“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18349 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
Hey FC! Hope you're good. Finally got snow in Chicago ...... about a 1/4 of an inch!
Gonna come up north for the spring fling Boomer and his wife and u and talking about? Thinking of Indy for a meeting place.
Spring fling sounds good mighty Quinn. Don't play out in the snow. Keep safe and warm :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18350 Jan 6, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just stopping in to send healing vibes your way and also to Mr. Denny Crain...
Seems it's the time of year for everyone to catch something... I usually just catch hell...hahahahahaha
;o)
The pack has been walked and all are in their beds... I'm gonna take a hot shower and then crawl into my nice clean fresh bed... I love the smell of fresh out of the dryer bedding...
I hope that you will have a peaceful night and that all of your dreams will be sweet ones...
Sending all of my best wishes and lots of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
You and Denny... feel better!!!!
and
Denny I know what you mean about the floors getting muddy...
I mop more than anyone I know.. at least four times a day when the ground is muddy...
20 tiny paws, 4 huge paws, 2 size 8 feet and an abundance of rain are to blame...
@}-'--,---
Rose the job is never ending it seems :) Dogs rule. You don't see them going around picking up our poop :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18351 Jan 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You've known me how long now? Have you ever known me to not "go there" if the opportunity arises?
Not much into crime dramas. I tend to lean toward comedy and science programming.
Once in a while I find an evening soap I like. Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost come to mind.
I could just never understand the popularity of Lost

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18352 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I hope your weekend is going great :) I feel much better today
Good morning, Denny ... so glad you are feeling better today ... Weekend is slow and go ... much like Austin traffic at 5 o'clock or any other given time, after all, it is Austin, LOL ... My plans are just to do some free weights, read and watch football and give the old body some rest ... It's a beautiful sunny day out ... Hope the same for you! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

6302 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18353 Jan 6, 2013
Wildbluerose ... maybe this will satisfy your curiosity of January 6th tradition ... My grandpa was from Spain as was his forefathers and so on ... 3 Wise men? Haven't met one yet, hahahahahahahha we'll just go with 3 Kings or the 3 magi, LOL (well, if you count my grandpa, my daddy and my other grandpa, those are the 3 wise men, ha!)...

http://www.mamalisa.com/blog/january-6th-the-...

Traditionally, today is also the day when many Christians take down their Christmas trees and decorations.

6200 ... full house; told ya, should have left your tree up, lol ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#18354 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... so glad you are feeling better today ... Weekend is slow and go ... much like Austin traffic at 5 o'clock or any other given time, after all, it is Austin, LOL ... My plans are just to do some free weights, read and watch football and give the old body some rest ... It's a beautiful sunny day out ... Hope the same for you! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
6302 ...
It sounds like you have a good plan for the day. Enjoy!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18355 Jan 6, 2013
The magi leaving gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh ... the children would dress up and go door to door caroling and collect their share of candy ... Our 3 "wise men" would bring candy and gifts to our house ... we never got any gold, frankincense or myrhh ... just 1 gift each and candy ... It's a Family tradition ...

HANK WILLIAMS ~ FAMILY TRADITION ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#18356 Jan 6, 2013
Looks like the best team won.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18357 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I could just never understand the popularity of Lost
Gotta admit I was kind of lost on that one ... but since my baby sister is an airline flight attendant on a major airline ... the curiousity got the best of me ... She's a survivor and would make those survivors look like slackers, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18358 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Good morning, CA ... that Texans game had me on pins and needles ... We'll see what happens next week with the Pats ... Looks like the Packers will be visiting San Francisco?... How are you this morning?...

9726 ... San Fran is looking pretty good ... haven't made my pic yet ... but so far I'm 2/2 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18359 Jan 6, 2013
Pats are gonna win.
;~)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18360 Jan 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Pats are gonna win.
;~)
yeah, well ... I don't like Tom Brady ... probably because he IS that good ... Just wish Schaub looked like he did when the Texans were 11-1 ... He didn't even look that good last night :(... oh, well ... We'll see if he can get Johnson & Foster down the field and throw LOTS of Hail Mary's, LOL ... You know there will be man on man coverage and Pat's defense will be all over Schaub and he may not even get a chance to throw and if he does they may be sloppy throws in haste ... Haste makes waste ... Man, I need to give myself a pep talk, LOLOL >>grins<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18361 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Well, CA ... you went 4-4, G-Man 2-2 and I went 3-4 ... we did good alright for a trio of armchair quarter backers, LOL ...

2220 ... four of a kind but there were only 3 of us ... well, 4 counting WBR now that she knows who Johnny Football is,*wink*(WBR) lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18362 Jan 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Pats are gonna win.
;~)
and why do I hear you saying, "nanner nanner nanner"???

5918 ... fold like a hanky

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18363 Jan 6, 2013
LOL ...

1626 ... folding like an ironing board

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18364 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
and why do I hear you saying, "nanner nanner nanner"???
5918 ... fold like a hanky
I don't know...I usually say neener neener neener.......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18365 Jan 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know...I usually say neener neener neener.......
alrighty then, LOL ...

Next week should be interesting football ... I may need your help on my picks ... well, not on ONE certain game, LOL ...

3329 ... pair of trays ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18366 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
The magi leaving gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh ... the children would dress up and go door to door caroling and collect their share of candy ... Our 3 "wise men" would bring candy and gifts to our house ... we never got any gold, frankincense or myrhh ... just 1 gift each and candy ... It's a Family tradition ...
HANK WILLIAMS ~ FAMILY TRADITION ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IHjaW9sXl7sXX
WISE MEN!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha sure I believe you...
;o)
That's really sweet of you to share that story with me.. I'd never heard that, before you told me... So now I know I wasn't supposed to take down the tree till the sixth day of December...
I hope that your sore throat will clear up and that you will be back to your old self in no time at all...
You take care of yourself ya hear!!!
I hope that your night will be a really good one and that you will have fun no matter what you do... Sending you all my best healing vibes and all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4400... Bet a Star of Wonder Christmas Ornament...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18367 Jan 6, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
WISE MEN!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha sure I believe you...
;o)
That's really sweet of you to share that story with me.. I'd never heard that, before you told me... So now I know I wasn't supposed to take down the tree till the sixth day of December...
I hope that your sore throat will clear up and that you will be back to your old self in no time at all...
You take care of yourself ya hear!!!
I hope that your night will be a really good one and that you will have fun no matter what you do... Sending you all my best healing vibes and all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4400... Bet a Star of Wonder Christmas Ornament...
Hello again, WBR ... NO, the 6th of JANUARY ... LOL ... WISE men, hahahahahahahaha Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and WISE? hahahahahahahahaha yeah, I'm all over that one ... LOL ... Thanks for the healing vibes and good wishes ... 7 CD's narrated by Bill O'Reilly on the Kennedy Killing: End of Camelot; Johnny Football Friday Night game, 2 pro-football games yesterday and 2 pro-football games today and starting a new book yesterday, I'm TARRED, woman ... Going to rest now and see what tomorrow brings! Have a sweet night and catch you on the morrow ... Oh, and Mrs Whitewater and Nor-Cal Native invites us to their new thread, The Music Room! See you there! Love you, FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18368 Jan 6, 2013
Seattle and the Pats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min SLY WEST 152,723
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 18 min CJ Rocker 1,115
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min CJ Rocker 6,901
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 36 min andet1987 11,636
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 39 min ms_Sweeter 7,127
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min andet1987 7,742
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 49 min andet1987 138,394
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr SLY WEST 67
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr rosanne 25,832
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr andet1987 2,989