“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18409 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning all my friends. Have a great day

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18410 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning Flower...
The sun is shining and it's warm out.. well for Winter it's warm... we are already in the low 50's and we might hit the 70s today... CRAZY Weather...
It stormed to beat the band last night and this morning was a soggy adventure in dog walking..
I'm getting new furniture next weekend so today I'm going to start hauling the old stuff out to the porch...
I plan on giving it away.. I'm sure there is someone who can use a recliner and a hide-a-bed couch.. I am going to keep my trusty recliner though...
The set I'm getting is a beautiful french provencial.. Cream with a really pretty floral pattern.. I just love it...
OK so I better surf and then get started on the real work...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1344... bet I have sore muscles....
;o)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18411 Jan 11, 2013
Hey Denny... I hope that your day is going well so far and that it'll just keep getting better... Batten down those hatches... and hold down the fort...
:o)
I saw on the news where there is some serious flooding down in your neck of the woods... Time to Tie the dingy to the porch...hahahahaha
Sending you all of my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18412 Jan 11, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Denny... I hope that your day is going well so far and that it'll just keep getting better... Batten down those hatches... and hold down the fort...
:o)
I saw on the news where there is some serious flooding down in your neck of the woods... Time to Tie the dingy to the porch...hahahahaha
Sending you all of my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---
I just got back from seeing Zero Dark Thirty. It is very very good. More about all the intelligence that was gathered. The information that lead to killing OBL came from water boarding. The hard interrogation breaks all them given time

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18413 Jan 11, 2013
I will have a nice weekend with my sister, FC. Enjoy your day too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18414 Jan 11, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I will have a nice weekend with my sister, FC. Enjoy your day too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Enjoy your weekend Emma

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18415 Jan 12, 2013
Wake up Flower. Let me get you a cup of coffee while I am up :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18416 Jan 13, 2013
Sorry Flower, better luck nest year.
At least it wasn't a blow out right?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18417 Jan 14, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning Flower and Rose and all of Flowers friends :)
Good morning, Denny ... nice cold crisp Monday ... hope weekend was nice and your day will be bright sunny and full of fun ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18418 Jan 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower.... We have the rian today--still nice though, just a sprinkle--no heavy downpours, those aren't fun.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milkbones....lol
Good morning, Princess ... we were promised rain for 3 days in a row ... IDK what happened to it ... yall must have gotten it ... it's in Houston this morning ... maybe it'll head this way but doubtfull ... It was a lazy weekend here full of exciting weekend ... no surprise with the Texans/Patriots game ... the only 5 games we lost this year were to the Patriots but there's always next year, lol ... hope your weekend was good and your Monday is great ...

Hugs hearts and looking forward to baseball spring training ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18419 Jan 14, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Good Morning Flower...
The sun is shining and it's warm out.. well for Winter it's warm... we are already in the low 50's and we might hit the 70s today... CRAZY Weather...
It stormed to beat the band last night and this morning was a soggy adventure in dog walking..
I'm getting new furniture next weekend so today I'm going to start hauling the old stuff out to the porch...
I plan on giving it away.. I'm sure there is someone who can use a recliner and a hide-a-bed couch.. I am going to keep my trusty recliner though...
The set I'm getting is a beautiful french provencial.. Cream with a really pretty floral pattern.. I just love it...
OK so I better surf and then get started on the real work...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1344... bet I have sore muscles....
;o)
Good morning, Rose ... Nice to see you putting the inside of your house together ... that is very nice ... now all you have to do on the outside is walk the pack and I know how fun that can be, lol ... Josie and all her might, hahaha ... where DO you get all that energy????... I finished off a book and started a new one a have yet to watch Netflix The Dark Knight Rises because I've had my head in these books ... maybe I'll have the time to watch it today, who knows?... Wishing you an awesome day ... take care and maybe chat later ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18420 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I will have a nice weekend with my sister, FC. Enjoy your day too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... hope your weekend with your sister was nice ... maybe too much fun at the mall or just a quiet lunch at a quaint restaurant ... Wishing you a very pleasant day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18421 Jan 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Sorry Flower, better luck nest year.
At least it wasn't a blow out right?
Good morning, Sweets! When I first saw your post

I thought, "well, at least it wasn't a blow out"

and then I read your post and

you wrote, "At least it wasn't a blow out right"? LOL ...

Well, I've got to say SFO looked mighty good and they are the team to beat wouldn't you say, Rotor ... Any chance we may see them at SB 47? I forget which league they're in but I think that's a possibility ...

Enjoy your day, Rotor >>mwah<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18422 Jan 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Sweets! When I first saw your post
I thought, "well, at least it wasn't a blow out"
and then I read your post and
you wrote, "At least it wasn't a blow out right"? LOL ...
Well, I've got to say SFO looked mighty good and they are the team to beat wouldn't you say, Rotor ... Any chance we may see them at SB 47? I forget which league they're in but I think that's a possibility ...
Enjoy your day, Rotor >>mwah<<
Good morning Flower. It is Monday all over town

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18423 Jan 14, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It is Monday all over town
Morning again, Denny! We never got all that rain we were promised ... so I watered my plants that I put outside for that rain and hauled them back inside just in time for the freeze last night ... it froze all over town last night, lol ...

So, did you say you went to the movies and watche Zero Dark Thirty?????? Would you recommend it?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18424 Jan 14, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Reckless by Andrew Gross ... excellent read ... fast moving, page turner ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18425 Jan 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... hope your weekend with your sister was nice ... maybe too much fun at the mall or just a quiet lunch at a quaint restaurant ... Wishing you a very pleasant day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thank you, FC. My sister and I had a nice lunch.,<3

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18426 Jan 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose ... Nice to see you putting the inside of your house together ... that is very nice ... now all you have to do on the outside is walk the pack and I know how fun that can be, lol ... Josie and all her might, hahaha ... where DO you get all that energy????... I finished off a book and started a new one a have yet to watch Netflix The Dark Knight Rises because I've had my head in these books ... maybe I'll have the time to watch it today, who knows?... Wishing you an awesome day ... take care and maybe chat later ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hey Flower..
I'm not putting my house together I'm taking it apart AGAIN...hahahaha
When the new stuff gets here then I'll put it all together...
;o)
I hate moving heavy stuff, I'm sore for days afterwards but since it's just me, the task is mine to handle...
I wish I had some energy left at the end of the day but I usually deplete it by 6 PM and then everything I do seems to be a chore...
For instance today I've not done very much at all due to the old bones screaming at me.. but I'm still walking the pack and doing the general household chores..
I have no idea what I'm gonna make for dinner tonight.. I'm thinking maybe a salad and a fish sandwich... Quick and easy... or I could reheat some Pizza...
We have a real cold front hitting us too so that doesn't help.. We went from highs in the 70s to the 20s with a quickness...but it was nice to have those two days that were warm... and I did manage to get alot accomplished.. If it hadn't been for all the dang rain it would have been great...
I saw where you all are having some seriously cold temperatures too so you make sure to bundle up good if you have to go out in it.. Don't want you to relapse...
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18427 Jan 14, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower..
I'm not putting my house together I'm taking it apart AGAIN...hahahaha
When the new stuff gets here then I'll put it all together...
;o)
I hate moving heavy stuff, I'm sore for days afterwards but since it's just me, the task is mine to handle...
I wish I had some energy left at the end of the day but I usually deplete it by 6 PM and then everything I do seems to be a chore...
For instance today I've not done very much at all due to the old bones screaming at me.. but I'm still walking the pack and doing the general household chores..
I have no idea what I'm gonna make for dinner tonight.. I'm thinking maybe a salad and a fish sandwich... Quick and easy... or I could reheat some Pizza...
We have a real cold front hitting us too so that doesn't help.. We went from highs in the 70s to the 20s with a quickness...but it was nice to have those two days that were warm... and I did manage to get alot accomplished.. If it hadn't been for all the dang rain it would have been great...
I saw where you all are having some seriously cold temperatures too so you make sure to bundle up good if you have to go out in it.. Don't want you to relapse...
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hi Rose! I must've just missed you ... I was getting ready to sign off ... it's been in the mid 40's today ... not bad because it is sunny with no wind ... very nice ... The house is clean and I need to whistle for Jax to come in and have leftover Swedish Meatballs ... PoohBear is eyeballing the leftovers wishing he could have all the leftovers but it's not going to happen, lol ... so I divided in half and just gave Jax his outside and then I reckon he'll come in ... normally they don't get people food but I just don't like to throw away food on account of the Ethiopian thing, lol ... or something like that ... Hope your bones are feeling better ... Getting ready to read my new book and will think about you as I do the bookworm thing, hahahahaha ... Have a nice afternoon and take a break will you? Have an affair with your heating pad of something, hahahaha TTYS Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#18428 Jan 14, 2013
Hi ya Sweetums! Are you ready for some American Idol? I just don't know about this Nicki Minaj person. I mean, exactly HOW is she qualified to be a judge on a talent show? I don't think she has very much talent, myself. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we? LOL!
Have a wonderful evening! Luv ya much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min 40ish 29,561
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Mechanic 2,065
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Hoosier in Black 1,736
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 6 min DILF 1,446
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 7 min DILF 24,284
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min MikeF 117,565
Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 8 min DILF 223
Ebola in America 12 min Hoosier in Black 53
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Jeff 21,410
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min Tom2Tone 147,778
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr ZkyClank 6,427
Teen claims '3-breasted woman' held him as sex ... 3 hr DILF 3

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE