Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been viewed quite a bit ... I love that video ... and the song ... Thank you, Fishman ... I'll have to tell you the story I told OS;) earlier in a PM ... might as well tell you ... it's kind of funny, well, it was freaky at the time ...
I'm not the suspicious TYPE but as I was leaving my best friends house today after black eyed peas, sweet cornbread and something she called turnip greens (yuck) I unlocked the front door to leave and I'll be danged if a black cat almost walked in the front door, geesh! I closed the door, went to the kitchen, and asked her if it was alright if I went out the garage door. She said, sure ... so I DID! LOL ... It seems the cat might have been a "drop off" and is homeless ... she hasn't fed it "yet" and IDK if she has any intentions to feed the poor thing ... 2013 ... no, I'm not superstitious ... LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your evening ... FC <3 ...
STEVIE WONDER ~ SUPERSTITION ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doesn't your dogs like "cat" food? lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy New Year!!!!... I had a great day all week ... accomplished all I wanted before year end so it was all good ... Can't ever seem to get enough of old Jethro Leroy Gibbs can you, lol ... >>slap<< hahahaha ... Princess, this year is going to be the best, I can just feel it ... Hope the same for you, your family and friends ... yippee ... Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend! Have fun! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
3909 ... full house says you definitely will
Good morning Flower...It's a great year so far, isn't it? I know there are lots of spectacular things in store, I can hardly wait..... Seems like the years get better all the time....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. I just finisher Lean mean Thirteen :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... the black cat coming for black eyed peas and more, haha ... good one, Fishman ...
That is a fantastic song ... Listening through my headphones ... I remember getting Steppenwolf's albums from a grocery store, Minimax ... my mom said is was "devil" music ... My daddy said, "let her expand into different genres" ... best thing he could've ever encouraged me to do ... and I did ...
I cranked it up one day and I remember laughing when my daddy said, "turn down that monkey music", LOL ... it was the Monkees >>laughing<< ...
These are some heavy lyrics ... JOHN KAY ~ TO BE ALIVE ...
I don't know why you moan and pout
All the world lies at your feet
Like a child you sit and wonder, who's to blame for your defeat
I have tried to give you comfort
I have lent you a patient ear
Had I known why you're complaining, I'd have shown you trouble and fear
Gonna take you to the cliff side on a mountain so high
That when you look down, lord you'll shake and tremble
Afraid to die, afraid to die
Gonna send you the devil when your nightmares arrive
Then when you wake up, lord you'll feel glad to be alive, to be alive
Gonna show you the playground of misery and despair
That you might touch a helpless hand with some compassion
And learn to care, yes learn to care ...
those were some heavy times back then, too!... I've still got my headphones on listening to THE PUSHER now ... well, heck ... might as well drop it ...
STEPPENWOLF ~ THE PUSHER ...
Flower let me recommend a book to you. The Butchers Boy. It won an award when it first came out. A homless kid is raised by a butcher who is also a hit man and the kid takes up the trade. There is a second book but I don't remember the name

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Sweetums! I'm finally back! I still feel like crud, but I'm here. Dang sinus/resp infection! I've really got to make some resolutions and stick to them this time. Anyway.......
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Luv ya, girly!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hey Sweetums! I'm finally back! I still feel like crud, but I'm here. Dang sinus/resp infection! I've really got to make some resolutions and stick to them this time. Anyway.......
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Luv ya, girly!
I feel good but I have bronchitis and can't get rid of it :(

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I feel good but I have bronchitis and can't get rid of it :(
Sorry Denny! I thought that's what I had at the time, but it was just a sinus/upper resp infection. It just won't go away! I think the weather has a lot to do with it, all the misty rainy stuff. Hope you feel better soon!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey Little Flower...
Well we have sunshine for the time being so I'm counting that as my little blessing... IT's COLD!!! and my bones are letting me know it in no uncertain terms...
Had a really bad night last night... took a pain pill and that didn't even hit it.. so I gave up and went to bed... I finally fell asleep about two hours later... Got up at around 7:30 this morning and the pain was less but still there.. So now I'm thinking I'm going to take another pain pill and hope that it will knock this crap back for a few hours... Typing isn't easy either right now so I'm gonna go... Sorry to vent but hey I know you understand...
I hope that you are having a great pain free day... I saw your weather report and it sounds like you all might get a little rain and that it's pretty chilly down around your neck of the woods... So you stay warm and dry...
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes.... along with a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2332.... A Full Boat anyway you look at it....it's small but there is always room for two...
;o)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too sweet Emma ... the magic number 13 ... it'll be a great year >>smiles and hugs<<
2013 does have an iconic sort of ring to it... I'm thinking album title, wonder who will be the first to name one that?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... the black cat coming for black eyed peas and more, haha ... good one, Fishman ...
That is a fantastic song ... Listening through my headphones ... I remember getting Steppenwolf's albums from a grocery store, Minimax ... my mom said is was "devil" music ... My daddy said, "let her expand into different genres" ... best thing he could've ever encouraged me to do ... and I did ...
I cranked it up one day and I remember laughing when my daddy said, "turn down that monkey music", LOL ... it was the Monkees >>laughing<< ...
These are some heavy lyrics ... JOHN KAY ~ TO BE ALIVE ...
Gonna take you to the cliff side on a mountain so high
That when you look down, lord you'll shake and tremble
Afraid to die, afraid to die
Gonna send you the devil when your nightmares arrive
Then when you wake up, lord you'll feel glad to be alive, to be alive
Gonna show you the playground of misery and despair
That you might touch a helpless hand with some compassion
And learn to care, yes learn to care ...
those were some heavy times back then, too!... I've still got my headphones on listening to THE PUSHER now ... well, heck ... might as well drop it ...
STEPPENWOLF ~ THE PUSHER ...
Nice sounds...

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey Flower...
What's Up Lady... are you being a slacker??? hmmmmmmm?
So todays a better day... So far only a few bones are grumblin' so that's a good thing...
My Sister is coming over today and we are gonna go do that shopping thing.. I have to buy a ton of Dog food... and some people food too...hahahahaha
The sun is shining really bright today... and I hope that it continues... it makes going out into the cold a bit more bearable first thing in the morning..
I'm updating my PC so who knows whats gonna happen when I install the new programs... Wish me Luck... I always need it...
:o)
I hope that your day has started off on the good foot and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself...

Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1383... Fold Like a Towel...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning FC and friends. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe happy new year!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Good Morning FC and friends. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe happy new year!
Thanks for dropping by the bar gate keeper :) What a great old movie

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower Child. Here's hoping you have a super Friday......

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for dropping by the bar gate keeper :) What a great old movie
Indeed...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. The snow missed us :)

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Flower...just dropping in to wish you
a very Happy New Year..if I haven't already done so..
elsewhere....:)

May it bring good health to your door, happiness
and peace...

and a Happy New Year to all your friends here in this wonderful thread.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Flower Child....where are you?? I hope you have a wonderful day, sweetness!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey Hippichick!

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OK Flower...
Olly Olly Oxen Free!!!!....
Come out come out where ever you are....

Well it's partly sunny and a little warmer today.. Our highs will be in the low 40's but that beats the daylights out of the 20's and a windchill making it feel like its only 12 dregrees...
:o)
So my big plans today are to give the bathroom a really good scrubbing down and then I plan on taking down the outside decorations... I hope those three wise guys will be alright about that..hahahahaha
Right now I'm just easing into my day... Got the Pack all walked fed and watered then decided to not do a thing till I felt ready... Well I hate to admit it but I'm getting there...
I'm gonna surf for another 21 minutes then at 2 I'm going to get up and get started doing things I'd just as soon not do...
I hope that no matter what you are doing that you are having fun... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4493... Fold like a ribbon...

A Good Afternoon to All Of Flowers Friends.....
I hope that you are all feeling well...and that you will enjoy your day today.. Sending you wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness....
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••