“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18701 Feb 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Okie dokie ... my ride is here for Super Bowl party ... yall have a great time ... C'ya later ... Have fun ...
>>blows kisses<<
Good morning Flower. What a great agme. How did you like that 109 yard return :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18702 Feb 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Good morning, Ricky ... pretty good link you provided us with this morning ... thanks for sharing ... now go ahead and have yourself a groovy MOnday morning! >grins< FC <3 ...

5553 ... guarantees it

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18703 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning Flower. It sounds like you had a pleasant Sunday.... For the most part I curled up on the couch and read. Lovely day for it.

Have a great day.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18704 Feb 4, 2013
Hey Flower...
Good Morning Sweet Lady... I hope that you were able to unwind after your big Super Bowl Adventure..
I haven't done much of anything so far today...
I got the pack walked, fed and watered... washed a load of dog blankets got them dried and put back in their beds.. They love clean blankets and they always have to rearrange them to the way they like them.. They are so funny...
I was gonna go shopping today but I decided to put that off until tomorrow since it's supposed to rain and maybe snow again today... I have plenty of food and stuff to drink so I'm good..
I hope that you will have a great day today and that you will enjoy yourself no matter what you do... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18705 Feb 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. What a great agme. How did you like that 109 yard return :)
Good afternoon, Denny! That was history in the making,... the only memorable thing about the half time show was the outfits ... the rest, blah blah blah, LOL ... the little angels singing America the Beautiful was beautiful ... what possessed Jennifer Hudson to shriek over and above those children of Sandy Hook Elementary Hook still is a mystery to me ... she completely overshadowed them ... JMHO for what it is worth ... they should have show cased themselves ... Hudson's had her 15 minutes of fame ... she should stick to Weight Watchers commercials and have left the children to America the Beautiful, oh well ... the game, otherwise was good ... I thought the 49'ers were going to make a come back and then Flacco became MVP and rightfully so ... Lewis went out in blazing glory to his retirement ... cool! Hope your day is good so far ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18706 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. It sounds like you had a pleasant Sunday.... For the most part I curled up on the couch and read. Lovely day for it.
Have a great day.
Good afternoon, Princess ... Glad your Sunday was good ... mine was equally so ... early Monday to the docs ... just got back and it's a cool cloudy afternoon ... did see the sun once when I opened my eyes from the back seat ... no sunglasses so I quickly shut them lol ... Hope your Monday is good ... enjoy it ...

Hugs Hearts and sunglasses for a sun shiny day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18707 Feb 4, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Good Morning Sweet Lady... I hope that you were able to unwind after your big Super Bowl Adventure..
I haven't done much of anything so far today...
I got the pack walked, fed and watered... washed a load of dog blankets got them dried and put back in their beds.. They love clean blankets and they always have to rearrange them to the way they like them.. They are so funny...
I was gonna go shopping today but I decided to put that off until tomorrow since it's supposed to rain and maybe snow again today... I have plenty of food and stuff to drink so I'm good..
I hope that you will have a great day today and that you will enjoy yourself no matter what you do... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good afternoon, Rose ... I was going to the Stallone movie today after town but since I've already been to A-town and back (Jim and Barbara drove me) I think I'll pass out and take a nap ... We stopped for lunch and I'm just plain lazy now ... unless Terry calls and drives I'm going to chill out for the rest of the day ... Hope you take a day off and chill, too! Enjoy the rest of the day, Rose! Give yourself a break, lol (as if) hahahahaha Love you, FC <3 ...

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#18708 Feb 4, 2013
Hello Flower Child.
Hope you had a nice weekend.
I'm watching the recording of the GAME yesterday.
I couldn't stay up to the end and haven't yet learned
who won. What a game though. I'm just into it after the black out delay.

Have a great day Dear One.
:)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18709 Feb 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... Glad your Sunday was good ... mine was equally so ... early Monday to the docs ... just got back and it's a cool cloudy afternoon ... did see the sun once when I opened my eyes from the back seat ... no sunglasses so I quickly shut them lol ... Hope your Monday is good ... enjoy it ...
Hugs Hearts and sunglasses for a sun shiny day ...
I'm enjoying my Monday, FC >>hugs+smiles<<

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18710 Feb 4, 2013
Hi sweetie! Yahooo!
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Perse ... we don't really have Phil the groundhog ... we have Matt the Armadillo ... he said, "no more winter, early spring whoo-hoo", LOL ... Enjoy your Sunday! FC <3 ...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18711 Feb 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Rose ... I was going to the Stallone movie today after town but since I've already been to A-town and back (Jim and Barbara drove me) I think I'll pass out and take a nap ... We stopped for lunch and I'm just plain lazy now ... unless Terry calls and drives I'm going to chill out for the rest of the day ... Hope you take a day off and chill, too! Enjoy the rest of the day, Rose! Give yourself a break, lol (as if) hahahahaha Love you, FC <3 ...
I'll take a break if you will..hahahahahaha
I managed to do another load of laundry, mopped the freaking floors twice so far and will be doing it again before the night is up.. I vaccumed and did the dishes.. I had a huge salad for dinner.. I was going to have a steak with it but after I started making the salad I decided just to have that... If I get hungry later then that steak is ready to be fixed...
It's been such a damp gray day here in the valley I think it sucked the energy outta me.. I really wanted to accomplish a bit more than I did... OH well there's always tomorrow...
:o)
I hope that your night is going well and that you were able to kick back and chill.. and if you didn't do that then I hope that you had a bunch of fun... either way I hope that you enjoyed yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18712 Feb 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Denny! That was history in the making,... the only memorable thing about the half time show was the outfits ... the rest, blah blah blah, LOL ... the little angels singing America the Beautiful was beautiful ... what possessed Jennifer Hudson to shriek over and above those children of Sandy Hook Elementary Hook still is a mystery to me ... she completely overshadowed them ... JMHO for what it is worth ... they should have show cased themselves ... Hudson's had her 15 minutes of fame ... she should stick to Weight Watchers commercials and have left the children to America the Beautiful, oh well ... the game, otherwise was good ... I thought the 49'ers were going to make a come back and then Flacco became MVP and rightfully so ... Lewis went out in blazing glory to his retirement ... cool! Hope your day is good so far ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Good mornin Flower. My thread came back just as mysteriously as it disappeared. We have sure been blessed with some nice weather. Let hop it holds :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18713 Feb 5, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Hello Flower Child.
Hope you had a nice weekend.
I'm watching the recording of the GAME yesterday.
I couldn't stay up to the end and haven't yet learned
who won. What a game though. I'm just into it after the black out delay.
Have a great day Dear One.
:)
Good afternoon, PES ... you recorded the game? LOL ... that almost like recording NASCAR hahaha I think Hippichick does that, cracks me up ... but okie dokie ... I have to watch it live and in living color, two snaps up and a circle ... Hope your Monday has been a good one thus far ... it's a beautiful day out so I think I'll stay out ... Enjoy the rest of your afteroon! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18714 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm enjoying my Monday, FC >>hugs+smiles<<
Hi there sweet Emma ... glad your day is going well, too ... It's been a great day ... Enjoy the rest of you afternoon / evening, too! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18715 Feb 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hi sweetie! Yahooo!<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Perse ... isn't it beautiful out? I just love it ... it's like spring has sprung and it's warming up as the week progresses ... wish you were her to enjoy it with me ... the Lake Mobile Grooming peeps are coming tomorrow at 1:30p to give the pups their spring buzz cut, yippee ... I can't keep taking Jax for a weekly bath at the vets ... he STINKS! LOLOL ... after they come I'm throwing his bedding in the wash, pee-you, he smells like a dog, hahahahaha ... Jim Bob and Barbara Ann's little grand-daughter call Jax ---> Jackie Boy ... I've got to hose her down before I send her home, lol ... so embarrassing, ha!... PoohBear, no problem and his long blonde hair you'd think he'd be the stinky one, but nope ... Ashley calls PoohBear ---> Mister Mister ... she's such a sweet little girl ... it's all good ... Thanks for coming by and have a pleasant rest of the day! >hugs< FC <3 ...
Krypteia

Worthing, UK

#18716 Feb 5, 2013
Hello babes,hope your well and in good health,been a while,xx

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18717 Feb 5, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a break if you will..hahahahahaha
I managed to do another load of laundry, mopped the freaking floors twice so far and will be doing it again before the night is up.. I vaccumed and did the dishes.. I had a huge salad for dinner.. I was going to have a steak with it but after I started making the salad I decided just to have that... If I get hungry later then that steak is ready to be fixed...
It's been such a damp gray day here in the valley I think it sucked the energy outta me.. I really wanted to accomplish a bit more than I did... OH well there's always tomorrow...
:o)
I hope that your night is going well and that you were able to kick back and chill.. and if you didn't do that then I hope that you had a bunch of fun... either way I hope that you enjoyed yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey there punkins ... are you working hare today or hardly working ... wait! I know the answer to that question, so never mind, lol ... Well, go the stitches out yesterday and am grateful for that ... Jim Bob and Barbara Ann dropped me off around 2-ish ... I crashed out after that and woke up around 8 ... I thought it was Tuesday morning and called them...Jim Bob answered and told me it was still Monday so I didn't miss Hawaii 5-Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... that's good cuz it was a new one ... next think I know it really is Tuesday ... I must be almost back to normal cuz I ordered a bunch of stuff out of a magazine, hahahhaha ... maybe I should go back and take a long long nap ... anyhow, hope your day is good an ttys ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18718 Feb 5, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Where have you been. Nice to see you and come around more often mate

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18719 Feb 5, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Hello babes! Long time no see ... you are definitely a sight for sore eyes ... good to see you as always! Life's been good to me and hope the same for you ... Hello to the the wife and you take good care of the both of you! Laters babe! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18720 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good mornin Flower. My thread came back just as mysteriously as it disappeared. We have sure been blessed with some nice weather. Let hop it holds :)
Hi there Denny! Stranger things have happened ... and when you go back across the pond and see Krypteia ans S&P ... give them both a big old Texas hug ... if you don't want to hug old Kryp ... then give him a chest bump for me, LOL ... Glad you thread is back ... where else would we get our coffee? LOL ... thanks for stopping by, Denny! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Sun Tzu 21,384
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min Roxie Darling 29,375
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 9 min Peck 452
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 12 min Vector aka Victor... 1,420
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min honeymylove 147,700
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Old Sam 3,745
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 17 min Old Sam 13,357
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr David Morrison 30
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Mister_ E 6,417
Ebola in America 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 33