“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18741 Feb 6, 2013
Hellloooooouuuu~

Yes, and now it's night again. Have a grand time...singing as you get ready. Have a nice night!

2121 - did I win the toaster over with combo coffee maker?
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight 5 hours ago and now good morning punkins! Wishing you a good hump day ... it is Wednesday isn't it? Sure hope so ... Terry coming to get me on Thursday for a movie ... Oh, no ... I feel and "outing coming on" LOL ... Have a pleasant day, Perse ... FC <3 ...
2626 ... odds are good for a pleasant day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18742 Feb 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... yeppers, I was up early @ 0300 ... Nope, I don't remember a skiier by that name ... but quite a peculiar name ... it's only to be in the high 60's today with a trace of rain, ha! Believe it when I see it, lol ... That's a cute name for an ICU wing ... Just had breakfast ... what did you have? I do believe it's going to be a great day ... Enjoy yours! FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h1Bnl8PjES8XX
SPIRIT ~ I GOT A LINE ON YOU ...
Good morning Flower. Check out wimp.com . They have the best animal video. I saw one the other day of a dog looking out the window barking at things. As the got closer the animal turned around and it was a cat. Once the cat had been caught barking it started to meow :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18743 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Why was I not here already? Geeze, it's been THAT kind of a day. Straightening the dungeon today--geeze but it's a mess. We forgot to feed a couple of prisoners we had down there, oops--now it's just another reaping job for Billy R. LOL
Catch ya later.....
Don't you hate it when that happens:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18744 Feb 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hellloooooouuuu~
Yes, and now it's night again. Have a grand time...singing as you get ready. Have a nice night!
2121 - did I win the toaster over with combo coffee maker?<quoted text>
No but you were so close :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18745 Feb 7, 2013
Hello Flower-Child and other friends, this poetry contest may be of interest, to wordsmiths out there:

Valentine's Day Poetry Challenge!

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.arts.po...

Ok poets, draw your swords and sharpen your pencils (and your wits), a challenge presents itself!!!!

Valentine's day approaches. This is the time we wax poetic about cupid's general disregard for our personal best interests. Here is the challenge:

1. Write a poem.(any form is acceptable, minimum length of 10 lines)
2. The poem MUST be about love and include the word love somewhere in it.
3. There cannot be a single cliche. Not one.
4 The poem must be posted here. Either as a response to this thread or as a new thread but with a reference to this one in it.
5. The poem must be submitted by 02/13/2013 for credit
6. Multiple entries are accepted.

The winner, chosen by votes, receives a $10 gift certificate to the wonderful Cheesecake factory.

Have fun!!!

Regards
-H

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18746 Feb 7, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina... there's only one Tina!
Flower-Child, have you heard Sixto Rodriguez?
Anyone here listen to Rodriguez?
I was browsing in a little record store in Atlanta last night and Rodriguez was playing, the first song snapping pure folk rock at me until I had to ask the counter clerk...
"Who is that man?"
I'm still finding that out and I like what I'm finding. Anyone else?
And I always thought I knew my folk rock.
Sixto Rodriguez - Like Janis:
http://youtu.be/diwYuQ5zyRI
Good morning, Will ... nice song there ... the words always strike chords to the music ... Never heard of Sixto Rodriguez but thanks for turning us on to him ... Nice contest yall have going on ... I could probably go on to making a "Roses are Red, violets are blue" type of poem, LOL ... Speaking of which, my friend Jennifer B wrote a song when she was 16 and has recently hit the studio with it ... I hope this link comes out that I'm about to drop ... the name of the song is

JENNIFER B ~ 100 PROOF MISERY ...
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_159...

hope you as well as the other here enjoy it ...

She spent many months recently with full body scan radiation for the big C word that came back after years and years of remission ... she looks and sounds well as ever ... Big C word go away ... Cancer is never kind to anyone so wear red on the days designated and support your local cancer foundation ...

Well, Will ... it's been a couple days running ... It's only 1030 and I need a nap already, lol ... Hope you're enjoying your day thus far and are working on poem writing skills ... GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

7795 ... gets you another roll of the dice

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18747 Feb 7, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey there Flower...
I'm having a second cup of coffee before I really get started on this day... The pack have been walked, watered, fed, petted and played with so they are happy.. They were napping a few minutes ago but now they are up and reminding me that I live in a clown car... When Josie and Mip get into a conversation I can't help but laugh at them.. They are such goofs...
It's supposed to get up into the 40's today but the skies are overcast and rain is supposed to be moving in this evening...
At least this morning when I took The Pack out for the first walk the ground was frozen and I got to avoid that mud pit... By this afternoon however it will be a mess out there again... I hate mud... OK hate is a strong word but I really.. really.. really do not like it...hahahahaha
:o)
I hope that this will be a good day for you and that no matter what you decided to do today you will have some fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5362... fold like a dust rag...
Good morning lady bug!... went to bed early last night ... not unusual ... slept really well and hope you did as well ... woke up late whichis good, too! Have to go to Home Depot and sign on the dotted line so they can come in one day next week to put in my new flooring, YIPPIE Skippy dollar fifty >>does the happy dance<< Well, last week I had a "special" come in to clean house and like I told you ---> by the time she left I might've well have done it myself having to get up and down up and down to show her this and that, this and that ... she'd been here many times before years and years ago ... Yesterday I got my permanent girl Eva who I had once as a permanent lady from Puerto Rico (NO PROFILING) and man she wanted to catch up on this, how did I lose all "THAT WEIGHT" {hey, NO PROFILING, LOL} this that and the other she didn't even sweep, mop or vacuum and she was here from 2-5 her regular Monday hours and brushed it off to "oh, we have 2 1/2 hours tomorrow" ... I was like WTH?... I was tired so I just blew it off ... grrrrrrrrrrr, lol ... In the end, I think she'll be a good in house dog sitter, lol ... patience my dear, hahahaha who me? hahaha ... Have a good day my friend ... An "outing" today ... who knows what it'll bring EEK, lol Luvya, FC <3 ...

GUNS N' ROSES ~ PATIENCE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18748 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Why was I not here already? Geeze, it's been THAT kind of a day. Straightening the dungeon today--geeze but it's a mess. We forgot to feed a couple of prisoners we had down there, oops--now it's just another reaping job for Billy R. LOL
Catch ya later.....
Good morning, Princess >>smiles and waves<< good to see you in a great mood on the down side getting closer to weeks end ... yep, that sounds like a good job for Billy ... haven't seen much of him lately but I've been wrealing havoc just keeping up here, lol ... Hope all is well and I'll be over to the realm shortly ... lovely to see you as always! Have a fantastic day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18749 Feb 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hellloooooouuuu~
2121 - did I win the toaster over with combo coffee maker?<quoted text>
Good morning, Perse ... I must've been sawing them zzzzzzzzzzzzz's when you posted this ... you could have won the toaster with the comb over, LOL ... you're too funny ... Have an awesome day! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

5164 ... nada, nothing, niet

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18751 Feb 7, 2013
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping you have a great day.

Cooper and Jack were off chasing pheasants this AM AGAIN. lol. It's all fun and games until they catch one. But thankfully more get away than get caught....

Hearts, hugs, and pheasants.....

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18752 Feb 7, 2013
Hey Wild Thang...
;o)
You are not the only one who slept in... I felt so bad about it though because I just know the packs eyes had to be floating when I finally crawled out at 10:15... Poor babies.. They all got an extra treat and a big I'M SORRY for me today...
I took a couple of Tylenol PMs and boy did they work... I slept like a rock...
I sure hope that your helper will work out for you this time and I'm really glad that you are feeling so much better.. and YIPPEE!!! for you and getting those new floors put down... It will make a huge difference...
I want to tear out the carpet in my livingroom and replace it with wood flooring that matches the kitchen and bar area.. Carpet and this pack of mine along with rainy days and you can imagine what all I go through trying to keep it clean...
I hope that you will have a great day today and no matter what you get into I hope that you will enjoy yourself...
OK gonna surf for a few minutes and then I guess I'll get started on this day for real...
Sending You all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1449.... bet there's sunshine right now....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18753 Feb 8, 2013
Good morning Flower. Did you see a movie? I have been reading Robert Parker. He writes the Jessi Stone series and another character Spencer. Pretty good read :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18754 Feb 8, 2013
Happy friday guys!

I got 4 of a kind earlier, this time 3 of a kind ..... 6607, bets FC's dogs!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18756 Feb 8, 2013
Morning Flower and friends.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18757 Feb 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Hey rotor1

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18758 Feb 8, 2013
Hey Rotor!!

(lol)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18759 Feb 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey rotor1
Glad I'm #1 in your eyes lol!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18760 Feb 8, 2013
Flower Flower Flower! Flower Child!
hello to FC and all her friends! Happy Friday.

*ponders if Ms. Flower made it home from her date*

Hmmmm
<3

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18761 Feb 8, 2013
We want Flower!

We want Flower!!

We want Flower!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18763 Feb 8, 2013
Good morning Ricky, Flower, Rotor, Denny, and all who bloom in Flower's garden. Let's have a super spectacular Friday.....

1837--a whole lot of nothing--I fold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min black shuck 152,867
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min DanFromSmithville 134,472
Is it possible to....... 34 min wichita-rick 613
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 1 hr Wolftracks 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,787
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 1 hr SimplyLoveYou 333
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr SimplyLoveYou 1,853
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 26,019
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 8 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web