Comments
18,261 - 18,280 of 23,737 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18595
Jan 28, 2013
 
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Pork rules ! Pulled pork sandwich is to die for :)
Okay you win, it's your dream!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18596
Jan 28, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
Sending you positive healing vibes dear FC.
I second that!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18597
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Persona Bots make me nervous, I don't think they can ever capture the complexity of a human being, I wouldn't want John Lennon to be misrepresented, how do you feel about this?
Yes, John Lennon was such a complex person, it seems we still are just finding out how so.

Yes... caught the film "Nowhere Boy", finally, funny, brilliant... heartbreaking.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18598
Jan 28, 2013
 
It's officially Tuesday in Austin so even though it's still Monday where I am, I can safely post your Tuesday get well message.

May today find you healed better than you were yesterday.

Here's your Get Well Soon for today

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18600
Jan 29, 2013
 
Helllooooo Flower Child!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18601
Jan 29, 2013
 
Good morning FC, hope you're feeling better today!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18602
Jan 29, 2013
 
An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where
he is going at this time of night?

The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the
effects it has on the human body."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of
night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18603
Jan 29, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you put coleslaw on yours? I love it!! Especially when I add cilantro and jalapenos to the slaw.
I sure do :) The cold slaw makes it a perfect sandwich :)I like the spice too

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18604
Jan 29, 2013
 
Ricky F wrote:
An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where
he is going at this time of night?
The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the
effects it has on the human body."
The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of
night?"
The man replies, "That would be my wife."
I bet he got out of a ticket with that one :)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18605
Jan 29, 2013
 
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Pork rules ! Pulled pork sandwich is to die for :)
Hello Denny,

What time is dinner?
:)

Hope you are well today and it's nice to bump into you here.

HELLO Ms FlowerChild

Have a very nice day Dear.
:_)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18606
Jan 29, 2013
 
Hello Again,
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he got out of a ticket with that one :)
I've never been that lucky.
*shreeeeek look on face*

Good Bye
:~)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
~~Beatles

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18607
Jan 29, 2013
 
Hey Flower...
I hope that this day finds you feeling rested and refreshed...
The skies are overcast but it's really warm and for the time being it's not raining... We are supposed to hit 70 today but that is also accompanied by the threat of severe storms and possibly tornado activity tonight...
I sure hope it's nothing like last years batch of evil... People are still trying to put their lives back together from last years tornados...
If you have a chance please send up a little prayer for all of us in the line of these storms...
I really hope that you are feeling much better today and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8905... awww what the heck... bet a cup of coffee on the nines...
:o)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18608
Jan 29, 2013
 
PESCreate wrote:
Hello Again,
<quoted text>
I've never been that lucky.
*shreeeeek look on face*
Good Bye
:~)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
~~Beatles
I have got out of 3 speeding tickets. When the cop walks up I had him my license and my CCL and tell him you just stopped me because I am black. They start getting a little grin and tell me to slow down and hand me back my license :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18609
Jan 29, 2013
 
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Denny,
What time is dinner?
:)
Hope you are well today and it's nice to bump into you here.
HELLO Ms FlowerChild
Have a very nice day Dear.
:_)
I wish I could say I was well but I have been sick for over a month and can't seem to get better. Lots of stuff going around

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18611
Jan 29, 2013
 
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that this day finds you feeling rested and refreshed...
The skies are overcast but it's really warm and for the time being it's not raining... We are supposed to hit 70 today but that is also accompanied by the threat of severe storms and possibly tornado activity tonight...
I sure hope it's nothing like last years batch of evil... People are still trying to put their lives back together from last years tornados...
If you have a chance please send up a little prayer for all of us in the line of these storms...
I really hope that you are feeling much better today and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8905... awww what the heck... bet a cup of coffee on the nines...
:o)
It is 72 here in Dallas and we are expecting the same big storm

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18612
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Flower. Here's hoping you are having a better week than last one.....
Take care,
Hugs hearts, and get well soon......

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18613
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good afternoon, FC and everyone. :-)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18614
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hiya sweetie, feel better.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18615
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>It is 72 here in Dallas and we are expecting the same big storm
Hi Denny...
I will get your storm two days from now... This is the one that went through your neck of the woods three days ago... That's why I always blame the rain on Flower..hahahahaha
I hope that you are feeling better that flus nothing to sneeze at...
;o)
Sending you wishes for a quick recovery...
@}-'--,---

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18616
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OK Flower... Just cause you went and had surgery and just because you need time to recover is no excuse for not posting...
Get up out of your sick bed right now and take care of business....
;o)
I Love ya girl and I hope that you are not in pain and that you will feel up to rejoining the fray real soon...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

197 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Parden Pard 39,937
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min Barbie 28,334
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min Barbie 15,310
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 19 min My Name Is ----- 708
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Parden Pard 53,997
Here's Three Nuclear Power Plant Cooling Towers... 26 min Fundies R Mentally Nil 1
San Diego 'Zombie Walk' Goes Very, Very Wrong 29 min Fundies R Mentally Nil 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min wichita-rick 141,546
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 1,546
why is word woman ob sessed with spirit girl 3 hr buck 21
•••
•••