“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18429 Jan 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi ya Sweetums! Are you ready for some American Idol? I just don't know about this Nicki Minaj person. I mean, exactly HOW is she qualified to be a judge on a talent show? I don't think she has very much talent, myself. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we? LOL!
Have a wonderful evening! Luv ya much!
Have a great evening Darlin

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18430 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping that your day is filled with only great things....

How was the movie? Did Batman end up getting the bad guys? lol

Hearts, hugs, and popcorn.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18431 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping that your day is filled with only great things....
How was the movie? Did Batman end up getting the bad guys? lol
Hearts, hugs, and popcorn.....
Good morning Princess. Lets fill Flowers shoes with snow :) Snowed in Dallas

“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#18432 Jan 15, 2013
Hi Flower!:^)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18433 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. How are you this fine morning.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18434 Jan 16, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning, Denny! I am doing quite well this morning ... thank you for asking ... how 'bout you ... sounds as though you are feeling quite better ... peaceful healing vibes sent the wife's way ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#18435 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning Flower. How's Texas? Still in the same place? I hope so, I'd hate to have to relearn my geography......
Nothing much going on today, haven't seen Jack in a few days. Cooper, on the other hand, is still in the doghouse, with the girl kitty and boy kitty. I guess it's too cold to run around in the yard....
Have a good day and stay warm.
Hearts, hugs, and hot chocolate....

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18436 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Flower..
I hope that this will be a really good day for you..
So far today life is alright.. Nothing to complain about other than the weather and having to go out in it...
FREEZIN'COLD SLUSH! YUCKEROO!!
I've managed to get some work done as in rearranging my small closet and making some room..
I need to go through all that stuff and get rid of some of it.. but right now I'm more focused on setting my living room up for the new furniture..
I guess I'll surf for a few more minutes while I drink my coffee and then it's back to work...
Sending you and the furkids all my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8046... Fold like a step ladder...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18437 Jan 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi ya Sweetums! Are you ready for some American Idol? I just don't know about this Nicki Minaj person. I mean, exactly HOW is she qualified to be a judge on a talent show? I don't think she has very much talent, myself. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we? LOL!
Have a wonderful evening! Luv ya much!
Hi doll ... IDK about this Minaj person either ... IDK if she/it has an ounce of talent in her ... will have to think about that and/or if she will be able to judge for herself if she can pick out any talent that comes before her ... that out to be the pip, lol ... Has A/I already been on ... I've been so busy haven't even paid attention ... Hope to catch up with you soon ... Love you, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18438 Jan 16, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Flower!:^)
Hey there Duchess! What a pleasant surprise to see you here and get a phone message from you ... sorry I missed you both times ... Will try and catch up to you ... Things have been so crazy around here ... Will be out of town tomorrow but will try and catch up with you this weekend for sure ... Love and miss you, lady! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18439 Jan 16, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Hello there Denny ... Sounds as though you're on the mend and feeling a lot better ... Sending peaceful and healing vibes for the lady ... Tomorrow will be a better day ... Guaranteed! Catch you on the morrow ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18440 Jan 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. How's Texas? Still in the same place? I hope so, I'd hate to have to relearn my geography......
Nothing much going on today, haven't seen Jack in a few days. Cooper, on the other hand, is still in the doghouse, with the girl kitty and boy kitty. I guess it's too cold to run around in the yard....
Have a good day and stay warm.
Hearts, hugs, and hot chocolate....
Hi there Princess! Texas is still here, pretty one! Same geographical location, lol ... if it moved then I shaked and moved, too, haha ... Poor old Jack in the dog house keeping warm, too! It's been dry, cold and sun shiny here, absolutely wonderful ... Jax and PoohBear have been loving it ... not windy so no real need for a heavy jacket or coat ... I just go out in my t and leggings, tennis shoes to the gym and errands ... Kate says I'm going to get sick but I don't believe that and I tell her it's an old wives tale ... she just shakes her head, lol ... Hope all is well on your end ... things are just busy over here ... trying to settle down ... too many irons in the fire so to say ... hump day and weeks end fast approaching ... woot woot ... enjoy your Thursday ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18441 Jan 16, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower..
I hope that this will be a really good day for you..
So far today life is alright.. Nothing to complain about other than the weather and having to go out in it...
FREEZIN'COLD SLUSH! YUCKEROO!!
I've managed to get some work done as in rearranging my small closet and making some room..
I need to go through all that stuff and get rid of some of it.. but right now I'm more focused on setting my living room up for the new furniture..
I guess I'll surf for a few more minutes while I drink my coffee and then it's back to work...
Sending you and the furkids all my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8046... Fold like a step ladder...
Good evening, Rose ... goodness, it must be really cold and slushy there ... it better warm up there really quick so you can catch a break ... better not slip and fall and break anything either ... goodness! Put some skates on and hook some rope onto Josie and let her pull you around the block on that ice or something, lol ... would that work? I can just see it, but no falling? oh, no ... don't try this at home ... I can just see a commercial with that written on the bottom "don't try this at home" LOL ... really, don't try this at home, hahahahahaha ... you take care and don't do too much at once ... TTYS ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Fifhjrrflpsf

United States

#18442 Jan 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose! I must've just missed you ... I was getting ready to sign off ... it's been in the mid 40's today ... not bad because it is sunny with no wind ... very nice ... The house is clean and I need to whistle for Jax to come in and have leftover Swedish Meatballs ... PoohBear is eyeballing the leftovers wishing he could have all the leftovers but it's not going to happen, lol ... so I divided in half and just gave Jax his outside and then I reckon he'll come in ... normally they don't get people food but I just don't like to throw away food on account of the Ethiopian thing, lol ... or something like that ... Hope your bones are feeling better ... Getting ready to read my new book and will think about you as I do the bookworm thing, hahahahaha ... Have a nice afternoon and take a break will you? Have an affair with your heating pad of something, hahahaha TTYS Luvya, FC <3 ...
You racist warring Americans! Why you like to bash other nations ?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#18443 Jan 16, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Looks like the weather should be perfect tomorrow morning, sunny and no wind- glassy flat water. So I'm going down now to set up the rubber boat to get an early start tomorrow.
WooHOO!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18444 Jan 16, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Rose ... goodness, it must be really cold and slushy there ... it better warm up there really quick so you can catch a break ... better not slip and fall and break anything either ... goodness! Put some skates on and hook some rope onto Josie and let her pull you around the block on that ice or something, lol ... would that work? I can just see it, but no falling? oh, no ... don't try this at home ... I can just see a commercial with that written on the bottom "don't try this at home" LOL ... really, don't try this at home, hahahahahaha ... you take care and don't do too much at once ... TTYS ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hey Flower...
I have made jokes about getting a sled and hooking up all of the Chi-Kids and having them pull me around...
If I was to try that with Josie.. I have a feeling I'd be in for a really fast bumpy wild ride...hahahaha
It's a cold slushy mess out in the yard.. It got above freezing today for a while so it melted most of the ice... believe me when I tell ya that I am not enjoying going out into that mess one little bit...
I am being very careful when I have to go out... I am not willing to have to endure a broken bone... I salted the steps and so they are safe.. it's walking in that frozen yuck that worries me.. It's pretty slick.... Josie is so strong I have to use the choke collar on her so that she won't be able to pull me around..
I hope that your night is a peaceful one and I hope that all of your dreams will be as sweet as you... Sending You and Your Furbabies all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18445 Jan 17, 2013
Good morning FC, where ya been?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18446 Jan 17, 2013
Good Morning FC and friends

There is an echo in here today.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#18447 Jan 17, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends..... It's a cold day here, the ice that we received yesterday is fast melting off. Made a little fog--not much though. Supposed to be in the mid 40's today, then it's supposed to be really, really, really cold. Real Iguana freezing weather....lol.

Hearts, hugs, and heating pads......

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18448 Jan 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose ... Nice to see you putting the inside of your house together ... that is very nice ... now all you have to do on the outside is walk the pack and I know how fun that can be, lol ... Josie and all her might, hahaha ... where DO you get all that energy????... I finished off a book and started a new one a have yet to watch Netflix The Dark Knight Rises because I've had my head in these books ... maybe I'll have the time to watch it today, who knows?... Wishing you an awesome day ... take care and maybe chat later ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hello Flower-Child!

Just chiming in with a hello and a wish for you that 2013 is your best yet... and the best for all of us!

I see you wrote me at Shadowville but wanted to pop one in over here in case things get hectic again today as they often do these days and I can't get back...

And, just posted (not quite sure if it even works yet!) a brand new song, still being finished up, but close:

http://www.last.fm/music/Will+Dockery/Will+Do...

let me know if this will play or not... for some reason I seem to be having a problem hearing it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min anonymous 120,655
Word Association. (Nov '10) 10 min Zwiebel 16,689
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 17 min UnderstandPeople 15,444
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 27 min Crazy Jae 11,563
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 27 min Judy 123 6,270
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 29 min Judy 123 54,823
a-z of music (Mar '08) 31 min Zwiebel 20,726
True or False Game 39 min Brandiiiiiiii 346
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min Wolftracks 148,907
Ebola in America 2 hr Cracker Jacks 481