|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Hi dolls ... Hi guys ... still haven't read what's been posted since before I left for surgery ... Mrs Magoo's glasses are around here somewhere ... contacts in intact in their little round circle thing's but I had another "outing today" and several encounters ...
the morning began at 0300 ... too early ...
okay, so I'm sitting in the lobby of the building on 38th and Lamar ... guy #1 joins me ...
me: Good morning ...
guy: morning, morning ...
silence ... thank goodness ...
it's still dark out ... I guess he wanted to miss morning traffic, too ...
... it gets light out ...
grim looking people start coming toward the building, punching in their codes, slipping in their cards in the little machines to gain access into the building ... Guy #2 is coming from the hospital carrying records (it appears) from across the intersection, all chipper and everything, enters the building and opens up the door to the stairwell ... He leaves and comes back and forth several times yadi yadi yada ...
me to Guy #1: he sure seems to be energetic and fit, doesn't he ...
Guy#1: yep, he does that all day long, all week, all month, all year ...
me: really? wow, no wonder ... he should me Mr Universe or something ...
Guy#1: yep, he probably has yogurt and nuts for breakfast, we call him the exercise all day for for breakfast and lunch bunch ...
me: oh, okay ...
Guy #2 -----> keeps coming, with his medical record, nodding to us and smiling back and forth ...
Guy #1: yep, come Rain, hail, sleet or snow, everyday ...
me: well, this is Texas ,, that must be rough ...
Guy #1: yep, he sweats his @zz off >snickers<
me: well, at least he doesn't wear heels >snickers back<
Guy #1: nah, he just worries about the "traffic" ...
we looked at each other and busted out laughing ... we were probably about the same age and remembered the song ... I guess you had to of been there to really get it ... LOL ... Really? yep, Really! hahahhahahahaha ...
TRAFFIC ~ LOW SPARK OF HIGH HEELED BPUS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x3M8Sk7X51kXX
so, after I bust a stitch laughing with Guy #1 ... I think I'm all incognito at the store with my scarf over my bed-head and pj's, right? WRONG!...
Judy: FC, is that you?...
me: >FC shaking head no<< and continues walking saying "No" ...
Judy: Whoa, young lady, I know those pajamas" ... I'm sitting here lauging to myself because this ain't the Lake anymore ---> we're in TOWN!...
me: I turn around with my hand on my hip ...
Judy: "you look like that reporter in Afghanistan with the scarf on her head on the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley" ... What's her name?:...
Me: IDK, I don't watch the news! Good morning, Judy!"
Judy --> laughing at me, haha, NOT! I'm supposed to be incognito, right ...
so she says to me, her name is Selma, No, Seldom bin Laid, hahahahahahhahahah and she's laughing her buns off in the middle of the store calling attention to us, Ms Ingcognito over here ... and the manager overheard her the first time and said to her "Would you like to buy a few vowels?" ... LOL ...
Now, we aren't profiling here but it was hilarious ... okay, I guess you had to been there, AGAIN!...
When I get more energy ... remind me, in a PM, to tell you how the day really started ... and how the the guy, unbeknownst to him, had the Brake Check guy, to help FC get get unfastened and get in the upright position, LOL ... if I can remember ... Now, wouldn't you like to be what I'm on, LOL ... J/k ...
just typed, didn't proofread ... reamember, I can't seeeeeeeeeeee ...
Yall have fun and enjoy your evening! Lots of love ... <3
lol

Well someone is definitely feeling better!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone! Thank you for your prayers, sentiments and love beads! Daytime television really bytes! That Sheryl Underwood on the TALK is funny, though ... the US Marshall, Rayland Givens, on JUSTIFIED ... sure gets beat up A LOT, LOL ... he comes on FX Channel Tuesday nights ... he's nice on the eyes ... but he sure gets beat up A LOT by those guys up in those hollers up in Kentucky, did I mention A LOT! LOL ..
well, it's early morn and the mirror says, "GO BACK TO BED< FC" ... I bet that's what Sir Rod and Rotor'd be saying if they saw me right now, LOL ... okay, okay, I'm going ... Enjoy your day! Love, FC <3 ...
Great to have you back Flower :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. Good to see you back. Have a good day and take it easy...

Hearts and hugs.....

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning!

Hope you're out there today Flower-Child, and feeling better!

A song for you...

--
Ashes To Justice / Will Dockery & Sandy Madaris

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
not sentiments, I meant thoughts, duh!... I didn't lose anybody, what was I thinking, thank you for thoughts is what I meant ... Thank you pretty one .. TTYS, Love ~ FC <3 ...
FC!

You are here!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Good to see you back. Have a good day and take it easy...
Hearts and hugs.....
I'll second and third that!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning FC. Glad to see you up and posting. Sending you warm healing thoughts!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower.. GET OUT OF THAT BED...here drink your OJ and Pop TART for PEP...(tapping foot)..stand there..lift arms.. get dress time...do your morning ritual..meet ya downstairs in ten.
WE have to scootrr over to the commune and pick up 60's chic.

WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING...for the PARTY!!! OMG!!

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey Little Flower...
Glad to see you are feeling somewhat better, at least your sense of humor is fine as always...
Can you believe two days ago I was outside in short sleeves and today it's freaking freezin' and snowing...
I just got back home from running out to the stores with my sister... had to pick up 40 pounds of Future Dog crap...hahahahahahaha
Got a good deal on some Pepsi three 12 packs for 9.00...
So now I think I'm gonna kick back in the recliner for a while.. I have a couple of movies I haven't watched yet so I think I'll just put one in the player and see if it can keep me entertained... If it doesn't then I'm taking a nap...hahahaha
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4657... Bet a

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

^^^^Hahahahahahaha... Bet A 20 pound Bag Of Future Dog Crap...
@}-'--,---

2764... Fold like a empty bag of future dog crap...
;o)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower Child!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon all ... thanks for stopping by ... having broken in a new housekeeper ... it was exhausting ... might as well have done the work myself, not really ... Really, lol ...

okay, the brake check story ... so, the day I was wearing my scarf on an early morning starting at 0300, Tuesday <--- a few days ago, what I can remember ...

I'm waiting in the parking garage about 0430 ... I've got my sear reclined, with my seat belt still on, why? IDK ... I forgot I suppoose ... I hear THUMP THUMP THUMP ...

"Rosanna's Daddy had a car she loved to drive, took the keys one night and took it for a ride, turned up the radio just as loud as it would go, blew out the speakers in her daddy's radio, she was shakin' whoa whoa whoa"

---> and I'm jammin' to Eddie Money song and so is Mister Dude in his red truck right?...

pulls up next to me and parks and I'm still jammin' till he gets out and rams his door into mine (he doesn't see me)... and I say,

me: whoa there Cowboy
him: oops, sorry, didn't see you
me: I say not
him: are you stuck there
me: uh, well ... uh, well ... well, it seems that I am
him: need some help
me: well, seems I do (can't get out of the reclined position)
him: okay, hold on (he puts his lab coat on
me: I hide some things and readust myself
him: Comes to my side and opens my doer
me: okie dokie seems my lever is stuck, you mind pulling the lever?
him: nope, here let me and my seat just about catapults me through the front windshield of my car and my coffee spills all over his lab coat
me: oops, sorry 'bout that! You a lab rat?
him: I've been called worse ...
me: a doctor?
him: he laughe and says, yes! I'm a doctor and yes, he's been called worse! He extends his hand and says, "hi, my name is Dirk" ...
me: oh, you have been called worse .. I have a friend named Dirk .. we call him a jerk ... I start laughing ... he starts laughing ...
Can I get your dry cleaning bill?
him: Why, so you can have a second shot?
me: I don't need a second shot, I'm pretty good aim at the first shot
him: that you are ...

then ... my travel alarm goes off on the dash ... my cell phone starts ringing on the dash ...

him: should I be stepping away from the vehicle ... I mean, your scarf, the cell, the alarm ... what does all that mean?...
me: I thought a minute and he must have been terrified ... omigosh ... I started laughing and said, "don't worry, Dirk, really! don't worry" ... I took off my scarf and stopped the alarm and stopped my phone ... "I just didn't want to be late getting into the building" ...

him: "OH MY GOD" ...

the poor boy was whiter that white out ...(NO PROFILING)....

Bet he was scared ... geesh, he scared me I was scared, LOL ...

Yall, have a great evening ... I'm out of here ... it's time to sleep ... it's 1730 ... Scott Pelley time ...

Blows kisses ...

3729 ... nada

Laters baby ..........

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm always talking too much maybe talking too much, I love that little girl and I just can't get enough ...

love this song ... listen to it --- now go!

EDDIE MONEY ~ SHAKING ...

3096 ... shaking, snapping her fingers ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LOL! Did he ask you out?
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon all ... thanks for stopping by ... having broken in a new housekeeper ... it was exhausting ... might as well have done the work myself, not really ... Really, lol ...
okay, the brake check story ... so, the day I was wearing my scarf on an early morning starting at 0300, Tuesday <--- a few days ago, what I can remember ...
I'm waiting in the parking garage about 0430 ... I've got my sear reclined, with my seat belt still on, why? IDK ... I forgot I suppoose ... I hear THUMP THUMP THUMP ...
"Rosanna's Daddy had a car she loved to drive, took the keys one night and took it for a ride, turned up the radio just as loud as it would go, blew out the speakers in her daddy's radio, she was shakin' whoa whoa whoa"
---> and I'm jammin' to Eddie Money song and so is Mister Dude in his red truck right?...
pulls up next to me and parks and I'm still jammin' till he gets out and rams his door into mine (he doesn't see me)... and I say,
me: whoa there Cowboy
him: oops, sorry, didn't see you
me: I say not
him: are you stuck there
me: uh, well ... uh, well ... well, it seems that I am
him: need some help
me: well, seems I do (can't get out of the reclined position)
him: okay, hold on (he puts his lab coat on
me: I hide some things and readust myself
him: Comes to my side and opens my doer
me: okie dokie seems my lever is stuck, you mind pulling the lever?
him: nope, here let me and my seat just about catapults me through the front windshield of my car and my coffee spills all over his lab coat
me: oops, sorry 'bout that! You a lab rat?
him: I've been called worse ...
me: a doctor?
him: he laughe and says, yes! I'm a doctor and yes, he's been called worse! He extends his hand and says, "hi, my name is Dirk" ...
me: oh, you have been called worse .. I have a friend named Dirk .. we call him a jerk ... I start laughing ... he starts laughing ...
Can I get your dry cleaning bill?
him: Why, so you can have a second shot?
me: I don't need a second shot, I'm pretty good aim at the first shot
him: that you are ...
then ... my travel alarm goes off on the dash ... my cell phone starts ringing on the dash ...
him: should I be stepping away from the vehicle ... I mean, your scarf, the cell, the alarm ... what does all that mean?...
me: I thought a minute and he must have been terrified ... omigosh ... I started laughing and said, "don't worry, Dirk, really! don't worry" ... I took off my scarf and stopped the alarm and stopped my phone ... "I just didn't want to be late getting into the building" ...
him: "OH MY GOD" ...
the poor boy was whiter that white out ...(NO PROFILING)....
Bet he was scared ... geesh, he scared me I was scared, LOL ...
Yall, have a great evening ... I'm out of here ... it's time to sleep ... it's 1730 ... Scott Pelley time ...
Blows kisses ...
3729 ... nada
Laters baby ..........

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

TURN IT UP! now!... yeah ...

9778 ... a bag of what, Rose? LOLOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

on the porch: it was actually 70 ... this is what it say on msn.com/weather ... ain't ya mad?... yikes ...

63°F
Clear
Feels like: 63°
High 66°Low 39°

does anyone know if that little boy in Alabama got rescued?...

5317 ... buh bye *wink*...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

got rescued? under grad, grad school and such grammar? geesh! No, he has not! What a shame! He, allegedly, has not been hurt!... Pray for this little boy and his family ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
got rescued? under grad, grad school and such grammar? geesh! No, he has not! What a shame! He, allegedly, has not been hurt!... Pray for this little boy and his family ...
I was about to answer you. It was just on the news here.

Did you hear about the DA in Kaufman county getting gunned down today? WFAA Dallas said it was Aryan Brotherhood.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was about to answer you. It was just on the news here.
Did you hear about the DA in Kaufman county getting gunned down today? WFAA Dallas said it was Aryan Brotherhood.
Hi Daz ... no, did not hear about that ... I just hear no chips, soda, no candy on SNAP program ... I guess that is some free government program, tax payer program ... Texas thing? IDK ... I don't really normally watch the new ... the wx, maybe ... too depressing ... was just curious about the little boy ... heard about the pile up on Detroit expressway ... I know a lot about sports though????????

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Daz ... no, did not hear about that ... I just hear no chips, soda, no candy on SNAP program ... I guess that is some free government program, tax payer program ... Texas thing? IDK ... I don't really normally watch the new ... the wx, maybe ... too depressing ... was just curious about the little boy ... heard about the pile up on Detroit expressway ... I know a lot about sports though????????
I heard about it first on Facebook. He was headed into the courthouse to try a misdemeanor case. Hit multiple times. I had to go do some research about that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••