“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18574 Jan 27, 2013
Good morning, Mr. Crain. I don't eat pork, but the unicorn on the cob sounds fantastic! You got a good deal.
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning all my friends. I got a great deal at a garage sale yesterday. A great smoker that sells for $300 and I got it for $50. Pulled pork is in my future :) For my vegan friends I am fixing unicorn on the cob :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18575 Jan 27, 2013
Good morning guys and dolls ...

Surgery, Thursday ...

Party on Friday and Saturday ...

Church on Sunday ... No not really ...

The FR/SA/SU ... is quote from lyrics Ike and Tina Turner's Nutbush City Limits, lol ...

surgery went well ... The Embassy Suuites NW in San Antonio looks identical to every other Embassy Suites I've stayed ... except the first floor ... Coming down from the 7th floor, that it ... after breakfast I told my BFF, "I think I''m going to be ill" ... as I'm looking out the glass windows of the of the elevator and picturing splatter ... we made to the ground floor ... she took our luggage and took off toward the hostess ... I bee lined it toward ... somewhere, private ... trying to find a ladies room ... never found one ... needless to day ... "clean up on ground floor" LOL ... Made it to the doc's office for follow up instructions and the nurse was a little tardy there "in a hurry" stating she had "5 patients waiting" ... I looked at her and told her "right now I'm your only patient! I was here at 0830 while you waltzed in at 0910 ... lack of planning go your part does not constitute an emergency on my part, Now, take your time with me or call your supervisor!" Amazing how that slowed her bohunkus down ... It must have been the drugs I was on, LOL
Really?...

Anyway ... I haven't read all that's been posted since I was last here but I'm sure there's been some good laughs ... It only hurts when I laugh, lol ... Hope everyone here is well and in good spirits ... I may be away a few more days or even a week ... it's the drugs, man! LOL ... Love 'em or leave 'em ... right now I prefer to love 'em, hahaha ... yall take care and catch up to ya soon! Love, FD <3

>>blows kisses<<

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18576 Jan 27, 2013
Really?

OMG, take care!
Flower-Child wrote:
Surgery, Thursday ...
The FR/SA/SU ... is quote from lyrics Ike and Tina Turner's Nutbush City Limits, lol ...
surgery went well ... The Embassy Suuites NW in San Antonio looks identical to every other Embassy Suites I've stayed ... except the first floor ... Coming down from the 7th floor, that it ... after breakfast I told my BFF, "I think I''m going to be ill" ... as I'm looking out the glass windows of the of the elevator and picturing splatter ... we made to the ground floor ... she took our luggage and took off toward the hostess ... I bee lined it toward ... somewhere, private ... trying to find a ladies room ... never found one ... needless to day ... "clean up on ground floor" LOL ... Made it to the doc's office for follow up instructions and the nurse was a little tardy there "in a hurry" stating she had "5 patients waiting" ... I looked at her and told her "right now I'm your only patient! I was here at 0830 while you waltzed in at 0910 ... lack of planning go your part does not constitute an emergency on my part, Now, take your time with me or call your supervisor!" Amazing how that slowed her bohunkus down ... It must have been the drugs I was on, LOL
Really?...
Anyway ... I haven't read all that's been posted since I was last here but I'm sure there's been some good laughs ... It only hurts when I laugh, lol ... Hope everyone here is well and in good spirits ... I may be away a few more days or even a week ... it's the drugs, man! LOL ... Love 'em or leave 'em ... right now I prefer to love 'em, hahaha ... yall take care and catch up to ya soon! Love, FD <3
>>blows kisses<<

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18577 Jan 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Surgery, Thursday ...
Really?...
>>blows kisses<<
Good to see you here, Flower!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#18578 Jan 27, 2013
Sending you positive healing vibes dear FC.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18579 Jan 27, 2013
Hey Flower... You little stinker..hahahahaha
It was great hearing from you today.. Glad everything went well and that you are on the mend...
You are an amazing woman and a real inspiration to this ol' gal..
You just kick back and take it easy for a while.. OK?
Thanks for the giggles... I love laughing with you...
Sending you all of my very best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18580 Jan 27, 2013
Dragonflys and Frogs...

Hey Little Flower, I Know You.
And I'll Just Bet, You Know Me Too.
I Love Roses, and I Dig My Yard.
Have you identified Me Yet?
It shouldn't Be too hard.
I Love Blue Roses, Horses and Dogs.
Hummingbirds and Flutterbys
Dragonflys and Frogs.
I Love My Family and My Friends,
Just the same.
I Bet You Know Me by now,
All that changed is the name.
1/28/2013

This is My Very First Post...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18581 Jan 27, 2013
Flower Chick.. OMG!! Do ya nerd me to come and visit ya..?? We can really have some FUN ..bed pan fights, bed crunches and racing down the hallways.. TAG, You're it..CALL ME..if ya need me..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18583 Jan 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Surgery, Thursday ...
Really?...
>>blows kisses<<
Get better soon Flower we miss you!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18584 Jan 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning, Mr. Crain. I don't eat pork, but the unicorn on the cob sounds fantastic! You got a good deal. <quoted text>
You know I don't think the Jews were the chosen people. Giving up bacon just isn't worth it :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18585 Jan 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Surgery, Thursday ...
Really?...
>>blows kisses<<
Get well quick sweet Flower

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18586 Jan 28, 2013
Huh? I just think it's a nasty tasting meat.

Bacon, all processed and salted up is good stuff though.
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>You know I don't think the Jews were the chosen people. Giving up bacon just isn't worth it :)

#18587 Jan 28, 2013
Good Morning FC. A little feel better song for you

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#18588 Jan 28, 2013
Hey Flower...
I hope that you are having a good day today... and that all is going well with your recovery...
We are supposed to have a high of 52 today so it's not too cold.. but it's freakin' raining!! It's gonna do that off and on all day.. I'm betting everytime it's time to walk the Pack it'll rain...
Tomorrow we are supposed to hit 70 degrees and only have a 30% chance of rain... That would be a nice change...
OK I'm gonna surf and see what's what.. Sending You, the stinker and the naked butt all of my best wishes...
;o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2830... Fold like a wet sock...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18589 Jan 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Huh? I just think it's a nasty tasting meat.
Bacon, all processed and salted up is good stuff though. <quoted text>
Pork rules ! Pulled pork sandwich is to die for :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18590 Jan 28, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Pork rules ! Pulled pork sandwich is to die for :)
That is pretty tasty!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#18591 Jan 28, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Flower-Child, the John Lennon Artificial Intelligence is still very much active:
http://triumphpc.com/johnlennon/
Persona Bots make me nervous, I don't think they can ever capture the complexity of a human being, I wouldn't want John Lennon to be misrepresented, how do you feel about this?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#18592 Jan 28, 2013
Hello Flower Child, I have not visited your thread for awhile, hope all is well with you.

Peace and Love.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18593 Jan 28, 2013
Flower-Child..PSSST...I have the water squirt guns in my overnight bag..
Can't wait..UNTIL I put ya in your wheelchair... and we race down the hallway.
Squirting patients in their beds.. and run like the Dickens.. back to your room..BED PAN Changes here.. Nurse Godfrey!! Get better... Love Bead Fest in Frisco.
. coming up!!

#18594 Jan 28, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Pork rules ! Pulled pork sandwich is to die for :)
Do you put coleslaw on yours? I love it!! Especially when I add cilantro and jalapenos to the slaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 min CJ Rocker 1,473
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 2 min Enzo49 663
Poll I Can Remember When...... (Feb '08) 4 min Enzo49 1,431
News Swedish police on vacation break up fight on Ne... 7 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 7
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 17 min Enzo49 2,015
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min emrenil 160,988
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 19 min Barry 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Roy 161,467
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Crazy Jae 28,868
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Crazy Jae 121
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Dennys White Friend 566
More from around the web