“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18681 Feb 3, 2013
Good morning Flower. Cold and snowy here, but should warm up and rain all next week.... What a weird winter.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18682 Feb 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Cold and snowy here, but should warm up and rain all next week.... What a weird winter.....
Good morning, Princess ... so very nice to see you ... it is a beautiful day ... Brenda came over after church and we sat out out for awhile ... it is a beautiful day ... Hope you are having one as well ... enjoy it ... the sun is out ... sending you warmth and sunshine ... Love, FC <3 ...

68°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 68°
High 68°Low 54°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18683 Feb 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning FC friends!! Hope today is a good one!
Good morning, Daz ... it's a beautiful day ... wasn't quite sure what time SuperBowl was on ... heard pre-show was at 1130 ... it's been the longest pre-show ever ... it's still on, lol ... and it's almost 3, hahaha ... goodness ... I know I'm going to cry when the children from Sandy Hook Elementary School sing America the Beautiful and I know I'll go outside when Beyonce Knowles comes on the half time show ... lip-sync'er! LOL ... Have a beautiful day, Daz! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18684 Feb 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hi Flower. I hope your weekend is going great. It seems Denny Crain's Place disappeared ? I don't know what is up with that
Good afternoon, Denny! What happenend? it's not on my tracker, either ... Neither is FC's and the Daughters of Anarchy ... IDK I've not been able to find it either ... IDK why, there was nothing evil or bad ever written on it except for one ugly comment from one person across the pond in Ireland on 9/11 to my friend Vic ... Write topix ans ask them to bring it back ... they (topix) probably will if you ask them ... good luck and happy super bowl day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18685 Feb 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC.
I took my wife out to dinner and a movie last night, we try to do a date night every Satrurday. We saw Stand Up Guys. It was really good, not that anything with both Al Pacino and Christopher Walken would be bad. The ending left a little to be desired, I won't go into details, but the acting and story were great.
Good afternoon, H'Lo ... that is so sweet of you to keep it real with your wife by having date night ... how sweet! Want to pinch you little cheeks and tell you so, lol ... Robert De Niro was on CBS Sunday Morning ... Just love that era of bad boys ... Al Pacino fits right in there with them ... Walken is a trip, isn't he ... well, hope yall enjoyed the movie just the same ... you've got me curious about the ending now, lol ... I may sneak out next week to the movies and watch Stallone's new movie, IDK ... Hope you and the wife enjoy the super bowl, if yall are in to it ... otherwise, enjoy the rest of you afternoon/evening ... Peace & Love, H'Lo ... FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#18686 Feb 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Daz ... it's a beautiful day ... wasn't quite sure what time SuperBowl was on ... heard pre-show was at 1130 ... it's been the longest pre-show ever ... it's still on, lol ... and it's almost 3, hahaha ... goodness ... I know I'm going to cry when the children from Sandy Hook Elementary School sing America the Beautiful and I know I'll go outside when Beyonce Knowles comes on the half time show ... lip-sync'er! LOL ... Have a beautiful day, Daz! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
I've been watching SuperBowl something since around 7am, maybe before. It comes on at 3:00, well that's the pre game right before kickoff. That would be around 5 your time with kickoff around 5:20 maybe.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18687 Feb 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Woman!!!.. Good to see you feel up to posting again.. I hope that you will heal up quick and be better than ever, for all the trouble you have had to go through..
The Pack have all been walked, given their treats and tucked into bed for the night... I am not far behind them.. It's been a long day for this ol' gal..
Took a couple of Tylenol PMs and I hope that they kick in soon..
I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet... Sending you healing thoughts and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8712... fold like a blanket...
Good afternooon, Rose ... hope you were able to get some rest ... I've got sleep 3 nights in a row, can you believe it? Could've drop an Hbomb and I'd of slept right through it ... I was out like a light! Good quality sleep and I needed it ... I've slept through most of the "pre-game" business but heard a few key names being dropped as we ran through super bowl 1 thru 46 bringing us to the new super bowl 47 ... I've heard enough HEY-NUK-CHA (enough) of Hurricane Katrina ... know what I mean! Alright already! goodness, we get it!... Hope your afternoon is sunny and bright and you're having a great time ... carry on, lol ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

2540 ... a straight ... wins the jackpot

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18688 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day with my sister, FC. Enjoy your evening. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... glad you were able to catch up with your sister ... that is always special to hear from you ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18689 Feb 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hi! Good to hear. Sleep heals. Yay to an early spring. <quoted text>
Hi Perse ... we don't really have Phil the groundhog ... we have Matt the Armadillo ... he said, "no more winter, early spring whoo-hoo", LOL ... Enjoy your Sunday! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18690 Feb 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Denny.
Hi Flower and friends.
Good afternoon sweets >>mwah<<

3939 ... just hoping for a good game ... matters not who wins ... enjoy the game, Rotor!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18691 Feb 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Here's a GREAT tune for you guys!
Decode, Paramore....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RvnkAtWcKYgXX
Hi Ricky ... that was a great song, Ricky ... thanks for playing ... Enjoy your Sunday afternoon ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18692 Feb 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hope today finds you better than yesterday FC. Take care of yourself!
Hiya Daz ... thanks for the well wishes ... hope you are having a fine day, too ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18693 Feb 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon all ... thanks for stopping by ... having broken in a new housekeeper ... it was exhausting ... might as well have done the work myself, not really ... Really, lol ...
okay, the brake check story ... so, the day I was wearing my scarf on an early morning starting at 0300, Tuesday <--- a few days ago, what I can remember ...
I'm waiting in the parking garage about 0430 ... I've got my sear reclined, with my seat belt still on, why? IDK ... I forgot I suppoose ... I hear THUMP THUMP THUMP ...
"Rosanna's Daddy had a car she loved to drive, took the keys one night and took it for a ride, turned up the radio just as loud as it would go, blew out the speakers in her daddy's radio, she was shakin' whoa whoa whoa"
---> and I'm jammin' to Eddie Money song and so is Mister Dude in his red truck right?...
pulls up next to me and parks and I'm still jammin' till he gets out and rams his door into mine (he doesn't see me)... and I say,
me: whoa there Cowboy
him: oops, sorry, didn't see you
me: I say not
him: are you stuck there
me: uh, well ... uh, well ... well, it seems that I am
him: need some help
me: well, seems I do (can't get out of the reclined position)
him: okay, hold on (he puts his lab coat on
me: I hide some things and readust myself
him: Comes to my side and opens my doer
me: okie dokie seems my lever is stuck, you mind pulling the lever?
him: nope, here let me and my seat just about catapults me through the front windshield of my car and my coffee spills all over his lab coat
me: oops, sorry 'bout that! You a lab rat?
him: I've been called worse ...
me: a doctor?
him: he laughe and says, yes! I'm a doctor and yes, he's been called worse! He extends his hand and says, "hi, my name is Dirk" ...
me: oh, you have been called worse .. I have a friend named Dirk .. we call him a jerk ... I start laughing ... he starts laughing ...
Can I get your dry cleaning bill?
him: Why, so you can have a second shot?
me: I don't need a second shot, I'm pretty good aim at the first shot
him: that you are ...
then ... my travel alarm goes off on the dash ... my cell phone starts ringing on the dash ...
him: should I be stepping away from the vehicle ... I mean, your scarf, the cell, the alarm ... what does all that mean?...
me: I thought a minute and he must have been terrified ... omigosh ... I started laughing and said, "don't worry, Dirk, really! don't worry" ... I took off my scarf and stopped the alarm and stopped my phone ... "I just didn't want to be late getting into the building" ...
him: "OH MY GOD" ...
the poor boy was whiter that white out ...(NO PROFILING)....
Bet he was scared ... geesh, he scared me I was scared, LOL ...
Yall, have a great evening ... I'm out of here ... it's time to sleep ... it's 1730 ... Scott Pelley time ...
Blows kisses ...
3729 ... nada
Laters baby ..........
Hello FC!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18694 Feb 3, 2013
Oh, because I just can't hold it in any longer ... beyonce will never EVER be the next new Tina Turner, NEVER EVER, got it beyonce knowles???? and WTH kind of name is beyonce? nor will she ever be Whitney ... to me, beyonce will always be known as the lip-sync-er, LOL ... come on over here and I'll tell you how I really feel, LOL ...

The most beautiful National Anthem I've ever remembered in years past and still gives me goosies ...

NATIONAL ANTHEM ~ WHITNEY HOUSTON ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18695 Feb 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching SuperBowl something since around 7am, maybe before. It comes on at 3:00, well that's the pre game right before kickoff. That would be around 5 your time with kickoff around 5:20 maybe.
Hi Daz ... is 1525 (3:25p)... I called Philip and Terry to see what time ... no answer ... Brenda brought me something to eat so I munched a little ... gave the rest to my pups which is a no-no, lol ... they don't usually get table scraps but I hate to throw away good food and I don't do left overs ... How are you today?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18696 Feb 3, 2013
JB says 2 hours to go til kickoff so that is 5:30pm ... and the brothers face-off ... yippee ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18697 Feb 3, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello FC!
Hi Will >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18698 Feb 3, 2013
Okie dokie ... my ride is here for Super Bowl party ... yall have a great time ... C'ya later ... Have fun ...

>>blows kisses<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18699 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning everyone!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18700 Feb 4, 2013
Dancing Merengue Dog ..... Incredible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personality Test 4 min Trunketeer 4
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,730
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Mega Monster 25,734
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,879
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 12 min Spirit67_ 7,385
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,316
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Blitzking 132,761
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Tom2Tone 152,523
Is it possible to....... 2 hr toad4754 579
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 hr Princess Hey 334
More from around the web