Location hidden

#18513 Jan 22, 2013
I had a nice day, FC. Goodnight. <<hugs+smiles>>

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18514 Jan 22, 2013
Hey Flower...
You were wrong... I did not have to be there to find that conversation funny....
:o)
What I also find funny is that Jax stinks and Poohbear is the one who needs the sanitary trim...hahahahaha
Girl it is way past cold here in the valley.. It's been in the teens all day and we're talking zero when the wind blows..
The Chi-Kids were very happy to hit their marks and head back indoor... Josie on the other hand doesn't seem to notice the weather at all... well unless it's a hard rain then she ducks her head down and barks at it... OK gonna kick back in the recliner and watch a movie there's not much worth watching on TV tonight...
I hope that your night will be a great one and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

9409... Bet a snuggly warm blanket...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18515 Jan 23, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning Ricky. Not sure if it's being older and heavier or older and wiser but I don't get up on the roof anymore unless there is no other option.
It's hard to say no when your grandmother roofed her house when she was 70 lol, I never knew until it happened, but it's both incredible and sad that a 70 year old has to do that, I would have done it for her had I known.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18516 Jan 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... I know what you mean, Ricky ... I remember climbing up on roofs when we were younger and looking at the stars, drinking our Strawberry Hilll wine, or our MD-2020 or whatever it was called ... laughing and joking ... we were very young ... last night would have been a good night ---> thatís because, from our perspective, the Moon and Jupiter would have appeared closer together in the sky than at any time until 2026 ...
but nowadays ... getting down would have been a challenge, lol ... and looking down, can you say vertigo ... or up Chuck, Ralph or Buick? lol ... I bet you looked like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof light on your feet ... and I bet appreciated all the work you did for him so kudos for you ... Thanks from me to you for helping him out ... now, have a great day! lol ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
3039 ... looksy ... another full house ... on a tootsie roll ...
lol! yeah he did appreciate it and hopefully I won't need to get back up there for a while, it's a very tall and steep roof.

It's going to be 75 here today WooHoo!!

Hey FC, we had an earthquake here last night, I always wondered what it felt like, it was a 2.5 I think and I slept through it dang it! lol

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18517 Jan 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... glad you got some new meds and are on the mend ... yall need to Lysol your way out of the house, lol ... wash your hands and wash often is what the medical community is telling everyone ... I carry those hand sanitizer's with me everywhere, everywhere there are people ... never know where their hands have been ... Extra prayers for you and your wife ... Feel better, Denny! Hearts, FC <3 ...
I am feeling much better today. I had the best dream . I woke up thinking I have to remember this one :) Have you ever heard of Marjo Goitner? He was a faith healer and con man in the 60's. I have always been interested in him. I love con men :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18518 Jan 23, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes Denny, I hate when that happens!
Get well soon, pal!
Thanks Will. I think I am finally over it :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18519 Jan 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day, FC. Goodnight. <<hugs+smiles>>
Glad your day was a good one :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18520 Jan 23, 2013
Good morning Flower....
Hope you are having a good day. It's Cold here, not as cold as yesterday, but still pretty cold....
Stay warm....
Hearts, hugs, and hot chocolate....

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18521 Jan 23, 2013
Hey Flower..
Just dropping by to wish you a day filled with laughter and love... Stay warm and no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself.. Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18522 Jan 23, 2013
Hello again FC!

A gift for you!

http://tinyurl.com/algl8he
<3

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#18523 Jan 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to say no when your grandmother roofed her house when she was 70 lol, I never knew until it happened, but it's both incredible and sad that a 70 year old has to do that, I would have done it for her had I known.
As I said, no other option, but yeah, I would have been on the roof in that case too.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18524 Jan 24, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. Wake up and smell the coffee. I just started a book by J Archer about George Mallory. They found his body on Everest a few years ago :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18525 Jan 24, 2013
Local temp -4

wind chill -23

Just a bit nippy......

Level 6

#18526 Jan 24, 2013
We're not much better, local temp is -1, windchill -8. These are the days that I question my decision to move up here from Florida.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18527 Jan 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Local temp -4
wind chill -23
Just a bit nippy......
OMG

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18528 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, no other option, but yeah, I would have been on the roof in that case too.
The older generation didn't wait for someone to come do it, they just got it done and that's how it was, man have things changed! My son is away at college and called asking how to change a brake light bulb? lol

I told him how, then told him he could google it and watch how to do it on YouTube....BTW, for anyone that needs to to car maintenance, you can watch a video of anything you need to do on YouTube.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18529 Jan 24, 2013
I remember trying to pull a butt dent made by a jock from high school on my Pinto's hood and making it worse.

Then thre was the time I sludged up the valve body, whatever that is, by putting engine oil in the transmission.

Then there was the time I changed the oil all by myself curbside, put forgot to put the plug back in.

Seventeen year-olds should work on cars without dad's supervision.

And then there was the time...
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The older generation didn't wait for someone to come do it, they just got it done and that's how it was, man have things changed! My son is away at college and called asking how to change a brake light bulb? lol
I told him how, then told him he could google it and watch how to do it on YouTube....BTW, for anyone that needs to to car maintenance, you can watch a video of anything you need to do on YouTube.

Level 6

#18530 Jan 24, 2013
My son was changing a battery in his car for the first time last weekend, I had a great time watching after I told him that the shock wouldn't be too bad when he reconnected the cables.

Level 6

#18531 Jan 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The older generation didn't wait for someone to come do it, they just got it done and that's how it was, man have things changed! My son is away at college and called asking how to change a brake light bulb? lol
I use YouTube all the time when I'm working on laptops and tablets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min Trouser Cough 32,858
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min grace-fallen 169,158
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 25 min Trouser Cough 57,694
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 27 min Trouser Cough 42,097
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 33 min grace-fallen 11,815
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min Hot 98 43,339
News 'Red Light Robin Hood' Caught Rigging Cameras S... 58 min wichita-rick 5
News Texas woman arrested, fired after allegedly ste... 1 hr wichita-rick 7
More from around the web