Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... Gosh, it IS beautiful out I can hardly contain myself ... Am so anxious to get outside ... the pups are basking in the sun as we speak ... I won another free training session at the gym and have an appt at 1300hrs with my trainer so need to get straight, suit up, wait for FedEx and get out of here for that ... yippee ... those training sessions are expensive so I take every advantage of the free one's ... so far I've had 5 free one's so that's a real treat ... 5 different workout regime's ... they say if you keep doing the same thing you keep getting the same results ~ nothing! So glad for the change ups and the freebies, lol ...
Have a great TGIF, Denny ... and have fun! Laters! FC <3 ...
Flower I have a couple of movie reviews for you. Broken City was very good with a strong plot. Don't miss this one. I also saw Gangster Squad . It was OK and a lot of action but not very believable. It was set in 1949 Los Angles. I do love period pictures

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Rotor! Good to see you ... so, I'm thinking we'll see SFO and Green Bay in the SuperBowl? That's my prediction ... you think? >>mwah<<
Go Pats!

Took a high speed run to the animial hospital this evening. Max was dizzy and disoriented. I was so scared for him. Nothing to report, he is home under watch.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower and all my friends who come here :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I had a nice day at the mall with my sister, FC. Enjoy your day too. <3

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

HEY Flower....
It's a beautiful crisp clear winter day... Highs will be in the 40's and I'm loving it...
I got the new livingroom set yesterday and I am one very happy gal... I got it all inn place and it looks so pretty... The colors are a perfect match for my walls and it is so comfortable.. Makes me almost want to give up my recliner..hahahaha
I hope that this will be a great day for you and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“My latest victim”

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi FC and friends.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Fishman! Happy Monday ... Hope it was good sailing for you this weekend ... Happy Monday ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Morning CC ... love your new bike with all the FlowerPower stickers on it ... it's so you, chick lol ... perfect riding conditions yesterday here at 75 degrees and sunny ... glad we were able to enjoy it ... a little cooler today but we've got these beautiful scarves we can sport ... Have a groovy day ... don't worry, be hippie!*wink*... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Denny ... thanks for the movie reviews ... I stopped reading DeMillie's Plum Island half way through the book as I just couldn't get in to it ... began reading The Lion's Game ... it started off with the same characters from Plum Island ---> so eventually I'll have to finish Plum Island but I'm almost finished with the Lion's Game and it's a great book ... will update you with Lion's Game ... it's another John Corey series by DeMille, Excellent so far!
Hope your weekend was great! Enjoy your Monday! FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it
I had amnesia once---or twice
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what?
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
My weight is perfect for my height--which varies.
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
How can there be self-help "groups"?
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
Is it me --or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Morning Rotor! How is Max doing today? Hope he's doing much better ... Had me worried there for a minute with the emergency visit to the vet ...

Sorry 'bout the Brady Bunch ... Belichick sure embarrassed the whole team with his unsportsmanlike conduct and his poor sports attitude ... wonder if he'll get fined for giving the "stiff arm" to the media or was it the finger, lol ... I didn't quite get the "visual" on that one ...

The brothers SFO & BAL at the SuperBowl 47 in New Orleans, baby! Feb 3rd ... Haven't decided on my pick ... I'm hoping #52 Ray Lewis' team so that would be BAL ... He was so emotional during the National Anthem yesterday right before opening of the PAT/BAL game, he made me cry ... he new the words and was singing while Brady Boy had his hands in his ... in his pockets ... everyone else seemed to have their right hand over their hearts ... isn't that what we were taught?... Oh, that Brady boy rubs me the wrong way, LOL ... he is kind of cute but ... LOL ... Anyway ...

Hope you're having a good morning otherwise and the family and Max are doing well! Enjoy your day ... Luvya >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day at the mall with my sister, FC. Enjoy your day too. <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... So happy to hear you and your sister had a nice day at the mall ... Brenda and I had breakfast Saturday, as usual, and then went crazy shopping afterward ... got some very nice red heels, some New Balance walking tennis shoes, 3 pair of jeans and some other stuff ... more clothes of course ... went crazy I tell you, LOL ... Today will be another nice day and hope the same for you >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
HEY Flower....
It's a beautiful crisp clear winter day... Highs will be in the 40's and I'm loving it...
I got the new livingroom set yesterday and I am one very happy gal... I got it all inn place and it looks so pretty... The colors are a perfect match for my walls and it is so comfortable.. Makes me almost want to give up my recliner..hahahaha
I hope that this will be a great day for you and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... I'm sure by now you've got all your new furniture in place, have your heating pad nearby and are recovering from all the work preparing the space for it & follow-up ... I bet it looks mighty nice ... Josie and the chi-kids now have a new place upon which to position themselves to their favorite t.v. shows, lol ... it's always nice getting new things for the home especially living room furniture, congrats!

Knowing what you did this weekend and hoping you are taking a break this Monday ... Have some things to do around here this morning and errands to run after my soap at 11 ... Have a lovely day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

NeverMissed wrote:
Hi FC and friends.
Good morning, DJ ... good to "see" you again ... you've been missed ... Hope life has been good to you this year so far and will only get better as the days and months go by ... Started a new book yesterday and watched a LOT of football ... read my book during both games and much like Coach Belichick's stiff arm ---> I have a stiff neck from reading too much, LOL ... this too shall pass, ha!...
Wishing you a very pleasant day and don't be such a stranger >>Texas hugs your way<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it
I had amnesia once---or twice
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what?
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
My weight is perfect for my height--which varies.
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
How can there be self-help "groups"?
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
Is it me --or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
Good morning, Ricky! Thanks for the "thoughts to ponder" one-liners! I would like to "weigh" myself in the swimming pool ... I wouldn't weigh very much, lol ... Hope you had a great weekend ... Thanks for the other jokes you left on the thread the other day as well ... Catch you around the corner bud ... FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... So happy to hear you and your sister had a nice day at the mall ... Brenda and I had breakfast Saturday, as usual, and then went crazy shopping afterward ... got some very nice red heels, some New Balance walking tennis shoes, 3 pair of jeans and some other stuff ... more clothes of course ... went crazy I tell you, LOL ... Today will be another nice day and hope the same for you >>smiles and hugs<<
Good morning sweet Flower. I am going to the doctor again today and get more meds. I am so tired of being sick. It does give me a chance to read though :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower I am reading Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver. It is very good. Check it out :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
Flower I am reading Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver. It is very good. Check it out :)
Thanks for the recommendation, Denny ... I'll have to put that on my reading list ... I started Lion's Game Saturday and am already 1/2 way through it ... The Lion is the sequel to it and have it already ... Happy Reading and FEEL BETTER!... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SANTANA ~ BLACK MAGIC WOMAN ... with sensational belly dancer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

***Will be missing Rotor for a few days or more***

(`v)
`*..*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••