830 appointment this morning after hitting the snooze button about 10 times ... had the a/c on yesterday and had to get up and turn the heater on to warm up the house before I EVEN thought about making that appt ... it was only 46 this morning and I sure wanted to call in "sick" to the doc appt but she wouldn't let me fly on that one, lol ... I made subsequently ... Hope your day will be a great one and you've got all the critters at bay ... Enjoy your day and have fun ... TTYL ... Love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...

6970 ... straight guarantees it

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That's what they do. Coop and Jack do the same thing. It's almost like "what? I wasn't supposed to do that? I had no idea it was wrong." LOL. You gotta love 'em....
Have a great Friday, hon....
Yes, pretty one ... that's what they do ... Thank you and you do the same! <3 ...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rosebud ... guess I missed most of yesterday ... I'm breaking in the new housekeeper and I tell you it's like doing all the work myself ... she's slow and go and it's driving me crazy but I must count all my blessing and just shaddup, LOL ... sometimes I forget just how difficult it is to make a bed and lift heavy wet clothing or towels out of a washing maching etc etc etc ... the things we take for granted ... we had a record of 85 degrees in A-town yesterday ... ON THE PORCH: 87 ... cool front blew in overnight and only to be around 75 today ... the sun is shining and the wind is blowing but it's still a nice day ... I'm sending all that niceness to you right now ---> okay, there it went .... did you get it ... Thinking of you and wishing the best of days! TTYS Love you, FC <3 ...
7054 ... a straight ~ guarantees you a great day
Good Morning Little Flower...
For some reason all that great weather you sent hasn't reached me yet today... It was really nice yesterday though so thanks...hahahahaha
;o)
We are back to the gray skies today... it rained overnight so the yard is a muddy mess again...
It's supposed to warm up some today but that will be followed by more rain... dangit!
I'm sure that your new helper will catch on to the swing of things.. at least I sure hope so.. It's hard for you and her both.. You all have to get to know each other and she has to learn how you need things done...
I'm waiting on my sister to get here and then we are going shopping... She got bit by a dog yesterday... Nothing severe but she has a mark on her leg where the dogs teeth went through her pants..
The Animal control people came and rounded up 3 out of the four dogs her neighbors owned.. They have a doggie door and the dogs were allowed to come and go without supervision so they dug a hole under the fence and made their escape..
The dog that Bit S. was the only one that actually had it's shots.. The animal control said they will hold it for 10 days under quarintine and then if the people pay the fine of 500 dollars it will be released back to them.. The other two will cost them 200 dollars a day till they are claimed.. I seriously doubt that those people will even try to get those dogs back...
They were really not trained at all and they barked constantly... I feel sorry for the dogs to have such irresponsible owners.. I'm just glad my Sister is OK...
I guess I'm gonna surf for a few then throw that load of laundry in the washer in the dryer.. I hope that this will be a really good day for you and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself..
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1060... Bet Ya a muddy floor..
;o)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Little Flower...
For some reason all that great weather you sent hasn't reached me yet today... It was really nice yesterday though so thanks...hahahahaha
;o)
We are back to the gray skies today... it rained overnight so the yard is a muddy mess again...
It's supposed to warm up some today but that will be followed by more rain... dangit!
I'm sure that your new helper will catch on to the swing of things.. at least I sure hope so.. It's hard for you and her both.. You all have to get to know each other and she has to learn how you need things done...
I'm waiting on my sister to get here and then we are going shopping... She got bit by a dog yesterday... Nothing severe but she has a mark on her leg where the dogs teeth went through her pants..
The Animal control people came and rounded up 3 out of the four dogs her neighbors owned.. They have a doggie door and the dogs were allowed to come and go without supervision so they dug a hole under the fence and made their escape..
The dog that Bit S. was the only one that actually had it's shots.. The animal control said they will hold it for 10 days under quarintine and then if the people pay the fine of 500 dollars it will be released back to them.. The other two will cost them 200 dollars a day till they are claimed.. I seriously doubt that those people will even try to get those dogs back...
They were really not trained at all and they barked constantly... I feel sorry for the dogs to have such irresponsible owners.. I'm just glad my Sister is OK...
I guess I'm gonna surf for a few then throw that load of laundry in the washer in the dryer.. I hope that this will be a really good day for you and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself..
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1060... Bet Ya a muddy floor..
;o)
Hello and good morning again, Lady Bug ... WTH ... the dogs dug a hole and got out ... Did the owners not KNOW what the dogs were doing ... they didn't pay enough attention to know that? GOOD GRIEF!!!! >>expletive expletive expletive<< how irre-frickin-sponsible of them ... I know every nook and cranny of when, where, how, why, the other W word of who my pups are doing! Aw snap, poor S ... Hope she is going to be alright ... You need to find out if the the pet owners have homeowners insurance, never mind, call me and I'll walk you through it ... this is my area of expertise ... I'm usually on the other end of it, the defense side not the plaintiff side but, well ---> we'll talk ... goodness ... Have fun shopping as I'm watching my soap opera now and going to to the nail salon, with my scarf over my head, and then the housekeeper will be back at 2 again ... TTYS Luvya, FC <3 ...

4358 ... one look at homeowners insurance policy limits, ha!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
A dog that good deserves to sleep in your bed Flower :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I'm #1 in your eyes lol!!
I'll pretend like I didn't hear that! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky!... 6607 ... full house 6's over 7's ... AND YOU BET MY PUPS?????????? why you little stinker ... I'm coming to get you, hahahahahaha ... Here comes Jax for you now, lol ... TGIF, huh Ricky? It seems like it's been the longest week ever ... I'm started to really feel better physically and I want to go to the gym ... I asked the doc if I could lift 3# weights at home and he emphatically said, "NO" no weight resistance, nothing! MAYBE the 3rd week, harumph! Oh, it's driving me crazy! Crazier than normal, ha! Hey, only I can say that ... He asks me to be patient, me? yeah, right! lol ... okay, I'll try ... Hope your day is going great and your weekend will be super! Enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...
7232 ... bet you a snooker cue
lol, well you sound like you're feeling better!

One more time, how do you get a full house out of 6607?

I know the 0 is a wild card, but in real cards you need 5 cards for a full house, how do you get a full house out of 4 cards?

(last time I'll ask I swear) lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... okay, you got me ... whatcha gonna do with me,*wink*...
1312 ... zilch
I'll tell you in a private pm that you can't post on Topix! lol

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

My day is nice, FC. Enjoy your weekend. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A dog that good deserves to sleep in your bed Flower :)
you got that right, Denny! LOL ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••