“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18369 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again, WBR ... NO, the 6th of JANUARY ... LOL ... WISE men, hahahahahahahaha Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and WISE? hahahahahahahahaha yeah, I'm all over that one ... LOL ... Thanks for the healing vibes and good wishes ... 7 CD's narrated by Bill O'Reilly on the Kennedy Killing: End of Camelot; Johnny Football Friday Night game, 2 pro-football games yesterday and 2 pro-football games today and starting a new book yesterday, I'm TARRED, woman ... Going to rest now and see what tomorrow brings! Have a sweet night and catch you on the morrow ... Oh, and Mrs Whitewater and Nor-Cal Native invites us to their new thread, The Music Room! See you there! Love you, FC <3 ...
LMAO!!!! Did I seriously say take the tree down on ****December**** the 6th!!! Man oh man what the heck was I thinking... I Know... I wasn't...hahahahahahaha
Sixth of January is what I meant to say.. sheeeshh....
Gonna have to check out the music room.. I saw the thread name and it made me think of your love of music..
You rest easy lady, drink plenty of fluids and take those dang pills... Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18370 Jan 7, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. It is back to work Monday :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18371 Jan 7, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
WISE MEN!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha sure I believe you...
;o)
That's really sweet of you to share that story with me.. I'd never heard that, before you told me... So now I know I wasn't supposed to take down the tree till the sixth day of December...
I hope that your sore throat will clear up and that you will be back to your old self in no time at all...
You take care of yourself ya hear!!!
I hope that your night will be a really good one and that you will have fun no matter what you do... Sending you all my best healing vibes and all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4400... Bet a Star of Wonder Christmas Ornament...
Good morning, Rose ... alarm went off at 0645 and I hit the snooze til a quarter to 8 so I could call the docs office a 8, got an appt at 1015, yay! lol ...

Glad to share the story with you and found a FB friend from Austria who also celebrates the same tradition in her country ... isn't that the pip?... so there, I'm not crazy after all, neener neener neener as Rotor would say, haha ...

It's going to be a good day here and hope the same for you ... Enjoy it! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

3277 ... pair of 7's, my lucky number ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18372 Jan 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Seattle and the Pats.
Good morning, Rotor ... alrighty then, those will be my picks ... so I take it you have no faith in SFO or the Texans?... Well, SFO has been sporting pretty good this year and we already know the Texans have lost twice to the Brady bunch, lol ... so, it's a toss up on the SFO game but I'll trust your instincts on this one, this time, LOL ... so, okie dokie ... Maybe I'll make some big bucks and take the little kids money away this coming week! Geesh, I sound like Sir Rod on Thursdays Dominoes game >>shhhh, don't tell him<< lol ... Enjoy your day! >>mwah<<

5701 ... pair of ace's locks in my bet

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18373 Jan 7, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Did I seriously say take the tree down on ****December**** the 6th!!! Man oh man what the heck was I thinking... I Know... I wasn't...hahahahahahaha
Sixth of January is what I meant to say.. sheeeshh....
Gonna have to check out the music room.. I saw the thread name and it made me think of your love of music..
You rest easy lady, drink plenty of fluids and take those dang pills... Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Morning again, Rose! Yes, ma'am ... will do all the above except the OTC cold meds ... I think they're making my heart race and I'm not fast enough to catch up, lol ... will catch up with you at the Music Room ... Laters

1167 ... play that funky music

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18374 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. It is back to work Monday :)
Good morning, Denny ... sounds as though you've fully recovered and hitting the streets on this beautiful Monday ... so glad you're feeling better and hopefully enjoyed your company ... glad to have your house back and now the rain has gone there are no muddy floors to mop, lol ... After 81 days we finally got some rain and were sure glad for that so muddy floors were welcomed believe it or not ... of course, I wasn't the one who had to deal with that, lol ... Have a great day Denny and catch up to you later ... FC <3 ...

8290 ... pair of galoshes ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18375 Jan 7, 2013
Good morning Flower. Good to see you back.... Hope you will soon be feeling back to 100%

Hugs hearts and good health......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18376 Jan 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Good to see you back.... Hope you will soon be feeling back to 100%
Hugs hearts and good health......
Good afternoon, Princess ... Nice to see you, too! Feeling oh so much better ... laryngitis but I bet a few are glad to "hear" that, lol ... Hope your weekend was fabulous and your Monday is off to a good start ... Reading a new book Denny suggested ... It's pretty good so far and 1/2 into it ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and have a nice evening! Hearts, FC <3 ...

2228 ... tres hombres, an album by ZZTop

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18377 Jan 7, 2013
My day is nice, FC. have fun reading. >>smiles+hugs<<

Straight To Hells Door

#18378 Jan 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning again, Rose! Yes, ma'am ... will do all the above except the OTC cold meds ... I think they're making my heart race and I'm not fast enough to catch up, lol ... will catch up with you at the Music Room ... Laters
1167 ... play that funky music
Hey Girly Girl...
I hate it when my heart races and I don't even get to bet on the outcome...
;o)
Been lazy most of the day, just taking it easy on the old bones...
I did do the dishes and general kitchen cleaning but other than that I've been kicked back in the recliner.. Took a much needed nap this afternoon...
I spent the morning making calls that needed to be made.. I really don't enjoy automated services... but I did laugh at the one that told me in Spanish to press 8 for Spanish... I considered it just to see if I'd understand anything else they said...hahahahaha...
So I hope that your day has been a better one and that you are feeling much better by now... Have you tried gargling with warm saltwater? It sometimes helps ease a sore throat... and of course there is always the tried and true remedy of hot whiskey, honey and lemon... If it doesn't help the sore throat, if you have enough of them, you won't care if you have a sore throat!hahahaha
It has the same effect as Mind over Matter... You won't mind and it won't matter...
;o)
OK so I gotta take that Pack of mine out so I'm gonna do that before they decide to form a chorus...
Sending you all of my best healing vibes, warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

5738... Fold like a hankie...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18379 Jan 7, 2013
Flower-Child..get cracking'... we have tickets for the Hoosier Hillbilly Square Dancing' Contest.. THAT Dude cracks me up..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18380 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is nice, FC. have fun reading. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... I am 3/4 of the way through a book I started Saturday that Denny recommended ... Little did I know it's a Butcher's Boy series by Thomas Perry ... that Denny, he's such the enabler, LOL ... I am enjoying the book, though!

Wishing you a bright, sunny and wonderful day! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18381 Jan 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girly Girl...
I hate it when my heart races and I don't even get to bet on the outcome...
;o)
Been lazy most of the day, just taking it easy on the old bones...
I did do the dishes and general kitchen cleaning but other than that I've been kicked back in the recliner.. Took a much needed nap this afternoon...
I spent the morning making calls that needed to be made.. I really don't enjoy automated services... but I did laugh at the one that told me in Spanish to press 8 for Spanish... I considered it just to see if I'd understand anything else they said...hahahahaha...
So I hope that your day has been a better one and that you are feeling much better by now... Have you tried gargling with warm saltwater? It sometimes helps ease a sore throat... and of course there is always the tried and true remedy of hot whiskey, honey and lemon... If it doesn't help the sore throat, if you have enough of them, you won't care if you have a sore throat!hahahaha
It has the same effect as Mind over Matter... You won't mind and it won't matter...
;o)
OK so I gotta take that Pack of mine out so I'm gonna do that before they decide to form a chorus...
Sending you all of my best healing vibes, warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5738... Fold like a hankie...
Good morning, Rose ... I was glad to see the kids at my home by the time I got home from the pharmacy ... The house was all clean and smelling all lavender scent-ly (is that even a word)... well, the bottom line is that I could smell, lol ... clean house, good reading as they moved a stand-up lamp from the front bedroom next to my recliner for better light and better reading ... very cool!

Then after reading for about 3 hours I was going to take a nap and get up to watch Hawaii 5-O ... that didn't happen ... I slep through the night, I think ... Seems I remember a phone call I made late in the night ... it was brief and I probably resumed snoring and fell asleep, phone in hand, oops! LOL ...

Okay, so you know ... here is the schedule for the AFC/NFC championship playoffs and the winners of these games will determine who will play in Superbowl 47 ... do not ask me to do the Roman numerals ... okay, lets see ... Super Bowl XLVII is that correct ... I was pretty good at math, cacl, geometry, trig and all that jazz but don't quote me on this one, lol ... fractions ... love 'em ... especially when it came down to slicing a pie ... counting people and then counting, hahahaha ...

Good day, my friend! Luvya, FC <3 ...

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 4:30E/3:30C
Ravens @ Broncos

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 8pmE/7C
Packers @ 49'ers

NFC: Sunday 1/13/13 1pmE/12pmC
Seahawks @ Falcons

NFC: Sunday 1/13/13 4:30E/3:30C
Texans @ Patriots

SuperBowl Feb 3, 2013 in New Orleans ... 6:30E/5C (subject to change)...

2437 ... fold like my bid package ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18382 Jan 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower-Child..get cracking'... we have tickets for the Hoosier Hillbilly Square Dancing' Contest.. THAT Dude cracks me up..
Good moring, CC ... good to "see" you again ... Dosie do ... I can square dance ... just give me a square dance and a square boy or girl and we'll go round and round in a square room in my cowboy boots ... My Harley-Davidson boots are too clunky and as I looked at the size of them the other day, I found they were a 1/2 size too big ... someone had switched the 1/2 size bigger in the normal size box I usually wear ... what a bummer ... now, it's too late to take them back because I have worn them ... EBAY anyone? LOL ... I have a really nice pair of Extreme Element riding boots which are much cooler than the H-D boots anyway, that are the correct size, have been weathered with the waterproof stuff,(thanks to my topville friend who visited me here one year) Is this too much info (TMI) LOL ... I'm rambling and have exceeded my time frame of posting after 9am ... it's time to hit the books ... As always, CC ...it's a pleasure to hear from your upbeat and happy self!!!!!

Signed, the book worm as WBR calls me or is it the book geek, LOL >>hugs<< FC <34

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18383 Jan 8, 2013
okay, I've mis-informed yall ... maybe???

Packers and 49'ers are NFC
Texans and Patriots are AFC ... and I stand corrected ... do I have to google AGAIN?... I'm all googled out ... LOL ...

Straight To Hells Door

#18384 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Flower...
It's GLOW WORM!!! cause when you are into a book you shine!
Sounds like you have had a busy morning already.. I hope that you will have a great day today and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself.. Good to know you can smell things again.. That's a good sign..
:o)
But then again if it rains you will be able to smell wet dog...hahahahaha
I've got to go out and do some running around myself so I'll be back by later to see what's up with one of the sweetest ladies on the planet...
Feel Better... Right now dangit!
Sending you all my best healing vibes and bunches of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))

1898.... Bet ya a box of Halls Brothers, Wild Cherry Cough Drops......
@}-'--,---

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18385 Jan 8, 2013
Good morning Flower--well, for less than an hour anyway. Busy as the proverbial bee this AM, working on some computer stuff, and some home stuff, and some work stuff.....Same ole stuff, I guess...

Anyway, just a drive by, have a good one filled with hearts, hugs, and stuff.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18386 Jan 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... I am 3/4 of the way through a book I started Saturday that Denny recommended ... Little did I know it's a Butcher's Boy series by Thomas Perry ... that Denny, he's such the enabler, LOL ... I am enjoying the book, though!
Wishing you a bright, sunny and wonderful day! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
I read the second book too but I don't know if there is a third or more

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18387 Jan 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
It's GLOW WORM!!! cause when you are into a book you shine!
Sounds like you have had a busy morning already.. I hope that you will have a great day today and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself.. Good to know you can smell things again.. That's a good sign..
:o)
But then again if it rains you will be able to smell wet dog...hahahahaha
I've got to go out and do some running around myself so I'll be back by later to see what's up with one of the sweetest ladies on the planet...
Feel Better... Right now dangit!
Sending you all my best healing vibes and bunches of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
1898.... Bet ya a box of Halls Brothers, Wild Cherry Cough Drops......
@}-'--,---
Keep safe and warm out there BR

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18388 Jan 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower--well, for less than an hour anyway. Busy as the proverbial bee this AM, working on some computer stuff, and some home stuff, and some work stuff.....Same ole stuff, I guess...
Anyway, just a drive by, have a good one filled with hearts, hugs, and stuff.....
to much stuff going on :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Roxie Darling 26,047
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Stormare 7,852
Why isn't Harly in Cuba like she said 6 min repo-man 1
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min Enzo49 138,433
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 152,915
CBC Manitoba's top 10 funny, weird, cute, offbe... 9 min Christsharian Law 4
True or False Game 13 min Old Sam 1,319
Is it possible to....... 16 min Old Sam 620
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min TALLYHO 8541 37,800
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 40 min dragoon70056 3,051