“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18329 Jan 5, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
OK Flower...
Olly Olly Oxen Free!!!!....
Come out come out where ever you are....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DEbd-TddjswXX
Well it's partly sunny and a little warmer today.. Our highs will be in the low 40's but that beats the daylights out of the 20's and a windchill making it feel like its only 12 dregrees...
:o)
So my big plans today are to give the bathroom a really good scrubbing down and then I plan on taking down the outside decorations... I hope those three wise guys will be alright about that..hahahahaha
Right now I'm just easing into my day... Got the Pack all walked fed and watered then decided to not do a thing till I felt ready... Well I hate to admit it but I'm getting there...
I'm gonna surf for another 21 minutes then at 2 I'm going to get up and get started doing things I'd just as soon not do...
I hope that no matter what you are doing that you are having fun... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4493... Fold like a ribbon...
A Good Afternoon to All Of Flowers Friends.....
I hope that you are all feeling well...and that you will enjoy your day today.. Sending you wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness....
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rose and Flower and all who come here. I need to mop because friends are coming over but I have been sick for a week and just don't feel like cleaning. It is muddy out and the dogs track it in :(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18330 Jan 5, 2013
Hello and Happy Saturday to yall ... especially: Hippichick, Princess, Sir Rod, Wildbluerose, Denny, Fishman, Will, DazzleDat, Lady El (Happy New Year wishes to you, too) and Ricky ... Ricky, I think Redneck Hippie told you on another thread I was a little under the weather so to speak ... Must have caught the same thing Denny has, LOL ... Just coming up for air to let you know I'm not ignoring you just getting on my feet a little slower than usual ... Hope yall are having a great weekend so carry on ... Have fun! Luvya, FC <3 ...

1699 ... pair of 9's yay for anti-biotics and Mucinex-D, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18331 Jan 5, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Valkyrie ft Tom Cruise ... circa WW11 ... Excellent movie ...

movie trailer:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/valkyrie/traile...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18332 Jan 5, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Bill O'Reilly ... 7 discs narrated by Bill O'Reilly ... it was good, a great historian ... so many angles explored, many questions answered and many more to be answered ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18333 Jan 5, 2013
next: wild card playoffs ...

4250 ... straight

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18334 Jan 5, 2013
Close game there sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18335 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Close game there sweetie.
yep, very close! Schaub just isn't the same as he was when he was 11-1 ... like the commentator said ... I guess your Pats will take 'em out next week like they have the other 2 times they've played ... IDK, maybe Kubiak will have a "come to Jesus meeting" with the team ... seems by now after 11-4 he'd of had that meeting with 'em, LOL ...

Enjoy the 2nd game ...

These are my picks:

Bengals/Texans: Texans, of course if they don't implode as they have the last two games ...

Colts/Ravens: Ravens

Green Bay Packers/Vikings: Packers

Redskins/Seahawks: hmmmm, 2 rookie QB's, RG3, & Shanahan ... I'll go with the Redskins ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18336 Jan 5, 2013
Vikings don't have their QB so who knows....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18337 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Never know what the back up/2nd string will do ... he might surprise us ... He may just have a running game and not need to throw, lol ... have you had your >>mwah<< for the day ... well, you have now, hahahaha ...

5793 ... fold like a towel in the dressing room

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18338 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Ponder and his right elbow problem has been plaguing him ... too many pepsi's probably, lol ... j/k ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18339 Jan 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Never know what the back up/2nd string will do ... he might surprise us ... He may just have a running game and not need to throw, lol ... have you had your >>mwah<< for the day ... well, you have now, hahahaha ...
5793 ... fold like a towel in the dressing room
Muahs and dressing room towels????
<blush>
He is doing a lot of running no passing yards so far.
10-3 it doesn't look so good for my dads Vikings......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18340 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Muahs and dressing room towels????
<blush>
He is doing a lot of running no passing yards so far.
10-3 it doesn't look so good for my dads Vikings......
17-3 now ... aw, didn't know it was your dads Vikings ... I just like Clay Matthews blond hair sticking out of his helmet, lol ... Aaron Rodgers ... he's alright for a cheesehead ...

roger that on the mwah's and the dressing rooms ... didn't put the two together, hahahaha ... get your head outta the gutter, my friend, hahahaha ...

4173 ... fold like a dollar bill ...

do you watch Justified on FX Channel? Series premiere is Tuesday night ... or do you even stay awake that late, hahahahaha

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18341 Jan 5, 2013
Hey FC! Hope you're good. Finally got snow in Chicago ...... about a 1/4 of an inch!

Gonna come up north for the spring fling Boomer and his wife and u and talking about? Thinking of Indy for a meeting place.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18342 Jan 5, 2013
I meant season premier not series premier, duh ...

6068 ... full house and I bet the Packers win and I'm 2 for 2 tonight ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18343 Jan 5, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
Hey FC! Hope you're good. Finally got snow in Chicago ...... about a 1/4 of an inch!
Gonna come up north for the spring fling Boomer and his wife and u and talking about? Thinking of Indy for a meeting place.
Hey there Quinny ... Happy New Year and great to see you!!!!!!!... Indy sounds pretty good but not sure the timing is right as I've got some other irons in the fire ... I'll PM you ... Other than that it sounds like great fun ... I heard rumblings about a meet and the compass going N/S/E and West, and where the center point landed, LOL ... We'll see and thank you for including me in on that ... Enjoy the rest of your evening and here comes the PM ... Hearts & Hugs, FC <3 ...

6761 ... a pair of doves

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18344 Jan 5, 2013
Hey Flower...
Just stopping in to send healing vibes your way and also to Mr. Denny Crain...
Seems it's the time of year for everyone to catch something... I usually just catch hell...hahahahahaha
;o)
The pack has been walked and all are in their beds... I'm gonna take a hot shower and then crawl into my nice clean fresh bed... I love the smell of fresh out of the dryer bedding...
I hope that you will have a peaceful night and that all of your dreams will be sweet ones...
Sending all of my best wishes and lots of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

You and Denny... feel better!!!!
and
Denny I know what you mean about the floors getting muddy...
I mop more than anyone I know.. at least four times a day when the ground is muddy...
20 tiny paws, 4 huge paws, 2 size 8 feet and an abundance of rain are to blame...
@}-'--,---

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18345 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>

roger that on the mwah's and the dressing rooms ... didn't put the two together, hahahaha ... get your head outta the gutter, my friend, hahahaha ...

do you watch Justified on FX Channel? Series premiere is Tuesday night ... or do you even stay awake that late, hahahahaha
You've known me how long now? Have you ever known me to not "go there" if the opportunity arises?

Not much into crime dramas. I tend to lean toward comedy and science programming.

Once in a while I find an evening soap I like. Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost come to mind.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18346 Jan 6, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just stopping in to send healing vibes your way and also to Mr. Denny Crain...
Seems it's the time of year for everyone to catch something... I usually just catch hell...hahahahahaha
;o)
The pack has been walked and all are in their beds... I'm gonna take a hot shower and then crawl into my nice clean fresh bed... I love the smell of fresh out of the dryer bedding...
I hope that you will have a peaceful night and that all of your dreams will be sweet ones...
Sending all of my best wishes and lots of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
You and Denny... feel better!!!!
and
Denny I know what you mean about the floors getting muddy...
I mop more than anyone I know.. at least four times a day when the ground is muddy...
20 tiny paws, 4 huge paws, 2 size 8 feet and an abundance of rain are to blame...
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... Good to see you ... After 81 days we finally got some "measurable" rain ... So we were glad to see puppy dog prints on the floor and ever so glad to sweep/mop and/or vacuum it up ... Today we have clear skies and highs in the mid 50's which works for me ... Other than that, on my football picks, I'm 2 or 2 on my picks ... Green Bay slaughtered Minnesota last night and to think the Texans couldn't take Minnesota last week >>shakes her head<< Mercy, Percy!... Now, what do you think next week when Tom Brady and his Pats take on The Texans or rather the Texans take on Tom Brady, ugh again?... The Pats have already made mincemeat TWICE out of the Texans ... I'm afraid this may be the end of the line for the Texans, however, I'll think positive til the end of the game and the big lady has sung, LOL ...

Hope your day is awesome, you're nourished and feeling well and in good spirits ... hopefully, when my voice comes back as the day goes on, and in between puppy dogs and football commercials we'll get a moment to chat and catch up ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

really? a 30 second commercial before the song ... guess we must deal with it, lol ...

THE TRAVELING WILBURYS ~ END OF THE LINE ...

love this song/video ...

2630 ... pair of 6's ... pistol packin' mama (whatever made me think of that, lol;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18347 Jan 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You've known me how long now? Have you ever known me to not "go there" if the opportunity arises?
Not much into crime dramas. I tend to lean toward comedy and science programming.
Once in a while I find an evening soap I like. Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost come to mind.
Good morning, Rotor!... Um, I've known you the better part of FIVE (5) years? Maybe 6 for almost a year I went unregistered but not as a troll, LOL ... I can't remember as I've slept since then, hahahaha ... but it's been a long time and it's been a pleasure knowing you and that's a fact, Jack! ha!... So, yes, I left myself wide open and you got me! AGAIN!

I like those SciFi movies, too ... Did those airplane crash victims on LOST ever get found? I loved that show ... Hurley was my favorite and Sawyer of course ... Seems I remembered that Jin knew English all the time and just spoke in Asian to his wife who would translate for him ...(he) Daniel Dae Kim now plays Chen on Hawaii Five-OH, love him ... Dawson and Benjamin were just too creepy, lol ... love him ...

Anyway, my picks for today are: The Ravens and the Redskins ...

Enjoy your day >>mwah<<

2057 ... pair of 7's my lucky number ... I see a C-note coming my way *wink*

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18348 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
17-3 now ... aw, didn't know it was your dads Vikings ... I just like Clay Matthews blond hair sticking out of his helmet, lol ... Aaron Rodgers ... he's alright for a cheesehead ...
4173 ... fold like a dollar bill ...
Good morning Flower. I hope your weekend is going great :) I feel much better today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Spirit67_ 7,759
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Spirit67_ 16,190
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min dirtclod 133,985
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 37,754
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 15 min moe 312
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 18 min moe 3,008
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 26 min 40ish 1,791
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 44 min DILF 74
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 46 min beatlesinafog 30,061
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773