Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose ... I'm sure by now you've got all your new furniture in place, have your heating pad nearby and are recovering from all the work preparing the space for it & follow-up ... I bet it looks mighty nice ... Josie and the chi-kids now have a new place upon which to position themselves to their favorite t.v. shows, lol ... it's always nice getting new things for the home especially living room furniture, congrats!
Knowing what you did this weekend and hoping you are taking a break this Monday ... Have some things to do around here this morning and errands to run after my soap at 11 ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hey Flower...
Yep I have everything where it belongs and it looks really nice... My friend Julie came over yesterday and she said" How is it that you took out a couch and a recliner and then put in 2 chairs and a couch and the room looks bigger?" I'm not really sure how that happened..hahahaha but it does look like my livingroom got larger...
Now about taking a break... no such luck.. Today is my day to work for Brenda and Robert.. so I'll be going over there at 1:00PM and it'll be 6 before I get finished and back home.. then I plan on falling over and playing dead for at least four hours...hahahaha..
It's already started to get colder... it's 24 degrees outside right now and tonight it's gonna hit some real lows... between 8 and 12 degrees... and tomorrow is gonna be the same... With the wind chill it's gonna be Zero and below... I am not fond of that in the least...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dangit!!!
Right now I'm having my first cup of coffee and it's really good... The Pack has been walked and fed and watered... so I have a little time before I have to get started doing anything else...
I hope that your day will be a good one and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself... Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8672... Fold like a blue winter scarf... ;o)
Sweet Cheeks

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>My fave Slim Picken's quote? "Send a wire to the main office, and tell 'em that I said... OWWWW!!"
A pair of 5's and a 9 and an 8...
Hey man!!!! You are one guy that is hard to find!!! I got some news to tell you so PLEASE tell me how to get in touch!!! I desperately need to tell you some things!!!!!
Sweet Cheeks

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh btw I hope all is well with everyone!!! It's been a long hard road!! If y'all see mark please let him know that I need to talk!!! Thanks!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! Thanks for the "thoughts to ponder" one-liners! I would like to "weigh" myself in the swimming pool ... I wouldn't weigh very much, lol ... Hope you had a great weekend ... Thanks for the other jokes you left on the thread the other day as well ... Catch you around the corner bud ... FC <3 ...
Speaking of weight FC, I got up on my dad's roof to cut limbs yesterday and he has a very tall, high pitch roof, well on the ground it looks like no big deal, but once up on it jeez it's a different story! I find the older I get the less I feel comfortable up on it and I used to run across roofs lol, I think it's because I'm older and weigh more, not that I weigh a lot (160), but still when you're up on a roof....

Luckily I'm done till the next time! lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Roof walking is cool...AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LOOK DOWN..
Flower-Child...grab your Love Beads.. and let:s go shopping!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... and so very nice to "hear" from you again! The song, I LOVE it ... I love the background vocals for sure, the lead guitar solo and the words to the song for sure ... had to listen to them twice to really get them but it's a great tune! The song started sputtering out at 3:47 so IDK if you intended that to be the end of the song because I started hearing somewhat of a drum solo and then it just ended ... but so far the beginning of another great song ... Bravo & kudos ... way to start off a New Year 2013 ...
Thank you for the well wishes for a 2013 New Year, Will ... we all need well wishes here ... it WILL be a great one ... Appreciate your stopping by ... as I said, always a pleasure to see you ... Happy Friday to you and a pleasant weekend to you as well ... Peace~FC <3 ...
Thanks for having a listen, Flower-Child... Yes, Jack Snipe worked for some hours last night remixing that song, and cut about two minutes off the end until he finishes what he was working with on that part you mentioned...

I'll be loading that shortly, as the "Radio Edit"...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
SANTANA ~ BLACK MAGIC WOMAN ... with sensational belly dancer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HDLLXUaqZxgXX
Nice one!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
It looks so close to the ground from the ground, but up on the roof it's a different story, prob because my folks have a retaining wall with a planter around the house, so it actually drops another 2 1/2 feet from the foundation level, I guess that's where the difference is.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Good morning Ricky. Not sure if it's being older and heavier or older and wiser but I don't get up on the roof anymore unless there is no other option.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
Yep I have everything where it belongs and it looks really nice... My friend Julie came over yesterday and she said" How is it that you took out a couch and a recliner and then put in 2 chairs and a couch and the room looks bigger?" I'm not really sure how that happened..hahahaha but it does look like my livingroom got larger...
Now about taking a break... no such luck.. Today is my day to work for Brenda and Robert.. so I'll be going over there at 1:00PM and it'll be 6 before I get finished and back home.. then I plan on falling over and playing dead for at least four hours...hahahaha..
It's already started to get colder... it's 24 degrees outside right now and tonight it's gonna hit some real lows... between 8 and 12 degrees... and tomorrow is gonna be the same... With the wind chill it's gonna be Zero and below... I am not fond of that in the least...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dangit!!!
Right now I'm having my first cup of coffee and it's really good... The Pack has been walked and fed and watered... so I have a little time before I have to get started doing anything else...
I hope that your day will be a good one and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself... Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8672... Fold like a blue winter scarf... ;o)
Good morning Rose ... I bet your new living room furniture looks real nice in your house and the "pack" look real nice sitting on it, lol ... "mommy, look at me, don't I look purty sitting on here?" hahahaha ... I can just see the 5 of them, lol ...

call to the vet--->

me: Jax stinks!
Cindy: is this FC?
me: yes, Jax stinks!
Cindy: did he get caught up with a skunk or something?
me: no, but he stinks and smells like a dog!
Cindy: oh, okay ... this is FC, Pooh
Bear and Jax's mom, right?
me: yes, Jax stinks!
Cindy: alrighty then, when would you like to bring them in?
me: NOW! as soon as possible!...
Cindy: well, it's 5:45 and we close at 6 ... How about tomorrow between 8-9?
me: I usually sleep til then but I'll sleep in my clothes and have them there between 8-9 ...
Cindy: why don't you just come in your pj's? I've seen you in your pj's at the convenience store before >>a bark of laughter<< after all, this is the lake ... everybody goes to the store in their pj's and their bathing suits! No problem and no surprise there ...
me: true dat! okay, my pj's it is >giggle<
Cindy: what does PoohBear need?
me: a sanitary cut and toenails clipped
Cindy: excuse me? a "sanitary cut"?
me: yes, a sanitary cut ... he's a German Spitz with long hair and ....... I went on to explain that sometimes it gets messy around where he voids ... and he needs to get shaved around "there" and this is getting to be TMI so you get my drift ... so --->
Cindy: ahhhhh, I getcha ... sure, I'll explain it to our groomer ...
me: good enough, are we clear on the instructions for the "sanitary cut"
Cindy: indeed we are and we are PC (politically correct) on the "sanitary cut" ...

LOL ... I guess you would have had to of been there but we were cracking up ... most phone calls these days are normally, "recorded" ... Jeez ... hope that one wasn't ...

Have a good day, Rose ... TTYS Love ya, FC <3 ...

2600 ... full boat gets be a boat load of sanitary cuts for the year, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of weight FC, I got up on my dad's roof to cut limbs yesterday and he has a very tall, high pitch roof, well on the ground it looks like no big deal, but once up on it jeez it's a different story! I find the older I get the less I feel comfortable up on it and I used to run across roofs lol, I think it's because I'm older and weigh more, not that I weigh a lot (160), but still when you're up on a roof....
Luckily I'm done till the next time! lol
Good morning, Ricky ... I know what you mean, Ricky ... I remember climbing up on roofs when we were younger and looking at the stars, drinking our Strawberry Hilll wine, or our MD-2020 or whatever it was called ... laughing and joking ... we were very young ... last night would have been a good night ---> thatís because, from our perspective, the Moon and Jupiter would have appeared closer together in the sky than at any time until 2026 ...
but nowadays ... getting down would have been a challenge, lol ... and looking down, can you say vertigo ... or up Chuck, Ralph or Buick? lol ... I bet you looked like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof light on your feet ... and I bet appreciated all the work you did for him so kudos for you ... Thanks from me to you for helping him out ... now, have a great day! lol ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

3039 ... looksy ... another full house ... on a tootsie roll ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Good morning, CC ... Got my puka bead necklace beads on, with my silver toe ring on, my anklet bracelet on with my groovy sandals to face these last spring-like days on ... yes, let's go shopping ... ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG, CC ... Enjoy your day! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

DAVID EXXEX ~ ROCK ON ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for having a listen, Flower-Child... Yes, Jack Snipe worked for some hours last night remixing that song, and cut about two minutes off the end until he finishes what he was working with on that part you mentioned...
I'll be loading that shortly, as the "Radio Edit"...
Good morning, Will ... Well, thank Jack for tweaking and perfecting the ending to yet another great song ... that's great to surround yourselves with good people and better yet good musicians ... kudos your way ... I'm anxious to hear the final cut and recording ... Enjoy your day! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Good morning, H'Lo ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, H'Lo ...
Good morning Flower. I went to the doc and got new meds and feel much better now. I think the problem is my wife and I are both sick and passing different strains back and forth :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went to the doc and got new meds and feel much better now. I think the problem is my wife and I are both sick and passing different strains back and forth :)
Not good Denny.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went to the doc and got new meds and feel much better now. I think the problem is my wife and I are both sick and passing different strains back and forth :)
Good morning, Denny ... glad you got some new meds and are on the mend ... yall need to Lysol your way out of the house, lol ... wash your hands and wash often is what the medical community is telling everyone ... I carry those hand sanitizer's with me everywhere, everywhere there are people ... never know where their hands have been ... Extra prayers for you and your wife ... Feel better, Denny! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, CC ... Got my puka bead necklace beads on, with my silver toe ring on, my anklet bracelet on with my groovy sandals to face these last spring-like days on ... yes, let's go shopping ... ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG, CC ... Enjoy your day! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...
DAVID EXXEX ~ ROCK ON ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cVaLE4TTbwIXX
"Jimmy Dean... James Dean. Rock on..."

Great song, haven't though of that one in a while.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... Well, thank Jack for tweaking and perfecting the ending to yet another great song ... that's great to surround yourselves with good people and better yet good musicians ... kudos your way ... I'm anxious to hear the final cut and recording ... Enjoy your day! Peace~FC <3 ...
Howdy Flower (I was reading about an old Jack Kirby comic with a character named Flower last night, I'll post the link to the first page in black and white original, one of the best pieces of art and lettering, "Flower" in big font as the title of the story in classic Kirby lettering style, but one I don't remember from those days, the early 1970s), Jack's still making alternate mixes of the track, this is a new one he calls the "Radio Edit":

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

I'll try to get back with the Jack Kirby link soon...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
Yikes Denny, I hate when that happens!

Get well soon, pal!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••