“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18389 Jan 8, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Keep safe and warm out there BR
Hey Denny..
I hope that you are feeling better...
It was actually not to bad today.. We hit the low 50's.. and the sun was shining..
I hope that you had a good day and I hope that your cold has cleared up.. I saw on the news where they said this years flu season is really bad..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

Straight To Hells Door

#18390 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Flower..
Just stopping in to say goodnight.. I hope that you are feeling better today and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6061... Bet ya a big bowl of Chicken Soup...
;o)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18391 Jan 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower--well, for less than an hour anyway. Busy as the proverbial bee this AM, working on some computer stuff, and some home stuff, and some work stuff.....Same ole stuff, I guess...
Anyway, just a drive by, have a good one filled with hearts, hugs, and stuff.....
Good morning, Princess ... Nice to see you ... I had to go to a business on Research Blvd (same as Research Blvd) so I plugged the address into my GPS which took me all the way down South Hwy 183, made me exit on whevever it made me exit and kept telling me to take a "quick left" on 183 ... I finally realized it wanted me to get back on to Hwy 183 ... so I went further South on 183 to exit Loop 1 and take the Left fork to Loop 1 and exit Loop 360 and take a left to 360 ... take 360 to Research Blvd which is the same as 183 take a right on Research and go North on 183 where I'd just come from and exit Anderson Mill and my destination would be 3/4 miles on my right ... I was like What they Hey???????? I could have done that 30 minutes ago ... Bad enough I was on "pray for me on 183 road" to begin with IN THE POURING RAIN ... geesh!
When I got to my intended destination, I also realized I'd forgotten a piece of paper that I needed, AT HOME. oh dear ... space cadet strikes again, lol ... Will have to go back down 183 today to drop off that important piece of paper ... hope the same crazies who were on the road yesterday have gone home, haha ...

So, good news! It rained all day yesterday, all night and it's still raining ... Love it!... woot woot ... A nice soaking ... Jax loves it, PoohBear ---> not so much ...

Hope you had a great yesterday ... All my 2012 files have been cleaned out ... finished a book last night, starting a new one today ... while I'm out today will hit the gym while the kids come help with the domestic duties ... won't help, it's so muddy out, but that's okay ... 8 paw prints on the floor are so welcomed ... I've got some old comfortors we lay down on rainy days we spread out on the flooring on those few and rare rainy days ...

Okay, love ... nice seeing you again ... will chat later ...

Hearts hugs and puppy dog prints ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18392 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I read the second book too but I don't know if there is a third or more
Good morning, Denny ... The book I just read, A Butcher's Boy series, was printed in 2011 and Thomas Perry has, inclusive, written 19 books ... This seems to be the last on the list ... It was the only one in the library at the time ... It was great ... I'll check our local library since I got this one in the next little town ... The first book on the list is The Butcher's Boy" ... quite a philanderer, lol ...

Glad to here you are feeling better and I am as well ... This time the crud didn't hang around 3 weeks like the last time, thank goodness ...

Hope you're enjoying your morning thus far and your day just gets better and better ... Have fun! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18393 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>to much stuff going on :)
reminds me of a guy you should know born in Lubbock, TX and lives mostly in Ft Worth and Hippichick absolutely loves ...

DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ TOO MUCH STUFF ...

with John Prine and Lyle Lovett ...

a great song ... love it!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18394 Jan 9, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower..
Just stopping in to say goodnight.. I hope that you are feeling better today and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6061... Bet ya a big bowl of Chicken Soup...
;o)
Morning again, Rose ... IDK if I dreamt or not ... is that even a word, "dreamt" lol ... I slept pretty good that is for sure ... hope you did as well ... Oh, and don't blame me when the rain leaves Texas and comes your way like you usually do, hahahahahaha ... not really funny ... I know yall have your fair share of it and could use a break {huggles}...

6693 ... sending you warmth and sunshine even on a pair of Annie Oakley sixes ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18395 Jan 9, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Denny..
I hope that you are feeling better...
It was actually not to bad today.. We hit the low 50's.. and the sun was shining..
I hope that you had a good day and I hope that your cold has cleared up.. I saw on the news where they said this years flu season is really bad..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
Thanks for your good wishes. Like chicken soup they can't hurt. It is pouring rain today but we really needed it :) Have a great day

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18396 Jan 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... The book I just read, A Butcher's Boy series, was printed in 2011 and Thomas Perry has, inclusive, written 19 books ... This seems to be the last on the list ... It was the only one in the library at the time ... It was great ... I'll check our local library since I got this one in the next little town ... The first book on the list is The Butcher's Boy" ... quite a philanderer, lol ...
Glad to here you are feeling better and I am as well ... This time the crud didn't hang around 3 weeks like the last time, thank goodness ...
Hope you're enjoying your morning thus far and your day just gets better and better ... Have fun! Hearts, FC <3 ...
I put all 3 dogs in the car and took the babies to get hair cuts. It will be about $175 but they will be beautiful when I pick them up :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18397 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I put all 3 dogs in the car and took the babies to get hair cuts. It will be about $175 but they will be beautiful when I pick them up :)
Good for you and good for the pups ... And they won't smell like wet dogs, lol ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18398 Jan 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Nice to see you ... I had to go to a business on Research Blvd (same as Research Blvd) so I plugged the address into my GPS which took me all the way down South Hwy 183, made me exit on whevever it made me exit and kept telling me to take a "quick left" on 183 ... I finally realized it wanted me to get back on to Hwy 183 ... so I went further South on 183 to exit Loop 1 and take the Left fork to Loop 1 and exit Loop 360 and take a left to 360 ... take 360 to Research Blvd which is the same as 183 take a right on Research and go North on 183 where I'd just come from and exit Anderson Mill and my destination would be 3/4 miles on my right ... I was like What they Hey???????? I could have done that 30 minutes ago ... Bad enough I was on "pray for me on 183 road" to begin with IN THE POURING RAIN ... geesh!
When I got to my intended destination, I also realized I'd forgotten a piece of paper that I needed, AT HOME. oh dear ... space cadet strikes again, lol ... Will have to go back down 183 today to drop off that important piece of paper ... hope the same crazies who were on the road yesterday have gone home, haha ...
So, good news! It rained all day yesterday, all night and it's still raining ... Love it!... woot woot ... A nice soaking ... Jax loves it, PoohBear ---> not so much ...
Hope you had a great yesterday ... All my 2012 files have been cleaned out ... finished a book last night, starting a new one today ... while I'm out today will hit the gym while the kids come help with the domestic duties ... won't help, it's so muddy out, but that's okay ... 8 paw prints on the floor are so welcomed ... I've got some old comfortors we lay down on rainy days we spread out on the flooring on those few and rare rainy days ...
Okay, love ... nice seeing you again ... will chat later ...
Hearts hugs and puppy dog prints ...
Good morning my poor abused Flower.....lol. Sounds like me on some of the roads around here. Mama R always said, the faster you go, the behinder you get....lol. Anyway, good your files are done.(wanna take care of mine?) Try to have a good day even if it is raining....

Hearts, hugs, and comforters.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#18399 Jan 9, 2013
Good morning Sweetums! You know I love my Delbert! That's the very first thing we talked about when I joined Topix, remember? You saw it on my profile and were the first person to comment to me when I ventured out into the world of Offbeat! What memories! Hahaha!
I hope you're feeling better today. So happy you're getting rain. We've had a misty drizzle since yesterday afternoon, but the rain Denny is getting is coming this way. Suppose to rain through tomorrow! Yea!!
Wishing you a wonderful day! Luvya!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18400 Jan 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning my poor abused Flower.....lol. Sounds like me on some of the roads around here. Mama R always said, the faster you go, the behinder you get....lol. Anyway, good your files are done.(wanna take care of mine?) Try to have a good day even if it is raining....
Hearts, hugs, and comforters.....
LOL ... oh, yes ... I'm so abused, haha ... yep, I've got my paperwork in my purse and will be leaving after my soap at 12 straight up and then to the gym which is on the way back ... I'm having a great day even in the rain ... the pups, not so much ... well, Jax doesn't mind ... he can get in a crawl space and shield himself ... Pooh, not so much, lol ... You have yourself a great day, too!{huggles}...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18401 Jan 9, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! You know I love my Delbert! That's the very first thing we talked about when I joined Topix, remember? You saw it on my profile and were the first person to comment to me when I ventured out into the world of Offbeat! What memories! Hahaha!
I hope you're feeling better today. So happy you're getting rain. We've had a misty drizzle since yesterday afternoon, but the rain Denny is getting is coming this way. Suppose to rain through tomorrow! Yea!!
Good morning, doll ... Glad to see and hear you are in good spirits ... been missing you ... I see that American Idol is coming up maybe next week? IDK about the Nicki Minaj person ... She kind of rubs me the wrong way and none of her performances have ever impressed me ... Mariah has an Order of Protection against her, from what I hear, due to Minaj's aggressiveness toward Mariah and her children ... big surprise there, not!... I just don't see the connection between the diverse judges, Randy Jackson, Minaj, Mariah Carey, and Nicole Kidmans' husband ---> what is his name, it escapes me at this time ... Keith Urban ... I just love that man ... Hope it works out ... You know some of those reality shows are staged to some extent ... I hope to see some talent on the stage ...

Hope the arm/hand are doing much better ... I'm feeling so much better and thank you so much for inquiring ... plan to go back to the gym today after I run to my attorney's office to give him the paper I forgot yesterday, airhead that I am, lol ...

Wishing the best of days, keep warm and stay dry! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18402 Jan 9, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ GIVING IT UP FOR YOUR LOVE ...

and yes, I do remember our first meet ... Memories indeed!...

Straight To Hells Door

#18403 Jan 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning again, Rose ... IDK if I dreamt or not ... is that even a word, "dreamt" lol ... I slept pretty good that is for sure ... hope you did as well ... Oh, and don't blame me when the rain leaves Texas and comes your way like you usually do, hahahahahaha ... not really funny ... I know yall have your fair share of it and could use a break {huggles}...
6693 ... sending you warmth and sunshine even on a pair of Annie Oakley sixes ...
OK Flower...
I won't say the rain is really your fault but I'm still gonna blame you....hahahahahaha
I've had more than enough rain..
It has already rained here this morning and it's GRAY.... then there is the fun part...where they say it's gonna do this for the next 3 days then it's gonna get REALLY COLD like in the 20's for a high...
What doesn't kill me, just pisses me off...
;o)
I'm still trying to find that Ark builder and it's WINTER!
I should be looking for a guy with a snow plow... but no Here I am trudging through the mud and the yuck...
OK I'm through venting and I guess the timing was right because the Sun has peeked out from behind the clouds...
:o)
It's not really cold out either so I'm gonna have to count that as one of my little blessings for the day.... Our highs are gonna be up in the 50's headed toward the 60's...
OK gonna surf.. I hope that you have a great day.. I'm glad that you all are getting the rain, you need it to fill those lakes back up to the top...
I'm still trying to figure out how to get the government to run a pipe line for you all...hahahahaha
Tell Pooh to get his fuzzy butt back in the house and tell Jax it might be a good idea if he was to follow suit...
For the minute My Pack is quiet and all is right with my world...
OK gonna surf..
I hope that you have a great day.. I'm glad that you all are getting the rain, you need it to fill those lakes back up to the top...
I'm still trying to figure out how to get the government to run a pipe line for you all...hahahahaha
Catch Ya round the corner....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4220.... Bet a half worn out mop....

Straight To Hells Door

#18404 Jan 9, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your good wishes. Like chicken soup they can't hurt. It is pouring rain today but we really needed it :) Have a great day
Wishing you the same Denny... Stay outta the rain...
@}-'--,---

4401... Bet a pair of hip waders... no wait... I might need those..hahahaha
Bet a travel umbrella...
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18405 Jan 9, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Flower...
I won't say the rain is really your fault but I'm still gonna blame you....hahahahahaha
I've had more than enough rain..
It has already rained here this morning and it's GRAY.... then there is the fun part...where they say it's gonna do this for the next 3 days then it's gonna get REALLY COLD like in the 20's for a high...
What doesn't kill me, just pisses me off...
;o)
I'm still trying to find that Ark builder and it's WINTER!
I should be looking for a guy with a snow plow... but no Here I am trudging through the mud and the yuck...
OK I'm through venting and I guess the timing was right because the Sun has peeked out from behind the clouds...
It's not really cold out either so I'm gonna have to count that as one of my little blessings for the day.... Our highs are gonna be up in the 50's headed toward the 60's...
OK gonna surf.. I hope that you have a great day.. I'm glad that you all are getting the rain, you need it to fill those lakes back up to the top...
Tell Pooh to get his fuzzy butt back in the house and tell Jax it might be a good idea if he was to follow suit...
For the minute My Pack is quiet and all is right with my world...
OK gonna surf..
I hope that you have a great day.. I'm glad that you all are getting the rain, you need it to fill those lakes back up to the top...
Catch Ya round the corner....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4220.... Bet a half worn out mop....
Hey there Rose ... I had a pretty good day ... Went to the bank, got some mula, went to the gym and had a good workout ... only ran out of steam at the end of 140 ab crunches ... then ---> I had to leave, LOL ... went by the library and got 4 books ... read from 6 to 8 and now watching SVU ... nothing else on ... sun finally came out today ... ground is saturated from some good rain 2 days running ... fantastic and more to come FR/SA/SU ... going to hang out with Robin on Saturday and have din-din with Bren on Saturday evening on the way back from A-town so plans already made for the weekend ... Hang on tight 'cause more rain headed your way >>ducks for cover<< yikes! lol ... Have a great evening! >>smooches for the pooches<<

Luvya, FC <3 ...

2716 ... fly like a kite

Straight To Hells Door

#18406 Jan 9, 2013
Hey Flower...
So the Pack have been walked and they are all tucked in for the night.. I'm soon to head off to bed myself.. All this gray weather is very condusive to sleep and not much else..
Sounds like you had a pretty busy day today so I'm gonna take that to mean you are indeed feeling better... That makes me very happy...
Today was my Daughters Birthday.. Hard to believe she's 39...
It sure makes me take a minute to let that sink in... She is such a beautiful woman, her heart is big as the Texas Sky and her smile lights up a room... I am so proud of her as A Daughter, A Mother, A Wife, A Sister, A Teacher and A Friend... and all she has accomplished in her life.. Can't tell I'm a Very Proud Mama can ya....hahahahahaha
OK gonna surf for a minute then I'm heading off to bed... I hope that you will have a peaceful night and only the sweetest of dreams...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18407 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning Flower and Rose and all of Flowers friends :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18408 Jan 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... oh, yes ... I'm so abused, haha ... yep, I've got my paperwork in my purse and will be leaving after my soap at 12 straight up and then to the gym which is on the way back ... I'm having a great day even in the rain ... the pups, not so much ... well, Jax doesn't mind ... he can get in a crawl space and shield himself ... Pooh, not so much, lol ... You have yourself a great day, too!{huggles}...
Hi Flower.... We have the rian today--still nice though, just a sprinkle--no heavy downpours, those aren't fun.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and milkbones....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pie Is A___ 5 min Ozzy 0
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min replaytime 133,764
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 25 min ms_Sweeter 1,121
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 29 min Ozzy 291
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 33 min Jennifer Renee 7,747
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min ms_Sweeter 152,750
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 47 min Rick Santpornum 45
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr Rick Santpornum 73
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26,752
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 30,053