“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18660 Jan 31, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about it first on Facebook. He was headed into the courthouse to try a misdemeanor case. Hit multiple times. I had to go do some research about that one.
Bummer ... there aren't any metal detectors at any courthouse I ever been in ... guess that will soon change, too ...

Have a good night yall ... xoxo

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18661 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Flower...
I hope that you are getting some much deserved rest and I hope that all of your dreams are sweet...
Here's a little Wake Up Tune for ya... Kinda shows that you can take jibberish and make it sound good..hahahahaha



Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18662 Feb 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
I'm always talking too much maybe talking too much, I love that little girl and I just can't get enough ...
love this song ... listen to it --- now go!
EDDIE MONEY ~ SHAKING ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9GkWTbEjpS8XX
3096 ... shaking, snapping her fingers ...
Good morning Flower. Looks like you are having fun today :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18663 Feb 1, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was about to answer you. It was just on the news here.
Did you hear about the DA in Kaufman county getting gunned down today? WFAA Dallas said it was Aryan Brotherhood.
Another shooting at a gun free zone. You know you can carry a gun on the floor of out state capitol because most of the legislators are armed :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18664 Feb 1, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Here's a GREAT tune for you guys!

Decode, Paramore....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18665 Feb 1, 2013
That's a cool song!1

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#18666 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Another shooting at a gun free zone. You know you can carry a gun on the floor of out state capitol because most of the legislators are armed :)
I love the Texas State Capitol. I was just there on 12/26/12. It was hubby's first visit to Austin and it was the first thing I took him to see. I know that the south entrance has metal detectors. The 26th was a great day to go. The Christmas tree was still up in the house, or maybe it was the senate chambers. It was really pretty. Not a lot of people visiting, the first floor of the parking garage was only half filled.

After reading a few more news stories it appears that he was in the Dept of Motor vehicles parking lot headed to his office, and was confronted by one, possibly two people wearing all black. I'm sure you've seen the Dallas news and how it's changed from yesterday morning. I know that the shooters got off at least 20 rounds based on the one of the pictures.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#18667 Feb 1, 2013
Hope today finds you better than yesterday FC. Take care of yourself!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18668 Feb 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hope today finds you better than yesterday FC. Take care of yourself!
Good morning Daz and Flower. The weekend is upon us :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18669 Feb 2, 2013
Morning Denny.

Hi Flower and friends.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18670 Feb 2, 2013
Morning Denny, Flower, Rotor! Happy Saturday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18671 Feb 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning Denny, Flower, Rotor! Happy Saturday.
Good morning Perse, Rotor, Denny, Princess, Hippichick, ColoradoChick, Wildbluerose, Will Dockery and all ... finally slept TWO nights in a row ... yesterday til 4PM, wow!... burning daylight again ... can't have that >>sighs<< (asks herself why not?)...

ON THE PORCH: 70's and sunny ... Phil showed up on the porch ... our neighborhood groundhog, no more winter ... spring has sprung, yippee ...

Happy Saturday! Enjoy your day ... >>blows kisses<<

Want to laugh? listen to this video ... it's too freakin' funny ... the words are hysterical ...

It's a great day to whoop somebody's arse, or something like that ... the link on my facebook is funnier! laugh and laugh out loud, lol ... now go!*wink*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18672 Feb 2, 2013
68°F
Clear
Feels like: 68°
High 72°Low 43°

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18673 Feb 2, 2013
Hi! Good to hear. Sleep heals. Yay to an early spring.
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Perse, Rotor, Denny, Princess, Hippichick, ColoradoChick, Wildbluerose, Will Dockery and all ... finally slept TWO nights in a row ... yesterday til 4PM, wow!... burning daylight again ... can't have that >>sighs<< (asks herself why not?)...
ON THE PORCH: 70's and sunny ... Phil showed up on the porch ... our neighborhood groundhog, no more winter ... spring has sprung, yippee ...
Happy Saturday! Enjoy your day ... >>blows kisses<<
Want to laugh? listen to this video ... it's too freakin' funny ... the words are hysterical ...
It's a great day to whoop somebody's arse, or something like that ... the link on my facebook is funnier! laugh and laugh out loud, lol ... now go!*wink*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18674 Feb 2, 2013
I had a nice day with my sister, FC. Enjoy your evening. >>hugs+smiles<<

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18675 Feb 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Perse, Rotor, Denny, Princess, Hippichick, ColoradoChick, Wildbluerose, Will Dockery and all ... finally slept TWO nights in a row ... yesterday til 4PM, wow!... burning daylight again ... can't have that >>sighs<< (asks herself why not?)...
ON THE PORCH: 70's and sunny ... Phil showed up on the porch ... our neighborhood groundhog, no more winter ... spring has sprung, yippee ...
Happy Saturday! Enjoy your day ... >>blows kisses<<
Want to laugh? listen to this video ... it's too freakin' funny ... the words are hysterical ...
It's a great day to whoop somebody's arse, or something like that ... the link on my facebook is funnier! laugh and laugh out loud, lol ... now go!*wink*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX
Hey Woman!!!.. Good to see you feel up to posting again.. I hope that you will heal up quick and be better than ever, for all the trouble you have had to go through..
The Pack have all been walked, given their treats and tucked into bed for the night... I am not far behind them.. It's been a long day for this ol' gal..
Took a couple of Tylenol PMs and I hope that they kick in soon..
I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet... Sending you healing thoughts and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8712... fold like a blanket...

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#18676 Feb 3, 2013
Good morning FC.
I took my wife out to dinner and a movie last night, we try to do a date night every Satrurday. We saw Stand Up Guys. It was really good, not that anything with both Al Pacino and Christopher Walken would be bad. The ending left a little to be desired, I won't go into details, but the acting and story were great.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18677 Feb 3, 2013
Hi Flower. I hope your weekend is going great. It seems Denny Crain's Place disappeared ? I don't know what is up with that

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#18678 Feb 3, 2013
Good morning FC friends!! Hope today is a good one!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18679 Feb 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning FC friends!! Hope today is a good one!
Good morning Daz :) Have a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 151,002
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min Judy 123 6,852
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 15 min Vector aka Victor... 1,786
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min TurkanaBoy 127,205
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 17 min Judy 123 6,598
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min Prickly Ferrerman 8,017
last word - first (Jun '12) 22 min Judy 123 7,211
Bill Cosby 1 hr wichita-rick 181
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 23,939
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Grace Nerissa 37,480

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE